Italy has defeated the coronavirus!

• 153 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • All of us are versus me myself, balanced.
Re: Italy has defeated the coronavirus!
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2020, 04:17:01 AM »
Wise was proven wrong by yesterdays deaths/day.
No. the number may increase and decrease daily. I was wrong about 750, I did not consider thay can manipulate the numbers, but I am still assertive about 1750.
Pathetic.
No. Reality. Lies will emerge soon or later. We'll see numbers today, tomorrow and next days. Then I want to talk you again.
You made a prediction.
You were wrong.
Face reality and admit your mistakes.
I give up. The graph is true. I have draw it considering earlier numbers. But it is still valid, an average upper limit.
So you have drawn it wrong? Then it is no longer valid.
Is your only point that there is an upper limit? If so that's absolutely obvious, for there to not be an upper limit there would need to be unlimited people in italy.
this is still an upper limit but I think an exceptional situation has occurred. it needs to stay on this line for a few days before we can understand this. I mean, if it continues with 950-1000-900, etc, then it means upper limit is not valid. But if it returns back to 700s again, it means we need to examine the number of dead manipulation in Italian healt ministery authorities. For now, no problem.
The most elaborate research & empidemiological model suggest that it will stay up and climb up even a bit higher.
But graph tells opposite. It has broken down, or the curve flattened.
Ignore:
Coronal Gaydafi, boydster and mr juraII:A gang killing FE'rs
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)
Definitely Not Swedish (codebeta, alt of papa legba)

Backstage of Covid-19 in Italian Parliament:

Lorddave

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2020, 05:49:49 AM »
Wise, look at when the average deaths per day in italy was calculated: BEFORE CORONA!

Therefore deaths per day is 1750 + corona deaths.
Proof?

How can deaths due to corona virus be calculated before corona virus existed?
There is death rate for countries. This is calculated according to deaths during past years. It is about 1750 daily in Italy.

Then deaths due to Corona are not in there.  It is impossible.  Yes?  Or do you think people stop dying of other things so others can die of Corona?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2020, 09:25:34 AM »
I give up. The graph is true. I have draw it considering earlier numbers. But it is still valid, an average upper limit.
What does a long term average of daily deaths have to do with an upper limit of actual daily deaths?  You do understand how averages are calculated, don't you?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 09:27:27 AM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2020, 09:43:21 AM »
No. the number may increase and decrease daily. I was wrong about 750, I did not consider thay can manipulate the numbers, but I am still assertive about 1750.
Pathetic.
No. Reality. Lies will emerge soon or later. We'll see numbers today, tomorrow and next days. Then I want to talk you again.
You made a prediction.
You were wrong.
Is your only point that there is an upper limit? If so that's absolutely obvious, for there to not be an upper limit there would need to be unlimited people in italy.
this is still an upper limit but I think an exceptional situation has occurred. it needs to stay on this line for a few days before we can understand this. I mean, if it continues with 950-1000-900, etc, then it means upper limit is not valid. But if it returns back to 700s again, it means we need to examine the number of dead manipulation in Italian healt ministery authorities. For now, no problem.
The most elaborate research & empidemiological model suggest that it will stay up and climb up even a bit higher.
No it hasn't.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2020, 11:22:03 AM »
Pathetic.
You made a prediction.
You were wrong.
No it hasn't.
Yes it has. It was 900 some yesterday and 800 some today. It can't go anywhere. There is no room but just more lies.
Ignore:
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2020, 11:31:41 AM »
Pathetic.
You made a prediction.
You were wrong.
No it hasn't.
Yes it has. It was 900 some yesterday and 800 some today. It can't go anywhere. There is no room but just more lies.
So already two times over your 'limit'? Yesterday it was 969 I think.
Also, the day in italy hasnt ended, it's like 4.5 more hours to go; thus it could still reach 900+

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2020, 12:38:28 PM »
Pathetic.
You made a prediction.
You were wrong.
No it hasn't.
Also, the day in italy hasnt ended, it's like 4.5 more hours to go; thus it could still reach 900+
No, this is today's annoucement includes full of yesterday. Countries announce it a spesific time and once a day. It reduced. Graphic is not going upward. Face with reality. Are you a part of conspiracy?
Ignore:
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2020, 12:52:42 PM »
Pathetic.
You made a prediction.
You were wrong.
No it hasn't.
No, this is today's annoucement includes full of yesterday. Countries announce it a spesific time and once a day. It reduced. Graphic is not going upward. Face with reality. Are you a part of conspiracy?
Just give it a few days.
Still 2 times already above your limit.

Stash

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2020, 03:39:22 PM »
Pathetic.
You made a prediction.
You were wrong.
No it hasn't.

Seems to be trending in the wrong direction, up:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/
No. That sudden lurch forwards is the atmospheric slosh effect.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2020, 06:41:31 AM »
Pathetic.
You made a prediction.
You were wrong.
No it hasn't.

Seems to be trending in the wrong direction, up:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/

Your imagination vs reality:

Returned under red line, you see this stash? Problem, stash?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 06:50:54 AM by wise »
Ignore:
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2020, 06:47:05 AM »
Only took 4 days.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2020, 06:51:40 AM »
If you pay attention, I have wait three days to reply. Because revenge is a dish best served cold. Ahaa.  ;D

Graphic is not rising up oppositely old days, this is clear, you are free to whether or not agree the facts.
Ignore:
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2020, 09:30:20 AM »
If you pay attention, I have wait three days to reply. Because revenge is a dish best served cold. Ahaa.  ;D
No, you just had to wait long enough for the numbers to agree with you.

Graphic is not rising up oppositely old days, this is clear, you are free to whether or not agree the facts.
But there were still 7 days with more than 750 deaths per day.  Even 727 deaths per day is not good.  I would wait until the numbers are below 100 deaths per day before declaring victory.  Even then, you still need to be careful lest they get another wave of infections like in Asia.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2020, 12:27:28 PM »
No, you just had to wait long enough for the numbers to agree with you.

But there were still 7 days with more than 750 deaths per day.  Even 727 deaths per day is not good.  I would wait until the numbers are below 100 deaths per day before declaring victory.  Even then, you still need to be careful lest they get another wave of infections like in Asia.

It's not a stand-alone determination, it's a conclusion. all this is a scam. this is the disease that starts every year in middle season in istanbul since 5-6 years. this is not a new disease. and its source is not a virus. I know this disease for years. A disease that spreads by chemtrails. If a person is not ill even though he have taken chemtrails, it means that he will not be sick.

If you close glaxo, this ill end.
Ignore:
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2020, 02:25:01 PM »
Why did Istanbul send it to Wuhan then? That's kinda fucked up.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2020, 07:25:58 AM »
boydster is in ignore list. Don't wait me to read/reply him.
Ignore:
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2020, 07:39:11 AM »
The coronavirus has defeated italy. They have officially surrendered.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2020, 07:56:48 AM »
Why did Istanbul send it to Wuhan then? That's kinda fucked up.
Seriously.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2020, 05:17:30 AM »
Prove.
Ignore:
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2020, 05:23:26 AM »
If officially surrender is something like these;

So what is the official victory?
Ignore:
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2020, 12:55:03 PM »
April 2nd and 3rd were above 750.

STFU already.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2020, 03:33:47 PM »
So what is the official victory?
Zero.

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2020, 01:07:06 AM »
Prove.
Nobody can win against the son of god.
Case proven.

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2020, 04:25:12 AM »
The coronavirus hasn't defeated Italy. Italy is moving towards summer when Italy will get the upper hand.

If you look at the world, all the countries presently worst affected, like Italy and Spain, have all been substantially north of the equator. If you look at the countries with the lowest figures, like Papua New Guinea and Sudan, they are all in the vicinity of the equator. The countries with growing numbers are all well south of the equator, like Australia - moving towards winter.

The virus can't exist in higher temperatures because it's fat membrane melts like butter on a hot fry pan, but in colder climates, it retains the membrane like butter in a fridge. 

Also, you have to remember the statistics are 24hrs behind, and the statistics are only as good as the number of people tested. Whatever the statistics say with people infected, I'd say double that figure.

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2020, 04:41:30 AM »
If you look at the world, all the countries presently worst affected, like Italy and Spain, have all been substantially north of the equator. If you look at the countries with the lowest figures, like Papua New Guinea and Sudan, they are all in the vicinity of the equator. The countries with growing numbers are all well south of the equator, like Australia - moving towards winter.

Not saying that temperature has no influence, but you should consider that this north-south difference also pretty nicely correlates with how much is being tested.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2020, 04:47:58 AM »

STFU already.
No you STFU . April 4th 681, below 750. And 750 is already a symbolic number represents it has an upper limit something like it.
Ignore:
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2020, 05:00:34 AM »

STFU already.
No you STFU . April 4th 681, below 750. And 750 is already a symbolic number represents it has an upper limit something like it.
No you stfu.
Only reason they don't have 5k+ deaths per day is because of very restrictive rules.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2020, 05:10:38 AM »

STFU already.
No you stfu.
Only reason they don't have 5k+ deaths per day is because of very restrictive rules.
No you stfu.
Only reason they don't have 5k+ deaths per day is because the number of manipulation can not exceed the 1750 daily death of Italy in ordinary times.
Ignore:
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2020, 05:17:51 AM »
Don't be someone's puppet. Do they give you a million dollars in return for killing you and your family, as they earn billions of dollars from this job? No. So why is this voluntary stupidity?

Italy has won this war because they have reached the limit in the number of daily people that they can make sick using all their drones. and they don't affect actual death numbers.

Do something good for yourself, your family and your friends today. Join wise.
Ignore:
NotSoSkeptical
Platonius21
Solarwind (Amoranemix)

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2020, 07:05:44 AM »
You are a fool.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Run Sandokhan run