THAT'S WHY THE GAS BALLOON GOES TO UPWARDS.

• 40 Replies
THAT'S WHY THE GAS BALLOON GOES TO UPWARDS.
« on: March 05, 2020, 06:13:53 PM »
The earth goes to upwards. For this air pressure acts upwards. So gas balloon goes to upwards. If the earth were not moving upwards then the downward pressure of the air on the gas balloon would have been greater. Because there is more air above. As a result the gas balloon could not go up.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 11:48:05 AM by Abu Jafar »

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Re: THAT'S WHY THE GAS BALLOON GOES TO UPWARDS.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 08:59:29 PM »
Why do some balloons go down and others go up?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 10:39:36 PM »
Why dont we go up?

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 01:59:55 AM »
Why do I only travel sideways?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2020, 02:51:58 AM »
Why do I only travel sideways?
Maybe your eyes are on the wrong side of your body?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Yes

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2020, 09:39:10 AM »
Hot air balloons can lift hundreds of pounds. People, for example.  But after a while, the air cools down, and then the balloon starts to sink.  If the operator doesn't want the balloon to sink, more hot air is added via a jet burner.

What do you suppose is going on there?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2020, 12:31:31 PM »
The earth goes to upwards. For this air pressure acts upwards. So gas balloon goes to upwards.
This is very strong point. Thanks for bringing it up.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Macarios

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2020, 07:33:32 PM »
The earth goes to upwards. For this air pressure acts upwards. So gas balloon goes to upwards.
This is very strong point. Thanks for bringing it up.

Strong? lol

Helium balloon goes up because air is heavier, takes the place under and pushes it up.
Why helium balloon doesn't go up in vacuum?

(Air balloon doesn't go up in air.)
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2020, 05:55:48 PM »
When the upward air pressure is higher than the downward reaction force of a gas balloon then the balloon moves upwards.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 11:44:29 PM by Abu Jafar »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2020, 07:13:52 PM »
When the upward air pressure is higher than the downward reaction force of a gas balloon, the balloon moves upwards.

What is this 'downward reaction force of a gas balloon' you mention? Please describe.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2020, 07:46:56 PM »
Buoyancy works perfectly well with UA as well as the infinite plane, and I think (although I haven't spent much time working it out) that it also would work just fine with denpressure. I'm curious what the Abu Jafar FE model is, and why it requires reinventing buoyancy.

Yes

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2020, 05:27:40 AM »
Buoyancy works perfectly well with UA as well as the infinite plane, and I think (although I haven't spent much time working it out) that it also would work just fine with denpressure.
Except UA doesn't work at all and denpressure is just a broken, backwards description of buoyancy using gravity.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2020, 08:12:35 AM »
When the upward air pressure is higher than the downward reaction force of a gas balloon, the balloon moves upwards.
This is brilliant revelation. I don't know how anyone can deny it.
God is real.                                         

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2020, 10:16:57 AM »
Buoyancy works perfectly well with UA as well as the infinite plane, and I think (although I haven't spent much time working it out) that it also would work just fine with denpressure.
Except UA doesn't work at all and denpressure is just a broken, backwards description of buoyancy using gravity.
Well your evaluation of UA is flawed in ways that I really don’t care to go into right now (You know, because it’s off topic and has been addressed several times before), and basically your entire post is irrelevant to what I said so I guess I don’t know how to even respond in a way that would be on topic. Do you actually have anything relevant to share that addresses the topic, or no?

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2020, 10:48:59 AM »
The downward reaction force of an object is its weight.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2020, 12:26:03 PM »

This is true. I do verify.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2020, 12:39:27 PM »

You have a 10 lb lead ball and a 1 lb lead ball. Both dropped at the same time from 10' high. Which one hits the ground first?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2020, 12:43:19 PM »

You have a 10 lb lead ball and a 1 lb lead ball. Both dropped at the same time from 10' high. Which one hits the ground first?
The lead ball, duh.
God is real.                                         

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2020, 12:48:02 PM »
They cannot fall at the same time, this is precise information. :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2020, 12:51:02 PM »

Which one hits the ground first?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2020, 01:08:57 PM »
Ahahaha. It changes which high you get as 10'. If you get the center of the objects, then it means 10lb lead ball closer to the ground. Hence, it hits first. Generally we get distance of objects with their center of weight, hence, most of the events, the bigger one hits first mostly.

If you get the high as bottom of objects, then the center of weight of 1lb ball stays closer to the ground. In this point, air resistance affects should be calculated. We should calculate but I guess we can get small one hits first because of its center of weight is closer to the ground, hence it goes more than the bigger one. Ahaha. Not so easy, right?  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2020, 01:25:03 PM »
Ahahaha. It changes which high you get as 10'. If you get the center of the objects, then it means 10lb lead ball closer to the ground. Hence, it hits first. Generally we get distance of objects with their center of weight, hence, most of the events, the bigger one hits first mostly.

If you get the high as bottom of objects, then the center of weight of 1lb ball stays closer to the ground. In this point, air resistance affects should be calculated. We should calculate but I guess we can get small one hits first because of its center of weight is closer to the ground, hence it goes more than the bigger one. Ahaha. Not so easy, right?  ;D

Fair point, everything is always just a bit more complicated. How about this, a basket ball and a medicine ball. Both are the same size. The basketball weighs 1 lb and the medicine ball weighs 10 lbs.

Both dropped from the same height, we'll say 10', at the same time. Which one hit the ground first?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2020, 03:23:55 PM »

Fair point, everything is always just a bit more complicated. How about this, a basket ball and a medicine ball. Both are the same size. The basketball weighs 1 lb and the medicine ball weighs 10 lbs.

Both dropped from the same height, we'll say 10', at the same time. Which one hit the ground first?
Near enough, but drop them from 1000', at the same time. Which one hit the ground first? Interesting . . . .  ?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2020, 04:30:27 PM »

Near enough, but drop them from 1000', at the same time. Which one hit the ground first? Interesting . . . .  ?

Awesome! I like the complication, as it were. Air resistance should be the same, same size objects and both round so not a factor. But now we have height and seeming velocity increase...or not.

I'm gonna go with....

I want to see what Wise and the OP have to say. Lay it on us.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2020, 06:00:08 PM »
Awesome! I like the complication, as it were. Air resistance should be the same, same size objects and both round so not a factor. But now we have height and seeming velocity increase...or not.

I'm gonna go with....

What matters is the ratio of downward force to the air resistance.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2020, 08:01:11 PM »

I'm gonna go with....

What matters is the ratio of downward force to the air resistance.
Let's see what the OP comes up with as that ratio.

Yes

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2020, 05:57:48 AM »
Well your evaluation of UA is flawed in ways that I really don’t care to go into right now (You know, because it’s off topic and has been addressed several times before), and basically your entire post is irrelevant to what I said so I guess I don’t know how to even respond in a way that would be on topic. Do you actually have anything relevant to share that addresses the topic, or no?

You: "Buoyancy works without the theory of gravity."
Me: "Buoyancy does not work without the theory of gravity."
You: "You're off topic!"
Me: ???

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2020, 02:38:08 PM »

You: "Buoyancy works without the theory of gravity."
Me: "Buoyancy does not work without the theory of gravity."
You: "You're off topic!"
Me: ???
"Buoyancy works without the theory of gravity" because buoyancy can work not only with gravity but with an acceleration from any source.
Gravity is the accepted acceleration and we usually write buoyant force = g x volumedisplaced x densityfluid.
But the g in that buoyant force expression could be replaced by any acceleration, maybe:
       the acceleration of Einstein's accelerating elevator thought experiment (Einstein’s Experimental Elevator) or
       the acceleration of the flat Earth in the Universal Acceleration hypothesis - that few flat Earthers, even here, accept.

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2020, 05:02:11 PM »
Gravity is the downward reaction force of an object. For this, the falling velocity of the object is the opposite of the rise velocity. Because the reaction is the opposite of the action.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2020, 05:06:13 PM »
Gravity is the downward reaction force of an object. For this, the falling velocity of the object is the opposite of the rise velocity. Because the reaction is the opposite of the action.

Where does your "Earth goes upward" part come into play? I'm confused, does gravity exist?