The sun

• 4 Replies
?

Deathblow Macro

The sun
« on: December 23, 2005, 05:44:45 PM »
The sun is actually cold, but the magnetic fields around it convert the cold air to warm rays that heat our planet.

See, I can make stuff up, too.

The sun
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 10:02:00 PM »
yes and also, the moon is infact a star like the sun but it doesnt have the magnetic fields but the suns magnetic heat refracts onto that so it is neutral.  :lol:
efore making fun of someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then your a mile away and you have their shoes.

The sun
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 02:00:49 PM »
Sorry: both of these are incorrect. Everyone knows that the moon is actually made of cheese. Since it appears to be white, I suggest that the moon is actually a gigantic Camembert.

This therefore casts doubt on the sun actually being hot at all: if this were true, then the heat would melt the Camembert. It follows that the sun's rays are in fact cold, and it is the magnetic field of the Earth which actually converts the cold rays into heat.

?

Sacradotal

The sun
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 08:04:06 PM »
Scoffing at the truth doesn't make it less true. BUT it will get you a one way ticket to the ever burning fires of hell.  :x

The sun
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2006, 10:19:27 PM »
Bring it on. At least if I am burning in eternal misery it will be with all of the other people who, when acknowledging that the Earth is round, didn't see a photograph of a round Earth and immediately think "conspiracy theory".