Greece police is insucient to stop refugees come free from Turkey 1m on roads

• 102 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
The issue is not them voting, the issue is that we literally have nowhere to house them. It's impossible. They're not gonna be voting anyways because they're not citizens. But the issue is more immediate, there is no space to even temporarily house them. There is no way for a small and not very wealthy country to accommodate for a sudden 10% increase in population.

Ahahaha this is your problem, not ours. immigrants immigrants, mini mini immigrants. treat them well. ^-^
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
The issue is not them voting, the issue is that we literally have nowhere to house them. It's impossible. They're not gonna be voting anyways because they're not citizens. But the issue is more immediate, there is no space to even temporarily house them. There is no way for a small and not very wealthy country to accommodate for a sudden 10% increase in population.

Ahahaha this is your problem, not ours. immigrants immigrants, mini mini immigrants. treat them well. ^-^
What?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

What?

it is your problem whether you have space to host them.  I trust you can deal with it. ^-^

Can not you still get it? This is what actually we sent you :

Catch it then, keep calm and astalavista baby!

;D  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 05:18:02 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Um... yeah.  I never thought I'd say this but listen to Wise, the voice of reason here.
I know  :P

Is this one of the signs of the End Times?  Are cats lying with dogs?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
Idk if this is real, since it is being denied, but this is exactly what I am talking about this being dangerous.
I think the police who did this considered that the relatives of the person they killed would want to take revenge. greece creates a new enemy by doing this and this enemy is not a friendly* enemy.
Refugees were already our enemy from the start.... they are the ones illegally crossing the Greek border.

Like what is being said here, there is no way a country can survive a sudden 10% increase in population by a demographic that does not care for us, our norms and values, and inherently hates us because in their eyes we are western Christian pigs. Not without a severe clash with the native population.

):

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Idk if this is real, since it is being denied, but this is exactly what I am talking about this being dangerous.
I think the police who did this considered that the relatives of the person they killed would want to take revenge. greece creates a new enemy by doing this and this enemy is not a friendly* enemy.
Refugees were already our enemy from the start.... they are the ones illegally crossing the Greek border.

Like what is being said here, there is no way a country can survive a sudden 10% increase in population by a demographic that does not care for us, our norms and values, and inherently hates us because in their eyes we are western Christian pigs. Not without a severe clash with the native population.

You sound like another right wing extremist xenophobic nut case. Look to your own ideology as to what is destroying your civil way of life

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

I wish you happiness with your new enemy so, you hearthless NAZI!   >:(
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
These are not people think westerners are pigs, but these are people escaping of the people whose think westerners are pigs even so supported by western politicians . Don't be a pig!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

I had no idea Denpressure was such a wingnut.

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Pezevenk

I had no idea Denpressure was such a wingnut.
He wasn't always like that, idk what happened to him.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

There is no demographic increase, almost no one stays in Greece, the issue is more practical, it's how to house them until they go.

How many Syrians do you know? They're, like, normal people. For the most part, most of them have lived in terrible conditions, that are hard for some of us to imagine. My friend used to help in a major squat in Athens which housed a lot of them, she met a girl there whose father had died and she couldn't look at her mother because she had seen her getting raped in front of her eyes, which gave her PTSD. She's in Germany now studying law because she heard about my friend's studies and she found it interesting, very scary stuff. There is nothing that makes them inherently hate europeans or whatever. Like, seriously, they're just normal fucking people.

BTW about 10% of Syrians are Christians. I'm sure those ones in particular especially hate Christian pigs ::)

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Lorddave

Pez is right.  Most of them are normal people.  As long as you don't diss them or stomp all over their beleifs, they're  won't hate you.

So basically, don't be a dick and you'll be fine.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
I've not met a Muslim who thought of me as a 'Christian pig' before. In fact the vast majority people encounter seem far less judgemental and introverted regarding their religion to those outside of it.

How do people like Denspressure look at their own character as 'righteous' when they see a refugee (whose country and homes were destroyed for  western ideology) and see them as 'the enemy'?

Are these people just supposed to curl up and die to make them happy?

Denspressure, you worry about what they think of you, but what you think of them is on clear display and it is hideous.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
That's alright.  It's just a matter of time before Covid-19 (or some other disease) comes around and helps solve your refugee problem.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Pezevenk

That's alright.  It's just a matter of time before Covid-19 (or some other disease) comes around and helps solve your refugee problem.
Dumb.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
MEET YOUR NEW FRIENDS BIGOT:

Video of “refugees” exposing infants to smoke and beating them to make them cry for news cameras.

On the Greek border now.

Open youe eyes. These people are parasite vermin who want nothing less than to very literally rape Europe and defile it for their selfish temporary benefit.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 11:53:30 AM by Denspressure »
):

Pezevenk

Video of “refugees” exposing infants to smoke and beating them to make them cry for news cameras.

On the Greek border now.

They're being tear gassed anyways you fucking moron, fires sometimes help neutralize tear gas, are you gonna stop spreading fascist propaganda? The fuck is wrong with you?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

The account you linked to is, like, a non stop outlet of bullshit and insane propaganda. I like how in that other video of the islanders pushing the boats away they cut out the part where the islanders scream at them that they don't give a fuck about their babies, I guess it didn't suit their narrative. Although there is another post in that account which suggests there are NO women and babies at the border, it directly contradicts the other posts but they don't care I guess.

LMAO they also seem to think Syria is in Africa. Brilliant. And yet this person pretends to be an Arab.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
They keep women and children at the back.

Because they’re a fucking invading army.
):

Pezevenk

They keep women and children at the back.

Because they’re a fucking invading army.
They keep the women and children at the back because of course they're not gonna attempt to cross the border and clash with the police with their children. According to you they are both totally negligent and don't give a fuck about their children but also they keep them at the back so that they're not hurt.

It's the first time I've heard of an invading army without weapons lmao.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Denspressure just went full retard.

Never go full retard!

Know your place

Denspressure

• What do you, value?

On the Greek border now.

They're being tear gassed anyways you fucking moron, fires sometimes help neutralize tear gas, are you gonna stop spreading fascist propaganda? The fuck is wrong with you?
It’s winter, they’re likely building fires to warm up.

I Don’t think they’re that smart.
):

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
Sorry, guess I will just go silent and let these people take away and destroy everything I value and love.
):

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Syrians are relatives of Jesus. The only people talks original Aramian as official language is a Syrian town since more than 2000 years. But you can think they are barbarians. Maybe. Maybe everything we know is wrong because Den the right wing extremist does not like Arabs, and even Jesus.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Denspressure, for your own peace of mind I'd recommend actually talking to um...  Muslims or Syrians or refugees, whichever group you have a problem with.  I think you'd see that they're not the monsters wherever you're getting your news is telling you they are.

Also on a separate issue.  I'm not naming names.  But please let's refrain from making posts that advocate for massacring innocent people. 
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Den is confusing extremist islamic people gone to Syria from Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan or elsewhere with Syrian own people. Most Syrians are white as Turks or Greeks. They are categorically Arap, but not so much. We Turks do not like Arabs generally too. But they are not monsters at all sincerely. If they would monsters they would done some extrem actions in Turkey during we wellcome them period since about 8 years. They are really silent people, like a dead man, like Jesus. Love Syrians like you love Jesus. They are important.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

On the Greek border now.

Ι ask again, how many Syrians have you talked to?

Sorry, guess I will just go silent and let these people take away and destroy everything I value and love.

What is it you're afraid they'll destroy, your anthroplane drawings?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Denspressure

• What do you, value?

On the Greek border now.

Sure I could find some at work, quite a few people there are from those places (Cleaners, concrete builders, steel fixers.)

I work with a few Muslims for an electrician company. Nice people, but don't like their music... (rap) but they have largely grown up in the Netherlands.

Regardless, at least these people work, and a very hard job too. While the bulk of refugees...
):

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Perhaps he's worried that if they come, there will be no reason to hate because they aren't the monsters he says they are

The only thing they will destroy is his ignorance and hatred. Qualities he obviously values and loves.

Know your place

Denspressure

• What do you, value?

On the Greek border now.

What is it you're afraid they'll destroy, your anthroplane drawings?
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WITH THESE ANTHROPOMORPHIC LIVING AEROPLANES!
):