Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!

• 432 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #360 on: February 26, 2020, 11:32:44 AM »
Okay. Ghost lynching is enabled. You can create ghost- ghost council to lynch a ghost.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #361 on: February 26, 2020, 12:34:16 PM »
Results Day 4:

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #362 on: February 26, 2020, 12:45:29 PM »
Well done, Stash. I hope see you in next games too.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #363 on: February 26, 2020, 01:02:44 PM »
Ok. There goes that theory! Sorry Crouton. :'(

I think I know why the miners keep me alive....

Okay, I get your problem. You are trying to repeat my methods. Likewise I suspect everything, you are doing it too. But the problem here, when I do it here, narrator always were a globalist. So, they most possible made mind games when creating teams. There was a logic. But I am a flat earther, I told I used google number generator. It is expected you trust narrator tells true, hence, so that, teams had to be completely randomly created unlike you think.

What was the difference? narrator. I hope you players learn to trust wise after now. I don't tell you should to trust all the narrators, but wise.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #364 on: February 26, 2020, 01:19:15 PM »
I would be open to having Jura help me decide on the ghost murder.

Murder yourself bacon boy, I'm with Gayer [i lynch the gfhost of Boydsta]
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #365 on: February 26, 2020, 01:26:10 PM »

This certainly is a great honor. I feel humbled that you would give me this privilege. However I must vote for another.

[I vote to double-ghost-lynch Stash]

Vaya con dios, Stash. May this be the most epic quest anyone has ever known!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #366 on: February 26, 2020, 03:05:41 PM »

This certainly is a great honor. I feel humbled that you would give me this privilege. However I must vote for another.

[I vote to double-ghost-lynch Stash]

Vaya con dios, Stash. May this be the most epic quest anyone has ever known!

Hey bacon bits, and I do mean bits, you can bounce on your corkscrew dick all you want, but that won't protect you from the trifecta of a ghost lynch I have in store for you. First, I will stuff your bulbous whispy aura of pig/penguin/miner body into a beaker. Before corking off your corked codpiece, I'll freeze your stuffed-in amorphous existence with a healthy pour of liquid nitrogen and shake it up. Then, once your poorly maintained, even in death, physique has been kelvined down to a frozen hunk of junk, I'll smash the whole affair and watch whatever worthless thing you were shatter into a million pieces.

[I vote to triple-ghost-lynch Boydstyer]

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #367 on: February 26, 2020, 05:15:23 PM »
WE ARE ONLY ON DOUBLE LYNCHING RIGHT NOW MOFO >:(

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #368 on: February 26, 2020, 05:20:19 PM »
Here are my suspects for the miners.

Bom Tishop
Sunset
Space Cowgirl

That is all

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #369 on: February 26, 2020, 05:21:24 PM »
How many innocent lives have you taken, you monster.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #370 on: February 26, 2020, 05:55:40 PM »
WE ARE ONLY ON DOUBLE LYNCHING RIGHT NOW MOFO >:(

Fine then, if you’re gonna be all persnickety about it I will employ the quinella lynching option: spray and solidify your vaporous embodiment with an over abundant amount of Charlie perfume (discontinued in the 70’s due to its highly flammable nature - Ralph Nader led the ban) then jam a molten marshmallow into you incessantly motoring mouth and watch you spontaneously combust from the inside out. Yeah, you sure can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan...

[I vote to double ghost Lynch Boydster in precisely the manner I described above]

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #371 on: February 26, 2020, 06:57:05 PM »
Thank you for not being such an insufferable bitch about things.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #372 on: February 26, 2020, 07:19:32 PM »
I aim to please when it comes to pyro-miner-penguin filth such as yourself.

« Reply #373 on: February 26, 2020, 08:04:38 PM »

Bom Tishop
Sunset
Space Cowgirl

That is all

Shifter, Shifter, Shifter........what do you still have up that retardant suit sleeve of yours? A stick of miner's gelignite with my name on it, perhaps?  ;)

One with bom tishop's. And one with Space Cowgirl's? So, you, naenswolf, and bullwinkle, can continue terraforming the Australian landscape for your mining application?

No wonder you eat and sleep in your retardant suit.....you wouldn't want a glowing ember to get in close with one of your gelignite sticks, now would you? I often wondered what you had shoved up your ass, and now I'm certain I know!  :o

That said, has anyone else noticed bom tishop is a one-handed fire fighter, with a mobile phone in his other hand, he's always texting on? 

« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 08:15:51 PM by Sunset »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #374 on: February 26, 2020, 08:10:33 PM »
How many innocent lives have you taken, you monster.

Too many. And that ends now. Starting with you!

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #375 on: February 26, 2020, 10:01:47 PM »

Bom Tishop
Sunset
Space Cowgirl

That is all

You aren't making any sense good sir.

You say you suspect sunset, yet you vote to kill crouton?

You say you have a theory wise has pitted the mods against the normies....yet even after a mod is killed and a proven innocent, you pretend that never happened and still preach your obviously wrong theory for killing crouton.

As I said before shifter, I am a fan, but this game I think you could be a rotten baddie.... Either that or out in the Aussie wilderness doing hallucinogens.

If we both survive tonight, I think we really need to have a talk
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #376 on: February 26, 2020, 10:09:29 PM »

Bom Tishop
Sunset
Space Cowgirl

That is all

You aren't making any sense good sir.

You say you suspect sunset, yet you vote to kill crouton?

You say you have a theory wise has pitted the mods against the normies....yet even after a mod is killed and a proven innocent, you pretend that never happened and still preach your obviously wrong theory for killing crouton.

As I said before shifter, I am a fan, but this game I think you could be a rotten baddie.... Either that or out in the Aussie wilderness doing hallucinogens.

If we both survive tonight, I think we really need to have a talk

It's the burning eucalyptus! It makes any brain go loopy! I'm a good guy! Just last night I had to be the tooth fairy for my sons first tooth! You wouldn't kill a fairy would you!?

Know your place

Bom Tishop

« Reply #377 on: February 26, 2020, 10:29:22 PM »
You wouldn't kill a fairy would you!?

No....I...a....don't believe I would.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #378 on: February 27, 2020, 01:13:31 AM »
You wouldn't kill a fairy would you!?

No....I...a....don't believe I would.

You sound a little nervous... Guilty about something? Know something most of us don't

Perhaps my number is up this night. I will go make peace with myself and my maker..

If I die... Bom did it.  :'(

If I live... Get Sunsetinoz!!  >:( 8)

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #379 on: February 27, 2020, 01:20:03 AM »
I think it is clear who is going to die tonight according to scenario. Was not it clear?  ::)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #380 on: February 27, 2020, 01:29:12 AM »
I think it is clear who is going to die tonight according to scenario. Was not it clear?  ::)

It is. But I just want an excuse to clear Bom.... For now.... And get rid of Sunsetinoz!

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #381 on: February 27, 2020, 02:58:24 AM »
Later in the night bullwinkle received a secret message, coded by Alex De Souza system.

[fhjshfsgfyrrı46483jdfjd@ırer49r4fkfkfğskdshfsuhsgd4554dsdhsdsdsgdsh]

"Balls! Why don't these messages come in English?" said bullwinkle.

bullwinkle telephoned the Turkey.

"Hi, This is 56uh65 agent Smith. Line me to the Mikael".

TIS santral: ten four.

Mikael: "what's up bullwinkle, would you look around here? I thought you forgot us".

bullwinkle: "cut it short! I need names".

Mikael: "Osman, Mahmut, Recep, Shaban, Ramadan, Malcolm, Kennedy,... which do you want to chose? Ahaha".

bullwinkle: "cut it short! I told. Give me the names of miners in Australia."

Mikael: "I already sent it with an encrypted message."

bullwinkle: "I couldn't decrypt its password. tell me what that means."

Mikael: "I can't tell you because the fetö agents check all our  messages."

sounds in the background: "-they speak about us mubaarak!. +alhamdolullah, we can defeat them. -Inshallah mobarak, Allahuakbar".

Mikael: "Did you heard this?"

bullwinkle: "Yeah".

Mikael: "These son of bitches are following all our steps and trying to find a mistake!"

bullwinkle: "Oh, shit! Modofokos!".

Mikael: "Take care yourself. Do not stay alone. always act in the crowd."

bullwinkle: "ok mike. thank you. I need to find someone to decrypt this message."

Mikael: "Was there anything else I could help with?"

bullwinkle: "No, thanks, not yet".

Night continues...

As the hours progressed, bullwinkle has started to worry about his own safety. He had to stay with the others, and he also had to learn the names of the miners among them. he thought he could only bring everyone together with a press conference.

So he planned a press conference at the pilliga arts and culture center and invited all firefighters there. before the meeting, he gave it to the firefighters to solve the encrypted message he had. "I do it," said bom tishop. "Today I will tell you the name of the traitors among us," he began. Meanwhile, the rented American terrorist organization Fetö, which was hired by the miners this time, immediately took a position behind bullwinkle and was waiting for his speech to end or come a critical situation.

"It is done", told Bom Tishop. "Bring it to me", said bullwinkle, and continued.

"we came here as firefighters from all over the world. but some of the miners leaked among us, sabotaging our jobs. I came be tasked by the Turkish intelligence service to help you and alleviate the suffering of the Australian people. I will read the names of the real criminals soon. these are among us."

"Those names are miners; one..." (see the video below)

Phev! phev! Phev!

USA supported Fetö agent Mohammad Al Jadlallah fired bullwinkle six times to his head.

And yelled:

"Allahuakbar! Die to all kafeers! They are trying to put out the fire of islam! (they fooled him this way), Die to wise and his supporter firefighters! Long live our determination to take over the world! all the gold will be ours! all gold and all people will join us! ... bla bla...

bullwinkle, the tis agent was martyred at the scene after got fired to his head from close range.  before he has dead, gave a list to firefighters includes some criminals.

day dawned, lynching is enabled. We'll see whether or not boydster's ghost right.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #382 on: February 27, 2020, 03:23:17 AM »
Yeah, bom......I forgot to mention, when I went to drive petrol filled water tanker out of camp, I saw your highly expensive car had burning branches falling all around. So, as a nice gesture, i hooked it to the back of the tanker to get it to safety as well........it isn't quite as pristine looking now, as you remember...

Oh, and shifter, if you feel something hot slip down your collar in your retardant suit, it won't be a glowing ember, it will be a glowing cigarette butt I've flicked.  >:(

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #383 on: February 27, 2020, 04:42:44 AM »
The day started, people buried bullwinkle to Grave of Marties.

The fire had surrounded everywhere in Australia. People havs started to left their homes. And miners have started to resident homes those people left.

Firefighters knew that it was now impossible to stop this fire. The best thing they could have done from this moment was a good revenge!

"I have a good plan!" sunset talked to shifter while sitting on a bench!

"Gearaary here" shifter replied...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #384 on: February 27, 2020, 05:04:31 AM »
waiting on word from the council before making a vote but i think Sunset needs to go. 

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #385 on: February 27, 2020, 05:11:06 AM »
Oh no! The bad guys got your last remaining psychic? :'( HOW COULD THEY HAVE KNOWN?!

>:D

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #386 on: February 27, 2020, 05:54:59 AM »
By noon, Shifter and Sunset decided to act to extinguish.

They passed through inside the fire with their car.

Actually we can achieve this, told sunset.

Fuck it out bro, I am going out, told running Shifter.

"Oh, look at there, our car is burning", told Sunset.

They have left the area on foot started to be more and more dangereous.

So much so that, like an area atom bomb dropped.

So much so that, people were turning on the lamps in daytime because of the sky gets darker due to the smokes.

"Do you still think we can extinguish this fire", Shifter asked.
"No dude, I don't think so", sunset replied.

"Modofokos! Modofokos! Modofokos!" Shifter yelled.

"Fuck it out dude", sunset talked, "lets move our house to Istanbul".
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #387 on: February 27, 2020, 07:54:12 AM »
waiting on word from the council before making a vote but i think Sunset needs to go.

Thinking out aloud again, Mundin? Wouldn't hurt for you to have your affairs in order before sunset, big guy.  ;)  .....and also before dusk.  ;)

(Spectacular blood red imagery, wise! So fitting for this tale of wanton bloodshed!)

Bom Tishop

« Reply #388 on: February 27, 2020, 08:05:39 AM »
First of all....now I am very confused.... Bullwinkle was a TIS agent??? I saw him multiple times lead a charge to kill innocent people....sure he wasn't a double agent? Very confusing...

Sunset needs to go.

get rid of Sunsetinoz!

This is what I was preaching before crouton got lynched, the guy has to go. As I said then, he is a useless player so one way or another he needs to go. However, now, I am actually starting to believe he is actually bad.

More sold of that than ever now....I really thought it was shifter or myself that was on the chopping block. I think we have someone that is a baddie AND is terrible at the game.

Time to go Felicia

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #389 on: February 27, 2020, 08:13:47 AM »

Bom Tishop is a modofokko miner.  ;D