Is COVID-19 Caused by a Virus or a Mycobacterium?

• 1186 Replies

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
Re: Is COVID-19 Caused by a Virus or a Mycobacterium?
« Reply #1080 on: June 14, 2021, 12:30:24 AM »
I cannot understand

Well said.
What?

LOLOLOL
Good news is that I avoided being vaxxed and am still in good shape.

Until of course, some other anti vaxxer Muppet like you, catches covid and following the mantra 'sharing is caring', shares it with you. Then you're f'ed

Boris Johnson and Donald Trump thought the same like you until they caught it. If they weren't 'VIPs', they could very well be 6ft underground by now given the extra special treatment they had to rid themselves of it

You're an idiot.

And you're a covid denying anti vaxxer moron

No dummy.  Trump isn't an anti-vaxxer.  Stating such is just blatent misinformation.  Thus your an idiot
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1081 on: June 14, 2021, 12:32:03 AM »
I am quite  happy with my latest page "Controlled Hallucinations". Imagine what nonsense people believe today thanks to 'FAKE NEWS' in the media.

Yeah, people believe Trump won the election and that vaccines cause autism. It's amazing what some people fall for.
In France we count the ballots in the voting stations after closure of them, and one hour later we know the result. In USA the ballots are collected in sacks and stored in some cellars to be counted two weeks later. I cannot understand why USA cannot do better?
democrats

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1082 on: June 14, 2021, 12:58:30 AM »
I cannot understand

Well said.
What?

LOLOLOL

Until of course, some other anti vaxxer Muppet like you, catches covid and following the mantra 'sharing is caring', shares it with you. Then you're f'ed

Boris Johnson and Donald Trump thought the same like you until they caught it. If they weren't 'VIPs', they could very well be 6ft underground by now given the extra special treatment they had to rid themselves of it

You're an idiot.

And you're a covid denying anti vaxxer moron

No dummy.  Trump isn't an anti-vaxxer.  Stating such is just blatent misinformation.  Thus your an idiot

Nah, he just believes they cause autism and has a lot of friends that are high profile anti vaxxers

https://www.insider.com/how-donald-trump-became-an-anti-vaccinationist-2019-9

Idiot ::) (I know you're a big fan of Trump and the repugnicans so this may come as a shock)

Also, my point was the disregard they had for the seriousness of the virus. Both Boris Johnson and Donald Trump both downplayed the threat to life it posed. Then they caught it and both nearly died. If they were any other regular pleb they likely wouldn't be here today

For this view, you accuse me of having an IQ of <25 ::)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #1083 on: June 15, 2021, 08:46:08 AM »
I cannot understand

Well said.
What?

LOLOLOL

This attitude genuinely baffles me. What do you think the grand plan for vaccines is? What is the motive in perpetuating and encouraging something supposedly based on misinformation and scientific error? Certainly, plenty such lies exist, but in the case of vaccines?

I offer you a counter-proposal: it would be much easier for vaccines to be made mandatory. If that was what they wanted, they could justify forced vaccination and mass-imprisonment of anyone who resists in the name of public health/mass endangerment. By all accounts it seems like a lot of people would support this. So why don't they?
Because you're doing the governments of the world a favor by peddling this kind of thing. They let you, because that way anyone that would be skeptical of their activities and anyone that would hold them to account just happily walks out into the world extra-vulnerable to deadly diseases. You may be lucky enough to be fine, but not everyone is, and the simple fact that the government would let people like you make this choice in light of all they claim should tell you all you need to know.
Vaccines work, because it's the people who refuse them that they want to be rid of, not the people that go along with it. COVID is the weapon, not Pfizer or A-Z.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #1084 on: June 15, 2021, 10:35:04 AM »
I cannot understand

Well said.
What?

LOLOLOL

This attitude genuinely baffles me. What do you think the grand plan for vaccines is? What is the motive in perpetuating and encouraging something supposedly based on misinformation and scientific error? Certainly, plenty such lies exist, but in the case of vaccines?

I offer you a counter-proposal: it would be much easier for vaccines to be made mandatory. If that was what they wanted, they could justify forced vaccination and mass-imprisonment of anyone who resists in the name of public health/mass endangerment. By all accounts it seems like a lot of people would support this. So why don't they?
Because you're doing the governments of the world a favor by peddling this kind of thing. They let you, because that way anyone that would be skeptical of their activities and anyone that would hold them to account just happily walks out into the world extra-vulnerable to deadly diseases. You may be lucky enough to be fine, but not everyone is, and the simple fact that the government would let people like you make this choice in light of all they claim should tell you all you need to know.
Vaccines work, because it's the people who refuse them that they want to be rid of, not the people that go along with it. COVID is the weapon, not Pfizer or A-Z.
I know that all old type vaccines work. I got plenty when I was small. But this new COVID vaxx? A patented mix of chemicals + a mysterious, man-made molecule that activates my immune system against a mysterious covididiot disease. Sorry, I don't buy it. I think the COVID-vaxx is poison to kill! A hoax! Luckily most COVID-vaxx is just salt water with no effect. The other vaxxed idiots die due to the poison they receive.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1085 on: June 15, 2021, 10:55:53 AM »
I cannot understand

Well said.
What?

LOLOLOL

I know that all old type vaccines work. I got plenty when I was small. But this new COVID vaxx? A patented mix of chemicals + a mysterious, man-made molecule that activates my immune system against a mysterious covididiot disease. Sorry, I don't buy it. I think the COVID-vaxx is poison to kill! A hoax! Luckily most COVID-vaxx is just salt water with no effect. The other vaxxed idiots die due to the poison they receive.

As of June 5th, worldwide, 460,000,000 people have been fully vaccinated. (900,000,000 one dose). What would be the point of killing a billion+ people?

And as for sugar water vaccines, what's your evidence for that weirdness? Just because you don't "buy" something doesn't make it true. Peddle in facts, not the unfounded opinions of a ship plumber.

« Reply #1086 on: June 15, 2021, 11:45:55 AM »
I cannot understand

Well said.
What?

LOLOLOL

Quite the other way around. Why would they want to kill the people that listen to them?

Heiwa

« Reply #1087 on: June 15, 2021, 11:55:18 AM »
I cannot understand

Well said.
What?

LOLOLOL

Quite the other way around. Why would they want to kill the people that listen to them?
Well, I simply do no trust the so called 'experts' promoting COVID-vaxx. I am in good shape. My immune system is in order. I ask questions about what is inside the COVID-vaxx to be injected into me and I get nonsense replies. I have had all the symptoms of COVID since early 2020 and always recovered after a few days. I there is a problem I use acupuncture. Or drinking plenty water to flush my system.

« Reply #1088 on: June 15, 2021, 12:09:36 PM »
Well, I simply do no trust the so called 'experts' promoting COVID-vaxx.
That seems to me to be the perfect reason for them to want to be rid of you.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1089 on: June 15, 2021, 03:34:57 PM »
Well, I simply do no trust the so called 'experts' promoting COVID-vaxx. I am in good shape. My immune system is in order. I ask questions about what is inside the COVID-vaxx to be injected into me and I get nonsense replies. I have had all the symptoms of COVID since early 2020 and always recovered after a few days. I there is a problem I use acupuncture. Or drinking plenty water to flush my system.

You realize that getting vaccinated is not all about you being protected from covid, right? You realize that it's about protecting yourself and OTHERS from catching it from the non-vaccinated. Are you really that selfish and that daft to not realize the purpose?

And to snomial's point, your vaccine conspiracy is completely backwards.  The vax is not a bioweapon from nefarious governments/elite cabals because those of us that got jabbed are the ones they want sticking around - Because we are the sheeple they can obviously control. It's the likes of you they really want to get rid of. So strap on that tinfoil diaper of yours and keep an eye out for circling helicopters over your head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1090 on: June 15, 2021, 03:59:06 PM »
The vaccine is an intelligence test. If you're smart, you'll take it. If not, hopefully Darwinism takes you out from a preventable death

The world already has too many people. We can spare to cull a few of the dimwitted fools from existence

Oh, hi Heiwa :) so long!

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #1091 on: June 15, 2021, 07:46:04 PM »
The vaccine is an intelligence test. If you're smart, you'll take it. If not, hopefully Darwinism takes you out from a preventable death

The world already has too many people. We can spare to cull a few of the dimwitted fools from existence

It is simple. Real vaccine activates your immune system. Mysterious vaxx sold for profit is just a poison.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1092 on: June 15, 2021, 09:02:37 PM »

It is simple. Real vaccine activates your immune system. Mysterious vaxx sold for profit is just a poison.

What makes it mysterious? Is that your medically trained assessment? What vax's, or any drugs for that matter, are not sold for profit?

Heiwa

« Reply #1093 on: June 16, 2021, 03:23:36 AM »

What makes it mysterious? Is that your medically trained assessment? What vax's, or any drugs for that matter, are not sold for profit?
We don't know what the COVID-vaxx contains. Normal vaccinations as part of national health programs are completely different and not for profit.

« Reply #1094 on: June 16, 2021, 03:56:06 AM »

Again, why would they poison the people that listen to them? You are propagating the story they want you to tell. You aren't being revolutionary, you're being a tool.

Haven't you ever wondered why the governments were so happy to let the anti-mask and anti-vax rhetoric spread? Why they were content to let the anti-lockdown demonstrators do their thing? They want to have just enough doubt and cause just enough frustration that the people who won't blindly follow will go out and object and expose themselves.
Sometimes it's better to pretend to be a sheep than become a dead wolf.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #1095 on: June 16, 2021, 05:36:44 AM »

We don't know what the COVID-vaxx contains. Normal vaccinations as part of national health programs are completely different and not for profit.
Sure we do....

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Pfizer-BioNTech.html
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1096 on: June 16, 2021, 06:29:29 AM »
It is simple. Real vaccine activates your immune system.
There is more than one way to activate your immune system.

Mysterious vaxx sold for profit is just a poison.
The "vaxx" must be a slow poison because people have been taking it for many months now and are still alive.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #1097 on: June 16, 2021, 07:05:29 AM »
Yes, I know that

1. mRNA vaxxes are a new type to protect against infectious diseases;
2. mRNA vaxxes teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies;
3. The benefit of mRNA vaxxes, like all vaxxes, is those vaccinated gain protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.
4. mRNA is a single-stranded RNA molecule that is complementary to one of the DNA strands of a gene.
5. mRNA is an RNA version of the gene that leaves the cell nucleus and moves to the cytoplasm where proteins are made. During protein synthesis, an organelle called a ribosome moves along the mRNA, reads its base sequence, and uses the genetic code to translate each three-base triplet, or codon, into its corresponding amino acid.

So I simply do not trust this expensive, patented mRNA molecule vaxx protecting me from a mysterious disease. It sounds like complete nonsense to me.

If I suffer from COVID-19 symptoms I just take an aspirin tablet and ... soon I am healed.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 07:10:08 AM by Heiwa »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1098 on: June 16, 2021, 07:41:58 AM »
Yes, I know that

2. mRNA vaxxes teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies;
3. The benefit of mRNA vaxxes, like all vaxxes, is those vaccinated gain protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.
4. mRNA is a single-stranded RNA molecule that is complementary to one of the DNA strands of a gene.
5. mRNA is an RNA version of the gene that leaves the cell nucleus and moves to the cytoplasm where proteins are made. During protein synthesis, an organelle called a ribosome moves along the mRNA, reads its base sequence, and uses the genetic code to translate each three-base triplet, or codon, into its corresponding amino acid.

So I simply do not trust this expensive, patented mRNA molecule vaxx protecting me from a mysterious disease. It sounds like complete nonsense to me.

If I suffer from COVID-19 symptoms I just take an aspirin tablet and ... soon I am healed.

So then get a vaccination that doesn't use mRNA like the Astrazenica vaccine.

Anyway, we all know you are full of crap just trolling for shits. Whatever man. ::) For someone so concerned about topic titles why dont you read this one and ask if vaccinations have anything to do with whether covid-19 is caused by a virus or Mycobacterium. Honestly this topic was done and dusted a long time ago.

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1099 on: June 16, 2021, 07:46:05 AM »
Yes, I know that

I really admire your ability to eloquently explain and yet not understand so many things.

Does aspirin heal the severe (and sometimes long term) inflammation that a fair number of people experience from the covid induced cytokine storm?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1100 on: June 16, 2021, 09:03:44 AM »
Yes, I know that

Nice copy and paster from here: https://www.genome.gov/genetics-glossary/messenger-rna

Like you understand any of it...

Again, 3 points:

1) Here in the States, basically all drugs are for profit. Vax's included. There's no national health system that covers it. You want your kid to get the normal vax's, you go to the Dr and pay through insurance (or Medicare/Medicaid) or pay out of pocket. But you pay nonetheless and the drug/vax maker earns a profit.
2) As sno mentioned, as far as conspiracies go, you are the people nefarious entities want to expose themselves - You are the type they would want to cull. Not the sheeple actually following instructions and going along with the vax "plan". If someone knocks on your door, don't answer - They are coming for you.
3) Lastly, vaxxing is not just for your safety, it's for the safety of others just as much. You catch it more easily than a vaxxed person. You could be asymptomatic (good for you and your aspirin) but then you spread it to others more vulnerable than you. If you're vaxxed, you're less likely to catch it and spread it. It's not hard to understand though it seems many things are very hard for you to understand. So not surprising you would be ill-informed and selfishly only caring about yourself.

« Reply #1101 on: June 16, 2021, 10:31:52 AM »
Yes, I know that

Nice copy and paster from here: https://www.genome.gov/genetics-glossary/messenger-rna
https://www.genome.gov/genetics-glossary/messenger-rna#:~:text=Messenger%20RNA%20(mRNA)%20is%20a,cytoplasm%20where%20proteins%20are%20made.

Don't forget there.
For someone who claims to think for himself, he does a lot of mindless parroting.

Heiwa

« Reply #1102 on: June 16, 2021, 10:38:46 AM »
Thanks for reply.
I live in France and take advantage of its good national health system, i.e. I pay for it and, those that cannot afford it are treated free of charge. In France everyone is given medical care. It is not Africa or America. Right now there is this CONFID-19 disease. Only solution is some foreign, private, mysterious VAXX, I am told, that you have to pay for, so  I don't agree. Only idiots get vaxxed. IMO, they are injected by some poision/vaxx to survive a PANDEMY. Better to heal yourself by good health.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #1103 on: June 16, 2021, 10:43:57 AM »
Thanks for reply.
I live in France and take advantage of its good national health system, i.e. I pay for it and, those that cannot afford it are treated free of charge. In France everyone is given medical care. It is not Africa or America. Right now there is this CONFID-19 disease. Only solution is some foreign, private, mysterious VAXX, I am told, that you have to pay for, so  I don't agree. Only idiots get vaxxed. IMO, they are injected by some poision/vaxx to survive a PANDEMY. Better to heal yourself by good health.
That's nice.
But only Idiots dont get vaxxed.
They are injected with some retart belief to survive die in a PANDEMY.
Better to protect yourself with a vax.

Heiwa

« Reply #1104 on: June 16, 2021, 11:51:49 AM »
Thanks for reply.
That's nice.
No, better to be healthy without vaccine and vaxx.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #1105 on: June 16, 2021, 11:55:17 AM »
Thanks for reply.
That's nice.
No, better to be healthy retarted and dead without vaccine and vaxx.
FIFY

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1106 on: June 16, 2021, 12:06:43 PM »
No, better to be healthy without vaccine and vaxx.
Better to be vaccinated and healthy than unvaccinated and unhealthy.

There are only three Covid-19 patients at Sandra Atlas Bass Heart Hospital at North Shore University Hospital, on Long Island, New York — a far cry from when the hospital, which is part of Northwell Health, had as many as 600 patients during the peak of the pandemic.

All three patients, who are in the intensive care unit, have one thing in common, said Dr. Hugh Cassiere, director of the hospital's critical care services: They're unvaccinated.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 12:09:06 PM by markjo »

Heiwa

« Reply #1107 on: June 16, 2021, 11:22:16 PM »
There is a little difference between vaccine and vaxx.
A vaccine contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins. The agent stimulates the body's immune system to recognize the agent as a threat, destroy it, and to further recognize and destroy any of the microorganisms associated with that agent that it may encounter in the future. Most babies are vaccinated at birth.
A vaxx is a man-made chemical mix that contains a magic, man-made, patented molecule that prevents  or stops fever, coughing, aches of all sorts and similar symptoms (incl. death) of the mysterious COVID-19 disease just discovered 2020. A side effect may be that you die early.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1108 on: June 17, 2021, 03:30:44 AM »
A vaccine contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins. The agent stimulates the body's immune system to recognize the agent as a threat, destroy it, and to further recognize and destroy any of the microorganisms associated with that agent that it may encounter in the future. Most babies are vaccinated at birth.
A vaxx is a man-made chemical mix that contains a magic, man-made, patented molecule that prevents  or stops fever, coughing, aches of all sorts and similar symptoms (incl. death) of the mysterious COVID-19 disease just discovered 2020. A side effect may be that you die early.

What kind of brain dead twerp are you. Vaxx is just a shortened nickname for lazy people who dont care to say 'vaccine'. Of course you know this and are trolling. Stick to the topic or GTFO

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1109 on: June 17, 2021, 06:13:34 AM »
There is no difference between a vaccine and a vax.  Vax is simply short for vaccine.

BTW, all vaccines are man made and usually patented.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 06:15:28 AM by markjo »