Is COVID-19 Caused by a Virus or a Mycobacterium?

• 1186 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Is COVID-19 Caused by a Virus or a Mycobacterium?
« Reply #1050 on: June 08, 2021, 07:13:24 AM »
I'm going to go out on a ledge here and assume he hasn't actually bought a test, let alone used it correctly to get a result.

The whole "I tested myself" bit reads like his "I went to mars and saw a lander!" insanity.  He does have a habit of just making up nonsense and writing it like it really happened.

Hard to say if it just some strange form of sarcasm, or hallucinations.

The test kit I bought and used was about COVID-19 Antigen. You find it any French pharmacy!

And where and how did it determine that you are immune?
The French test was negative after looking for covid-xx virus in my nose.
Have you considered the possibility that you just haven't been exposed to covid?  Yet.
Well, friends of mine met people from Wuhan spring 2020 and they and I got a spring flue with fever, aches everywhere but nobody died. The authorities say we were and are all exposed to covid everywhere all the time BUT I haven't met any covid after 18 months. What does it look like?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1051 on: June 08, 2021, 12:14:04 PM »
Well, friends of mine met people from Wuhan spring 2020 and they and I got a spring flue with fever, aches everywhere but nobody died. The authorities say we were and are all exposed to covid everywhere all the time BUT I haven't met any covid after 18 months. What does it look like?

I wonder what a coherent sentence from you would look like.  I'm still wondering.

Heiwa

« Reply #1052 on: June 09, 2021, 11:02:41 AM »

I wonder what a coherent sentence from you would look like.  I'm still wondering.
Study http://heiwaco.com/ch.htm and you may understand!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1053 on: June 09, 2021, 12:01:00 PM »

Your site only serves to reinforce the wonderment of what a coherent sentence would look like from you.

Heiwa

« Reply #1054 on: June 09, 2021, 01:09:10 PM »

Your site only serves to reinforce the wonderment of what a coherent sentence would look like from you.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1055 on: June 09, 2021, 04:06:01 PM »

I did, and I understand you are incapable of writing out a coherent thought.

Heiwa

« Reply #1056 on: June 09, 2021, 05:50:14 PM »

Thanks for studying my findings. I am sorry you don't understand what I write.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1057 on: June 09, 2021, 06:14:22 PM »
Ok this thread has really just taken a dive and is now nothing but Heiwa spamming his site. Seriously the last few pages could go in the dump. Heiwa have you considered starting your own thread? Go nuts in there.

Can't we just discuss covid being a mycobacteria? As much as we might think it's preposterous it is the subject of this thread like it or not. I personally found the ideas to be interesting (well given its now just Heiwa spamming his site and crackpot covid nonsense)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #1058 on: June 09, 2021, 10:27:05 PM »
Bacteria are free-living cells that can live inside or outside a human body, while viruses are a non-living collection of molecules that need a host, i.e. any living cell to survive. There are 1000’s of viruses.

It seems that the covid disease is caused by one type of virus (the covid virus of which there are different ones) and not by bacteria. Experts still argue of the origin of the covid virus(es) since early 2020, e.g. man made or from other animals, etc. I have been tested and my body cells are full of viruses of all sorts but not the covid virus.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1059 on: June 10, 2021, 05:06:24 AM »

I am sorry your web page that you constantly spam is full of incoherent crazy ranting about the world which you do not understand.

Heiwa

« Reply #1060 on: June 10, 2021, 05:41:54 AM »

I am sorry your web page that you constantly spam is full of incoherent crazy ranting about the world which you do not understand.
I am not sorry at all. It doesn't cost to visit my web page. There are no ads there. And no ranting about nonsense. My web page is just about safety at sea and associated  topics.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #1061 on: June 10, 2021, 08:39:06 AM »

I am not sorry at all. It doesn't cost to visit my web page. There are no ads there. And no ranting about nonsense. My web page is just about safety at sea and associated  topics.

A fine example of your incoherence. "Safety at sea" and related topics like "Controlled Hallucinations". ??? You should change that title to something more appropriate like "My Incoherent Delusions of Grandeur".

Heiwa

« Reply #1062 on: June 10, 2021, 07:40:59 PM »

A fine example of your incoherence. "Safety at sea" and related topics like "Controlled Hallucinations". ??? You should change that title to something more appropriate like "My Incoherent Delusions of Grandeur".
I am quite  happy with my latest page "Controlled Hallucinations". Imagine what nonsense people believe today thanks to 'FAKE NEWS' in the media.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1063 on: June 10, 2021, 08:56:13 PM »

Imagine what nonsense people believe today thanks to 'FAKE NEWS' in the media.
I agree, people who spew bullshit suck.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1064 on: June 11, 2021, 02:44:11 AM »
I am quite  happy with my latest page "Controlled Hallucinations". Imagine what nonsense people believe today thanks to 'FAKE NEWS' in the media.

Yeah, people believe Trump won the election and that vaccines cause autism. It's amazing what some people fall for.

Heiwa

« Reply #1065 on: June 11, 2021, 06:42:04 AM »

Yeah, people believe Trump won the election and that vaccines cause autism. It's amazing what some people fall for.
In France we count the ballots in the voting stations after closure of them, and one hour later we know the result. In USA the ballots are collected in sacks and stored in some cellars to be counted two weeks later. I cannot understand why USA cannot do better?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 04:06:52 PM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1066 on: June 11, 2021, 07:26:05 AM »
In USA the ballots are collected in sacks and stored in some cellars to be counted two weeks later. I cannot understand why USA cannot to better?
Please stop saying such stupid things.  You cannot understand because you are wrong (and off topic).
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #1067 on: June 11, 2021, 08:20:40 AM »
In USA the ballots are collected in sacks and stored in some cellars to be counted two weeks later. I cannot understand why USA cannot to better?
Please stop saying such stupid things.  You cannot understand because you are wrong (and off topic).
I just quote what I am told. It seems it takes weeks to count ballots in USA. In France it takes max 2 hrs.
Re topic I think bacteria are free-living cells that can live inside or outside a human body, while viruses are a non-living collection of molecules that need a host, i.e. any living cell to survive. There are 1000’s of viruses.
It seems US Health authorities have other ideas.
What do you think?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1068 on: June 11, 2021, 08:55:53 AM »

Heiwa

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Heiwa

« Reply #1072 on: June 13, 2021, 01:49:45 AM »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1073 on: June 13, 2021, 02:42:36 AM »
I cannot understand

Well said.
What?

LOLOLOL
Good news is that I avoided being vaxxed and am still in good shape.

Until of course, some other anti vaxxer Muppet like you, catches covid and following the mantra 'sharing is caring', shares it with you. Then you're f'ed

Boris Johnson and Donald Trump thought the same like you until they caught it. If they weren't 'VIPs', they could very well be 6ft underground by now given the extra special treatment they had to rid themselves of it

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #1075 on: June 13, 2021, 06:03:09 AM »
I cannot understand

Well said.
What?

LOLOLOL

Until of course, some other anti vaxxer Muppet like you, catches covid and following the mantra 'sharing is caring', shares it with you. Then you're f'ed

Boris Johnson and Donald Trump thought the same like you until they caught it. If they weren't 'VIPs', they could very well be 6ft underground by now given the extra special treatment they had to rid themselves of it

You're an idiot.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #1076 on: June 13, 2021, 06:40:44 AM »
I cannot understand

Well said.
What?

LOLOLOL

What are you talking about? I just rely on good health and immune system to avoid getting ill. It works for me since 1946. Re Boris Johnson and Donald Trump they are not on top of my list of mentally, healthy people.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1077 on: June 13, 2021, 07:33:56 AM »
I cannot understand

Well said.
What?

LOLOLOL

You're an idiot.

And you're a covid denying anti vaxxer moron

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1078 on: June 13, 2021, 08:24:14 AM »
Re Boris Johnson and Donald Trump they are not on top of my list of mentally, healthy people.

Yeah, anti-vaxxers aren't on the list of mentally healthy people either.  Or healthy, when they catch diseases they could have avoided by not being dumbasses.

Heiwa

« Reply #1079 on: June 13, 2021, 10:03:11 AM »
I cannot understand

Well said.
What?

LOLOLOL

You're an idiot.

And you're a covid denying anti vaxxer moron
No, I am just in good health without vaxx since many years.