Is COVID-19 Caused by a Virus or a Mycobacterium?

• 1186 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Is COVID-19 Caused by a Virus or a Mycobacterium?
« Reply #870 on: April 14, 2021, 06:11:42 AM »
Did you know that the spike protein of SARS-Cov-2 has prions? Here are the scientific studies:

https://www.scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf

http://hmi-us.com/publications/sars-cov-2-prion-like-domains-in-spike-proteins-enable-higher-affinity-to-ace2.html

Therefore, the mRNA vaccines are practically forcing the body to produce spike proteins with prions imbedded in them.

Your crazy reference is trying to claim COVIS is actually a secret bioweapon. It's not a published peer-reviewed article, it's just one of your rants written up with fancy formatting as a PDF.

Therefore, you're still nuts.  The COVID vaccine isn't giving us prion disease. ::)

The only thing spreading here is disinformation and your ignorance.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #871 on: April 14, 2021, 06:11:57 AM »
Sigh. It appears sandokhan is copy pasting irrelevant nonsense in an attempt to evade instead of owning up. It's OK to be wrong, unless you're an asshole about it.

Let's simplify things a bunch. Let's go back to the Pfizer study, 20k people in the test group, 20k in the control. The people in the control group receive a placebo, and 86 of them end up contracting the disease. So far it is identical to the actual experiment.

Now let's say that instead of the Pfizer vaccine, they receive a perfect vaccine that fully immunizes people 100% of the time. None of the people who have been vaccinated can ever get covid. So out of the 20k people in the test group, exactly 0 get sick.

Alright, what is the ARR and NNTV now according to your method sandokhan?

Follow up question: do you think that renders a perfect vaccine useless?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #872 on: April 14, 2021, 06:14:20 AM »
I'd really love to see that math book you wrote, sandokhan. Mind sending me a copy? I am curious what a math book by someone who wrote this looks like:

ARR = 100/10000 - 10/1000 = 1/10 - 1/100 = 0.1 - 0.01 = 0.99, which is exceptional

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #873 on: April 14, 2021, 06:16:04 AM »
The Covid vaccines are not effective.

Your math is not effective.  :-\

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #874 on: April 14, 2021, 06:19:12 AM »
It's not a published peer-reviewed article

https://www.scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf

Published in the Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Journal.

Classen JB.: COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease. Microbiol Infect Dis. 5(1): 1-3, 2021.

http://hmi-us.com/publications/sars-cov-2-prion-like-domains-in-spike-proteins-enable-higher-affinity-to-ace2.html (SARS-Cov-2 has prions)

So you are wrong.

Let's simplify things a bunch.

No.

Here is the real data you have been avoiding:

Vaccine (No infection 21712, Infection 8 )

Placebo (No infection 21564, Infection 162)

RRR

RR = 8/21720 / 162/21726 = 0.049

RRR = 1 - RR = 95%

ARR

162/21726 - 8/21720 = 0.007 = 0.7%

This is the figure which was never published by Pfizer.

NNTV = 1/ARR = 100/0.7 = 142.8

https://www.mdpi.com/1648-9144/57/3/199/htm

This is what you have to deal with: only one person in 142 will develop antibodies for some six weeks at most, the rest, for a total of 141, will receive nothing.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 06:22:52 AM by sandokhan »

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #875 on: April 14, 2021, 06:21:45 AM »
I'd really love to see that math book you wrote, sandokhan. Mind sending me a copy? I am curious what a math book by someone who wrote this looks like:

ARR = 100/10000 - 10/1000 = 1/10 - 1/100 = 0.1 - 0.01 = 0.99, which is exceptional

As you might know by now, I discovered the global natural logarithm formula, the global Sagnac effect formula, the algorithm for generating the first 10 zeros of the Riemann zeta function.

Quit trolling this thread.

This is what you have to deal with: only one person in 142 will develop antibodies for some six weeks at most, the rest, for a total of 141, will receive nothing.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #876 on: April 14, 2021, 06:26:02 AM »
It's not a published peer-reviewed article

Classen JB.: COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease. Microbiol Infect Dis. 5(1): 1-3, 2021.

http://hmi-us.com/publications/sars-cov-2-prion-like-domains-in-spike-proteins-enable-higher-affinity-to-ace2.html (SARS-Cov-2 has prions)

So you are wrong.

Nope.  Your source is garbage, as is your math. If you want to prove your anti-vax conspiracy theories, you can start by figuring out how to add and subtract correctly.  ::)

Dr. Angela Rasmussen, a virologist affiliated with Georgetown University, told USA TODAY Classen's paper held "no scientific weight at all" and that the journal his article is published in, Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, was "not a reputable or reliable journal." (Microbiology & Infectious Diseases is an open-access journal published by SciVision Publishers, a potential predatory publisher intended for profit rather than academic peer-review.

Your single source is crap, do you just believe everything you read it it lets you do things that hurt people like spread anti-vax conspiracy nonsense?

Pezevenk

« Reply #877 on: April 14, 2021, 06:28:02 AM »
No.

Yes.

Here is the real data you have been avoiding:

I have not been avoiding them. I responded and I explained to you that you are using a silly method to assess the benefits.

Now please respond to this:

Let's go back to the Pfizer study, 20k people in the test group, 20k in the control. The people in the control group receive a placebo, and 86 of them end up contracting the disease. So far it is identical to the actual experiment.

Now let's say that instead of the Pfizer vaccine, they receive a perfect vaccine that fully immunizes people 100% of the time. None of the people who have been vaccinated can ever get covid. So out of the 20k people in the test group, exactly 0 get sick.

Very simple questions. Try to do the same calculations you did before and show us that they give a sane result.

As you might know by now, I discovered the global natural logarithm formula, the global Sagnac effect formula, the algorithm for generating the first 10 zeros of the Riemann zeta function.

OK but I want to see your book, where do I find it?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #878 on: April 14, 2021, 06:37:22 AM »
I have not been avoiding them.

You have been avoiding them.

Your hypothetical questions and your hare-brained study amount to nothing more than trolling.

Here is what you are avoiding:

Vaccine (No infection 21712, Infection 8 )

Placebo (No infection 21564, Infection 162)

RRR

RR = 8/21720 / 162/21726 = 0.049

RRR = 1 - RR = 95%

ARR

These are the numbers offered by Pfizer itself. NNTV= 142.

Your source is garbage

Nope.

http://hmi-us.com/publications/sars-cov-2-prion-like-domains-in-spike-proteins-enable-higher-affinity-to-ace2.html

In this in silico study, using the PLAAC algorithm, we identified the presence of prion-like domains in the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. Compared with other viruses, a striking difference was observed in the distribution of prion-like domains in the spike protein, since SARS-CoV-2 was the only coronavirus with a prion-like domain found in the receptor-binding domain of the S1 region of the spike protein.

This is exactly what Dr. Classen is saying:

Is Dr. Rasmussen also claiming that the Human Microbiology Institute is "predatory"?

Do you understand now what is going on?

Let me repeat.

SARS-Cov-2 has a spike protein which includes prions.

So, the mRNA vaccines are forcing the immune system to create these very spike proteins with prions.

Pezevenk

« Reply #879 on: April 14, 2021, 06:40:35 AM »
It seems like you are avoiding this, sandokhan:

Let's go back to the Pfizer study, 20k people in the test group, 20k in the control. The people in the control group receive a placebo, and 86 of them end up contracting the disease. So far it is identical to the actual experiment.

There is no need to copy paste the same stuff again and again. I've seen it, and I explained to you why the analysis is wrong. If it is right, you should be able to answer my questions, but it appears you can't.

You are also avoiding showing me your book, which is weird...

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #880 on: April 14, 2021, 06:46:22 AM »
More references for the spike protein with prions:

The spike protein encoded by the vaccine binds angiotensin
converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), an enzyme which contains zinc
molecules [8]. The binding of spike protein to ACE2 has the
potential to release the zinc molecule, an ion that causes TDP-43
to assume its pathologic prion transformation [9].

8. Shang J, Ye G, Shi K, et al. Structural basis of receptor
recognition by SARS-CoV-2. Nature. 2020; 581: 221-225.

9. Garnier C, Devred F, Byrne D, et al. Zinc binding to RNA
recognition motif of TDP-43 induces the formation of amyloidlike aggregates. Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 6812.

Additional support that COVID-19 vaccines could potentially induce prion disease.
Authors [18] found prion related sequences in the COVID-19 spike
protein which were not found in related coronaviruses. Others [19]
have reported a case of prion disease, Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease,
initially occurring in a man with COVID-19.

18. Tetz G, Tetz V. SARS-CoV-2 prion-like domains in spike
proteins enable higher affinity to ACE2. Preprint. 2020.

19. Young MJ, O’Hare M, Matiello M, et al. Creutzfeldt-Jakob
disease in a man with COVID-19: SARS-CoV-2-accelerated
neuro degeneration? Brain, Behavior, and Immunity. 2020; 89:
601-603.

It seems like you are avoiding this

Your hypothetical situations are worthless.

Here is the real world data which you are avoiding:

ARR

Do you understand that is figure, 0.7% is the actual ARR for the Pfizer study? Are you able to comprehend this much? Then, the NNTV is 142.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #881 on: April 14, 2021, 06:51:06 AM »
Your source is garbage

Nope.

Your source is still a garbage article the author paid a predatory garbage publisher to print. The guy is a nut who has a crazy conspiracy theory that COVID vaccines are some sort of super secret doomsday bioweapon. No wonder you think he's literally the smartest vaccine scientist in the whole world, which you still haven't shown your sources for. :P

This other source you link here is an actual article but doesn't say what you claim it does. Nowhere does it claim there is a risk of a prion disease. Nowhere does it say people are dying of mad-covid-vaccine disease.

You are simply making it up because it has the word "prion" in it.  Prion-like to be exact.  Not that you seem capable of understanding details.

Pezevenk

« Reply #882 on: April 14, 2021, 06:52:44 AM »
Your hypothetical situations are worthless.

No, you just don't know how to answer. Do you want me to answer the question for you?

I will rephrase: what kind of data would you expect from the tests in case there was a satisfactory vaccine?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #883 on: April 14, 2021, 07:04:49 AM »
This other source you link here is an actual article but doesn't say what you claim it does.

It doesn't?

I said that the Sars-Cov-2 spike protein has prions. The same prions which cause the mad cow disease.

In this in silico study, using the PLAAC algorithm, we identified the presence of prion-like domains in the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. Compared with other viruses, a striking difference was observed in the distribution of prion-like domains in the spike protein, since SARS-CoV-2 was the only coronavirus with a prion-like domain found in the receptor-binding domain of the S1 region of the spike protein.

You don't like Dr. Classen? Fine.

The spike protein encoded by the vaccine binds angiotensin
converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), an enzyme which contains zinc
molecules [8]. The binding of spike protein to ACE2 has the

recognition motif of TDP-43 induces the formation of amyloidlike aggregates. Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 6812.

Additional support that COVID-19 vaccines could potentially induce prion disease.
Authors [18] found prion related sequences in the COVID-19 spike
protein which were not found in related coronaviruses. Others [19]
have reported a case of prion disease, Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease,
initially occurring in a man with COVID-19.

18. Tetz G, Tetz V. SARS-CoV-2 prion-like domains in spike
proteins enable higher affinity to ACE2. Preprint. 2020.

601-603.

Nowhere does it say people are dying of mad-covid-vaccine disease.

601-603.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/07/1-in-3-covid-survivors-suffer-neurological-or-mental-disorders-study.html

I will rephrase: what kind of data would you expect from the tests in case there was a satisfactory vaccine?

I already answered your question. A satisfactory vaccine, like the BCG, will stop transmission and also offer 100% immunity.

Here is the real world data which you are avoiding:

ARR

Do you understand that is figure, 0.7% is the actual ARR for the Pfizer study? Are you able to comprehend this much? Then, the NNTV is 142.

Pezevenk

« Reply #884 on: April 14, 2021, 07:08:03 AM »
I already answered your question. A satisfactory vaccine, like the BCG, will stop transmission and also offer 100% immunity.

Rrrright. So what data would you expect to see coming out of a test trial of a vaccine like that? How would it be reflected in the data?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 07:10:15 AM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #885 on: April 14, 2021, 07:13:04 AM »

Rrrright. So what data would you expect to see coming out of a test trial of a vaccine like that? How would it be reflected in the data?

Something much better than this:

ARR

Pezevenk

« Reply #886 on: April 14, 2021, 07:14:31 AM »

Something much better than this:

ARR

Like how much better? What is the best case scenario? In the control group of 20,000 you'd still expect to have around 86 (or 162 or whatever it is, I don't know or care, it doesn't matter for this argument) statistically, right? That doesn't change. What about the test group?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 07:19:38 AM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #887 on: April 14, 2021, 07:30:37 AM »
No.

The control group gets covid-19, all of them: they will develop symptoms, or not, in direct proportion to the vitality of their immune system.

The test group: 100% success (the BCG vaccine, of course).

RR = 0

RRR = 1 - 0 = 1

An RR of zero means total protective effect. No further calculations are needed.

Pezevenk

« Reply #888 on: April 14, 2021, 07:32:35 AM »
The control group gets covid-19, all of them: they will develop symptoms, or not, in direct proportion to the vitality of their immune system.

Why? Does giving a good vaccine to the test group magically make more people sick in the control group? How does that work?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #889 on: April 14, 2021, 07:42:40 AM »
How does that work?

Exactly.

The mRNA vaccines have an ARR of 0.7%, respectively 1.1%.

NNTV = 142.

The figures are taken from the data published by these same mRNA vaccine manufacturers.

A far cry from the claimed RRR of 95%.

This is the figure you have to deal with: NNTV = 142. According to the clinical study itself, only one person from a total of 142 will receive antibodies (which last anyway for no more than six weeks), the rest, a total of 141, will receive nothing.

The FDA’s advice for information providers includes:

“Provide absolute risks, not just relative risks. Patients are unduly influenced when risk information is presented using a relative risk approach; this can result in suboptimal decisions. Thus, an absolute risk format should be used.”

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #890 on: April 14, 2021, 07:42:52 AM »
This other source you link here is an actual article but doesn't say what you claim it does.

It doesn't?

I said that the Sars-Cov-2 spike protein has prions. The same prions which cause the mad cow disease.

Yeah, that's what you said.  You source doesn't say that, not even close. Nowhere does it say they are the same prion that case mad cow disease.

How do you get from "prion-like" to "the same prions which cause the mad cow disease"?

That's a crazy stretch even for you. Stop peddling your made-up anti-vax conspiracy garbage and take your shot.

Quit being so selfish and try to think of another human being for once.

Pezevenk

« Reply #891 on: April 14, 2021, 07:46:26 AM »
How does that work?

Exactly.

That's not how you answer a "how" question lol

Now please concentrate. The Pfizer tests had 162 cases in the control group and 8 in the test group, both groups had around what, 20,000 people? Is that right so far?

Now if instead of the Pfizer vaccine, you were testing a "good" vaccine that is perfectly effective, what would you expect to see in the test group instead of 8? Also what would you expect to see in the control group and why?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #892 on: April 14, 2021, 08:02:19 AM »
Nowhere does it say they are the same prion that case mad cow disease.

The prion is a misfolded protein.

Tetz and Tetz used a computer algorithm to scan a database of protein sequences for the presence or absence of certain amino acids — building blocks of proteins — like glutamine and asparagine, which create hydrophobic and electrochemically-charged regions in a protein that result in molecular interactions which enable prion-like folding. Put simply, they searched for biochemical signatures of prion-like proteins.

Though the microbiologists ended-up focusing on four viruses and detected potential signatures in all of them, prion-like domains in the spike protein were only predicted for one species: SARS-CoV-2. "No other even closely-related betacoronaviruses have such prion-like structures in their spike proteins,".

The spikes a coronavirus uses to break into a cell recognise and bind to a molecule or 'receptor' on the cell's surface, which enables the virus' envelope to fuse with the cell's outer membrane so it can then unload the genes that will instruct its host cell to make copies of the virus. In the case of both SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2, the receptor-binding domain within the spike protein attaches to a human cell's ACE2 receptor.

But while the sequence of amino acids in the two cousins is 88% identical, one study of their spike protein structures showed that, compared to SARS-CoV, the SARS-CoV-2 spike has a 10-20 times stronger binding or 'affinity' with the ACE2 receptor. The spike is described as metastable and Tetz believes the spike's shape-shifting structure could account for why the virus behind COVID-19 is so contagious. "These prion-like domains might also contribute to the increase affinity to ACE2 and might explain the high transmission rate."

Surprisingly, the algorithm that scanned proteins detected prion-like domains in the ACE2 receptor too. "We were shocked, actually," says Tetz, whose follow-up analysis revealed that five of seven molecular interactions between amino acids in SARS-CoV-2's spike and ACE2 occur within prion-like domains of one or both.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.01.13.425144v2.full.pdf

The binding of spike protein to ACE2 has the

Now, let us all hope that everything will be fine (at least as it pertains to the structure of the spike proteins).

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #893 on: April 14, 2021, 08:04:18 AM »
How does that work?

Exactly.

That's not how you answer a "how" question lol

Now please concentrate. The Pfizer tests had 162 cases in the control group and 8 in the test group, both groups had around what, 20,000 people? Is that right so far?

Now if instead of the Pfizer vaccine, you were testing a "good" vaccine that is perfectly effective, what would you expect to see in the test group instead of 8? Also what would you expect to see in the control group and why?

A good vaccine will result in a perfect RR. No further comments needed.

The pandemic is stopped in its tracks right away.

NNTV = 142.

The figures are taken from the data published by these same mRNA vaccine manufacturers.

This is the figure you have to deal with: NNTV = 142. According to the clinical study itself, only one person from a total of 142 will receive antibodies (which last anyway for no more than six weeks), the rest, a total of 141, will receive nothing.

“Provide absolute risks, not just relative risks. Patients are unduly influenced when risk information is presented using a relative risk approach; this can result in suboptimal decisions. Thus, an absolute risk format should be used.”

Pezevenk

« Reply #894 on: April 14, 2021, 08:13:53 AM »
Sandokhan, you are not answering. You have 162 out of 20,000 in the control group getting sick. How many in the test group with your perfect vaccine?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #895 on: April 14, 2021, 08:27:04 AM »
Your hypothetical questions have already been answered.

The Pfizer tests had 162 cases in the control group and 8 in the test group, both groups had around what, 20,000 people? Is that right so far?

Yes, you get an ARR of 0.7% and a NNTV of 142.

Which you refused to believe.

Now if instead of the Pfizer vaccine, you were testing a "good" vaccine that is perfectly effective

Your hypothetical situations are no longer relevant. Deal with the real world first.

Pezevenk

« Reply #896 on: April 14, 2021, 08:42:37 AM »
Why are you not answering? I need a simple yes or no answer. Am I correct in saying that if the same trial used Sandovax which is 100% perfectly effective, you would see again about 162 people getting sick in the control group out of 20,000 (since nothing would change for the control group), and 0 out of the 20,000 in the test group? Just give me a yes or a no. If no, explain. If you keep posting the same stuff I already addressed like 50 posts ago I will just keep ignoring them because they are providing nothing new. Just give a yes or a no.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #897 on: April 14, 2021, 09:02:38 AM »
Because it doesn't matter anymore.

Here is the situation we have to deal with, everyone has to be aware of:

NNTV = 142.

Pezevenk

« Reply #898 on: April 14, 2021, 09:03:22 AM »
I'm seeing more copypasta but no answers. Yes or no? Why are you refusing to answer? Are you afraid?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #899 on: April 14, 2021, 09:18:13 AM »
Don't you understand the situation we find ourselves in right now?

Soon, many countries will reach a vaccination percentage of 50%+ (even if the real percentage is much lower, they can always claim that it is much higher); so the control group will slowly start to disappear from any statistical observations and studies. There is a multitude of problems facing the side effects and unknown possible outcomes of these vaccines, yet no one (save a few virologists and scientists) seems to care.

We have the great reset, yet the vaccination campaign is a major obstacle to this great reset which presupposes a destruction of everything we take for granted, certainly not a return to "pre-pandemic life".

Why wasn't the BCG vaccine administered from the very first outbreak of covid-19?

So, your hypothetical scenarios are no longer relevant, believe me.