Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!

• 432 Replies

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #390 on: February 27, 2020, 08:21:41 AM »
He Is!
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #391 on: February 27, 2020, 08:35:11 AM »
i think its time to kick things off

[I vote to lynch Bom Tishop]  before his death Bullwinkle was able to leave us a message, Bom Tishop is a miner through and through and he must die as one

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #392 on: February 27, 2020, 08:51:41 AM »
others read the writing he wrote with his finger on the ground with his own blood before the bullwinkle died: "bom tishop killed me".

mundin was the first firefighter read the writing.

He has thrown the first stone to Bom Tishop: "You modofokko miner!"

Bom Tishop's destiny seemingly written from now  >:D . Anyways.

1 votes used so far,

Reverse Tom Bishop: 1
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #393 on: February 27, 2020, 08:52:10 AM »
i think its time to kick things off

[I vote to lynch Bom Tishop]  before his death Bullwinkle was able to leave us a message, Bom Tishop is a miner through and through and he must die as one

Right...just like crouton was a miner? See how well that worked out... What about the others he got wrong too??

Hard pass
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #394 on: February 27, 2020, 10:49:36 AM »
The ghost council has spoken.

Have some burnt peanuts.

[I vote to lynch the modofokko miner Bom Tishop]
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #395 on: February 27, 2020, 11:03:53 AM »
Space Cowgirl has arrived. she told a number of ghosts spoke to her and said they thought the Bom Tishop was guilty. there may be hallucination. because ghosts actually are not exist, you know? you know ? I hope you know. anyway.

2 votes used so far;

2 for modofokko miner Bom Tishop. oops!  ;D

You can count remained votes because the time is late in my country.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #396 on: February 27, 2020, 11:45:42 AM »
Results of Night 4:

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #397 on: February 27, 2020, 11:48:55 AM »
I think Space Cowgirl is ratting out her colleague to deflect suspicion but let's roll with it for now.

Sorry bud. I hope it's quick and painless for you.
[I vote to lynch Bom Tishop]

Bom Tishop = 3

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #398 on: February 27, 2020, 12:02:18 PM »
I am following the ghost council, what excuse do you have for leading the mob against so many brave firefighters?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #399 on: February 27, 2020, 12:59:50 PM »
Thank you Stash, for all the emogies and especially for the logo of Turkish Intelligent Service. A good surprise  ^-^
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #400 on: February 27, 2020, 01:00:44 PM »
I was going to vote to lynch Shifter, after spending a whole day looking over my shoulder fighting fire by his side. Look at the innocent blood spilled by shifter and the body count he's racked up! Not even Lady Teresa would be safe with shifter around!  :'(

But now, I have the message from bullwinkle to consider. Do I vote to lynch bom tishop instead?

Is miner bullwinkle compelled to tell the truth, or is he just trying to get yet another innocent firefighter killed from beyond the grave? I think the latter.

One minute shifter is bom tishop's brokeback mountain beau, the next, he's betraying his lover with a lynching vote.

I'm not going to bury another innocent firefighter, today, by your hand, shifter. (Even if he is an obnoxious cretin) Your clever ruse doesn't fool me and your killing of innocents has to stop.

[I vote to lynch shifter]

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #401 on: February 27, 2020, 01:12:39 PM »
sunset came talking, people were about to kill Tishop by stoning. No, said Sunset, that's enough number death. We came to save people, not to kill them. Shifter is also not more innocent than Bom. He took the stone in Shifter's hand and threw it on the shifter's head. You bad miner you! Die with it now! And at that time, of course, he was drunk.

4 votes have been used so far, 2 remained,

3 for Bom Tishop,
1 for Shifter.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #402 on: February 27, 2020, 01:13:57 PM »
I was going to vote to lynch Shifter, after spending a whole day looking over my shoulder fighting fire by his side. Look at the innocent blood spilled by shifter and the body count he's racked up! Not even Lady Teresa would be safe with shifter around!  :'(

But now, I have the message from bullwinkle to consider. Do I vote to lynch bom tishop instead?

Is miner bullwinkle compelled to tell the truth, or is he just trying to get yet another innocent firefighter killed from beyond the grave? I think the latter.

One minute shifter is bom tishop's brokeback mountain beau, the next, he's betraying his lover with a lynching vote.

I'm not going to bury another innocent firefighter, today, by your hand, shifter. (Even if he is an obnoxious cretin) Your clever ruse doesn't fool me and your killing of innocents has to stop.

LOL what a n00b. You just outed yourself as a miner. Good job ::)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #403 on: February 27, 2020, 08:00:56 PM »
Shifter, you're stoned!  O0  Oooh, nashty!  A direct strike to the temple! ^-^ Hellooo! Shifter!! Are you dead, or just pretending as usual? (Shakes his limp body) Here in Australia, when we find a mole, shifter, we cut it out with a scalpel! Think how much more that would have hurt than a stone! Hiccup!  :P

Shifter the great pretender! No pershon is ash incredibly gullible as you shifter, you shnake in the grassh!  Maybe mundin? Hiccup! Because of you, I almost spilled my beer! Hiccup!

Oh, stone the crows! You can't hear me, can you shifter?????

Bom, make your pasty ass-on-the-line useful, and get me a flaming martini I can share with shifter here.....

« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 08:15:44 PM by Sunset »

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #404 on: February 27, 2020, 09:35:23 PM »
This vote is tricky for me,for one, I am bad at the voting thing, as I have only one of my votes count. All the good stuff happens when I am away.
The other issue is I think both Shifter and Bom Tishop are bad guys.

They seem to know whats going on, and if my years of working with governments has taught me anything, its always get rid of the person that knows what they are doing.

So I am voting for shifter, to even the vote count out, if Shifter gets another vote its 3 each, meaning they both go in one swipe and we win!
~!@#$%^&*()[I vote to lynch Shifter]})(*&^%$#@!~
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #405 on: February 27, 2020, 09:44:34 PM »
Manaeswolf has came with anger:

sunset says right. Shifter is equally guilty as much as Bom Tishop is guilty about it. He took the bottle of drink in the hands of sunset and threw it to the shifter. Lynch this!

5 votes have been used so far;

Bom Tishop: 3
Shifter: 2
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #406 on: February 27, 2020, 09:45:56 PM »
So I am voting for shifter, to even the vote count out, if Shifter gets another vote its 3 each, meaning they both go in one swipe and we win!
This is a wrong knowledge. If votes become equal then nobody die. Like in this example, you will see what will happen...  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #407 on: February 27, 2020, 09:59:07 PM »
Shifter, you're stoned!  O0  Oooh, nashty!  A direct strike to the temple! ^-^ Hellooo! Shifter!! Are you dead, or just pretending as usual? (Shakes his limp body) Here in Australia, when we find a mole, shifter, we cut it out with a scalpel! Think how much more that would have hurt than a stone! Hiccup!  :P

Shifter the great pretender! No pershon is ash incredibly gullible as you shifter, you shnake in the grassh!  Maybe mundin? Hiccup! Because of you, I almost spilled my beer! Hiccup!

Oh, stone the crows! You can't hear me, can you shifter?????

Bom, make your pasty ass-on-the-line useful, and get me a flaming martini I can share with shifter here.....

You literally got a message from the fire fighter who was also the guy who could tell who was good/evil not to vote for me, but vote for me anyway with some lame excuse lol.

It's ok. I get the strategy, but you literally just told everyone who the bad guys are with your post. Anyone who votes for me after you just said the TIS Agent told you not to is clearly one of the bad guys. We know there are 4 of you

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #408 on: February 27, 2020, 10:10:44 PM »
Minutes left to sun setting.  >:D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

« Reply #409 on: February 27, 2020, 10:25:58 PM »
I knew voices of reason, clarity and wisdom would come forth in this game....I was not disappointed. They have seen past the misdirection and smoke screen.

I shall join and cast my vote for shitter as well.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #410 on: February 27, 2020, 10:34:39 PM »
It was noon. Bom Tishop, who was in a difficult situation, gathered all his strength with the help of two firefighters and got rid of this difficult situation.

"what a relief!" he told.

Nobody dead during day and sun set.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #411 on: February 27, 2020, 10:40:44 PM »
And we have our miners! LOL

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #412 on: February 27, 2020, 11:27:02 PM »
Shifter accused others with anger that prevented him from killing the Bom Tishop: our country has been ruined because of you!
"Oh, come on, we are not bad guys", told sunset. We are just an expert saboteur and two miners here.
Neville George Howell, Ceo of Rex Regional Express called the Tim Cook, the apple ceo: "Job done. all australia burned succesfully. Now you can call your miners and share this good news.".
Tim Cook: "Yeayyy! Now I'll remit the commition of Scott Morrison first."
Tim Cook sent 5 billiond dollars to Scot Morrison. After that, he has gave this good news to ceos of Newmont, Newcrest, Anglogold and Barrick Gold with a video conference.
"Well done, Tim. Now we can drink the blood of these Australians instead of wine", told Gary Goldberg.
"Let's tell the kids to bring some baked koala when they coming", told Mark Bristow.
"I am very curious about the kangaroo meat fried on organic fire", told Ryan Brown.

miners destroyed the entire city and reached precious gold mines.

Remained firefighters shifter, Manaeswolf and mundin have left the Pilliga by running.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #413 on: February 27, 2020, 11:43:32 PM »
This is a wrong knowledge. If votes become equal then nobody die. Like in this example, you will see what will happen...  ;D
Was I wrong for not wanting people to die? Why cant we all just get along?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #414 on: February 28, 2020, 12:09:40 AM »
I know most of you can't get how it has ended. So I want to explain.

Remained firefighters:

Bom Tishop: miner
Space cowgirl: miner
sunset: Expert saboteur
shifter: firefighter
Manaeswolf: firefighter
mundin: firefighter

Actually it would be ended at the earlier of this day, because of 3 miners win versus 3 firefighters in all ways. But sunset was playing an alone wolf and did not cooperate with anyone. Hence, there was a possiblity he kill a miner and miners pick him in this night. I had to see this possiblity. But in a way or other, no one dead and there will be no way but miners will either kill a firefighter and gain numerical advantage, or pick sunset and become ally. The worst situation of miners to pick sunset but 3 to 3 they still win after tonight.

In short, sunset has played his own style, but in a way or other, it worked with drunkard style.  >:D

Winner team: boydster, space cowgirl, bom tishop and sunset.

Game ended.

Thanks everybody to cooperate with IBM, the real company behind all these events. Hahahaha hahahaha!  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

« Reply #415 on: February 28, 2020, 12:12:23 AM »
To be fair I did choose to kill mundin before wise called the game over. Also to be fair I had NO idea sunset was a baddie...wow

Though I am happy with picking up a tell on stash and killing him swiftly... I am delighted to share I am also 100 percent responsible for gayer's death....for no reason too, I burned her house down just because it was gayer...no tell, no idea what she was, simply because.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #416 on: February 28, 2020, 01:19:02 AM »
You have made a powerful enemy Bom Tishop  >:(
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #417 on: February 28, 2020, 04:36:00 AM »
Way to go Miners!! I'd like to thank the Firefighters for having their psychic work in the public outreach sector ;D

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2020, 04:55:52 AM »
Till last moment they still had chance. Shifter told true in a way, all of scg, sunset and bom was evils. But they had missvalued the situation why game not ended. Game did not end becaose they had not coreleation. Targeting the sunset he gained an enemy and it caused they lose. Instead, they had a chance by using sunset. It was already very hard but a winning plan depends on deceiving the sunset. As a last, sunset has made the true thing, considering bullwinkle's being his enemy. A contradictive situation, but it has developed this way.  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #419 on: February 28, 2020, 05:19:49 AM »
I was the worst narrator ever. Neehahahhahaaa!  >:D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1