Visiting the USA!

• 5 Replies

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
Visiting the USA!
« on: March 03, 2020, 04:09:19 AM »
I may be visiting the USA this year for some NASA related projects of mine. To make some YouTube video's on my tapes with curiousmarc and the computer history museum.

I Will be visiting California and Oregon, Portland.

Any possibility of a small meetup? it would be sicccck to finally meet some of you. Never been to the usa! What do I need to take care of?

Regards!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 04:11:26 AM by Denspressure »
):

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Visiting the USA!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 04:22:21 AM »
Don't forget to open an account at a Swiss bank before going to NASA. It's the safest. When you go, you can tell them how wonderful fake photos you made, how you successfully wrote a fake story about so called moon landing, so called Mars projects, so called old NASA workings, so and so. Who knows, if you can be convinced that you are producing very strong lies, maybe you will be rewarded with a monthly salary of $ 10,000 a month like rabinoz.

Good luck.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 04:47:09 AM »
Oregon has nothing to do with NASA as far as I know.  Biggest NASA parts are in Huston and Cape Canaveral.

Also, be sure to have your papers in order.  Also, don't visit until after the election of 2020.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 05:19:35 AM »
At Oregon I Will be visiting an internet friend I have been conversing with since the previous decade. After all the NASA stuff is finished.

I don't think I will be visiting a NASA place at Texas... Would love to visit their museum and bring some tapes. We'll see how i can plan things out.
):

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 05:24:37 AM »
I have always wondered why you are here, but not on the sites of the so-called sky researchers, where you can freely post your fake photos. to annoy us?

Anyways, don't tell them your being a member of the flat earth society, it will no good for you exactly. If you want to heat them, so you can tell the earth is flat. ahahaha.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 06:14:55 AM »
A bullet proof vest.  Kidding.  Mostly.

I wouldn't worry too much about the election.  I would probably wait out covid 19 though.  Our craziness around it is just starting to begin.

If you visit California then checkout the submarine museum.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget