Testing the coronavirus conspiracy fraud

• 31 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Testing the coronavirus conspiracy fraud
« on: March 23, 2020, 04:56:15 AM »
Italy population is decreasing without coronavirus by itself. You can get this by examining the born and death maps below.

Allegedly, coronavirus is not more dangerous than other viruses and does not occupy a significant place in mortality rates.

The fact that the virus is particularly effective on older people and people with low immunity results in the fact that people who die for ordinary reasons noted to die from coronavirus.

5.400 people dead in total in Italy because of coronavirus. 650 people have dead yesterday in Italy because of coronavirus. We cannot understand how many of these people actually died from coronavirus. we can only understand this is an important number and may have changed Italy's overall mortality rates. Let's first find out how many people died in Italy in one day before coronavirus and after coronavirus. Then let compare them.

If the death rates in Italy have increased significantly before and after coronavirus, we understand that this virus is effective. If the number of deaths remains the same, we conclude that the coronavirus is exaggerated by manipulating the death statistics by calling other diseases to coronavirus. Simple way, yeah?

The death rate, also known as mortality rate, is the measure of the number of deaths in a particular population during a particular period of time. Typically, it is calculated as the number of deaths per one thousand people per year.

Mortality rates vary greatly between countries, and the causes for high or mortality rates depend on specific factors in each country.

For compare, I'll add born rates too.

The birth rate is the number of live births per 1,000 in a population in a year or a specific period time. Birth rate varies drastically by country. The average global birth rate is 18.5 births per 1,000 total populations, lower than it was in 2007 and 2012.

As we can see from the maps above, 11 people die in Italy and 9 people are born in Italy every year in 1000 example population. In other words, in Italy, the population decreases by 2 per thousand even without any special diseases year by year.

Now let's calculate how many deaths per day in 11 people dead per 1000 people per year.

Total population of Italy: 60,461,826
Yearly death rate: 10.566 (0%) = 0.010566
Number of deads per day: 0,010566 x 60,461,825 / 365 = 1.750 people die in Italy every day averagally, without need to coronavirus.

We know 650 people dead by coronavirus yesterday. This is less than average death rate of Italy.

650 coronavirus death < smaller than < 1 750 total deads per day in Italy.

To claim that coronavirus is effective, 760 deaths per day must exceed the total number of deaths or the total number of deaths should increase.

In other words, claiming or proving that these deaths are caused by coronavirus does not prove that coronavirus is dangerous. this only means that the dead people are claimed to have died from the coronavirus. this does not mean anything.

If the number of daily deaths in Italy increases noticeably rather than 1,750, for example if it becomes 2,500, 3,000, we can understand that coronavirus is effective in Italy.

Till that time, coronavirus is scam, fraud, is a new case of 9/11, moon landing and chemical weapons in Iraq. Even (so called) Chemical Ali was more convincing than this.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 05:51:27 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Testing the coronavirus conspiracy fraud
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 11:35:56 AM »
Thanks for this study Wise. Regular flu deaths are already exaggerated by counting any death if you have flu, as a flu death. If you got killed by cancer but had the flu, you are counted as a flu death.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 12:53:14 PM »
Thanks for this study Wise. Regular flu deaths are already exaggerated by counting any death if you have flu, as a flu death. If you got killed by cancer but had the flu, you are counted as a flu death.

Yw. Exactly they are counting all the patients coronavirus whose dead after either shortness of breath or high fever. If the number of coronavirus deaths in a country does not change the population structure in that country but it had to be according to number of coronavirus based mortalities, it is obviously a fraud.

I exactly believe its being a fraud. Actually it was not, but the future had been changed. Ahaha, this is between you and me and these four walls please.   ^-^
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 06:25:53 PM »
I looked up reguilar flue deaths and found this:

Regular flu has killed thousands since January
updated 6:58 p.m. EDT, Tue April 28, 2009
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Swine flu getting focus, but so far it's not deadly in United States
Since January, more than 13,000 have died of complications from seasonal flu
Worldwide annual death from the flu estimated between 250,000 and 500,000
About 9 out of 10 flu deaths are among people older than 65

"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 06:27:09 PM »
That was from CNN health
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 04:46:19 AM »
As I guessed, as death numbers from coronavirus began to approach total deaths, the rate of increasing number of deaths stopped and began to decrease. 650 people died the day before and 601 people died yesterday.

Because it can not pass the 1 750 average daily number of death in Italy. This situation, the fact that the number of dead has broken before coming to the red zone, proves that this is all a scenario. Even the chose of Italy is a scenario.

Rome, Pope, Venice, Formula one, football, dukes palace, Leaning Tower of Pisa,... Italy is a place well known by many things takes attention of everybody in the world.

And the most interestingly, I have already remember the corona name was a town in Italy. And corona is already an Italian name, many place have. corona as an italian word means crown in Italian.

In the light of all this evidence, it is clearly seen that everything is chosen for perception management and all this is fiction.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rvlvr

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2020, 07:47:48 AM »
This is very interesting! I will share the link to this thread to an Italian friend who has obviously been lying to me about the situation there.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2020, 07:52:30 AM »
This is very interesting! I will share the link to this thread to an Italian friend who has obviously been lying to me about the situation there.
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to hang out with liars. They are pieces of crap.
God is real.                                         

rvlvr

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2020, 08:13:37 AM »
Stay classy, hoppy!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2020, 11:10:19 AM »
The same thing that is here is there. media deception. There are still the same number of people dying, but they don't know it. All they see is that hundreds of people die every day due to corona. You friend is not less or more fool than you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2020, 11:23:55 AM »
Look at all the draconian measures governments are taking. This virus is possibly to test how far governments can get away with crushing the freedoms of its people. From today, Australians are BANNED from traveling overseas. They are rapidly curtailing our freedoms. And would you believe the government is the hero in the story?

People have lost their minds. They are DEMANDING the government go even further and lock us all up in our homes!!! I mean what the actual F?

When this experiment is over, the government will not only pretend they are the hero having navigated its people through 'the worst crisis since a world war' but will find the population far more malleable to the idea of taking away their rights and freedoms.

Who do you think will profit in all of this? Look at the hundreds of billions of dollars in 'bail out' packages the governments hands out. Plebs will barely see a dollar on the other side of this

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rvlvr

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2020, 11:33:28 AM »
I don’t know. At least in Finland the government has allocated 15 billion euros to help private businesses weather the (financial) storm. Not sure how that can be considered nefarious.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2020, 12:06:04 PM »
Look at all the draconian measures governments are taking. This virus is possibly to test how far governments can get away with crushing the freedoms of its people. From today, Australians are BANNED from traveling overseas. They are rapidly curtailing our freedoms. And would you believe the government is the hero in the story?

People have lost their minds. They are DEMANDING the government go even further and lock us all up in our homes!!! I mean what the actual F?

When this experiment is over, the government will not only pretend they are the hero having navigated its people through 'the worst crisis since a world war' but will find the population far more malleable to the idea of taking away their rights and freedoms.

Who do you think will profit in all of this? Look at the hundreds of billions of dollars in 'bail out' packages the governments hands out. Plebs will barely see a dollar on the other side of this
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2020, 08:38:31 AM »
I don’t know. At least in Finland the government has allocated 15 billion euros to help private businesses weather the (financial) storm. Not sure how that can be considered nefarious.
Is not 15b to billionaires nefarious?
God is real.                                         

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2020, 08:47:13 AM »
Lets flatten the curve!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rvlvr

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2020, 10:54:31 AM »
Yeah, the coffee shop owners, restaurants, shoe stores, gyms, and those.

How fucking dumb can you be?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2020, 11:13:31 AM »
Globalist agressivity is reported. Why so anger? Is coronavirus conspiracy a part of globalist conspiracy?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2020, 11:13:39 AM »
globalist agressivity is reported.
Thank you.
God is real.                                         

rvlvr

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2020, 11:19:07 AM »
Seems pretty hard for hoppy to understand real life, work and stuff. It is good you have wise to support you.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2020, 11:20:07 AM »
This is the lounge ad tie thread is Russian troll farm propaganda.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2020, 02:00:14 PM »
Are the Finnish private businesses billionaires?

If you cannot prove that then desist making untrue accusations for nefarious purposes, thank you Hoppy.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2020, 02:03:33 PM »
No offense intended to Wise.  I just feel this subject doesn't belong in the lounge.

Carry on.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2020, 02:16:05 PM »

So.  Wise's argument is that if the total deaths from corona do not exceed half the average deaths without corona, its not effective?

This is a pretty shitty argument to make.

Why?  Because average deaths went from 1,700/day to 2,300/day.  A jump of 600 per day is significant!

As for counting: if you have lung cancer, get corona, and die, odds are you died from corona making your already failing lungs work even less effectively.  Thus Corona death.  Corona destroyed an already weakened system.  Without corona, you may die, but not as early.

You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2020, 02:20:36 PM »
I noted that you congratulated South Africa for implementing a total lock-down starting from today yet attack your own government "rapidly curtailing our freedoms" after complaining about "a wishy-washy, caviler, half arsed response like that in Australia".
South Africa is going for full and complete lock down on Friday for 21 days.
Military has been dispatched.
Wow.
You know that something is topsy turvey in the world when a country not exactly known for its benevolence or integrity actually demonstrates real leadership over a country you would think would have a handle on things. Australia's response has been woeful. Our communications are all contradictory and all over the place. Everyone is confused. The government doesn't even seem to have a plan.

Believe me, your short term pain will lead to long term pay off. You dont want a wishy-washy, caviler, half arsed response like that in Australia

Methinks thou useth "Forked tongue in double speak".

So what do YOU suggest, oh all-knowing one?
Would you allow the Covid-19 virus to run rampant, infecting around 60% and killing 1 or 2% of all people worldwide.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2020, 02:54:50 PM »
Lol at jokinoz

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2020, 05:54:06 PM »
Lol at jokinoz
So, as usual, Shifter dismisses a serious question with ridicule - got that! So, I repeat:

Would YOU allow the Covid-19 virus to run rampant, infecting around 60% and killing 1 or 2% of all people worldwide?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2020, 06:03:49 PM »
I noted that you congratulated South Africa for implementing a total lock-down starting from today yet attack your own government "rapidly curtailing our freedoms" after complaining about "a wishy-washy, caviler, half arsed response like that in Australia".
Wow.
You know that something is topsy turvey in the world when a country not exactly known for its benevolence or integrity actually demonstrates real leadership over a country you would think would have a handle on things. Australia's response has been woeful. Our communications are all contradictory and all over the place. Everyone is confused. The government doesn't even seem to have a plan.

Believe me, your short term pain will lead to long term pay off. You dont want a wishy-washy, caviler, half arsed response like that in Australia

Would you allow the Covid-19 virus to run rampant, infecting around 60% and killing 1 or 2% of all people worldwide.

Shifter didn't say that.  He was applauding the measures introduced in South Africa and comparing them to Australia's response.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2020, 09:06:11 PM »
Wow.

Shifter didn't say that.  He was applauding the measures introduced in South Africa and comparing them to Australia's response.
I thought that's what I said.
He "congratulated South Africa for implementing a total lock-down" but attacked his own "government 'rapidly curtailing our freedoms'."
And that was "after complaining about 'a wishy-washy, caviler, half arsed response like that in Australia'."

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2020, 03:18:55 PM »
Since this is the coronavirus conspiracy thread...

QAnon believes that Tom Hanks did not have covid-19. The Australian MAGAs (yes, they exist) believe that Tom Hanks testified against a pedophile ring (that he is part of) and the illness was a cover up. This is just one of their threads https://twitter.com/trump2054/status/1243992618033385472?s=20  I went down the rabbit hole and now I've lost the Australian one. OH, I found the Aussies for Trump acct https://twitter.com/Terry42580565

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2020, 03:41:39 PM »
QAnon think the Q drops from 2 years ago are coming true now.

https://twitter.com/TheCollectiveQ/status/1243992014296842240?s=20

Did you all hear it in POTUS' remarks at Norfolk,VA?

Quote:

"TWO BIG WORDS. READY RESERVES" - DJT

RR?

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.