GAME THREAD! Werenasa XXI - Coronavirus : Doctors vs Nasa inoculators

• 212 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: GAME THREAD! Werenasa XXI - Coronavirus : Doctors vs Nasa inoculators
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2020, 10:28:22 PM »
I think it's clear by now that shifter is in the clear. And to sacrifice himself - how noble. And who exactly is that guy that keeps coming on the speakers talking about us? Describing what we do but incredibly inaccurately in broken English?

That's weird. Isn't it?

Yeah it's weird. *knocks on speakers*

HELLOOO IN THERE *knock*

Yeah didn't think so. Creepy Saw rip off guy. That's what I'll call him.

I don't trust that guy at all. So yeah, perhaps let's not kill the brains of the operation. I think I'll cast my vote for anybody but Shifter when the time comes.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2020, 10:40:37 PM »
I voted boydster because boydster. What other reason do you need?

I voted Pez because he's inactive and not contributing to the game

My next vote would probably be Stash because I don't think he even knows this game is on.

If we lynch all the active players this game is dead

We don't even know who is good or bad, even after death. Who is to say I wasn't spot on anyway? Part of me wonders whether there are no bad guys in this game and we just end up killing each other for no reason lol. Would be a sick twist if so 8)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2020, 12:16:29 AM »
A list of current players would be good before today's lynching hour.... I forgot stash even signed up, yet here I am with stash, trying to replicate antibodies from recovered covid-19 patients. Who else is in the lab, not making a peep?

Dr Cow-girl should have submitted a workplace sexual harassment claim against me by now, to WHO, but ofcourse I'll counter that claim with explicit photographic evidence of her breaching the lab's strict code of dress, and zero alcohol consumption rule. Damn girl, I never seen a woman do that with a test tube before! I'm not complaining, but so so unprofessional cowgirl, six gin and tonics, and out come the daisy dukes!  ^-^

I'm fully aware shifter is a NASA murdering shill, liable to plunge a cryogenically frozen rat in my back at any moment, but without shifter and his love of drinking piss to keep me on my toes, I'd die of sheer boredom working with Dr Davis, and dr mute, I mean, dr stash.

Nobody told me I had to be fluent in sign language with dr stash around......everytime I make an "ok" symbol, dr stash thinks I'm referring to him as a dickhead..... and honestly shifter, am I ever going to have a conversation with you where your mouth isn't full of monkey brains and dripping mouse piss?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 12:39:26 AM by Sunset »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2020, 03:13:35 AM »
dr.skeptical first came to the office where the shifter worked towards noon: "What are you doing here?"
Dr.Shifter: "I am burning the Dr.Gaydafi".
"Ahaha, you are burning her. How good. She died because you couldn't properly massaged her heart, and now you are burning her." Dr.Skeptical talked again.
Dr.Shifter: "Actually, yes, I did not well heart massage, because I am not cardiologists, I am gynecologist in my real life".
Dr.Skeptical: "Oh, you are gynecologist and working here. I will call Prof.Zemin".
Dr.Shifter: "Sure you can".
Dr.Skeptical: "And I will tell your role of Dr.boydster's dying and pezevenk's resigning".
Dr.Shifter: "yes, because they are bad".
Dr.Skeptical: "How do you know this? Oh, you and your wide imagination. our best doctors are trying to kill us, the world is flat, chemtrails, what's next? Fighting to dinosaurs? I am going"
Dr.Shifter: "Okay. Take my resignation too"

Doctor Skeptical forwarded a petition to the director of the institute, complaining about the doctor shifter for his role in the two death and one resigned doctors.

2 votes have been used so far, less than three hours remained to sunset.

Shifter -2
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2020, 04:14:22 AM »
Shifter uses the CRISPR machine to alter his DNA to resemble that of a mouse while injecting the virus into his bloodstream to test whether this technique can fool the virus

Shifters DNA starts to break down and he writhes in agony. A scream louder than 1000 banshees can be heard. All the glass in the lab shatters. The pieces fly around and rip the flesh off Shifter. The dose of the virus goes straight to his lungs and melts them, making short work of his life

Shifter, now a pile of goop on the floor, is no more. The alteration to his DNA means he can not even be a ghost

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2020, 05:11:24 AM »
and then dr. shifter woke up. what a nightmare.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2020, 05:17:49 AM »
Then shifter wakes up in a cold sweat. It was luckily all a bad dream. In real life, as shifter rightly knows, the reason doctors use mice in labs is because their genetic, biological, and behavioural characteristics closely resemble humans. There was never any need for a CRISPR machine.

Luckily for shifter, the virus is one thing he could not add to his murder tally, because viruses are technically not alive to begin with.

But it is time to remove a virus from the lab so productive work may be completed.....

[I vote to lynch John Davis]

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2020, 05:21:28 AM »
sunset came and decided to clean the virus around. “There's a real virus here,” sunset said. He, John Davis, is real bad. he is the main responsible for all these evils.

3 votes have been used so far;

-2 Shifter
-1 John Davis
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2020, 05:29:53 AM »
I'm... alive?? The lab isn't broken? My DNA is human? Damn that was intense

Maybe trying to chop and change my DNA is a dumb idea. In fact, CRISPR is a dangerous technology and no doctor under the oath of 'do no harm' should ever invest in it. I'm putting that machine in the autoclave too. It's literally a weapon of mass destruction and should be destroyed

To hell with all the shit and piss! Lets look to therapies that make us look like actual scientists and not some medieval moron  8)

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2020, 05:47:07 AM »
It took about 20 minutes to process the resignation of the Dr shifter, complained by Dr Sckeptical . the professor  Zemin would come and process the petition.
"I gave up, I'm not quitting," said Shifter. Oh, it's too late, the petition was on the professor's desk.

20 minutes left to sun setting.
2- Shifter
1- John Davis

Could Dr.Shifter survive today? Could someone convince him to give up resigning?

We will learn the answers of these questions after a few minutes later...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2020, 06:08:21 AM »
The day extended. the reason for this is the late morning in america. oh yeah, the day is longer than the night in Wuhan likewise many days here.

Day time enlarged a bit, exactly 6 hours.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2020, 06:23:33 AM »
[I vote to lynch Sunset]
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2020, 09:08:35 AM »
[I vote to lynch Sunset]

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2020, 09:15:56 AM »
I am the most eminent, prestigious and prolific living scientist in our generation, and I am the longest standing official in our group. How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you Sunset. Shifter, you must stay to help us with these scoundrels.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 09:18:17 AM by John Davis »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2020, 10:08:35 AM »
When the two logistics came, they saw that sunsetin wrote the name of Dr. john davis and forwarded it to the professor. the two wrote a joint petition and forwarded it to the professor. Dr.Davis added to the end of his petition: I'm a professor like you, and your science is fake, but my science is real. I'm more professor than you. but here you are the manager, whatever.

5 votes have been used so far; 2 remained

- 2 for Dr.Shifter
- 2 for Dr.Sunset
- 1 for Dr.Davis

There were 2 hours left the end of the sunset and 2 doctors who did not express an opinion. Dr. Bishop and Dr. Stash. They were always silent, why? did they have a problem? or were they sick?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2020, 12:03:14 PM »
Professor Yang Zemin saw three petition on his working table. 2 petition for complaint for Dr.Shifter, 2 petition for complaint for Dr.Sunset and one for Dr.Davis.

Professor tore and threw the petitions; came the office where doctors sitting.

"here you complain about each other like naughty kids. You are the most talented doctors from all over the world. Now focus on your work and develop a good method to treat this damn disease!"

Doctors retreated to their rooms in embarrassment and began to think and speak to overcome the disease.

Doctors began to think and speak to overcome the disease.

Day ended, nobody dead.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2020, 03:14:44 PM »
Idiots. The living are cursed with the affliction of being idiots. I don't blame you. It appears to be a biological hindrance. Let's hope you kill someone on the next day cycle. Before the *ahem* sun sets.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2020, 03:34:14 PM »
I have studied the 30,000 odd letters in the covid-19 genome. I think I found a fatal flaw. An Achilles heel of you will.

If I am right, the therapy I am thinking of will work on all viruses. From the common Cold to the Flu, Coronas, Ebola's and the dreaded HIV. I could win a Nobel prize for this!

As usual, an Australian saves the world again   8)

Know your place

« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2020, 10:56:03 PM »
Go on, dr shifter, we're listening. Turn your back on NASA, and use your talents for good instead of evil! The floor is yours. Tell us this Achilles heel of the covid-19 genome that you think we can exploit?

But before you do, are you by chance, referring to the protein spike on the surface of sars-cov-2, most likely to provoke an immune reaction in humans?

If so, then yes, by isolating it and pasting it on the genome of a bacterium which subsequently multiplies, it will produce large quantities of the protein! Then by introducing the protein to a human, huge numbers of anti bodies are switched on to recognize the protein, so when sars cov 2 comes along, enough antibodies can easily destroy it before it gets the upper hand!

Dr stash and I have been doing similar work, only cruder. We've been isolating antibodies from recovered covid19 patients, who's bodies have seroconverted. We have been treating severe cases with their serum, or should I say, blood plasma, to fight the disease and bring it under control faster. It worked against the mumps, measles, and the 1918 influenza flu, and seems to be working here.

Our new goal is to build synthetic white blood cells in the lab, cloned off the white blood cells extracted from the blood plasma of seroconverted people, or recovered people with immunity to covid-19.

The goal is a super immune response, even in those with weakened immune systems....and combine it with flavipiravir.

Dr Davis, what exactly are you up to in this lab, when not peeling dr cowgirl's daisy dukes off with your teeth, and conspiring against me?? I must say, all those esteemed titles you hold, have worked in your favor to hide your true NASA allegiances. No wonder they contracted you and your spy wife!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2020, 12:04:57 AM »
You stole my idea! You bastards! I knew I shouldn't have written this down and left the lab to take a dump. F-ing hell!

Well yeah, that was the jist of it. Given the urgency I say we skip the clinical trials and go straight to administration. What's the worst that could happen?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #140 on: March 27, 2020, 04:08:54 AM »
It was the late hours of the night. Dr.sunset and Dr.shifter were came talking.

Dr. Shifter has explained his works on virus genetics.
Dr. Sunset said he will nominate him for a nobel prize for his work.
"Thank you, you are very kind," answered Dr. shifter.
They both decided to continue working together on the virus genetics they solved later. They also sent to the US to study of  pezevenk about plasma and faripiravir pill work by boydster is the solution sent to Turkey. Now they had solved the problem. After that, they would completely decipher the virus and contribute to humanity. everything seemed fine.
Suddenly they heard a sound from the next room: "Aaaaahhhhh!"
"What the heck?" Dr.sunset asked.
"I don't know, it is Tishop's room". shifter replied.
They two ran to that side. When they came to the room, they saw all the other doctors were gathered there.
"What is going on?" Dr.Davis asked.
"I don'T know, I guess there is a problem in", Dr.stash replied.
"Is not it Tishop's sound?" Dr.Cowgirl asked.
"Appears so", Dr.Skeptical replied.
"Lets open it", Dr.Cowgirl continued.
"Oh, its locked", Dr. Davis. told.
Dr.Tishop continued to shouting: "Help me! I have locked to door! Break the door! Help me! I can not breathe! ghrrrk! hrrkkk! (smother sound)
Dr.Cowgirl: "John, break it! break it!".
Dr. Davis: "Am I battering ram? I am a doctor. Look, I just had my fingers serviced this morning!"
Dr.Cowgirl: "find something to break the door!"
Meanwhile, the dr.sunset found and brought a hand  ax: "I bought this from the fire cabinet". He hit the door with the ax and opened it."That is all! we call it bare muscle strength."
Dr.Cowgirl: "aww, what a sexy man."
Dr.Davis: "Let's save this patient if your flirt is over, doctors!"
When they have enter the room, Dr.Tishop were pop off.
"This is Ex", Dr.Sunset told.
"aren't we going to deliver artificial respiration and heart massages?", Dr.Skeptical asked.
"no need, he's already dead. his tongue is out, his eyes were enlarged and his lungs were bursted."

Poor Dr.Tishop, just like dr.gaydafi made the mistake,  secretly had licked toilets ,got infected and died.

The night was going on, but it was just to not take away the right of the dead to speak. all night demands were met. Until the night is over, dead or alive doctors can write freely and contribute to science.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #141 on: March 27, 2020, 04:22:11 AM »
WTF is with the toilet licking?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #142 on: March 27, 2020, 06:51:50 AM »
Until the night is over, dead or alive doctors can write freely and contribute to science.

doctors can freely contribute to science.  ::)  >:(
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2020, 07:33:42 AM »
Scientifically speaking, I strongly recommend people stop licking toilet seats ;D

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2020, 09:07:45 AM »
Night continues during the weekend.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2020, 03:41:45 PM »
Well putting us in perpetual light didn't work so trying darkness. Only side effect is boydster still hanging around. Manageable  :)

Know your place

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2020, 06:37:02 PM »
Well putting us in perpetual light didn't work so trying darkness. Only side effect is boydster still hanging around. Manageable  :)
If you heed my very wise advice, you just may win this game

« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2020, 05:38:35 AM »
You may still win this game, too, ghost of dr boydster! Do you remember that secret contract you signed when you were still alive, with myself and one of the other doctors, on our first day in the labs?

You may have forgotten, because you know, you've been dead, but here in this research centre, they can't run the risk of contaminants getting free. The autopsy done on your body was a digital autopsy involving digital imaging technology.

Your body remained intact, and instead of wheeling you to the furnace, I wheeled you to the cryogenic lab. You're not dead, boydster, just in a deep sleep - a coma. Electrodes plugged to your brain link you to the security cameras with audio, and to this computer system. Make sense?

Now that dr shifter and I have tweaked and perfected your cure - flavipiravir, are you ready for us to honor your contract and wake you up?   ;) 

Remember, "Revenge is a dish, best served cold!"  ;D Oh, and ahh, no hard feelings about all those gerbil jokes, ey? Oh, and no flexing your muscles around dr cowgirl - that's my strategy.  ;)  (My studies prove sex is the most potent immunity booster of all!)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2020, 11:17:49 AM »
cafe of the facility, night

Dr.sunset and Dr.boydster started to talk with the algorithm developed by sunset. This was due to the healing property of faripiravir thanks to the caterpillar tunnel opened between the dead and the living.

Dr.shifter has intervene the incident: "If we supplement plasma to increase the effect of farripiravir, we can bring it back to life".

"Hey, he is dead", Dr.Cowgirl told.
other doctors had heard of the nightly meeting in the institute's cafeteria and had come to understand what was going on.
Dr.Davis replied: "the dead are not actually dead. every death is an awakening".
"But it has been 3 days since he died. how can this be?" told Cowgirl.
"We did not bury him, he is waiting frozen in the morgue. cells are not damaged, if we treat the disease, and immunize the lungs, then we can intubate through the channel of the strain to form the thromoline teratin.", told Dr.Sunset.
"It makes sense," said Dr. Stash. "In this case, the deformity of the paramitine will be prevented. this is awesome", he added.
"What can it be else?. After that, it is enough to fix him an artificial heart and give oxygen to the lungs with a respirator." Sunset spoke proudly.

Doctors came with medicines, needles, and intubated materials and other things to the mourge. They took down the body of the boydster which was like an ice cube. they brought it to the room to warm up. "The body temperature must be 36 degrees before we can intervene, otherwise we will lose living cells," said Dr. Sunset.

And the doctors will wait for a while, find a way to warm up the boydster, and then try it. The performance of the doctors is also important for her return to life, but if this did not happen, it would not be necessary to tell this part of the story. Nevertheless, doctors can do something wrong and kill him completely irreversibly.

Was the theory of sunset correct? Could boydster come back to life? it's hard to guess, even google knows the result of this better than us. damn it. We will learn the result of doctors performance soon... very soon... likely two days...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2020, 12:58:13 PM »
Scientifically speaking, I strongly recommend people stop licking toilet seats ;D

To be honest....what are the odds that there would be coronavirus on a toilet seat, and specifically that exact seat.

Am I the only one that thinks he is quite unlucky?

Literally think of the odds
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir