I Think Therefore I Am

• 9 Replies
I Think Therefore I Am
« on: April 01, 2020, 11:58:39 PM »
Is this correct? Why is it correct? Who can explain why it is correct in the simplest way?  I didn't just start this thread for the sake of it,  I have my own thoughts about this. For years I have been thinking about this and I knew there was something  wrong with it, but I couldn't come up with a more logical counter argument against it.... UNTIL NOW!  So I wanted to share with you globalist, old and round, NASA shills. But I dont think you deserve this enlightenment, this knowledge to be honest.

Anyways... 
First I need to know why you think it's correct, because maybe I have missed something very important,  and I dont want to just start talking nonsense.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Re: I Think Therefore I Am
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 12:29:03 AM »
I think therefore I am.

Its an interesting question.
Descartes was questioning how you know you actually exist, considering that human sensory input in unreliable.
Hi conclusion is that that thought; which is internal, and not necessarily influenced from the outside, is genuine.
So thought, he concluded is the truest proof that you really exist.

I dont really have an opinion on whether I think its correct or not, as I think the question from which it leads from is pointless.
That question of course is, are we real, or is everything a simulation of sorts.

That question does not matter, as you can only be in the state that you are right now, simulation or not.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 12:30:58 AM by MaNaeSWolf »
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 02:27:31 AM »
I think therefore I am.

Its an interesting question.
Descartes was questioning how you know you actually exist, considering that human sensory input in unreliable.
Hi conclusion is that that thought; which is internal, and not necessarily influenced from the outside, is genuine.
So thought, he concluded is the truest proof that you really exist.

I dont really have an opinion on whether I think its correct or not, as I think the question from which it leads from is pointless.
That question of course is, are we real, or is everything a simulation of sorts.

That question does not matter, as you can only be in the state that you are right now, simulation or not.
Who said that human sensory is unreliable? Who said that thought is not necessarily influenced from the outside? The question it leads from is not pointless!   Because it is essential for immortality!

Anyone else?

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 04:07:04 AM »
Who said that human sensory is unreliable? Who said that thought is not necessarily influenced from the outside?

Descartes says so. He is the person who said "I think therefore I am"!
So I would say he is a fucking important person in this discussion.

The question it leads from is not pointless!   Because it is essential for immortality!

This is all opinion. I think its pointless. You think it has some value.
Unless there is an intrinsic truth to it, its pointless.

Anyone else?

Desperate for attention?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 10:28:09 AM »
Incorrect response!

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 04:37:44 PM »
Incorrect response!
I agree her response is despicable, cussing like a sailor. I will report her to the mods if you want.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 05:55:26 PM »
Descartes says so. He is the person who said "I think therefore I am"!
So I would say he is a fucking important person in this discussion.

This!

The Unreliability of Sense Perception
Descartes did not believe that the information we receive through our senses is necessarily accurate. After the revelation he experienced on November 10, 1619, Descartes undertook his own intellectual rebirth. His first step was to throw out everything he thought he knew, refusing to believe in even the most basic premises before proving them to himself satisfactorily. In this act of demolition and reconstruction, Descartes felt it would be a waste of time to tear down each idea individually. Instead, he attacked what he considered the very foundation: the idea that sense perception conveys accurate information. He developed several arguments to illustrate this point.

The unreliability of perception is the very basis of his famous  "I think therefore I am" 

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2020, 02:32:15 PM »
I'm not saying that our senses is always accurate, because it can be skewed by The Devil because The Devil is of this world, it is not of spirit!. And I'm not saying  "I think therefore I am" is totally incorrect! I'm saying that there is something wrong with it fundamentally, and it is incomplete! And now I understand what that is! Here is a clue: It comes before it not after it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 02:36:06 PM by Life Is Easy »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2020, 03:48:43 AM »
Is this correct? Why is it correct? Who can explain why it is correct in the simplest way?  I didn't just start this thread for the sake of it,  I have my own thoughts about this. For years I have been thinking about this and I knew there was something  wrong with it, but I couldn't come up with a more logical counter argument against it.... UNTIL NOW!  So I wanted to share with you globalist, old and round, NASA shills. But I dont think you deserve this enlightenment, this knowledge to be honest.

Anyways... 
First I need to know why you think it's correct, because maybe I have missed something very important,  and I dont want to just start talking nonsense.

God taught man the proofs of living. Adam explained those to the Eve.

Three things happen when a human die: Does not walk, does not talk, does not eat.

As we have seen, God did not count thinking here. because it is not. It will be explained below why. I don't know whether or not descartes are playing the god game here. from a divineist perspective, he could said "I am walking then I am", or "I am eating, or I am talking then I am." There is no technical difference between them considering signals of life.

A robot can eat, talk and walk. so we have to call this robot "living", from a divine perspective. On the other hand, the robot can think. They produce robots that have the ability to learn. they learn, evaluate their environment, and act in accordance with the environment. this is what we know as thinking. "awareness" can be considered as a broader explanation for this. but they also produce robots with awareness.

We can count the soul as something that is not present in others and exists only in the real person. For now, the soul is existing only in mankind. So, can we be sure that there will be no souls in the robots in the future?

In the light of all these things, I see that the world life is trying to ordinary people as a final experiment. but there are things that will not change, whatever you do, things do not change. I will now tell you the permanent example of this.

Man is an essence of God's essences. that is, what we call "divine particle" is actually human. Before God sent man to earth, he separated this part from himself, that is, the soul. he cleaned human soul with the best cleaning methods he knew, so as human not to remember what it was. Then he left him alone for an endless period of time in order to create a state of forgetfulness. I have defined eternal physics before, but there are friends who do not understand. endlessly, you start a time frame, then you go out of it. you put three dots at the end of it. it is defined there that all possible events occur. and then you get that thing back. Your experiment sample lived for an infinite period while you lived outside for a limited time. god did this. First he separated the man from himself, then cleaned him, then left him alone forever. When he got it back, he asked who he was. man did not remember anything. this is what we call reset.

As a result, God has reset the human, and sent it to the world. but this did not prevent human from remembering everything again. partially remembers. and as time progresses, the memory of man gets stronger and he remembers more. It is not a real forget that the memory capacity of man is limited and that he starts to forget the old with new experiences. you can compare it to the fact that information that you have completely erased from the computer is still present somewhere inside and can come back.

If this were the way this, would have died when you prevented him from freezing and thinking. No, freezing is not a death. we know this from the frog sample. No matter how long it freezes, it restores when it is turned back on. it's like shutting down and restoring back a computer.

Therefore, thinking is not evidence of existence, and not thinking is not evidence of absence. There is always there something exist, and what it always absent does not actually exist. a person or any object never actually disappears after has been created once. God will always remember him, even if that thing does not exist anywhere. because God has no ability to forget. so how will this happen? he had to torment himself to forget anything. No, this does not happen this is not making sence. No matter how and what he destroys, he will have a place in his mind. and the safest place for anything to live is the mind of God.

-All this work will result in God releasing those three items, soon or later. This last sentence is not the case, just for record about something else-
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2020, 10:08:41 PM »
Comparing humans to computers is incorrect! If we really are a creation of God of the Bible then that means we are not biological machines! Because God of the Bible is a personal God. Hence why we are not supposed to worship Him!
The question is what is the Soul that we believe that makes us humans?
What I have observed (that's what i do) is people start to feel less and less as their connection with Love weakens, and then they become vulnerable to the evils of The Devil! Then I thought to myself when do people really start to die?  I come to the conclusion that people start to die when they start to feel less!
Now, how does our connection with Love weakens, and why?