Werenasa XXI - Coronavirus : Doctors vs Nasa inoculators SPECTATOR THREAD

• 67 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yangian Scholar Of The Ying Universe
and honestly shifter, am I ever going to have a conversation with you where your mouth isn't full of monkey brains and dripping mouse piss?
frankly, I am also disappointed when his imagination is trapped in a narrow frame. faripiravir and chlorokine diphospate issues came and went, shifter was dealing with mouse scum; usa were trying to take plasma from blood cells of healed patiens and use them as vaccines, the shifter got into the monkey brain issue. shifter was still dealing with mouse scum when the theories that all this was a global conspiracy, as the number of deaths reached the limit and the cases did not increase in Italy. Well, I think he deserves to die. perhaps this way the game can help us achieve a creative solution. This is not about the result. But he is still a bad guy.  ;D
Everyone can see it in clear weather. The important thing is to be able to see in a foggy day also.

RPOTD

If you're with a dragon every day,so fire starts to feel familiar.(wise)

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
and honestly shifter, am I ever going to have a conversation with you where your mouth isn't full of monkey brains and dripping mouse piss?
frankly, I am also disappointed when his imagination is trapped in a narrow frame. faripiravir and chlorokine diphospate issues came and went, shifter was dealing with mouse scum; usa were trying to take plasma from blood cells of healed patiens and use them as vaccines, the shifter got into the monkey brain issue. shifter was still dealing with mouse scum when the theories that all this was a global conspiracy, as the number of deaths reached the limit and the cases did not increase in Italy. Well, I think he deserves to die. perhaps this way the game can help us achieve a creative solution. This is not about the result. But he is still a bad guy.  ;D

I never got a PM from you saying I was on any 'bad' team. What kind of narrator lies to the game to steer it in a direction he wants. Your the narrator and thus should be neutral. I've only done 2 actual actions in your game. A vote for boydster and a vote for Pez. Barely anyone who signed up is playing it. So who cares if I add some flair? Players should be free to do their own thing. If you dont like it you cant just make up to the audience I am one of the 'bad guys' just to have them vote me off. Well I guess you can if you want. It's your game. Don't expect me to play another though if you can interfere and lie like this

Whatever. Regardless of the final vote outcome, I am out.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Empathiser
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?

I don't know, Wise goes into overdrive to spin Boydsta's site as a ruination of the game, and then sabotages his own!
We've just finished a 13 page game there, where the humans won (much to my disgust), no tantrums, no accusations, all amongst the current crisis.
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Life is meaningless and everything dies.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

I never got a PM from you saying I was on any 'bad' team. What kind of narrator lies to the game to steer it in a direction he wants. Your the narrator and thus should be neutral. I've only done 2 actual actions in your game. A vote for boydster and a vote for Pez. Barely anyone who signed up is playing it. So who cares if I add some flair? Players should be free to do their own thing. If you dont like it you cant just make up to the audience I am one of the 'bad guys' just to have them vote me off. Well I guess you can if you want. It's your game. Don't expect me to play another though if you can interfere and lie like this

Whatever. Regardless of the final vote outcome, I am out.

I am not talking about game roles. We have missed many opportunuties to let us save the world, like faripiravir, chlorokine, and blood plasma. I said that the outcome of this game doesn't matter. we should not attach such importance to the outcome of the game. and you're not supposed to concentrate so much on winning the game. I may have misunderstood, maybe you were focused on defeating the disease, I got it wrong. at least people didn't find me with the bloody hands next to Gaydafi's dead body, right?
Everyone can see it in clear weather. The important thing is to be able to see in a foggy day also.

RPOTD

Masalang the Torpedo

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
at least people didn't find me with the bloody hands next to Gaydafi's dead body, right?

No. You found NSS with bloody hands next to Gaydafis dead body lol

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
at least people didn't find me with the bloody hands next to Gaydafi's dead body, right?

No. You found NSS with bloody hands next to Gaydafis dead body lol
I am talking about the game you have narrated. Was it really so, I will look it again.

RPOTD

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Ahahaha you are right. wise  found NSS with bloody hands next to Gaydafis dead body, ahahaha. missunderstanding. oops.  ;D

Or, actually it was something like I told, but simulation back to the past and changed the past. I trust you but not to simulation.

RPOTD

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
WTF is with the toilet licking?

He had no choice but to lick the toilet, as he made no contribution to science. in other words, it was the most infamous form of death can be compatibled with scenario.

RPOTD