What should i do to spread the word?

• 6 Replies
What should i do to spread the word?
« on: March 04, 2020, 03:05:54 AM »
I have already persuaded my son to demonstrate his flat earth pride for world book day and am constantly on Facebook persuading old people that if they walk too far, they will fall down the inter dimensional stairs at the edge of the world.

However, i do not think that #flatearthpride is wide spread enough and was wondering, what can i , we the great people of this holy forum discussion, do to spread the essential world that, the earth is flat, but not mars, mars is round <i>Hi</i>

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: What should i do to spread the word?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 04:33:49 AM »
Maybe you should march with the gay pride people.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 04:50:53 AM »
Did you ever go to the mars?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 05:10:29 AM »
Yes i did, and it was gloriously round, and as i gazed into the sky, amoungst all of the other plump, round planets, there was a little disc, it was beautiful and flat, this is what i saw

O

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 08:04:48 AM »
Have you made any YouTube videos?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2020, 10:07:44 AM »
Yes i did, and it was gloriously round, and as i gazed into the sky, amoungst all of the other plump, round planets, there was a little disc, it was beautiful and flat, this is what i saw

O

Oh, okay. Fortunately you are a globalist. Because a flat earther never talk about nonsences like you do.  :-X
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 10:12:16 AM »

O

Were you standing in a National Geographic shop when you saw these visions, FEnatic? In this case, the plump planets were planet mobiles hung from the ceiling, and the flat earth disc you gazed upon, was really a map of earth on wall of said national geographic shop.

Or were you sitting in your favourite donut shop, pigging down your fifth plump jam and cream donut in a row, and hallucinating whilst in a sugar coma? Hence all the planets looking plump and ripe to go into your ever expanding belly.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing your flat earth pride flag. Will you fly it high from your dunce cap alongside your dogging pride flag, or let it hang low from your groin, alongside your flaccid69 tattoo?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 10:15:15 AM by Sunset »