Wuhan vs World WW3 Biological Warfare

• 13 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Wuhan vs World WW3 Biological Warfare
« on: April 04, 2020, 03:44:15 AM »
there is a curfew here. and I think someone should pay for it. now.

I actually wrote about it before, but I did not continue the subject later. I had some reasons for that. I do not want to enter this topic. I recommend everyone to watch my opinion and the information I will share on this issue carefully.

Wuhan is the fourth level military biological warfare facility. In cbrn literature, fourth level is the most important level for a laboratuary, means that facility produces high level biological weapons.

This is the map of Wuhan facilities I shared:

I would like to briefly summarize how biological warfare is used in warfare.

biological weapons are not used in mobile battles. They are ideal for front battles.

Usage: You throw a biological agent on enemy soldiers instead of bombs. the biological agent begins to spread among enemy soldiers. In this way, you reach the highest damage capacity with the least cost and the lowest capacity. For example, if the pathogen thrown by the biological bomb is infected by 10 enemy soldiers, when it enters the process of spreading, it will cause all the remaining soldiers in that unit to become ineffective. an army of enemies in this situation will have a contradiction between fighting or fighting disease.

these agents must be well calculated so that they do not spread to all people. In each regeneration phase, the DNA structures are disrupted, leading to the reduction of the actual damage of the agent. With spontaneous mutations after a few spreads, this agent will now turn into a harmless bacteria.

I am pretty sure that this virus was produced in this lab, which is the fourth level in wuhan. here is just a little doubt that another country knowingly spread this agent in wuhan to sabotage work in wuhan. this is the smallest possibility.

Lets remember how doctors are working in Wuhan bilogical laboratuary about something like coronavirus before it has been spreaded:

(source)

It is said to be a virology laboratory, but this is not true. this is the fourth level biological warfare laboratory.

Here the question is:

"Why and how biological agents that should be used in a war suddenly appeared in wuhan and the rest of the world?"

we will investigate the answer to this question in the next post. soon... in believers subforum... it will be here:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=85387.0

to be continued...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 06:51:51 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: coronavirus & medicine companies & fetö relationship: (Turkish)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 06:25:36 AM »
... it will be here ...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 06:52:29 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Wuhan vs World WW3 Biological Warfare
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 02:34:17 PM »
The new information reveals that the virus was originally modified in the USA and seized by the Chinese and developed in Wuhan. Chinese scientists published this in 2016.

therefore, this virus came out of the advanced biological laboratory in wuhan, almost without doubt. so far everyone can be sure.

This virus spread out from Wuhan virology lab, without any doubt. therefore, the doctors seen in the photo above are most likely working on the coronavirus. from this photo shows how to dress to fully protected from this virus, like astro-nots.

So; did China knowingly do this, or did it happen by accident?

When you look at the scenario, it is explained that the virus passed from the animal to the human. Therefore, the scenario we are asked to believe here is that this virus is transmitted to animals in some way from the laboratory and returns from there to the human. this is true in the context of drug research logic. so any intelligence officer who will find that the virus has leaked from the lab in Wuhan will consider it to be accidental, their main goal being to develop drugs. it will close the file with evidence. because this happens by accident also explains how China makes fake videos similar to novice hollywood production about coronavirus sudden deaths.

However, instead of the accident scenario above, if we consider the fact that this facility is actually a fourth level military war lab, we see that it is almost impossible to happen by accident. If it were really like that, everyone at that facility would be executed. nevertheless, this would not be sufficient evidence. it is impossible, such a virus cannot come out of that facility.

So far, we have come to the conclusion that this is produced in the military laboratory in Wuhan, consciously transmitted to humans. So why? And another question, was Wuhan and the rest of the world deliberately chosen?

The development of events:

1- this virus was taken from the United States for use in military operations.
2- Virus is modified in Wuhan at 2015 to use it in military operations.
3- Viruses to be used in military operations should be tested on humans. Viruses must be effective in the first, second and third group of infected people, but then slowly lose their effect.
4- As the virus passes from person to person, the dna structure is disrupted and weakened. a lot of experiments are done for this level where it will weaken and stop.
5- The virus was successfully tested on many subjects who volunteered or forced to be volunteer people for these experiments in Wuhan.
6- The virus spread deliberately to Wuhan city to see how many generations will continue to be harmfull of the virus's damaged DNA structure has ended.
7- 20 December 2019 is the time about it has spreaded delibarely to civil people.
8- Quarantine was applied in Wuhan for 76 days. virus spread rate is 14 days. accordingly, 76/14 = 5.4. Accordingly, the virus remains harmful and active for 5 generations.
9- If the virus transmitted to other countries had been transmitted from the first infected, it would have lost its effectiveness all over the world after the fifth generation. this date is also the date when the disease was officially taken under control in wuhan. in other words, the virus should have been completely deactivated on 7 April.

where did we understand it? this military-produced virus was deliberately spread, the virus was ready, and accordingly it had to lose effect after 5 generations. But it did not.

10- While the virus has lost its effect in Wuhan, its effect continues in other countries, indicating that the first generation virus is transmitted to these countries separately. That is, the virus that appeared on 20 December in Wuhan and the virus that emerged in Istanbul on 20 March 2020 are at the same age, same level.

After seeing this so clearly, it becomes easier for us to understand.

11- Since this is a military virus, the aim is to see its effects on target soldiers. so China deliberately spread this virus to Europe and the USA, and so wanted to prevent the surprise that people would have made their genetic differences.

In other words, if the virus can kill the American people, it means that it can also kill the American soldier.

we will continue from here. or maybe we won't have to continue.

Remember what was 76 days, the time virus will be deactivated if you prevent new virus come from China.

I am someone who sympathizes with China to date. they seemed to be the only true force that balances US capitalism and barbarism. but they have lost all their reputation in my mind as a barbarity and primacy that directly targeted our health. Damn such a country.

Xi Jinping! You have lost all your reputation in my side! Face with it!

This is a message to Xi Jinping!

you are spreading this virus to other countries and you are experimenting. If it were the fifth generation, it would be over by now. There are plenty of these viruses in the blood of sick people. Are you aware that while doing this evil to other countries, the first generation viruses of this disease can occur in Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing and Guangzhou and kill millions of people? Other countries can do this to your country as a revenge.

If your goal is to do evil, there is always someone worse than you. Give up to evil !
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 05:09:39 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 10:45:57 PM »
In this context, the latest statements of the Chinese authorities are confessions. they said the virus was transmitted to wuhan city by usa soldiers. There are two ways to spread this specially produced virus to the US soldiers:

1) One of virology laboratories in the USA.
2) virology lab in wuhan.

Considering that the United States will not fight against its own soldier, it is clear that the Chinese earlier tried this on the US army. Maybe this is the reason why the US Army has been failing in many foreign operations lately, who knows?

A supportive argument, number of cases statistics, examining it depends on NATO.

World Population ratio living in countries member of NATO is 12,5%. This is not many actually. Lets examine which countries are at the top of the patient list:

Inother say, one in 8 people in the world are living in the countries member of NATO. But 6 of 8 patients are living in countries member of NATO. Inother say, if you are living in a country member of NATO, the possiblity you will get coronavirus is  21 times more than somebody living in a country not member of NATO. Did the doctors count "living in a nato member country" while counting the reasons for being ill? Nope. Can it be randomly happen? How is it possible? It is impossible.

I have a bit organized the list:

the situation is better understood here. The people of the nato member countries are 6 times more sick than the people in the world. and this number is actually higher because it includes nato members. It seems people live in NATO gets ill 6,44 times more than others. But others include nato members. If we compare nato and non nato countries a man lives in nato has a possiblity geting ill 21 times more than somebody lives in a non nato country.

We see that all NATO countries except Poland are above the world average. this value is the highest value for spain. if to compare; Someone living in Spain that with a value of 14.93 will get sick 500 times more likely than an Indian with a value of 0.03. How is it possible in nature? This is impossible!

Another version and my explanations:

The fact that the values ​​in the neighboring countries that breathe the same air are close indicate that the attack was carried out by air. this corresponds to our previous theories: "aircraft, helicopters, drones, etc.". I guess aircrafts have been used mostly, because helicopters and drones attack more accurate, but an aircraft can spread wrong places because of it goes high speed, it goes higher altitude and it hardly estimates when it drops the virus container.

result; this is not a random virus, it is China's attack on nato, in my opinion.

First of all, people who suffer from this job should sue the Chinese government because this disease is legally spread from Wuhan, according to the statements and evidence of the politicians.

Moreover, if the cases fail, the rest of the world should come together to punish China. If necessary, all of China's assets around the world should be frozen, and all Chinese diplomats and politicians should be detained until they end this attack, pay compensation and apologize.

3 German scientists professors did a research to examine the spread of the virus. They went to the city where the virus was most intense in Germany. then they went to the neighborhood where it was the busiest. they found an apartment in this neighborhood, almost everyone is ill. and they entered a house in this apartment, 7 people live in the apartment and all of them are sick. They made an investigation in the apartment. They studied door handles, window handles, TV controls, and every place that was shared. there was no virus anywhere. obviously, the virus did not spread this way. This information will not be public until they publish it. but it is clear that the virus does not spread in anticipated ways. frankly, they do it by plane.

Xi Jinping! Give up the evil! Apologize people of the world and pay the compensation tens trillions of dollars! Pay the harm of the whole world!

Zeta came, Zeta saw, Zeta conquered!

There is always a way. If there is no way remained, then there is an another way will emerge!

You will pay the price of spending my weekend at home, you bastard!

« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 04:58:12 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 05:28:40 AM »
I am going to sue the Chinese government and recommended all you do this. Lets organize and do this.

We people of the world are not guinea pigs of Ji Xinping.

We cannot be free participants of China's experiments. we are human. There is no difference between Xi Jinping and me. Using his power, he cannot torture me or anyone else and try to kill us. I believe that there are honored prosecutors in the world and they will call him for the account.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 09:40:42 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 11:48:35 AM »
Nobel laureate claims coronavirus made in Wuhan lab,

Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier claimed that a new type of coronavirus infection was made in a laboratory in China.

In an interview with CNEWS, he noted that he did not believe that coronavirus went from wild animals to the Wuhan wet market, RBC reported.

It’s a good legend, it’s impossible, he said adding that the virus came out of the Wuhan lab. Montagnier said the lab has specialized in coronaviruses since the 2000s.

According to him, together with his colleague, mathematician Jean-Claude Perez, he analyzed the genome sequence of a new type of coronavirus.

The virologist noted they were not the first in such conclusions. According to him, Indian researchers tried to publish a work in which they stated that part of the human immunodeficiency virus was inserted into this genome, probably to make a vaccine against HIV. Montagnier received the Nobel Prize in medicine or physiology in 2008 for his discovery of HIV.

Source, April 17.2020: https://news.am/eng/news/573374.html

Additionally; some professors claim it has been genetically mutanted by itself as a result of natural evolution is just a scam, being put on by China to prevent the fact to be revealed. If truth will be revealed, China will pay trillions of dollars compensation. Hence, buying some hundreds of professors by hundreds  of millions dollars seem cheap in China side comparing trillions of dollars. We may except even they buy some media companies cost of billions of dollars. Do not let them fool you. Professors can not be as fool as like that. They have been bought by China to claim it has been genetically mutated by naturally.

That's why I have revealed you! Now you lost!

You will pay the price of spending my weekend at home, you bastard!

We humanity have a living example of Hitler in China and have a chance to face with it! I am here with all my support. Get fight like legends! Lets write the future all together, for honor, and glory!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 01:38:42 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2020, 11:07:33 PM »
Donald Trump opens investigation into whether coronavirus ‘escaped’ from a lab in China

President Donald Trump said Friday that U.S. intelligence officials are investigating whether the novel coronavirus began spreading after an accident at a Chinese high-security biomedical laboratory in Wuhan.

Trump offered no evidence supporting that scenario. And aides stressed there have been no conclusions from the ongoing investigation, which ultimately may never resolve questions that have surfaced. 

"We’re looking at it," Trump told reporters Friday during a COVID-19 briefing at the White House. "A lot of people are looking at it – it seems to make sense."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2020/04/18/trump-us-investigating-whether-coronavirus-spread-china-lab/5158551002/

« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 11:10:25 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 01:24:24 AM »
Looking into reports that coronavirus 'escaped' from China's Wuhan lab: Donald Trump

United States President Donald Trump has raised the prospect that China deliberately caused the Covid-19 outbreak, saying there should be consequences if the country is found to be "knowingly responsible".

In his comments at a media briefing last Saturday, the President said the US was conducting its own investigations on how the pandemic started.

Mr Trump has said his government is seeking to determine if the coronavirus came from a high-security laboratory in Wuhan, the epicentre of the outbreak in China, after a Fox News report last week alleged the same, citing unnamed sources.

Professor Yuan Zhiming, director of the laboratory, has rejected the claim, calling it "impossible". None of his staff had been infected, he told state broadcaster CGTN last Saturday.

Chinese scientists have said the virus likely jumped from an animal to humans in a wildlife market.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/looking-into-reports-that-coronavirus-escaped-from-chinas-wuhan-lab-donald-trump/articleshow/75215482.cms

citing unnamed sources

He told "impossible" to go out of Wuhan but passing from animal is more possible? Ahaha! Is he thinking the rest world idiot? Maybe it happened like this:

Is Nobel Prized Professor Luc Montagnier, co-discoverer of the AIDS virus, says the new coronavirus is the result of a lab accident, lying? Mister Zhiming should be investigated in CIA laboratuary untill tell the true.

https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/french-prof-sparks-furor-with-lab-leak-theory/

Go Trump! If this attack continues, if these criminals continue to spread lie and coronavirus, activate NATO's fifth article, please.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 01:41:46 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2020, 05:21:39 AM »
An analysis of events between Chinavirus and USA people, here published: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=85641.0
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2020, 05:38:44 AM »
I am debunking Professor Yuan Zhiming's theory here in 2 minutes:

Coronavirus holds ACE2 protein in human lungs.

In order to claim the coronavirus infect from animals especially from bats, Professor Yuan Zhiming should prove bats have ACE2 in their lungs or anywhere else in their body. did he do something like that? no. the scientific thesis should be based on scientific work, not nonsense.

Check mate. If you don't want to lose, you shouldn't play chess with people at higher IQ than you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2020, 10:54:24 AM »
Critical statement from the ruling partner Devlet Bahçeli:

If the claims against China are true, it may be inevitable that the world will fall into a new frontier, a bloody showdown.

Recalling that China has spread new types of coronavirus with laboratory studies and that its implications have begun to be spoken very often, Bahçeli stated that some scientists have also suggested that there were plays and additions on the virus infected by the bat. Bahçeli continued as follows:

"In this context, the tension left from trade wars between the USA and China has once again extended to revival and mutual restraint. The fact that the US speaks about paying the price, the tension rising with mutual conflicts is already a sign of the existence of a complex and chaotic period ahead of us. Emphasis on the Third World War. In this context, the reflection of the simulation studies to the public is a great dilemma and threat. At best, the US is targeting and aiming to draw attention to another direction in order to obscure and cover the failed and ineffective struggle in the Kovid-19 outbreak. If the claims against China are true, it would be inevitable for the world to fall into a new frontier, a bloody showdown.

Source: https://www.aa.com.tr/tr/politika/mhp-genel-baskani-bahceli-turkiye-bu-badireyi-en-gec-ramazan-ayinin-sonuna-kadar-atlatacak/1811669

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
WHO'han vs World WW3 Biological Warfare
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2020, 01:56:42 PM »
WHO insists coronavirus emerged from animals, not ‘constructed’ in a lab

Source: https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/who-pushes-back-on-theory-that-coronavirus-came-from-a-lab/

We cannot be sure whether these statements are for protecting China like the previous ones. however, we know that WHO has long been showing a profile that hides and protects China's role in this event. In short, there is a study compiling WHO's tragic mistakes on coronavirus, I would like to summarize. this will allow everyone to better understand the cause of the events between WHO and the United States.

The process followed by WHO on the outbreak that occurred on December 1, 2019 in Wuhan, the capital of China's Hubey province, proceeded as follows:

January 14: In the sharing made by WHO's Twitter account, based on Chinese officials, it was claimed that there was no concrete evidence that Kovid-19 was transmitted from person to person.

January 20: The organization announced that the virus has passed from animal to human, however, it can be passed from person to person in close contact, albeit a limited number.

There is a direct contradiction between these two statements.While there is no direct evidence that the virus has passed from animal to human, nor has passed from human to human, WHO stated that this virus has passed from animal to human. In order to say this, an animal must be infected in a laboratory environment and it has not been proven to infect other animals. While this is not the case, WHO's attitude is more than cheap trolling. It is embarrassing and surprising in the name of science that this organization, which operates under the United Nations, is so distant from science.

January 21: The number of people who lost their lives in China has increased to 6. Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Ging Shuang said that WHO and related countries have been informed about the outbreak since the virus appeared.

January 23: WHO Director-General Ghebreyesus argues that it is early to announce a "international public health emergency" related to the virus that is spreading rapidly in China, and there is insufficient "evidence".

nuary 24: Ghebreyesus said he appreciated the measures taken by the Chinese government after meeting with the Chinese Foreign Minister Vang Yi in Beijing, "WHO is ready to supply China what they need according to their needs. WHO fully believes in the Chinese government's ability to combat the epidemic. . " said.

January 29: Immediately after his visit to China, Ghebreyesus warned that 6 thousand 65 cases were confirmed here, 132 people were killed, warning that the pandemic's potential to spread was very high.

January 30: WHO declares an "international public health emergency" related to the Kovid-19 outbreak. Ghebreyesus argued that there was no reason for the decision to restrict trade activities and travels with China, using the phrase "the main reason is not what is happening in China but what happened in other countries". Ghebreyesus, who praised China, stressed that the emergency declaration was not a vote of mistrust towards China, claiming that the country's fight against the virus was above expectations.

At this point, Ghebreyesus was contented with praising China instead of saying that all travel to China should be stopped. There have been doubts that there may be a direct agreement between Ghebreyesus and China.

January 31: WHO has called for "do not close your borders with China" despite being declared a global emergency. WHO Spokesperson Christian Lindmeier said other states "have a great reason to keep official border crossings open" with China. "It was clearly stated and repeated that WHO does not recommend travel and trade restrictions to China," said Lindmeier.

this is not something that an institution that uses the name of the world health organization can say. China is clearly preserved here, tens of thousands of people have died by WHO to protect China.

February 3: Ghebreyesus reiterates that they are against trade and travel restrictions against China.

What is your problem man?

February 11: WHO announces that the new type of coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in China is named "Kovid-19".

Bravo! You know its name. What a great success!

February 22: Ghebreyesus calls for $ 675 million in aid to the international community for a more effective fight against the Kovid-19 outbreak.

February 26: WHO Director-General says that Kovid-19 cases are "deeply concerned" with the "sudden" increase in Italy, Iran and South Korea, but they are against the use of the word "epidemic" for Kovid-19.

February 27: Ghebreyesus explains that the virus has reached a "determining point" with the emergence of Kovid-19 cases in countries outside China recently.

February 28: WHO increased the global risk level for Kovid-19 from "high" to "very high".

March 2: Ghebreyesus noted that Kovid-19 spread much faster in countries outside of China, turning the world into an "unknown area".

March 6: Ghebreyesus said that the total number of cases reached 100 thousand, "As Kovid-19 cases increase, we recommend all countries to make 'restrictions' the highest priority." used the expression.

March 9: Ghebreyesus states that Kovid-19 has spread to many countries, "The threat of pandemic has become very real." said.

March 11: WHO declares the outbreak a global pandemic.

March 12: Ghebreyesus claims that Kovid-19 is a "controllable pandemic."

Interesting behave! Why? Why do you do that? This is logically not wrong, but wrong as a result. Because it causes people do not get it enough serious.

March 13: The organization reports that Europe is now the epicenter of the Kovid-19 crisis.

WHO, did not make this explanation for china before, who did not care for the subject in Europe, who did not care much about the issue because he said "it will not happen", made it for Europe and immediately declared the pandemic center. This is a clear hypocrisy.

March 18: Ghebreyesus says physical measures such as canceling sports events, concerts, and other major meetings can slow the spread of the Kovid-19 outbreak.

March 20: Ghebreyesus announces that they have contacted some companies that agreed to supply medical equipment to WHO in China.

March 24: WHO Spokesperson Margaret Harris says the new center of the outbreak may be the United States.

March 27: General Director Ghebreyesus announced that it will be necessary to wait a minimum of 12-18 months for the Kovid-19 vaccine.

March 31: UN Secretary General Guterres says the world is facing the toughest crisis since World War II due to Kovid-19.

April 1: Ghebreyesus, "The world has never faced such a pandemic. An unknown and dangerous virus. I am deeply concerned about the rapid increase and global spread of the disease." said.

Compare two speech;

One: March 12: Ghebreyesus claims that Kovid-19 is a "controllable pandemic."
Two: April 1: Ghebreyesus, "The world has never faced such a pandemic. An unknown and dangerous virus." So, you get it an unknown and dangerous virus, does not an excuse required because he told it is a "controllable pandemic" and prevented other nations take measures.

in this way, consecutive wrong statements are embarrassing for someone at this level.

April 8: Ghebreyesus explains Trump's accusations of failing to fight the Kovid-19 outbreak, "Do not politicize this virus. If you want to see more body bags, you can continue to use politics." He gave the answer. Ghebreyesus, who targeted Trump anonymously, stated that there are many other issues that leaders can prove themselves instead of politicizing Kovid-19.

April 13: Ghebreyesus regarding Trump's announcement that they will suspend the funds they gave to WHO, which he accused of "acting pro-Chinese" in the Kovid-19 outbreak, "I know that he is supportive. I hope that the (provided) funds will continue." Our relationship is very good and we hope it will continue. " used the expression.

April 15: Ghebreyesus, who stated that the USA is a long-lasting and generous friend for WHO, declared regretfully that Trump  his country's decision to stop the fund of WHO.

April 17: WHO Spokesperson Harris avoids responding to Trump's charges against the organization, "The US has always been a fantastic partner for us."

and lastly, the world health organization today announced that the virus passed from animal to human, with rushing and not based on any evidence, after the United States announced that it was investigating the issue.

all the above events make it clear that the event took place in an organized fashion. so far WHO is mocking at the end of its funding by the USA. Obviously, the Chinese government will pay them what the United States says they will not pay.

what should be done here is to investigate the reasons for including the people mentioned above in the Wuhan investigation, "to cause the death of people, to divert scientific data for political purposes, to put the us and their allies in a difficult position, etc." Those people are;

WHO director: Tedros Adhonam Ghbreyesus (actually a politician)

WHO spokeswoman: Fadela Chaib 

WHO spokeswoman: Christian Lindmeier

I do not blame these three people. I'm not saying they're guilty. they should only be added to the Wuhan investigation as they are responsible for the death of people due to their statements, and it will be easier to take a precautionary decision regarding them because they live in Europe.

they should also uncover their relationship with Bill Gates, and then Bill Gates with China.

it's a really difficult situation. in other words, it is such a difficult situation that even the USA cannot investigate this work until the end. however, what can be done needs to be done as much as can be done.

that's it from me. I have put forward the issue in all its aspects, with cause, effect and relationship. I have no longer anything else but relying on justice after this.

Are these people getting rich because they are really smart? Or are there strong nations behind them? Are they pawns of them actually?

This is going over my head, I hope somebody else exist can face with it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2020, 01:39:38 AM »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2020, 06:44:55 AM »
Coronavirus: AstraZeneca teams up with Oxford University on vaccine

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52483359

usual suspects began to cooperate. someone you can ask all the questions you wonder. Did we surprise? I did not. I have 90% suspect on China till now. And now chances turned to 45% Chinese; 45% Astra Zeneca (usual suspect), 10% feto.

Remind:

Without using pulmicort or ventolin; or together, almost none of The breath problem can not be solved which relevant with Asthma allergic connection. Is it a coincidence that it is only in two  English firms to solve it?

As you know that I'm not believing to chance.

Prosecutors should investigate the activities of these two firms.

This title is subject to social responsibility.

Support me for a healthier world.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69971.0

We still talk about this possibility, as prosecutors do not do their duties. If they had done their job and these companies were found not guilty, we could easily say that China is the one doing this job today.

I cannot pass the issue without stating that social sensitivity is very low here, unfortunately. People here are missing more important things during spend their time debating about FE theory or planning how they kill FE'rs via game web sites. And unfortunately, despite all my alone fight, our so called admin team did not support any of my social sensitivity attemps.

On the one hand, They are dying because of not listening the FE'rs.

On the other hand, their anger cause them to die.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 06:57:37 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1