Greece police is insucient to stop refugees come free from Turkey 1m on roads

• 102 Replies

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
Perhaps he's worried that if they come, there will be no reason to hate because they aren't the monsters he says they are

The only thing they will destroy is his ignorance and hatred. Qualities he obviously values and loves.
Do not pretend to know me.

Everybody has a limit to what they will take, how long they keep being good, accepting of differences and will believe in good...
):

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
MEET YOUR NEW FRIENDS BIGOT:

Video of “refugees” exposing infants to smoke and beating them to make them cry for news cameras.

On the Greek border now.

They're being tear gassed anyways you fucking moron, fires sometimes help neutralize tear gas, are you gonna stop spreading fascist propaganda? The fuck is wrong with you?
It’s winter, they’re likely building fires to warm up.

I Don’t think they’re that smart.

Ι ask again, how many Syrians have you talked to?
Sure I could find some at work, quite a few people there are from those places (Cleaners, concrete builders, steel fixers.)

I work with a few Muslims for an electrician company. Nice people, but don't like their music... (rap) but they have largely grown up in the Netherlands.

Regardless, at least these people work, and a very hard job too. While the bulk of refugees...

You already judge the m and they aren't even bothering you

You know a good Christian doesn't judge right?

Take a look at some statistics. You'll probably find the bulk of refugees you're so quick to judge do actually work and make something of themselves.

Put yourself in their shoes and maybe show some compassion and empathy. Because right now, the way you talk, the values you seem to express, have YOU looking like the monster.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
MEET YOUR NEW FRIENDS BIGOT:

Video of “refugees” exposing infants to smoke and beating them to make them cry for news cameras.

On the Greek border now.

They're being tear gassed anyways you fucking moron, fires sometimes help neutralize tear gas, are you gonna stop spreading fascist propaganda? The fuck is wrong with you?
It’s winter, they’re likely building fires to warm up.

I Don’t think they’re that smart.

Ι ask again, how many Syrians have you talked to?
Sure I could find some at work, quite a few people there are from those places (Cleaners, concrete builders, steel fixers.)

I work with a few Muslims for an electrician company. Nice people, but don't like their music... (rap) but they have largely grown up in the Netherlands.

Regardless, at least these people work, and a very hard job too. While the bulk of refugees...

Alright, so we've at least established they don't want to eat you. Now apparently the issue is that they don't work, which, I mean, it's just false.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Perhaps he's worried that if they come, there will be no reason to hate because they aren't the monsters he says they are

The only thing they will destroy is his ignorance and hatred. Qualities he obviously values and loves.
Do not pretend to know me.

Everybody has a limit to what they will take, how long they keep being good, accepting of differences and will believe in good...

How else should one take your words? That you're a stand up gentlemen and all round nice guy?

Imagine the limits these refugees have had to endure.... In no part THANKS to the 'west'

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Lorddave

Fun fact: Most people want to work and have meaning in their lives.  Even retired people try to fill that void somehow.

Yes, a small percentage don't want to work.  But that applies to every group.  Most people want to be useful, but it's really hard in a world so different.

Ex:
In Syria, if you want a job, you find someone with an opening, show off your skills, and the owner decies if you get the job.  Like if you paint, you go to a paint company, say "I want to be a painter for you" 
They will say "Ok, go paint that wall and show me how good you are."
Do a good job, you keep the job. 

Degrees for manual labor are less common.  So now you come to a world where getting a job means having a piece of paper that says how good you are instead of, ya know, showing how good you are.

Plus language.

So yeah, they want to work, but it's an uphill battle to find work.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
People have no idea about Syrians and therefore I want to enlighten you a little.

Syrian society is a multicultural people based on Assyrian civilization.

75% of the population are Sunni Muslims, 10% are Nusayri, 10% are Christian and 3% are Druse. 65% of Sunni Muslims are Arab, the rest are from other races. in this respect, compared with 98% of the population consisting of Muslims in Turkey they are more open and has a more composite structure. There are also church organizations that have been standing in Syria for thousands of years, and they have been standing since the time of Jesus. there are even regions where Jesus' mother tongue Aramaic is used as the official language.

The Syrian people in this composition feel close themselves to western civilization more than Turkish civilization.

If you need to compare, during the Iraq war numbers exceeding one million Iraqis people moved to Turkey and then  majority returned back to Irak. Because neither Sunni Arab and Kurdish groups that they felt themselves not belong to Turkey or Europe. They returned to Iraq because they were not happy.

The Syrian people are not like that. Even in Erdogan secular regime, is feeling restless even in this country and trying to move to Europe, where they feel closer to their own culture. This is why they do not mingle with the Turkish people. They don't do this themselves. they clearly feel closer to German, French and Italian cultures. I am sure they find even Greek culture primitive.

These people flee from the barbarians who have occupied their country, and Europe turns them its back. A huge mistake!

Perhaps they thought of such a way to move west as the new generation apostles-followers. maybe everything is a fiction created by themselve and they have preferred this way. This is not a joke. This is the people universalized christianity with moving north to Turkey-Rome-Europe path. They are real follovers, original followers. Maybe the time is all we meet them. Who knows?

Treat them well. Then that you may meet Jesus maybe still lives among them or relatives of Jesus! This is not a joke either, both is possible.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
People have no idea about Syrians and therefore I want to enlighten you a little.

Syrian society is a multicultural people based on Assyrian civilization.

75% of the population are Sunni Muslims, 10% are Nusayri, 10% are Christian and 3% are Druse. 65% of Sunni Muslims are Arab, the rest are from other races. in this respect, compared with 98% of the population consisting of Muslims in Turkey they are more open and has a more composite structure. There are also church organizations that have been standing in Syria for thousands of years, and they have been standing since the time of Jesus. there are even regions where Jesus' mother tongue Aramaic is used as the official language.

The Syrian people in this composition feel close themselves to western civilization more than Turkish civilization.
. . . . . . . . .
Treat them well. Then that you may meet Jesus maybe still lives among them or relatives of Jesus! This is not a joke either, both is possible.
That really is a beautiful post, congratulations!
You know far more than I do about that region but what you say fits with the little I know.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
They keep women and children at the back.

Because they’re a fucking invading army.

This is always the case. The men go and settle first, if the environment is suitable, then he takes his family with him.

An historical information: Syrians were occupied by more than 20 states in their known 5500 years of history, but they did not occupy any other country. See here further information: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66236.msg2238558#msg2238558
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
The chief advisor of the Palace "Şeref Malkoç" replied the greek journalist asking him questions: "you have no right to ask such a question".

The chief advisor of the Palace "Şeref Malkoç" replied a Greek journalist who asked: "There are rumors that immigrants were brought to the border by buses, what can you say about this?" as "you have no right to ask such a question".

source (Turkish)

I don't get why the journalist has no right to ask this question. Good or bad, a question and seems fair actually.  ;D

As a result, he has a right to ask question, additionally asking you a question is his job actually; and you have a right to do not answer. He showed succesfully how Palace workers are insufficient. 8)

After the USA backed "Half-USA-National terror organization Fetö" has destroyed the Turkish public bureaucracy, the lack of merit of senior officials is evident. This is "The chief advisor of Presidency / Palace" and see how he think. A journalist ask him a question and he replies him "you have no right to ask me such a question". This is his job!

Damn Fetö! S.o.b. fetö! f*cked out our contry!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

I guess he just didn't want to answer.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I guess he just didn't want to answer.
Exactly. But its way isn't claiming journalist hasen't a right to ask that question, because he definitely has.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

Yeah it's a stupid way to evade.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Sorry, guess I will just go silent and let these people take away and destroy everything I value and love.
How how about a reasoned debate about the limits of immigration and how best to integrate refugees? 

Instead of the utterly unhinged hatred towards people you have never even met.  You sound like a complete fruitcake - I can almost feel the spittle flying out your mouth as you rage at a bunch of desperate people.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Yeah it's a stupid way to evade.

This people are governing us. I hope you can get a few what kind of problems we are dealing every day. There were many solves of this problem but they have chosed the most painfull method for everybody, including Syrians, Turkey, Greek and whole Europe. I don't think that anybody satisfied of their solve but there isn't any other way remained. They have check-mat themselves with entire world. Entire world were not expected such  a nonsence hence caught unprepared.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Press interviewed one of the human traffickers today, and said that he has transferred several thousand people past night. he was getting 100 lira per person, about $ 15 in dollars. It shows how cheap and easy it is. I think there are at least 100 people doing this job. I have took his several thousands as three thousand an average value. I think this shows that about 300,000 people changed countries yesterday. It means Greece population has increased 3% in a night.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Dude, catch this!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I know you can't get the point with this...  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

I think this shows that about 300,000 people changed countries yesterday.
That seems very unlikely.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I think this shows that about 300,000 people changed countries yesterday.
That seems very unlikely.

This is mathematics.  ^-^
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

Press interviewed one of the human traffickers today, and said that he has transferred several thousand people past night. he was getting 100 lira per person, about $ 15 in dollars. It shows how cheap and easy it is. I think there are at least 100 people doing this job. I have took his several thousands as three thousand an average value. I think this shows that about 300,000 people changed countries yesterday. It means Greece population has increased 3% in a night.  ;D  ;D  ;D

That didn't happen but whatever. The land borders are still closed and there's only so many people who can come here by boat in a couple days.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

That didn't happen but whatever. The land borders are still closed and there's only so many people who can come here by boat in a couple days.

Human trafficker spoke determined. He told thousands of people only are sent by him.

The border between Turkey and Greece is not only land borders. Land borders, river, Aegean sea and islands, including cyprus and Giritia... And river is not border in many places and some places Greece land starts in the Turkey side of the river. And I guess some trafficers has digged a path underside of the river. There are many videos show people on either boats or walking across the river. I think some parts of the river are shallow enough to allow crossing. Another group is already using the Aegean. As if there is no way to prevent them. There is absolutely no way to prevent them.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Human trafficker spoke determined. He told thousands of people only are sent by him.

Yeah, and human traffickers are well known for their honesty and honour.

So, where are these 300,000 people?  What are they eating?  Where do they sleep?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Yeah, and human traffickers are well known for their honesty and honour.

So, where are these 300,000 people?  What are they eating?  Where do they sleep?

most of the TV channels in Turkey doing broadcast about them from morning to evening 7/24. many have sold what they have and gone to border. some of them came with their bags only. There are both those who are in a difficult situation and those who are comfortable.

Turkish greek border is generally a river in the region where agricultural lands are located. The problem is not to cross the border, but to cross the river. we are also neighbors in the aegean sea and that means thousands of miles of transition zone.

I saw a man cross the river with his child on his back. and I saw a group cross the river with the boat. these are streamed live.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Turkish government spokers have announced that the number of refugees who have moved to Greece is 170,000 total at the moment. I calculated 300.000, but I think I made a wrong calculation somewhere. most likely I made a mistake in the number of both smugglers and average customers. this was completely guess, hence, not so bad I guess. :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

news
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Greece barbarian police peel off the immigrants.

http://www.cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber/100-gocmeni-neredeyse-cirilciplak-soyarak-turkiyeye-gonderdiler-1725568

Where are human right institutes now that had highly sensitive about rights of Kurds in Turkey?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
I... must... resist...

Sorry. I have to say it.

Why don't the Greeks just head them off at the pass of thermopylae?

I know. I'm an asshole.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Pezevenk

http://www.cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber/100-gocmeni-neredeyse-cirilciplak-soyarak-turkiyeye-gonderdiler-1725568

Where are human right institutes now that had highly sensitive about rights of Kurds in Turkey?
If this is happening, it might not be the police, it might be the fascists who have flocked to "protect" the borders. I mean, I could see our police do that but I think they'd probably just arrest them. It's very hard to understand what is happening.

Edit: I see the refugees themselves said it was the police. Makes sense, our cops have stripped people in protests too, they seem to like doing that.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 09:58:24 AM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

If this is happening, it might not be the police, it might be the fascists who have flocked to "protect" the borders. I mean, I could see our police do that but I think they'd probably just arrest them. It's very hard to understand what is happening.

Edit: I see the refugees themselves said it was the police. Makes sense, our cops have stripped people in protests too, they seem to like doing that.

If turkey has done something similar thing European Union would be doing now sanctions. So what happens if the European Union does this itself? Nothing. I know that the Greek people are disturbed by the strict attitude of the police and they are protesting. However, as everywehere, human life or human rights do not matter for your political authority.

bigger dramas are taking place in the sea of ​​aegean. greek coast guard shoots and sinks on boats and does not save survivors. this is downright murder. I don't think these are civil servants. For these reasons, the use of Aegean Sea was prohibited from our Turkey for refugees. people are dying and your soldier and police are caring nothing but all about preventing them. However, these people do not even want to stay in Greece.

There are more than 1 million smuggled Syrians in Germany, and there are different groups of Nazis and skinheads in Germany and this is not a problem. there is even no problem in Germany about it. but somehow the Greeks are fighting as if the Leningrad is fighting against the Germans. Your soldiers and police occasionally shoot refugees with real bullets.

our patience has an end. If a person has moved from place to place, you cannot send it back at gunpoint. are we going to kill these people? No. The same thing happens in Idlib. We waited, we gave time, and when things did not improve, suddenly 2000 Syrian soldiers disappeared one night in a flash.

Erdogan instructed yesterday special forces to take measures about Greece border police after saw these events. What are we going to do, will we fight, oh lol, it's beautiful. We have soldiers and polices like you have, right?

what is this for? a group of people want to go to germany, and your prime minister, Germany's puppet, takes on duty of the border guard of Germany.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Wise has a good point. If Turkey did the same the world would band together in collective outrage.

No one can deny the hypocrisy

Why is Turkey being made an enemy? They allow the free movement of asylum seekers. Good on them.

Know your place

Pezevenk

Wise has a good point. If Turkey did the same the world would band together in collective outrage.

Why is Turkey being made an enemy? They allow the free movement of asylum seekers. Good on them.

Because the EU is pissed at Turkey for trying to get hundreds of thousands of refugees across the borders. Again, this is not a good thing. Erdogan is using refugees as pawns in a nasty political game and putting them in danger (there are also lots of lies and rumours he is spreading to refugees already in Greece, in one of the islands the refugees were told a ship had come to get them to Athens, so they left the camp and then there was chaos because there was no ship), and the EU doesn't want to take the refugees, so neither side is being very nice here. And of course our cops are being Nazis as usual.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Because the EU is pissed at Turkey for trying to get hundreds of thousands of refugees across the borders. Again, this is not a good thing. Erdogan is using refugees as pawns in a nasty political game and putting them in danger (there are also lots of lies and rumours he is spreading to refugees already in Greece, in one of the islands the refugees were told a ship had come to get them to Athens, so they left the camp and then there was chaos because there was no ship), and the EU doesn't want to take the refugees, so neither side is being very nice here. And of course our cops are being Nazis as usual.

Turkey cant and shouldn't be expected to sustain holding millions of refugees because the mega large and wealthy EU is xenophobic. Is Turkey trying to get the refugees to cross the borders or have they simply let go of the reigns (knowing the outcome).

Perhaps the only solution is Greece giving Turkey another shitload of money. It's still a dick move though. You (not you, you but Greece and the EU) would rather spend a fortune keeping broken asylum seekers held in limbo indefinitely then allow them to rebuild their lives after the EU helped America screw up the Middle East to get to this point

Australia is the same. We are paying billions to poor nations to keep people out of Oz.

Know your place