• 238 Replies

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Re: Coronovirus Roll call
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2020, 12:18:09 AM »
Day 8 of isolation.

It turns out I have a few n95 masks.  I must now make a difficult decision.  To look silly in stores wearing a mask or to risk a life threatening illness...

To look silly is a fate worse than death.

I'm just staying inside, no one can laugh at me then
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2020, 04:21:31 AM »
I had over 150 rolls at home so I gave a 24 pack to my friend who was bordering on being out

By gave I mean sold to him at cost. Hey that shit cost me $6!
You are a tyrant!
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2020, 04:28:04 AM »
I had over 150 rolls at home so I gave a 24 pack to my friend who was bordering on being out

By gave I mean sold to him at cost. Hey that shit cost me $6!
You are a tyrant!

The new world is not for nice guys. Nice guys finish last. You want to get ahead you need to be a selfish bastard.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2020, 04:59:10 AM »
My wife and I both have to work during this.  Getting to work is easier...no traffic.

Mike
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2020, 05:40:27 AM »
Where I'm at, most people have bought what they need, so the stores are actually restocking and their traffic has slowed down.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2020, 07:04:22 AM »
There were lines at the grocery stores here yesterday. I did not go to the grocery store, but people posted pictures online. I'm hoping the panic buying is sweeping through and then will settle by next week. I stocked up on most things a couple weeks ago, so I can stay put for awhile.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2020, 08:14:43 AM »

Okay, I don't want to cause a panic here but civilisation has got about two weeks before it implodes, I just found my significant other looking stunned in the conservatory, she'd just got confirmation that her hairdresser had closed for the duration (all non essential shops closed), she spends almost as much money per month on highlights, lowlights and whatever else they do in there as we do on food, it's more like voodoo than hairstyling. I haven't seen a discernable change in her hair in two years, I mean she looks great but all the time, I have to leave myself coded hints to say how great she looks on hair day otherwise I get the silent treatment.
Me, I leave it until someone (usually her) refuses to be seen in public with me, and I go see the Irishman, people then take an hour or two to recognise me.
Without her fix, and she is not alone in this obsession, I have took to bombarding the women at work with twice weekly exclamations of “ Your hair looks nice” just to safeguard myself from ostracisation, I feel it will all start to unravel.   
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2020, 08:36:13 AM »

Okay, I don't want to cause a panic here but civilisation has got about two weeks before it implodes, I just found my significant other looking stunned in the conservatory, she'd just got confirmation that her hairdresser had closed for the duration (all non essential shops closed), she spends almost as much money per month on highlights, lowlights and whatever else they do in there as we do on food, it's more like voodoo than hairstyling. I haven't seen a discernable change in her hair in two years, I mean she looks great but all the time, I have to leave myself coded hints to say how great she looks on hair day otherwise I get the silent treatment.
Me, I leave it until someone (usually her) refuses to be seen in public with me, and I go see the Irishman, people then take an hour or two to recognise me.
Without her fix, and she is not alone in this obsession, I have took to bombarding the women at work with twice weekly exclamations of “ Your hair looks nice” just to safeguard myself from ostracisation, I feel it will all start to unravel.   
You are lucky to be with a lipstick lesbian. At least she is not wearing a white tee shirt and a cigar  hanging out of her mouth.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2020, 08:43:43 AM »

It is a matter of grave concern.  I have a cousin in town where we get all of our haircuts from.  She's very good.  Waxing and the whole shebang.  I believe I can forward messaging to and from your SO to walk her through her complicated hair care routines.  Sort of like talking through someone disarming a bomb or landing an aircraft.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2020, 12:49:53 PM »

That is beyond kind Crout's, I'm welling up here.

It maybe not enough though, she has many aptitudes but cutting hair isn't one, she volunteered to do mine once, got a fit of the giggles and I ended up looking like I'd dunked my head in a bath full of pirahnas.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2020, 05:57:09 PM »
Coronovirus Roll call: "All present and correct, Suh!"

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2020, 12:55:17 AM »
I don't know if hairdressers are shut here yet but I'm not going because getting your hair cut isn't really compatible with social distancing but I had been planning on taking the youngest for his first hair cut and now I can't and its an unruly mop. I'm going to have to cut his fringe myself, its getting in his eyes and adorable as he is in hair clips, they don't last long on his head.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2020, 05:08:49 AM »
Well it's getting closer to home now. One of Mrs. boydster's former co-workers just had a close family member die from the coronavirus. And a week ago, or maybe a few days more than that, our oldest was helping them with their gardening. Which was stupid of him, but he's 21 and therefore invincible in his own mind, so he is biologically obligated to do very stupid things for at least the next handful of years.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2020, 10:34:29 AM »
My dad has been taken to the hospital :(

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2020, 10:35:52 AM »
Give him faripiravin.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2020, 12:43:35 PM »

Best wishes.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2020, 03:07:25 PM »

Do they think it's the virus?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2020, 03:11:25 PM »
I hope he gets better. Sorry Gayer.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2020, 03:49:56 PM »
That's not good but about 20% of those infected end up in hospital and most of those recover but still it must be a worrying time.
All the best.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2020, 03:52:21 PM »
Sorry, Gayer  :(
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2020, 11:38:17 PM »

Geez I am so sorry gayer. Everything will work out well though
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2020, 11:44:14 PM »
I have shuttered the doors on all but one business, and that one, though allowed to be open will be dead to the world after middle of next week.

Blowing tons of money on payroll every week, as I have kept everyone's pay the same during their time off. I don't want to be one of those people that throw your employees under the bus the first minute times get tough.

However, if things stay closed longer than a month and the economy stays dead, I may have to lay people off at that point which sucks tremendously.

Also losing my mind as we had someone test positive in the highrise I live in and the one a block over Tuesday. This is the time of year for my seasonal allergies, so I am losing it not knowing if this is just usual allergies or the beginning of the virus I am dealing with.

Not the best of times that is for sure
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2020, 12:10:10 AM »
I have shuttered the doors on all but one business, and that one, though allowed to be open will be dead to the world after middle of next week.

Blowing tons of money on payroll every week, as I have kept everyone's pay the same during their time off. I don't want to be one of those people that throw your employees under the bus the first minute times get tough.

However, if things stay closed longer than a month and the economy stays dead, I may have to lay people off at that point which sucks tremendously.

Also losing my mind as we had someone test positive in the highrise I live in and the one a block over Tuesday. This is the time of year for my seasonal allergies, so I am losing it not knowing if this is just usual allergies or the beginning of the virus I am dealing with.

Take care man!

Don't touch anything with your fingers. Do what I do in elevators and press the buttons with a pen or failing that, your knuckle. People are gross

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2020, 12:43:53 AM »

They can't work from home?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2020, 07:02:26 AM »

They think it might be, he's been tested and we're waiting for the results but right now they're treating him for severe pneumonia, on oxygen and antibiotics. He got worse overnight though despite the oxygen so it's worrying.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2020, 07:09:03 AM »

They think it might be, he's been tested and we're waiting for the results but right now they're treating him for severe pneumonia, on oxygen and antibiotics. He got worse overnight though despite the oxygen so it's worrying.

Jesus. I'm sorry to hear that. It must be nerve-racking.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2020, 07:11:09 AM »
My dad had pneumonia about a week before Corona virus went big in China. He's like a thousand years old. I was worried then. If it was now...

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2020, 08:19:14 AM »

Babybullshit, is this you??? :D
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2020, 02:34:07 PM »

From the other side.

Covid 19 Isolation day 4:

What you notice; Well, after having the wettest winter on record, this week has been glorious, blue skies all week.
Where I live is on the great circle route from Heathrow, Gatwick and other London centric airport to the US, we are also on the incoming flight path for East Midlands and flights to and from Scandinavia to Birmingham, so we get a fair amount of contrails. Not this week, two planes all week so crystal clear cerulean skies, as if nature was saying, “See what it could be like, do I have to make you stop?”.

I got to go out today, the dogs were out of food so I'm allowed to get some in, a trip to the animal feed centre to get three weeks worth of meat, ironic as I don't eat it. Got 20Kg of bird seed, but the little fuckers won't practice social distancing so I have to keep running out and scattering them.

Of course it's no holiday, work may have dried up but all the jobs I ever put off can be done now, so I've been rubbing down the wood tops in the kitchen and oiling them, typing is now agony, the tips of my fingers are raw.

The only other time we're allowed freedom is to walk the dogs, I never realised there were so many,  I swear people are hiring them out to those who don't have them, so I go out at twilight, watched the space station go over the other night and for those who watch the skies, then it's a new moon rising towards Venus, in a clear sky.

Shit phone pic.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2020, 02:58:16 PM »
Might be a shit phone pic but its still beautiful