Is COVID-19 Caused by a Virus or a Mycobacterium?

• 1186 Replies

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Re: Is COVID-19 Caused by a Virus or a Mycobacterium?
« Reply #900 on: April 14, 2021, 09:33:56 AM »
I'd really love to see that math book you wrote, sandokhan. Mind sending me a copy? I am curious what a math book by someone who wrote this looks like:

ARR = 100/10000 - 10/1000 = 1/10 - 1/100 = 0.1 - 0.01 = 0.99, which is exceptional

As you might know by now, I discovered the global natural logarithm formula, the global Sagnac effect formula, the algorithm for generating the first 10 zeros of the Riemann zeta function.

How come you haven't collected the prize:

Riemann’s formula only holds if one assumes that the real parts of these zeta function zeroes are all equal to one-half. Reimann proved this property for the first few primes, and over the past century it has been computationally shown to work for many large numbers of primes, but it remains to be formally and indisputably proved out to infinity. A proof would not only win the $1 million reward that comes for solving one of the seven Millennium Prize Problems established by the Clay Mathematics Institute in 2000, but it could also have applications in predicting prime numbers, important in cryptography.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #901 on: April 14, 2021, 09:36:51 AM »
No, I do not, I'm fact, believe you. I don't because I have no reason to after you committed so many ridiculous errors that you never acknowledge. And now you are trying to change the subject. This has really been a train wreck.

Alright, I'll do it for you. If the trial used a perfect vaccine, you would have 162/20000 people in the control getting sick and 0/20000 getting sick in the test group. If you naively try to calculate the "ARR" based on that, you get that it is actually 162/20000=0.81%. This, according to you, is useless. A fucking perfect vaccine that provides perfect immunity to everyone is, according to your analysis, useless.

Except as I explained a million times already, framing it like that is incredibly misleading, because the way vaccine trials work is, they give a bunch of people the real deal, then they give a placebo to another group, and they just leave them alone for a while. After the trial ends, a number of the people out of either group will have been exposed to the virus, ans some will have gotten sick. If you have a good vaccine, then the number in the test group will be much lower compared to the control group. However, most people won't get covid within that timeframe. It's just how it is. This will drive the ARR calculated that way wayyyyy down. But this is not representative of anything really, because the total absolute risk is not 0.81%, but much, much higher as evidenced by the millions and millions of people getting sick and dying.

There is nothing more to this conversation. You've made error after error. This is not subjective. Own up to it and move on. Jeez.

Also tell me what your book is called, I want to find it.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #902 on: April 14, 2021, 10:10:44 AM »
If the trial used a perfect vaccine, you would have 162/20000 people in the control getting sick and 0/20000 getting sick in the test group. If you naively try to calculate the "ARR" based on that, you get that it is actually 162/20000=0.81%.

No. You get a NEGATIVE ARR of -0.81%. Which is a useless figure. I told you that once you have a RR of 0 it's all over, you have a perfect/total protective effect.

Now you understand why I did not bother with your description?

You have been avoiding the real data all the while: an ARR of 0.7% coupled with a NNTV of 142. You live in a dream.

How come you haven't collected the prize:

Believe it or not, that's not the most sought after prize. Every mathematician dreams of the Fields Medal in mathematics (the equivalent of a Nobel prize in physics).

What I did is to provide the algorithm required to find those first zeros, that is, while Riemann delivered an extraordinary link between the prime numbers and the zeta zeros, I pointed out that there is a third fundamental structure, a fractal of sequences (26.7, 53.4, 80, 136.1, 534) which captures and generates the zeta zeros perfectly.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 10:12:16 AM by sandokhan »

Pezevenk

« Reply #903 on: April 14, 2021, 10:23:24 AM »
No. You get a NEGATIVE ARR of -0.81%. Which is a useless figure.

162\20,000 minus 0 is -0.81%, you heard it here first. Another win for sandomath!

Nevertheless, I do agree that it is a useless figure because your analysis is useless.

I told you that once you have a RR of 0 it's all over, you have a perfect/total protective effect.

How come that according to your other approach, it is "useless" then?

Also apparently it's "all over" if it has a relative risk of 0, but what if it is 5%? What if it is 0.5%? What if it is 0.00005%? Where exactly is the point where it jumps to "useless"? Because according to your "ARR" calculation, these are all almost equally "useless".

What I did is to provide the algorithm required to find those first zeros, that is, while Riemann delivered an extraordinary link between the prime numbers and the zeta zeros, I pointed out that there is a third fundamental structure, a fractal of sequences (26.7, 53.4, 80, 136.1, 534) which captures and generates the zeta zeros perfectly.

I want to see your papers and books. I need it for... Reasons.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #904 on: April 14, 2021, 10:31:56 AM »
If the RR is zero, then you no longer need the ARR.

If RR is below 1, you have a protective effect.

If RR is above 1, you are in trouble.

What is the RR in the mRNA vaccine case? 0.049%. RRR is 95%. But they refused to publish the ARR figure, which in turn allows the NNTV to be computed.

ARR is no longer needed, if and only if, the RR is zero. In all other cases, the FDA clearly recommends that it be used.

Pezevenk

« Reply #905 on: April 14, 2021, 10:49:27 AM »
If the RR is zero, then you no longer need the ARR.

If RR is below 1, you have a protective effect.

If RR is above 1, you are in trouble.
Right, so the Pfizer vaccine has a protective effect, and not just that, it has a damn good one, since it is far less than 1.

What is the RR in the mRNA vaccine case? 0.049%.

Are you on a quest to fit as many trivial errors into your posts as possible? This is supposed to be 4.9% I assume? Were you trying to write 0.049 and just accidentally dropped a % there? What is this number supposed to be and where does it come from?

ARR is no longer needed, if and only if, the RR is zero. In all other cases, the FDA clearly recommends that it be used.
Where do you come up with these rules? The FDA quote you keep posting doesn't even say what you pretend it does. It is general advice mostly directed towards mentioning ABSOLUTE RISK, not absolute risk REDUCTION. Why? Because quite frequently misleading researches come up which say "x increases your chances of getting y type of rare disease by 500%". This may be misleading because it may very well be a 500% increase of something that happens to 1 in a million people, so it's not such a big deal. It doesn't make sense to try to do the same in the context of a vaccine trial. Or perhaps it does make sense, but only if you calculate it with the risk someone has of getting covid in general, NOT just in the particular context of a trial which lasts only a short period of time, because then you will always get a tiny ARR no matter how good your vaccine is, as very few people out of your control group will get the disease within that small time frame anyways, and the incidence may vary from place to place regardless. You have to think about what it is that you are doing before you start throwing numbers in formulas. Although apparently you're not even thinking WHILE you are doing that, judging from your difficulties with basic arithmetic.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 10:51:56 AM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #906 on: April 14, 2021, 11:01:26 AM »
No. Once you have the RR, then you must compute the ARR. Then and only then you will find out if the vaccine is really working.

I understand that you want to minimize the real figure of 0.7% (how can this be good), and the real figure of 142, but you can no longer hide the truth.

The ARR is a comparison (a substraction) between the control group figure and the test group figure. If one of those is equal to zero, then the ARR is no longer meaningful.

A vaccine must be 100% effective in such a dire case, as is the BCG.

You seem to live in a dream, or have a most serious cognitive dissonance problem.

Here you are denying the actual data which comes from the clinical study itself.

The ARR for that data is 0.7%, with a NNTV of 142. Your vaccine is not good, it is most definitely useless.

The FDA’s advice for information providers includes:

“Provide absolute risks, not just relative risks. Patients are unduly influenced when risk information is presented using a relative risk approach; this can result in suboptimal decisions. Thus, an absolute risk format should be used.”

Where do you come up with these rules? The FDA quote you keep posting doesn't even say what you pretend it does. It is general advice mostly directed towards mentioning ABSOLUTE RISK, not absolute risk REDUCTION.

What?!

There is a formula for the ARR, not for the AR. Clearly the FDA protocol mentions the ARR, do you know of a formula for the AR? I thought so.

It is the ARR which gives then the most meaningful figure of them all: the NNTV.

You think your readers are fools?

The NNTV for the mRNA vaccines is 142, respectively 88. How is this good?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #907 on: April 14, 2021, 11:30:08 AM »
ARR vs. RRR:

https://adc.bmj.com/content/90/1/54

Relative risk measures have the advantage of being stable across populations with different baseline risks and are, for instance, useful when combining the results of different trials in a meta-analysis. However, they have the major disadvantage of not reflecting the baseline risk of the individuals with regard to the outcome being measured. That is, relative risk measures do not take into account the individuals’ risk of achieving the intended outcome without the intervention. Therefore, they do not give a true reflection of how much benefit the individual would derive from the intervention, as they cannot discriminate between small and large treatment effects. They usually tend to overestimate the benefits of an intervention and, for this reason, drug companies and the popular media love relative risk measures! Absolute risk measures overcome these drawbacks because they reflect the baseline risk and are better at discriminating between small and large treatment effects.

A HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE
To further understand the differences between absolute and relative risk measures, consider a hypothetical situation where, for those who have disease Y, the risk of dying from it over a five year period without treatment (baseline risk) is 0.005%, and the risk of dying from the same disease when you are treated with drug X is 0.001%. The drug company representative could come to you and say that the risk of dying from disease Y is reduced by 80% when you take drug X. Most people will jump at the chance of taking a drug that will reduce their risk of dying by 80%! Technically, the drug company is right as they are quoting the relative risk reduction (0.004/0.005×100). However, because the baseline risk of dying (0.005%) is so trivial, the 80% reduction in risk to 0.001% is also trivial and is unlikely to be of much clinical benefit to the patient. What the drug company representative may not tell you is that the absolute risk reduction is 0.005%–0.001% or 0.004% because compared to “reduced the risk by 80%”, the alternative statement “reduced the risk by 0.004%” immediately gives the feel of a trivial effect.

In this hypothetical example, the NNT is calculated to be 100/0.004 or 25 000. This means that you will need to treat 25 000 disease Y patients with drug X in order to prevent one of them from dying from the disease over the stated five year period. Thus the NNT would be much more beneficial in conveying the “truth” here as they are likely to immediately tell you that the reduction in the risk of dying with drug X is probably negligible.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #908 on: April 14, 2021, 11:37:12 AM »
it has a damn good one

Please wake up.

The mRNA vaccine was created on January 11, 2020, on top of a table by the world's leading least knowledgeable epidemiologist.

As soon as the trial vaccines were started, using cell lines, within that same month, the first powerful strain appeared, the D614G.

As more trial vaccines were undertaken, in March of 2020, the D614G replaced the original Wuhan strain worldwide.

Your vaccine was originally created and designed SOLELY for the Wuhan strain. Not for anything else.

Dr. G.V. Bossche has pointed out this huge error again and again.

That is why these vaccines are not very useful when it comes to dealing with the even more powerful new strains, B.1.1.7, B.1.351, P.1, N.9, B.1.525, B.1.429.

Had the vaccination program been stopped, back in September 2020, we might have had a chance to end the Covid-19 pandemic. As such, more and more strains will appear, not to mention reassortment viruses, which will render any new vaccines (be it universal vaccines) as ineffective in dealing with the new situation.

The brutal vaccination campaign has dealt a blow to the M. avium and its passenger viruses, there might even follow a plateau period, until August 2021. Then, a third wave is going to start, which will be blamed wholly on the unvaccinated people.

« Reply #909 on: April 14, 2021, 12:01:07 PM »
This thread is hilarious.

That is all.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #910 on: April 14, 2021, 12:15:42 PM »
“34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season.”

Over 345,000 deaths in 2020 from COVID.

Math much?
19-20 million killed during one season of the flu, with a reported 2 million from Covid (if that number is even true, given all deaths were attributed to covid if a sign of the disease was present).

Math much?

“ Seasonal flu kills 291,000 to 646,000 people worldwide each year, according to a new estimate that's higher than the previous one of 250,000 to 500,000 deaths a year. The new figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other groups were published Dec. 13 in The Lancet medical journal.”

Do you get your stats from a toilet?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Pezevenk

« Reply #911 on: April 14, 2021, 10:54:22 PM »
There is a formula for the ARR, not for the AR.

Lol what

Clearly the FDA protocol mentions the ARR

First of all it's not a "protocol", I tracked down the quote, it is just general advice. It comes from a booklet called "Communicating Risks and Benefits: An Evidence Based User's Guide". Also it literally says absolute risk:

“Provide absolute risks, not just relative risks. Patients are unduly influenced when risk information is presented using a relative risk approach; this can result in suboptimal decisions. Thus, an absolute risk format should be used.”

This is your quotation lmao do you not read the stuff you quote?

The NNTV for the mRNA vaccines is 142, respectively 88. How is this good?
It is not. It simply isn't. You're just horrible at statistics. It is only true if you assume that only 0.81% of people would otherwise get sick with covid.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #912 on: April 15, 2021, 12:13:57 AM »
A third booster shot on the way?

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=60300

Even universal vaccines, to handle all of the variants at once:

https://fortune.com/2021/02/19/covid-variants-kent-south-africa-universal-vaccine-coronavirus/

However, only experts know that nothing can be done anymore, not even a third or a fourth booster shot will be of help: antigenic sin comes into play.

https://msphere.asm.org/content/6/2/e00056-21

The world's leading expert on vaccines, Dr. G.V. Bossche explains the concept of antigenic sin and much more:

https://37b32f5a-6ed9-4d6d-b3e1-5ec648ad9ed9.filesusr.com/ugd/28d8fe_d14464f776a04cf78eff11876f41e077.pdf

https://37b32f5a-6ed9-4d6d-b3e1-5ec648ad9ed9.filesusr.com/ugd/28d8fe_b81d590c21ba475cb3402476ea01c97b.pdf

Pezevenk

« Reply #913 on: April 15, 2021, 02:06:51 AM »
This thread is hilarious.

That is all.

It really is. It's sandomath's masterpiece.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #914 on: April 15, 2021, 06:24:06 AM »
The world's leading expert on vaccines, Dr. G.V. Bossche explains the concept of antigenic sin and much more:

Please quote your source for Dr. G.V. Bossche being the world's leading expert on vaccines.  I'm going to guess you read it on an anti-vax propaganda blog post somewhere.  Please enlighten everyone who has declared him the worlds leading expert. 

How can he be the worlds leading expert if he hasn't ever published a research paper on vaccines before? And this last paper before this one was in 1995. Doesn't sound like expert  credentials to me.

Pezevenk

« Reply #915 on: April 15, 2021, 08:06:57 AM »
Stop making fun of sandokhan's favorite horse doctor!

PS: Quiz for sandomath: how much is 2+5*3? It's very hard, don't feel bad if you can't find it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 08:09:30 AM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #916 on: April 15, 2021, 09:44:45 AM »
Stop making fun of sandokhan's favorite horse doctor!

PS: Quiz for sandomath: how much is 2+5*3? It's very hard, don't feel bad if you can't find it.

Did you get vaccinated? Then, you better sit down.

Take a look at this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGg0lFziT7cUw7drKcs1W5b9IqNZlOdf-i4f-vMLlkkT8OFU3ZERcK5Ulr2nxP0MMILnU&usqp=CAU

https://imagevars.gulfnews.com/2020/11/11/The-science-behind-Pfizer-s-coronavirus-vaccine-is-the-work-of-BioNTech.-The-brains-behind-the-company-is-a-husband-and-wife-team-of-researchers--Ugur-Sahin--55--and-Ozlem-Tureci--53--founders-who-based-in-the-German-city-of-Mainz._175b706c72c_medium.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv8xuDNLiwW6cU_QgrTdz1G38gCIwmwX-r4w&usqp=CAU

You might think that you are looking at some interloper or someone whose only occupation is playing gul bara in some forgotten village in Uzbekistan.

What would happen if this individual would be given the task to create a vaccine to save the world? It is not a nightmare, it is actually happening. That's right. The only possible outcome would be to endanger the survival of the human race.

Geert Vanden Bossche received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held adjunct faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany. After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development. Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer; he then worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness. Back in 2015, Geert scrutinized and questioned the safety of the Ebola vaccine that was used in ring vaccination trials conducted by WHO in Guinea. His critical scientific analysis and report on the data published by WHO in the Lancet in 2015 was sent to all international health and regulatory authorities involved in the Ebola vaccination program. After working for GAVI, Geert joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office.

Only Vanden Bossche was selected to lead the most difficult job in vaccinology, to supervise the vaccination program for Ebola.

ARR = 100/10000 - 10/1000 = 1/10 - 1/100 = 0.1 - 0.01 = 0.99, which is exceptional

100/10000 is apparently 1/10, and 0.1-0.01 is apparently 0.99. Uhhh are you alright?

Do not flatter yourself. I haven't been paying any attention to your drivel, that is why I couldn't care less about what you write on this topic.

Have you forgotten that I have managed not once, but twice, to deliver formulas which no one else had been able to produce?

In 2018, the debate regarding the Sagnac effect had reached the point where the RE were demanding the CORRECT formula for the Sagnac effect. But no one else in history has been able to provide such a formula, not Einstein, Lorentz, Post, Michelson. But I could.

In 2019, I was able to invent the algorithm which generates the first 12 zeros of the Riemann zeta function, using only arithmetic (J. Brian Conrey said that any significant, new progress to be made in the study of the zeta zeros would come from using arithmetic, and not mathematical analysis).
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 10:53:43 AM by sandokhan »

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #917 on: April 15, 2021, 10:33:22 AM »
This document has just been released to the public:

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1776985/000156459020014536/bntx-20f_20191231.htm

The document is an SEC Registration submitted by the German company, BioNTech SE, on December 31, 2019.

"Like Moderna and Pfizer, BioNTech SE produces an mRNA gene modification product called iNeST, which is similar to the COVID-19 vaccines."

"The BioNTech SE document was submitted to the SEC at about the same time as the first reports of COVID-19 started coming from China, proving that even before any COVID-19 vaccines were developed, the FDA was fully aware that mRNA products are gene modification products, as stated on page 16, “Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA.”"

BioNTech SE acknowledges that gene therapy products are “well-reported” to have high levels of adverse side effects.

“There have been few approvals of gene therapy products in the United States and other jurisdictions, and there have been well-reported significant adverse events associated with their testing and use. Gene therapy products have the effect of introducing new DNA and potentially irreversibly changing the DNA in a cell.” (page 26)

“Side effects observed in other gene therapies, however, could negatively impact the perception of immunotherapies…” (page 16)

“We also expect the centers using our product candidates, if approved, on a commercial basis could have similar difficulty in managing adverse events.” (page 17)

“Adverse events reported with respect to gene therapies or genome editing therapies could adversely impact one or more of our programs.” (page 27)

“Product candidates we may develop may be associated with an adverse immune response or other serious adverse events, undesirable side effects or unexpected characteristics.” (page 29)

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #918 on: April 15, 2021, 10:59:48 AM »
Have you forgotten that I have managed not once, but twice, to deliver formulas which no one else had been able to produce?

In 2018, the debate regarding the Sagnac effect had reached the point where the RE were demanding the CORRECT formula for the Sagnac effect. But no one else in history has been able to provide such a formula, not Einstein, Lorentz, Post, Michelson. But I could.

In 2019, I was able to invent the algorithm which generates the first 12 zeros of the Riemann zeta function, using only arithmetic (J. Brian Conrey said that any significant, new progress to be made in the study of the zeta zeros would come from using arithmetic, and not mathematical analysis).

So you're claiming you're smarter than Einstein, Lorentz, Post, and Michelson. Great, that's going to mye #1 spot for my favorite quotes from you. Thanks.

Yeah I also remember your zeta nonsense, and at the time I pointed out many places where you failed to add numbers correctly and times where you just made up answers and numbers out of nowhere. 

For someone who is such a genius, basic math seems to have failed you.  Even after having all your errors pointed out you claimed that you were still right.  :-\

I wouldn't brag too much about that one.

You still haven't provided your sources for Dr. G.V. Bossche being the world's leading expert on vaccines.  It's from an alt-right anti-vax conspiracy blog, isn't it?  You can just admit it.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #919 on: April 15, 2021, 11:24:33 AM »
You have a very short memory. I performed the calculations twice, both sets of proportions lead to the same correct result, no mistakes were made in any additions. What you required at that time, was to change the proportions, which I did. So you are lying.

What I am saying is that those physicists could not see a way out of the situation (a formula for the Sagnac interferometer which features the linear velocities), while I was able to provide this needed formula. That's all.

Dr. G.V. Bossche is no antivaxxer, on the contrary. What he is saying is that by using leaky vaccines during the pandemic, the most probable outcome is to create a situation where the new strains/variants can no longer be held under control.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 11:26:07 AM by sandokhan »

« Reply #920 on: April 15, 2021, 12:12:19 PM »

Dr. G.V. Bossche is no antivaxxer, on the contrary. What he is saying is that by using leaky vaccines during the pandemic, the most probable outcome is to create a situation where the new strains/variants can no longer be held under control.
I thought you'd already proven that the vaccines are completely ineffective, so Bossche has nothing to worry about?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 12:28:47 PM by JimmyTheCrab »
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Pezevenk

« Reply #921 on: April 15, 2021, 12:27:33 PM »
Did you get vaccinated? Then, you better sit down.

Why? You told me that the vaccines don't work anyways so even if I had been vaccinated, I wouldn't have anything to worry about!

Do not flatter yourself. I haven't been paying any attention to your drivel, that is why I couldn't care less about what you write on this topic.

Yeah lol I'm sure. I just want to see your papers and the book you've said you have written, is that bad?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #922 on: April 15, 2021, 12:45:17 PM »
This document has just been released to the public:

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1776985/000156459020014536/bntx-20f_20191231.htm

The document is an SEC Registration submitted by the German company, BioNTech SE, on December 31, 2019.

"Like Moderna and Pfizer, BioNTech SE produces an mRNA gene modification product called iNeST, which is similar to the COVID-19 vaccines."

"The BioNTech SE document was submitted to the SEC at about the same time as the first reports of COVID-19 started coming from China, proving that even before any COVID-19 vaccines were developed, the FDA was fully aware that mRNA products are gene modification products, as stated on page 16, “Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA.”"

BioNTech SE acknowledges that gene therapy products are “well-reported” to have high levels of adverse side effects.

You couldn't have been more dishonest with your post.
Here is what you omitted and ignored.

"Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA. Unlike certain gene therapies that irreversibly alter cell DNA and may cause certain side effects, mRNA-based medicines are designed not to irreversibly change cell DNA. Side effects observed in other gene therapies, however, could negatively impact the perception of immunotherapies despite the differences in mechanism. "
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #923 on: April 15, 2021, 01:17:27 PM »
No.

It is the manufacturer who makes those statements, without any proof, in order to obtain the approval from the FDA.

Since BioNTech was promoting their product in their SEC Registration, their comments about the known dangers of gene therapy products have more credibility than their claims that their product is safer than the others.

Now, one year later, we know that the SARS-Cov-2 spike protein has prions, and the mRNA vaccines practically force the body to create these very spike proteins.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #924 on: April 15, 2021, 01:35:46 PM »
We know mRNA vaccines can’t alter DNA.

How do you think viruses multiply?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #925 on: April 16, 2021, 08:20:52 AM »
Now, one year later, we know that the SARS-Cov-2 spike protein has prions, and the mRNA vaccines practically force the body to create these very spike proteins.

'We' don't know any such thing, it's just you making it up.

Here, have some research links I found which should shed some light on anti-vaxxers like you and wish.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/coronavirus-conspiracy-beliefs-in-the-germanspeaking-general-population-endorsement-rates-and-links-to-reasoning-biases-and-paranoia/1FD2558B531B95140C671DC0C05D5AD0

"A noticeable proportion of our sample recruited in Germany and German-speaking Switzerland endorsed coronavirus conspiracy beliefs strongly or to some degree. These beliefs are associated with reasoning biases studied in delusion research."

« Reply #926 on: April 25, 2021, 02:47:01 PM »
Because it doesn't matter anymore.

Here is the situation we have to deal with, everyone has to be aware of:

The mRNA vaccines have an ARR of 0.7%, respectively 1.1%.

NNTV = 142.

The figures are taken from the data published by these same mRNA vaccine manufacturers.

A far cry from the claimed RRR of 95%.

This is the figure you have to deal with: NNTV = 142. According to the clinical study itself, only one person from a total of 142 will receive antibodies (which last anyway for no more than six weeks), the rest, a total of 141, will receive nothing.

The FDA’s advice for information providers includes:

Thank you bro for this information.

I think you are right.

I Also find this below recently:

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2021/04/19/pro-vaccine-canadian-professor-viral-immunologist-explains-covid-vaccine-concerns/

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #927 on: April 25, 2021, 09:16:12 PM »
Lol, collective-evolution.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #928 on: April 26, 2021, 01:27:26 AM »
Lol, collective-evolution.
Argument from authority!
In scientific work, we seek evidence, not the confirmation of authorities!!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 01:29:19 AM by flat_theory_is_wrong »

Pezevenk

« Reply #929 on: April 26, 2021, 01:31:38 AM »
That's not what argument from authority means.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)