Turkish Antivaxers: ‘Strange’ symposium against vaccination in Istanbul, 8 March

• 48 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
It’s a simple question. Do vaccines save lives?
They take lives, they make people sick. But it is just a baseless claim them saving lifes.

When someone dismisses the massive volume of evidence that vaccines prevent illnesses like measels, small pox, and polio: there is no point in arguing further.  They are lost.  Not even God could convince them.

Just let them die, believing they are right.

I will live longer than you will.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

They take lives, they make people sick. But it is just a baseless claim them saving lifes.

When someone dismisses the massive volume of evidence that vaccines prevent illnesses like measels, small pox, and polio: there is no point in arguing further.  They are lost.  Not even God could convince them.

1. How do you know?
2. Why should I care? 
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

1. How do you know?
2. Why should I care?
Ask yourself. You told "Just let them die" when adressed me. You meant my thoughts let me live shorter. But I claim I live longer than you. How did you knew it I knew it similar way.

because you are who is volunteer to get poisons free, and accept every kind of shit as a food. Exactly I will live longer than you naturally. You do not have to care, and I will not care when you die. I informed and corrected your mistake, not care.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist

Are you oracle?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Are you oracle?
are he or you oracle?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Why did you not start your sentence with a capital letter?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Lorddave

1. How do you know?
2. Why should I care?
Ask yourself. You told "Just let them die" when adressed me. You meant my thoughts let me live shorter. But I claim I live longer than you. How did you knew it I knew it similar way.

because you are who is volunteer to get poisons free, and accept every kind of shit as a food. Exactly I will live longer than you naturally. You do not have to care, and I will not care when you die. I informed and corrected your mistake, not care.

Were you vaccinated, I wonder?  Probably.
And you are not God.  He knows my diet, not you.

Also, average life span in Turkey is 75.  Norway is 82.  Why do you think?  Maybe it is you who eats shit, splattered in your food? 
But no, I say not you to die shorter but to not think of you more.  You are no worth.  You die if I give smallpox, I do not.  Will you let yourself be exposed?  Eat and drink for you will die and god will show you your errors.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Also, average life span in Turkey is 75.  Norway is 82.  Why do you think?

Norway average salary $10.000/m, Turkey $500/m. I guess their meals more healty, organic, but ours a bit chemicalled, get it?

I guess you think it related with whether vaccinated or not.

The most autistic Nation is New Jersey, but in Africa it is less. Why do you think it happen?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Better diagnosis.

Less doctors and less autism knowledge in Africa.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Lorddave

Norway average salary $10.000/m, Turkey $500/m. I guess their meals more healty, organic, but ours a bit chemicalled, get it?

The most autistic Nation is New Jersey, but in Africa it is less. Why do you think it happen?
New Jersey is not a nation.  Maybe your school is poor?  You are given poor information.  You do not even know countries.

magellanclavichord

• Cheerful Globularist
When someone dismisses the massive volume of evidence that vaccines prevent illnesses like measels, small pox, and polio: there is no point in arguing further.

You're talking about a guy who thinks the Earth is FLAT, for crissake! You think evidence matters to him?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

New Jersey is not a nation.  Maybe your school is poor?  You are given poor information.  You do not even know countries.
I am living in a place distant to New Jersey more than 5.000 miles. Even so, I know New Jersey is both a state and a city meanwhile. Google verified I know it true.

It's not my fault that New Jersey City is more famous than New Jersey State and you don't know it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Better diagnosis.
haha! But when you start counting cases of measles, number of doctor suddenly becomes enough those were insufficient to count number of autism in Africa!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

I am living in a place distant to New Jersey more than 5.000 miles. Even so, I know New Jersey is both a state and a city meanwhile. Google verified I know it true.
Your previous post proves you did not.
Also, New Jersey City is not a place.  It is "Jersey City".  You need to learn to google better.

It's not my fault that New Jersey City is more famous than New Jersey State and you don't know it.
You, who live in Turkey, proclaim to know more about New Jersey than I, who lived 30 years in New York?  Your arrogance betrays you.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Your previous post proves you did not.
Also, New Jersey City is not a place.  It is "Jersey City".  You need to learn to google better.

You, who live in Turkey, proclaim to know more about New Jersey than I, who lived 30 years in New York?  Your arrogance betrays you.

It may be "Jersey City" but there isn't another "New Jersey City" but a "Jersey island" belongs to UK, hence , so that, calling Jersey City as "New Jersey City" is not wrong, and better than the other one.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Better diagnosis.
haha! But when you start counting cases of measles, number of doctor suddenly becomes enough those were insufficient to count number of autism in Africa!
There is a lot of Autism in Africa.

But, autism does not kill you, so you dont go to the clinic or a doctor if you have an autistic cousin or child.

But Africa is large and diverse, so depending on where you are in Africa, your autistic child could just be someone that runs wildly around the village, or gets stoned for being a demon child, or gets the best treatment in the world.
But its Africa,so its probably the first 2.
If you have measles, you def go to the clinic because you are now sick.
VERY few people in Africa consider mental disorders something that you take someone to hospitals or clinics for.

South African Department of Heath is trying its ass off to get people to recognize depression as something that can be treated. Its considered a "white person" disease. Meanwhile our suicide rate is higher than ever.
After people start recognizing depression as a real thing, maybe they will move on to test for "White person" diseases such as Autism.
And South Africa is a head of the curve here. Lots of governments dont really consider mental disorders worth even pursuing.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 07:19:00 AM by MaNaeSWolf »
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

magellanclavichord

• Cheerful Globularist
It may be "Jersey City" but there isn't another "New Jersey City" but a "Jersey island" belongs to UK, hence , so that, calling Jersey City as "New Jersey City" is not wrong, and better than the other one.

Wise is ignoring me, but someone might tell him:

Yes, it is wrong to call a city by a name that is not its name. You are the only person in the entire world who calls Jersey City "New Jersey City." But of course, your style of argumentation is to double down when you're shown to be wrong and insist against all logic, evidence, and reason, that you are right. In this case, you were informed that the city is called Jersey City, and rather than apologizing for an understandable mistake, given where you live, you insist that the people of that city have been calling it by the wrong name for as long as it has existed.

Since he's ignoring me, I hereby give permission for anybody who might want to, to post the above paragraph under their own name without attribution.

Of course, he may be doing this on purpose as a hint to the fact that he's not at all who he appears to be: He's a jokester who doesn't actually believe any of the things he posts here.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Better diagnosis.
There is a lot of Autism in Africa.

But, autism does not kill you, so you dont go to the clinic or a doctor if you have an autistic cousin or child.

But Africa is large and diverse, so depending on where you are in Africa, your autistic child could just be someone that runs wildly around the village, or gets stoned for being a demon child, or gets the best treatment in the world.
But its Africa,so its probably the first 2.
If you have measles, you def go to the clinic because you are now sick.
VERY few people in Africa consider mental disorders something that you take someone to hospitals or clinics for.

South African Department of Heath is trying its ass off to get people to recognize depression as something that can be treated. Its considered a "white person" disease. Meanwhile our suicide rate is higher than ever.
After people start recognizing depression as a real thing, maybe they will move on to test for "White person" diseases such as Autism.
And South Africa is a head of the curve here. Lots of governments dont really consider mental disorders worth even pursuing.

Autism is a bad thing something compareable to be dead. The fact that the African nations are not aware of what it is does not show that it is not a bad thing.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Autism is a bad thing something compareable to be dead. The fact that the African nations are not aware of what it is does not show that it is not a bad thing.
Autism is terrible. Or at least it can range from Terrible to very bad. But there is no good Autism, its all bad.
Unfortunately, most of Africa is still very religious and superstitious. What you consider basic knowledge is rocket science in some places here.

Here is a fun story as an example. Real story from a nurse.
When condoms where being distributed in villages, they got people to train the men how to use them. Which involved showing how to open the packets and roll the condoms over something like a broom stick. Yeah know, for obvious reasons.

So when a nurse asked a women who just gave birth to her nth child, she asked why she was not using the condoms. She said that they did, but it did not work. After further inspection, they found that they literally rolled the condoms over a broom stick in the room before they went at it.

So dont let anyone tell you there is no Autism in Africa, there is, I have seen lots of it. Its just completely under reported.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat