Pandemonium! requesting info (if you have a moment) + David Icke podcast link

• 32 Replies

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Edit: David icke, i believe, is reporting on the extreme aspects o a conspiracy having many diverent opinions. i suspect some "eph"ES members may not like him - so don't say "eph"ES mmembers are crazy and believe  in the crazy conspircacy lizards

Please share the best videos, or info sources, if you haven't already or would like to here.

This David Icke vid on London Real was taken off youtube quickly, apparently ofcom british media governing body has disallowed any public dicourse linking virus and 5g

https://londonreal.tv/the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy-david-icke/

must sign up to watch, or podcast on site from 4/7/2020, link:

<iframe src="https://tunein.com/embed/player/t141150033/" style="width:100%; height:100px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="no"></iframe>
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 11:42:04 PM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
I used to stay from Icke for reason. I watched a different interview 2 nights ago, I kind of liked him..it is bad that YouTube and such has blocked him.. I guess I'll sign up and watch this.

Thanks
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Please share the best videos, or info sources, if you haven't already or would like to here.

This David Icke vid on London Real was taken off youtube quickly, apparently ofcom british media governing body has disallowed any public dicourse linking virus and 5g

David Icke is nothing but a stupid dangerous crackpot trying to make money from gullible ignoramuses! There is no possible link between 5G and any virus!

Possibly YouTube disallowed any public discourse of the idiotic conspiracy linking the virus and 5G because it is totally stupid, dangerous and quite impossible.

But said idiotic conspiracy was leading to morons going around trying to burn and 5G towers and damage them in others ways.

Do you want to look at a training manual to learn how to do it? If not learn to trust those that know far more than you!

What would you expect the authorities to do?

Here's video about David Icke and his coronavirus and 5G video:

David Icke Banned Video by Mr Sensible

Quote from: Mr Sensible
David Icke just had his Corona Virus and 5g video deleted... and it is no surprise. Icke has loads of whacky theories and this one is just plain wrong, stupid and dangerous. So how qualified is Icke to make these videos anyway? Find out and discover his past!

Find out what  David Icke was and what his thoughts were when he first came out as the son of God :o, and just why wearing a turquoise shell suit is so important (allegedly).   Did his predictions come true?

Icke's whinging at YT vid ...

« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 05:32:53 AM by rabinoz »

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
I used to stay from Icke for reason. I watched a different interview 2 nights ago, I kind of liked him..it is bad that YouTube and such has blocked him.. I guess I'll sign up and watch this.

Thanks
Yeah i didn't watch him either, but i think this is true.
edit didn't watch/listen often
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 09:59:54 PM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Just for kicks I watched one video where he claimed Covid-19 didn't in fact exist.  I lost track of the number of factual errors misconceptions and half truths  he spouted as gospel.

First, he claimed that the virus hadn't been isolated,  --- that's a flat out lie,  it's been isolated many times,  and genetically sequenced thousands of times. 

Next he claimed that the RT-PCR test was innacurate,  --- that's a half truth,  it can lead to false positives in certain circumstances, which is why you need clinical patient history and qualified people to administer the test,  there are different versions of the RT-PCR test kit that target different genetic sequences.  The rate of false positives is actually very low, and the rate of correct positives is very high,  the rate of false negatives can depend on the samples being taken and handled correctly.

He was about to head off into something about 5G,  but I'd heard enough BS by then.

People like David Icke, can sound quite convincing, and they throw in enough truth and half-truths to fool the gullible. 

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Just for kicks I watched one video where he claimed Covid-19 didn't in fact exist.  I lost track of the number of factual errors misconceptions and half truths  he spouted as gospel.

First, he claimed that the virus hadn't been isolated,  --- that's a flat out lie,  it's been isolated many times,  and genetically sequenced thousands of times. 

Next he claimed that the RT-PCR test was innacurate,  --- that's a half truth,  it can lead to false positives in certain circumstances, which is why you need clinical patient history and qualified people to administer the test,  there are different versions of the RT-PCR test kit that target different genetic sequences.  The rate of false positives is actually very low, and the rate of correct positives is very high,  the rate of false negatives can depend on the samples being taken and handled correctly.

He was about to head off into something about 5G,  but I'd heard enough BS by then.

People like David Icke, can sound quite convincing, and they throw in enough truth and half-truths to fool the gullible.

The only thing i didnt like was when he said the genetic materials from lung fluid were "amplified". That sounded like the too short version of the story. Could you please explain this part to me?

So next, you says this is a flat out lie that the virus hasnot been isolated. Pls tell me how i can find out about this.

Next, the test itself. You are relaying the test would not return a false positive  even though it contains a wide range of genetic material from common illnesses, is this correct?
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
What he said about 5g is that it can stress out cells which would then release exosomes which apparently under a scanning electron microscope look like the picture of the virus that is being used, And said other stuff about 5g. it could remove oxygen from locations...which i believe.
           -them

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam

The only thing i didnt like was when he said the genetic materials from lung fluid were "amplified". That sounded like the too short version of the story. Could you please explain this part to me?

So next, you says this is a flat out lie that the virus hasnot been isolated. Pls tell me how i can find out about this.

Next, the test itself. You are relaying the test would not return a false positive  even though it contains a wide range of genetic material from common illnesses, is this correct?

He claimed the virus had not been isolated.  That's a flat out lie.

The virus was isolated fairly early on and has been sequenced.   You can follow the details here :- https://nextstrain.org/ncov/global

I never said the test would not return a false positive,  please read and understand what I wrote. 

The RT-PCR he refers is described here.  It is looking for three specific regions of the virus genetic code.

https://www.fda.gov/media/136151/download

The COVID-19 RT-PCR Test is a real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain
reaction (rRT -PCR) test. The test uses three primer and probe sets to detect three regions
in the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid (N) gene and one primer and probe set to detect human
RNase P (RP) in a clinical sample. RNA isolated from upper and lower respiratory
specimens (such as nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swabs, sputum, lower respiratory
tract aspirates, bronchoalveolar lavage, and nasopharyngeal wash/aspirate or nasal
aspirate) is reverse transcribed to cDNA and subsequently amplified using Applied
Biosystems QuantStudio7 Flex (QS7) instrument with software version 1.3. During the
amplification process, the probe anneals to a specific target sequence located between the
forward and reverse primers. During the extension phase of the PCR cycle, the 5’
nuclease activity of Taq polymerase degrades the bound probe, causing the reporter dye
(FAM) to separate from the quencher dye (BHQ1), generating a fluorescent signal.
Fluorescence intensity is monitored at each PCR cycle by QS7.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
What he said about 5g is that it can stress out cells which would then release exosomes which apparently under a scanning electron microscope look like the picture of the virus that is being used, And said other stuff about 5g. it could remove oxygen from locations...which i believe.

5G is mostly just the same wavelengths as 3G and 4G,  the additional higher frequencies are only short range and have poor penetration.   As for removing oxygen...  what's the evidence? 

He's just relying on people being ignorant and gullible.  Look at the details.

sokarul

• Extra Racist

If you think 5G is harmful you should be know to the place you live as having a mental retardation.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn

I haven't seen the video yet.  Maybe I'll check it out later.  5g being the problem is highly unlikely for a variety of reasons. 

South Korea is one of the earliest adopters of 5g.  No problems there.

We don't broadcast anything with enough power to cause cellular damage.  In the last 100 years we've gotten pretty good at not frying everyone's nutsacks.

If it were transmitting with that much power then it wouldn't cause a virus to appear.  It would look more like radiation damage.

In telecom the name of the game is lower power.  You actually have more to worry about with older technologies than newer.

Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer

If you think 5G is harmful you should be know to the place you live as having a mental retardation.
HEY FUCKFACE SOCKARUL,

Health effects have not been tested. Industry officials testified before Congress and told them so.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?

https://londonreal.tv/the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy-david-icke/

must sign up to watch, or podcast on site from 4/7/2020, link:

<iframe src="https://tunein.com/embed/player/t141150033/" style="width:100%; height:100px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="no"></iframe>

It was removed because the man is a prize conspiracy nutcase giving out misinformation. At this moment in time he is one of the last things we need.
Really…..what a laugh!!!

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?

Which you believe? Based on what exactly?

Who in all honesty would you believe in regard the the source of our current pandemic.

A) David Ike who claims the world is run by Lizard people and is totally mad.
OR
B) The world scientific community who have isolated the virus sequenced it’s DNA and are currently working in labs all over the world looking for a vaccine?
Really…..what a laugh!!!

sokarul

• Extra Racist

HEY FUCKFACE SOCKARUL,

Health effects have not been tested. Industry officials testified before Congress and told them so.

Learn the EM spectrum and the difference between ionizing and non ionizing radiation. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Deep down I always knew it.   MacDonalds causes coronavirus.   Spread the word. 

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Negative health effects of Apples have also not been tested. Are you going to avoid apples now?
What about Bananas? The Grass on your lawn? Ceramic plates? Cotton underwear?

The radio wave spectrum has been tested to death.

Lots of "natural" things have never been tested at all.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Apples and Bananas are still perfectly safe as long as one consumes them via intro-retro-gestion as opposed to the more primitive oral method of consumption.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Apples and Bananas are still perfectly safe as long as one consumes them via intro-retro-gestion as opposed to the more primitive oral method of consumption.

What's intro-retro-ges...  never mind I looked it up.   yecch.   

sokarul

• Extra Racist

Bananas are radioactive.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Whats your goal, faded?
What mysteries are you trying to uncover?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Bananas are radioactive.
Yes but what is one BED (Banana Equivalent Dose)?
Banana equivalent dose
A banana contains naturally occurring radioactive material in the form of potassium-40.

Banana equivalent dose (BED) is an informal measurement of ionizing radiation exposure, intended as a general educational example to compare a dose of radioactivity to the dose one is exposed to by eating one average-sized banana. Bananas contain naturally occurring radioactive isotopes, particularly potassium-40 (40K), one of several naturally-occurring isotopes of potassium. One BED is often correlated to 10−7 sievert (0.1 μSv); however, in practice, this dose is not cumulative, as the principal radioactive component is excreted to maintain metabolic equilibrium.[1] The BED is only meant to inform the public about the existence of very low levels of natural radioactivity within a natural food and is not a formally adopted dose measurement; however, in practice, this dose is not cumulative, as the principal radioactive component is excreted to maintain metabolic equilibrium.

Natural radiation we're all exposed to per year is typically 2.00 millisievert (mSv) so eating 20,000 bananas a year might double that - except that "the principal radioactive component is excreted".

I'll stick to my banana a day and not panic ;D!

Good for you. But don't spread this retardation any further.  Socially isolate your beliefs.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat

It may be able to record your every move walking down the street some day soon (undoubtedly). Then interpret your facial expressions with lazer accuracy (dont care to know, but surely possible). Then transmutate your tim hortons (with designer calcium added) into just the right psychotropic (speculation). Then beam just the right voices into your head followed by just the right memories (most likely possible if not occurring). And you'll wake up in disneyland ready for more, but cheated out of your destiny. Let us all do the right thing.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 12:59:48 AM by faded mike »
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat

Which you believe? Based on what exactly?

Who in all honesty would you believe in regard the the source of our current pandemic.

A) David Ike who claims the world is run by Lizard people and is totally mad.
OR
B) The world scientific community who have isolated the virus sequenced it’s DNA and are currently working in labs all over the world looking for a vaccine?
Honestly...based in part on a book i read called "Pyramid Energy and the Second Coming" which explained/talked about the electromagnetic side of nature conveniently left out of the text books. Talked about electrogravitics, leylines, auras.   I believe in mind over matter and virtue, and i figure if they can convince you, thats the first step.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 12:52:39 AM by faded mike »
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat

HEY FUCKFACE SOCKARUL,

Learn the EM spectrum and the difference between ionizing and non ionizing radiation.
How long of time is given to see if something ionizes, as in "ionizing radiation". the accumulative affect over time could still be very important.
           -them

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
David Icke;

Who said,
"Humanity is actually under the control of dinosaur-like alien reptiles called the Babylon Brotherhood who must consume human blood to maintain their human appearance."

Icke believes lizards include The Queen, George W Bush and the late country singer Boxcar Willie.

"The opening and closing ceremonies of the London Olympics are mass satanic rituals disguised as a celebration of Britain and sport. Their medium is the language of symbolism... The Olympic Stadium is also strategically placed on the earth-energy grid to tap into that power on the Global Cabal’s own satanic frequencies or vibrations.
The enormous Olympic bell, the biggest harmonically-tuned bell in the world made specially for the opening ceremony, is designed to dictate that frequency right at the start."

Not woke Mikey, just having a nightmare.

Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
of time is given to see if something ionizes, as in "ionizing radiation". the accumulative affect over time could still be very important.

Reading between the lines, I think you haven't quite grasped the facts.   Ionizing radiation is extremely dangerous,  it can kill you. 

5G frequencies are NON ionizing.   It barely has enough energy to penetrate a damp paper bag.   

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
How long of time is given to see if something ionizes, as in "ionizing radiation". the accumulative affect over time could still be very important.
No. Radiation is either ionizing or it is not and to be ionizing each photon must carry at least enough energy to "ionise" a atoms in the body.
Wavelengths longer than (or frequencies lower than) that of ultraviolet A light (UVA) are not ionizing.
Exposure time to ionizing radiation is important but exposure time cannot turn non-ionising radiation into ionising radiation.
But, of course, lower frequency radiation can cause an ordinary burn if intense enough.

UVA has a frequency of over 800,000 GHz

The commonly used 5G phone range is FR1 (450 MHz - 6 GHz) and there is experimental work on the range FR2 (24 GHz - 52 GHz).

Faded needs to do a little less looking for nonexistent spooks and a little more research on his sources.