Werenasa XXI - Coronavirus : Doctors vs Nasa inoculators SPECTATOR THREAD

• 67 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
In 2015, a group of scientists were commissioned by W.H.O. to conduct advanced virus experiments in Wuhan, China.

In the beginning, everything went well and they found the method of preventing many viruses. then they infected some harmless viruses to the public and then improved their protection methods.

As a result of their unique studies, the possibility of spreading many diseases has been eliminated today. we are grateful to them.

In 2019, some NASA agents leaked among these doctors. Their aim was to replace harmful viruses to harmless ones and harm both doctors and other people. This, a good blow to the Chinese economy would have been. As a result, the virus "onavirus", which is actually a harmless virus, was replaced by NASA agents and transformed into "coronavirus". a doctor died and the disease began to spread.

WHO, who followed the events, sent an investigation team to the city of Wuhan, to research those suspect events. However, there were also NASA agents leaked within this team.

While the investigations were continuing, our doctors tried to develop a medicine against the harmful virus that appeared. however, there was a major obstacle to them. NASA vaccinators who had leaked them and made the viruses harmful were meanwhile trying to block and sabotage them this time. In addition, WHO inspectors who had to cooperate with them did not cooperate fully because of NASA leaking them.

Could our doctors overcome all these difficulties and produce a good medicine works against coronavirus? Or would NASA vaccinators manage to sabotage them once again? Nobody know.

If they succeed, it will develop a preventive method for the virus. and if they fail, the disease will soon spread to the whole world and will kill hundreds of millions of people.

Doctors have been accredited by W.H.O. to work in Wuhan Advanced Virus Research Facility :

Dr. Cowgirl
Dr. Shifter
Dr. Sunset
Dr. Gaydafi
Dr. Tishop
Dr. Stash
Dr. Pezevenk
Dr. John Davis
Dr. Boydster
Dr. Skeptical

Signing up will be free till game start. Game starts within:

« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 10:12:52 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
I'm going to play. I will defeat the coronavirus with my fists!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Sign me up! Not to the vaccination program though!!

Lets end this virus and NASA along with it

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

I'm in!

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Oh alright then
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
The sign up time seems will to take a long time. I think we'll start in June by this way.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
C'mon guys, don't let this virus afflict you before you decide you want to do something about it!

Believe it or not but the Outcome of THIS GAME will determine the outcome in the REAL WORLD.

Do we need to start drafting you all?

Get over here!!

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
We can also control coronavirus likewise we manage to control Australian bushfires. as long as everyone sacrifices for this. We can't deal with disasterers like this, as long as selfish people are in the majority. As sensitive people, we must constantly reveal the game of this global gang. As we do, they are doomed to fail. The drama of a man live in Wuhan city of China, a man in live Australia, a man trying to pass from Turkey to Greece  live a drama, a man continuous lives earthquakes, fires and other catastrophes in California are the same. They are all victims and toys of the same global gang.

Let's finish this victimization. Let's be your own hero! Join our forces!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
I offer my services
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
I got my hazmat suit from Amazon, finally. It's cleverly disguised as a fun costume.

I'm in.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Is that mean you are either in or not in the people whose want to save the earth from the coronavirus threat?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
No. As I see it there never was a disconnect between the two sites running games, there was a fair share, numbers in games here had increased due to temporary migration from Boydsta’s game site.

By setting this game up when you know one is about to start on the other, you are attempting to drive a wedge and call foul on the other place, this is disingenuous and childish (surprise!).

Therefore I will self isolate, rather than gather in groups against the express wishes of medical experts.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 09:56:26 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

No. As I see it there never was a disconnect between the two sites running games, there was a fair share and numbers in games here had increased due to temporary migration from Boydsta’s game site.

By setting this game up when you know one is about to start on the other, you are attempting to drive a wedge and call foul on the other place, this is disingenuous and childish (surprise!).

Therefore I will self isolate, rather than gather in groups against the express wishes of medical experts.

There is no other site in my side. there is only one website and only here. We have never been interested in whether there are games on the other site so far. you may have the purpose of stealing people's personal data, killing them or for any other purpose. but I am not interested in this purpose. the game must continue here, with or without you. it is obvious that you are not here because you are affected by the other site. In the past, there was always a game, there were no other sites. I still continue the same way. As we have seen, it is important for you to have games on the other forum. so there is an "other side" and it affects here. No, it doesn't affect us.

Thank you for your explanation.  Everything is as clear as no need to further explanation.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
We have played games at 3 different sites now, wise. And everyone else has been respectful of the fact that it's difficult to play more than one game at once so we've always made sure only one game is played at a time. You are acting like a baby. Further, you are spreading lies about my website. The fact that you have the audacity to behave like this, while PMing people with an ultimatum that they either play or it's some sort of evidence of nefarious intent, makes your intention pretty clear.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I can't see the writings here which have been sent by people in my ignore list. And, this is a sign up thread, only people want to sign in should post here.

Thanks in advance.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Coronavirus first appeared in Wuhan: 12 December 2019
Time this thread opened: 06.03.2020
China President decided to vist Wuhan: 07.03.2020

Just tell me something, just having this thread being here doesn't affect the future of the world. Since the world is not a physical structure and all the things are interconnected, anything that we write here immediately changes the future of the world.

Lets come in, and change the future of the world ! Lets write all together the future of the world ! This is not a game! This is not just a game! We are changing the future of the world here! Be a part of it! Join Werenasa!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Guess I'm in too.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Wow! The most honorable globalist in "The Flat Earth Society" is in the defence lines of humanity against the world's most dangereous enemy! What a honorable behaviour! Human history will undoubtedly write your contributions here!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Xi Jinping visits Wuhan for first time since coronavirus outbreak began

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/10/xi-jinping-visits-wuhan-for-first-time-since-coronavirus-outbreak-began

The president came to Wuhan to investigate the conspiracies about the Wuhan Research Center and give moral to our doctors. If Karen-The-Boomer was around, she would have talked about it.

We have got China President to take action, but we couldn't get the dictators among The Flat Earth Society to take action!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

10 March

11 March
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

12 March

Come on guys. With this number of doctors we can not deal with coronavirus. We need brave hearts!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
While our doctors were trying to find a solution, a statistics was sent to them by WHO.

The Statistics Of Coronavirus Death Toll

Country Name / Number of Cases 1 / Number of Cases 2 / current number of cases / Increase rate 1 / Increase rate 2 / Average increase rate / Total population / Time will to spend everybody get ill, day / number of people to die within 100 days / Number of deads within 100 days ratio to population of country / infected rate after 100 days

China / 80.700 / 80.700 / 80.900 / 0% / 0,2% / 0,1% /1386m / 4 882 days / 1.960 / 0,0004 % / 0,1 %
Italy / 9.100 / 10.100 / 12.400  / 11% / 23% / 17% / 60m / 55 days / 1.100.000 / 2% / 100%
Iran / 7.100 / 8.000 / 9.000 / 13% / 13% / 13% / 81m / 75 days / 1.620.000 / 2% / 100%
S.Korea /  7.500 / 7.500 / 7.700  / 0% / 3% / 2% / 51m / 446 days / 1.093 / 0,002% / 0,01 %
Japan / 1.200 / 1.200 / 1.300 / 0% / 8% / 4% / 127m / 294 days / 1.262 / 0,01% / 0,05%
USA / 700 / 900 / 1.200/ 28% / 33% / 31% / 327m / 48 days / 7.797.000 / 2% / 100%

Result

According to this result, all of the people of the United States within 48 days, all of the Italian people within 55 days and all of the Iranian people within 75 days will be infected.

We can say that the social sensitivity to the disease is very high in Japan and South Korea have high resistance to corona, and the disease is completely under control in China because of their more disciplined life and social sensitivity.

On the other hand, the highest number of deaths will occur in the United States because of the insensitive attitudes of Americans, their scattered lifestyles and their spoiled behaves here.

10,522,000 people will die within 100 days in this most risky group, and 74% of those people who die will be US citizens, numerically about 8 millions of you will die.

While the negligence of the American doctors continued, our doctors from other countries intensified their work at the Wuhan research facilities.

Do you see the direct correlation between game and real life? I can't announce to the deafs!

You can help our doctors to find a solution to save you by typing here an "in".
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
During the meetings, our doctors stated that the situation in the USA has become increasingly critical and therefore they want to start working as soon as possible. Their plane tickets Wuhan have been bought by WHO.

The game begins within the time:

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Sure. I'm in.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Well dang. I'm not about to miss JD's inaugural game. FINE I AM IN.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
John, Why are you playing my role as the good guy? You were supposed to be the bad guy. This was not in the plan.  ???
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
The latest statistics were sent to our doctors by WHO.

Recent Statistics Of Coronavirus Death Toll

Country Name / Number of Cases 1 / Number of Cases 2 / current number of cases / Increase rate 1 / Increase rate 2 / Average increase rate / Total population / Time will to spend everybody get ill, day

China / 80.700 / 80.700 / 80.900 / 80.900/ 0% / 0,2% / 0,0% / 0,1% /1386m / 4 882 days
Italy / 9.100 / 10.100 / 12.400  /15.100/ 11% / 23% / 22% / 19% /60m / 55 days 49 days
Iran / 7.100 / 8.000 / 9.000 / 10.000 / 13% / 13% / 10% /12% / 81m / 75 days  81 days
S.Korea /  7.500 / 7.500 / 7.700 /7.800  / 0% / 3% / 1% / 1% /51m / 446 days 886 days
Japan / 1.200 / 1.200 / 1.300 / 1.300 / 0% / 8% / 0% / 3% / 127m / 294 days 390 days
USA / 700 / 900 / 1.200/ 1.500 / 28% / 33% / 25% / 29% /327m / 48 days 50 days

Result

The situation has reached a critical level in the USA and Italy. The situation in Iran is about to reach a critical level. The outbreak has been brought under control in China, Japan and South Korea.

Seeing that the situation has reached a critical level, two American doctors joined the team and started working quickly.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Trump has slowly tried to back peddle his previous 'this is just like the flu' stance. Thousands of Americans will die because of that mistake.

Must suck to have a real inept douche for a President

Still, there may be a way to beat this. That is to sign up to fight this virus! This forum, the flat earth community is all that stands between beating this thing inside a week, or waiting for the 'scientists' to make a toxic vaccine some would believe is worse than the virus

Know your place