Forget Heiwas Nespresso!

• 39 Replies

NotSoSkeptical

• Flatness as in the shape of a water droplet.
Re: Forget Heiwas Nespresso!
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2020, 06:21:31 AM »
Come to Canberra and have a cup from Shifter instead!

I just bought myself a Nespresso Creatista PRO and it is the bees knees of home coffee machines.

It dumps all over Heiwas 'Magimix' offering  ???

And as you know, my home water goes through a plethora of filtration, including Reverse Osmosis and remineralisation.

Also I'm not frugal and can offer it to you in a glass. Not some cheap plastic cup!

Has Heiwa even once come good on his promise of a Nespresso to forum members? No.

There's around 85000 homes in Canberra. If you guess the right one and knock on my door, I think that's worthy of a free Nespresso  8)
I don't know about everyone else, but I interpreted this as Shifter and Heiwa are no longer friends.
Rabinoz RIP

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2020, 01:30:31 PM »

I just bought myself a Nespresso Creatista PRO and it is the bees knees of home coffee machines.

And as you know, my home water goes through a plethora of filtration, including Reverse Osmosis and remineralisation.

Also I'm not frugal and can offer it to you in a glass. Not some cheap plastic cup!

Has Heiwa even once come good on his promise of a Nespresso to forum members? No.

There's around 85000 homes in Canberra. If you guess the right one and knock on my door, I think that's worthy of a free Nespresso  8)
I don't know about everyone else, but I interpreted this as Shifter and Heiwa are no longer friends.

Mustn't take much to lose your friendship then

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

NotSoSkeptical

• Flatness as in the shape of a water droplet.
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2020, 02:56:58 PM »

Friends are a crutch.  I find it easier to hate everyone equally.
Rabinoz RIP

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2020, 06:39:35 PM »
Did you really get that fancy coffee machine?

I did. I did crazy amounts of overtime at work since just before Christmas, figured 'what the hell' bargained a few hundred off the price and never have to drink instant coffee again. (This machine only costs just over 2 days worth of overtime anyway)

I'm pretty frugal everywhere else. One guy I know spends $70 a week in parking because he doesn't want to walk 10 minutes from the car to work where the parking is free. I'd spend 30 minutes walking if it meant free parking. Some people at work spend over $20 a day paying for coffees and Cafe lunches. I take my own. I pity the suckers who smoke packets a day. They're over $40 or something now.

Currently I don't even eat much. Lost 17kg in the last 9 months despite everyone else at work packing on the kg (like I was before). 12 hour shifts of sitting at computers can do that to you. I looked at all these morbidly obese public servants waddling around and insisted I would never let myself go that far!

Now I am back to skinny and have saved a lot!
Do you  think you will ever drink instant again? I recently got a "bialetti" or "bialetto" little stovetop coffee perk. When i first tried it i sadi i will never want anything other than this awesomest ever coffee i have right here, but i love a good instant now and then. I think its pretty smooth, and i drink too much reg on a bad day.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

-- R  P  O  T  D --

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2020, 09:56:58 PM »

I did. I did crazy amounts of overtime at work since just before Christmas, figured 'what the hell' bargained a few hundred off the price and never have to drink instant coffee again. (This machine only costs just over 2 days worth of overtime anyway)

I'm pretty frugal everywhere else. One guy I know spends $70 a week in parking because he doesn't want to walk 10 minutes from the car to work where the parking is free. I'd spend 30 minutes walking if it meant free parking. Some people at work spend over $20 a day paying for coffees and Cafe lunches. I take my own. I pity the suckers who smoke packets a day. They're over $40 or something now.

Currently I don't even eat much. Lost 17kg in the last 9 months despite everyone else at work packing on the kg (like I was before). 12 hour shifts of sitting at computers can do that to you. I looked at all these morbidly obese public servants waddling around and insisted I would never let myself go that far!

Do you  think you will ever drink instant again? I recently got a "bialetti" or "bialetto" little stovetop coffee perk. When i first tried it i sadi i will never want anything other than this awesomest ever coffee i have right here, but i love a good instant now and then. I think its pretty smooth, and i drink too much reg on a bad day.

As long as it's freeze dried and 100% arabica bean its OK.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2020, 12:46:42 AM »

I went to the carribean islands couple of yrs ago and they had instant Jamaican coffee, i REALLY wanted to try that, but i just had enough funds for a few other goodies like unprocessed sugar and hot sauce. Do you drink columbian coffee?
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

-- R  P  O  T  D --

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2020, 01:14:53 AM »

I went to the carribean islands couple of yrs ago and they had instant Jamaican coffee, i REALLY wanted to try that, but i just had enough funds for a few other goodies like unprocessed sugar and hot sauce. Do you drink columbian coffee?

One of the few samples that came with my machine was a Nespresso 'Columbia' pod. It was delicious. And I'm no connoisseur! So for me to note something similar (coffee) as actually being more delicious than another brand or variety then I know its a stand out

Know your place

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2020, 10:15:55 PM »
Hmm, thats pretty much my disposition too, but at this point i may actually becmoing moree versed in good coffee than most. Blue mountain jamaican coffee was in James Bond as the "most delicious coffee in the world" and it is really delicious, but weak. I also want to recommend to you Lavassa brand italian  ground coffee, it's there national pride a bit i think. Its for espresso/capuccino machines i think, i found it stands out, just thought id mention it.
           -them

-- R  P  O  T  D --

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2020, 10:17:00 PM »
Beautiful lookin machine you got there.
           -them

-- R  P  O  T  D --

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2020, 12:32:41 PM »

Friends are a crutch.  I find it easier to hate everyone equally.
Friends come and go, but a good enemy can last you a lifetime.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.