Is COVID-19 Caused by a Virus or a Mycobacterium?

• 1148 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Is COVID-19 Caused by a Virus or a Mycobacterium?
« Reply #1140 on: September 02, 2021, 12:51:27 PM »
I suffered from mild COVID-19 a year ago, i.e. fever and head ache, and became immune. I have been tested three times lately - negative - so I don't need any vaxxination. Unfortunately people with similar experiences just die when being vaxxed.

Stash

• I am car!
« Reply #1141 on: September 02, 2021, 12:53:53 PM »
There are huge doubts about the RaTG13 bat genom sequence:

Related, but no the same:

Links to SARS-CoV-2
"SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that causes COVID-19 and is a beta-coronavirus that shares a high degree of sequence homology with horseshoe bat RaTG13 (Yunnan).

The viral S domain shares up to 97.8% conservation in the ectodomain, however, there are many nuclei acid substitutions within the receptor-binding domain; RBD (89.6%). See genomic differences between SARS-CoV-2 and other viruses for more discussion.

As previously mentioned, RaTG13ís S-domain contains a Leu486 whereas human SARS-CoV-2 contains a bulkier Phe486 that binds to a hydrophobic pocket on the surface of ACE2 formed by specific residues e.g. Phe28 & Leu79."

https://www.news-medical.net/health/Bat-Coronavirus-RaTG13.aspx
"Corn grows without tossing a girl down the well?"
"Oh, that makes sense." . . . . .
. . . . . "Turns out, it's the god of rain that's in charge."

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1142 on: September 27, 2021, 04:50:36 AM »
Draconids - Oct 8

Orionids - Oct 21

S. Taurids - Sep 25 - Nov 25 (peak Nov 4-5)

N. Taurids - Oct 12 - Dec 2 (peak Nov 11-12)

Leonids - Nov 17

Geminids - Dec 13-14

Ursids - Dec 22

https://earthsky.org/upl/2016/06/draconids-10-7-2013-Sean-Parker-Photography-Tucson-cp.jpg

https://earthsky.org/upl/2014/10/orionid-early-10-14-2013-Tommy-Eliassen-Photography-Lovund-Nordland-Norway-sq.jpg

The last variant will be comet Encke itself.

Many researchers are trying to link the Cumbre Vieja volcano with Rev. 8:8; however, there is a certain sequence of events which must occur...

Alexei

• Tide Pod Challenger
  • PINK SEASON
« Reply #1143 on: September 27, 2021, 08:15:25 AM »

Why would they make some fake and some genuine?
That's even sillier than the idea that they'd be trying to poison the people that listen to them. The anti-vax movement has been a devastatingly effective way of killing off the opposition. There are criminals, lies and manipulations here, but it's all based around encouraging people to think that denying vaccines is going against their wishes as opposed to playing into their hands. All the people who know the truth about the moon landing and about space travel and such, are all the people who're not going to be vaccinated.

You're doing their work for them. If you have any care about what you state on your website, you need to rethink your position.

So the antivax conspiracy theory is itself a conspiracy perpetrated by them?

Most antivaxxers objectively know that vaccines do not cause autism but are happy to perpetuate the myth as it gives them a sense of belonging. They know that when people go and eat fast food, sugary treats and wash it down with a soda, that that does far more harm to the body than a miniscule amount of whatever they fear in a vaccine. Yet they perpetuate that vaccines are dangerous and evil

I bet many of these people spare no thought to the rubbish they may put in their bodies from their diet. Yet a vaccine? That crosses a line!

Of course they know their claims are shit. Just like Heiwa knows. He just gets a rise from sounding like a total dumbarse and embarrassing himself
But COVID-vaxx is not a real vaccine!! COVID-vaxx is just a secret chemical mix that may kill you. Just check the producers and their medical background, if any. They are all criminals, IMHO.
Im fully vaxxed.
Nothing has happened yet.
So your stupid arse theory is paranoia

I suffered from mild COVID-19 a year ago, i.e. fever and head ache, and became immune. I have been tested three times lately - negative - so I don't need any vaxxination. Unfortunately people with similar experiences just die when being vaxxed.
You recovered but can still get it.
Member of the BOTD
https://bit.ly/32rJ6Vg

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1144 on: October 14, 2021, 04:38:30 AM »
Two of the antibodies (against Sars-Cov-2) are lethal: REGN10987 and B38.

https://assets.researchsquare.com/files/rs-612103/v2_covered.pdf?c=1623875739

https://web.archive.org/web/20210901062152/https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00149-1

This is the key to understanding why, so far, many of the vaccinees (cmRNA/adenovirus) have not developed severe forms of Covid-19.

Since the genetic code for the cmRNA vaccines includes PSEUDOURIDINE (Pseudouracil) and not URACIL (mRNA), all of the resulting proteins will be ISOMERIC as well. Therefore, the S-abs (antibodies) will be ISOMERIC. That is, they have nothing to do with Sars-Cov-2, what they will accomplish is to overwhelm the immune system with binding-type antibodies (isomeric) which will diminish the production of the "natural" neutralizing abs (which of course will include the lethal abs REGN10987/B38 as well).

Had the vaccinees received A TRUE MRNA VACCINE, most of them would have been diagnosed with severe cases of Covid-19.

A reason to celebrate? Consider this:

1. Should a new pandemic arise (let's say Mers-Cov-2/H. influenzae), the same thing is going to occur: the "natural" neutralizing abs will be overwhelmed by the ISOMERIC ABS (antigenic sin phenomenon).

2. Should a new pathogenic agent with ISOMERIC PROTEINS arrive from the atmosphere (an isomeric Sars-Cov-2) there are going to be huge problems.

3. The reversal of the geomagnetic field will affect the ISOMERIC ABS.

"When this happens, the immune system has to rely on more specialized factors of our immune system (i.e., antigen-specific Abs and T cells) to fight the pathogen. So, as we grow up, we increasingly mount pathogen-specific immunity, including highly specific Abs. As those have stronger affinity for the pathogen (e.g., virus) and can reach high concentrations, they can quite easily outcompete our natural Abs for binding to the pathogen/virus. It is precisely this type of highly specific, high affinity Abs that current Covid-19 vaccines are inducing."

Username

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #1145 on: October 16, 2021, 01:42:37 AM »
This is not 2030, get your fickin' chons up.
Quantum Ab Hoc

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #1146 on: October 30, 2021, 05:00:03 AM »
While sitting here eating a sandwich I find it hard to cope with the thought of knowing this time next year...

Now you believe me?

« Reply #1147 on: October 30, 2021, 10:27:01 AM »
While sitting here eating a sandwich I find it hard to cope with the thought of knowing this time next year...

Now you believe me?
Hard to tell what you are even gibbering on about, let alone believe you.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1148 on: November 01, 2021, 06:29:30 AM »

Now you believe me?

Fuck no

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.