Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!

• 432 Replies

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #330 on: February 25, 2020, 12:46:19 PM »
Results Night 3:

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #331 on: February 25, 2020, 01:11:16 PM »
great job Stash - i'really enjoy these.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #332 on: February 25, 2020, 04:51:26 PM »
The miners have done another terrible thing. The current corona virus outbreak was started by them. Look at the stock market plunge and everyone put their money into the gold.

Do you need any more motivation? KILL ALL MINERS  >:( >:(  >:(

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #333 on: February 25, 2020, 09:55:16 PM »
Shifter has read a news from his GSM: "Those Horrific Wildfires in Australia Destroyed a Fifth of The Continent's Forests (source)".

"you see, what the rabinoz and his miner friends made our country!".
"it's not their fault. Besides, rabinoz has nothing to do with this job", bullwinkle intervened.
"It is easy to blame people, but that everyone is innocent until his guilt is proven", he continued to say.
"Everyone is innocent until their crime is proven. This is an important point", she joined the conversation, Space Cowgirl. And continued: "To date, we have killed many of our innocent friends considering they were guilty. Let's not kill anyone today, and give them a chance to confess to their crimes."
Firefighters stopped talking about the criminals of forest fires in Australia and started talking about the criminals among themselves.
Crouton and Bom Tishop have entered the discussion and supported the idea of Space Cowgirl. Also Mundin, Sunset and MaNaeSWolf approved she talked true things.
"Killing an innocent means killing a world," added manaeswolf.

It was late afternoon, and firefighters had no evidence yet to blame any of one of them.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #334 on: February 25, 2020, 11:52:45 PM »
Awesome work, stash! You're a true angel!  ;)

So, there's 8 of us left to fight the last of these raging fires, and amongst us is at least one or two miner moles! It's one step forward and two backward. Just when we get ahead, the miners stage another attack and thwart all our wins against the fire. How can we win this war when we don't know who to trust? Who's the barman tonight? I'd like a scotch on the rocks.

I dunno, shifter, your theory sounds like football in prison with prison guards versus prisoners. Our narrator seens far more sophisticated than that.

I can't imagine sweet Space Cow Girl hurting a fly, but such a wild theory would certainly serve to exonerate you, shifter, wouldn't it?  ::)

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #335 on: February 26, 2020, 01:29:21 AM »
So....uh....someone needs to be lynched today....we can't skip any days at this point, we are already in enough trouble.

Any ideas?
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bom Tishop

« Reply #336 on: February 26, 2020, 01:34:51 AM »
I'm wondering if this is moderators verses forum plebs. We got boydster. I think we should try for another mod. Whose with me on this outlandish theory?

If we don't knock off another miner then Australia is turned into hell with rabinoz as its Satan!

Not sure if this works....gayer is a mod I believe and she died a horrible death (surprising actually as I suspected her to be a baddie)...

Bom Tishop

« Reply #337 on: February 26, 2020, 01:53:21 AM »
Well I am about to sleep for a few hours, so I guess I am going to vote since no one else has and we can't have a dead day, already behind enough.

I am going to vote for sunset....I don't know if he is good or bad, but I do know he is a worthless player (not the first game)... He never votes or does anything actually...he is a liability not an asset. So if he is good he needs to go 100 percent for our survival, if he is bad, then hell yeah, lucky shot.

[I vote to lynch sunset]

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #338 on: February 26, 2020, 02:01:13 AM »
Sunset came with a cigarette on his mouth: "Our number has decreased enough and after that we should be more careful," he said.

"Huh! Are you talking about being careful with cigarette on your mouth? Hey! Does not anyone see this but only I? he is constantly walking around with cigarettes and maybe he starts all of these fires. What happens if you throw the quick-quit cigarette into the forest? forests do burn" told Bom Tishop.

Bom Tishop attacked sunset to extinguish the cigarette in his mouth. "With this you won't be able to start a fire, you useless bastard!"

One vote used so far;

sunset: 1
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

« Reply #339 on: February 26, 2020, 02:06:20 AM »
Sunset came with a cigarette on his mouth: "Our number has decreased enough and after that we should be more careful," he said.

"Huh! Are you talking about being careful with cigarette on your mouth? Hey! Does not anyone see this but only I? he is constantly walking around with cigarettes and maybe he starts all of these fires. What happens if you throw the quick-quit cigarette into the forest? forests do burn" told Bom Tishop.

Bom Tishop attacked sunset to extinguish the cigarette in his mouth. "With this you won't be able to start a fire, you useless bastard!"

One vote used so far;

Ha ha ha.... That is quite funny wise!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #340 on: February 26, 2020, 02:15:46 AM »
Alternatively, You could also blamed him for being drunk all the days and not helping others enough. 

Alternative calling him: You useless drunkard! >:D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #341 on: February 26, 2020, 03:09:48 AM »
I'm testing a theory that the mods are pitted against us plebs. So Crouton, you're up. If you're an innocent man then God have mercy on us all. Literally. Hell will rage here on Earth if we get this wrong!

[I vote to lynch Crouton]

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #342 on: February 26, 2020, 03:54:13 AM »
Shifter has came talking himself: "we can't actually blame him just for being drunk. I think crouton may be guilty of being boydster's friend. he said. so shifter thought crouton couldn't get rid of his dirty past. in other words, the gods who randomly selected the villains were not that neutral and used logic to identify the bad. is it possible? why not?"

2 votes have been used so far;

crouton: 1

One hour remained to sunsetting.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #343 on: February 26, 2020, 04:12:36 AM »
[I kill Crouton]

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #344 on: February 26, 2020, 04:30:16 AM »
bullwinkle has agreed the thought of shifter: "Since crouton is responsible for all evils so far, he must be responsible for all evils after now too"

3 votes have been used so far:

crouton: 2

half hour left to sunsetting.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #345 on: February 26, 2020, 05:30:35 AM »
Other firefighters had just arrived at the scene. there was a fight and somehow bullwinkle killed crouton with the support of shifter.

"Why did you do that?" space cowgirl asked.
"I don't know actually, but shifter told him being guilty" bullwinkle answered.
"No, I did not. I just told -maybe- he is guilty". shifter told.
"No, you did him being guilty" bullwinkle told.
"No, you did it" Shifter told.
"Okay guys, we don't know whether or not him being guilty, Bring his diary!" MaNaeSWolf said.

Sunset has gone crouton's home at a trot and bringed crouton's diary.

"Give it to me" Bom Tishop told.
"No, you have tried to kill me, I will give it to mundin to read" sunset said.

Muntin took the diary of crouton and started to read:

February 18: "Today, we have lynched one of our best supporter, NSS. I blame others to lead me wrong way. I shame on myself how I entered that criminals. Sorry NSS. :( "
February 19: "Tonight we have lost our TIS agent, that our only hope. Oh, I hope God helps us".
February 20: "Today, we found a son of bitch expert saboteur, boydster. We have killed him successfully. I proud myself because I was one of them".

It goes so on...

There is a note at the end: "If you read this, so you have killed me, you retards"...

crouton, a true firefighter is died in the brawl that broke out during a small fight among firefighters because of heart attack.

Night falls and game continues...  Night talkers can talk...

I just want to remind that if someone shares something about his role here, he will be disqualified off the game ...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #346 on: February 26, 2020, 05:46:22 AM »
Ok. There goes that theory! Sorry Crouton. :'(

I think I know why the miners keep me alive....

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #347 on: February 26, 2020, 05:52:45 AM »
According to shifter, was google random number generator a cheater and made two mods miner ?  :o   ^-^
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #348 on: February 26, 2020, 06:40:01 AM »
Great work, folks. At first, I didn’t realize just how many people we had that were aligned with the evil side of the game, but it’s clear now that several volunteers have joined ranks with Team Evil. I believe we’re down to 7 people total now - is that right? How many bad guys do you think have infiltrated the ghost council at this point?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #349 on: February 26, 2020, 08:27:16 AM »
Why does all this killing happen while I am asleep?  >:(

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #350 on: February 26, 2020, 08:47:20 AM »
Illuminated by intense fires, this night unexpectedly continues less than usual.  ???
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #351 on: February 26, 2020, 08:48:07 AM »
This area is burnt to hell already, that's why I'm enjoying my smokes! It's all black, black, black. Charcoal black. There's nothing around here for my cigarettes to friggin burn anyway. The great thing is I don't need my cigarette lighter as there's always a smouldering tree stump with embers for me to light my smokes!

Bom tishop, I thought your glasses enabled you to see. I have voted, and this is my first game. I thought of a way to.make myself useful. I hope you don't mind. I saw you've brought your fancy rich car to the front line and left the keys in the ignition in case it has to be moved. Well, I moved your car so some burning branches wouldn't hurt it. Unfortunately.... you might want to check it out....

Bom Tishop

« Reply #352 on: February 26, 2020, 08:52:04 AM »
I'm testing a theory that the mods are pitted against us plebs. So Crouton, you're up. If you're an innocent man then God have mercy on us all. Literally. Hell will rage here on Earth if we get this wrong!

[I vote to lynch Crouton]

You know I am a fan of you shifter, but I am sorry, if we both survive tonight, I am voting to lynch you first thing during day break.

Here is why....

I was 99 percent sure crouton was good (now confirmed)...

I laid a very reasonable plan to why lynching sunset was a good idea....you ignored, which left us still with an absolute useless player.

You instead went with your "idea" of mods verses the others, which I clearly debunked with gayer's death since she is a mod. With this "idea" debunked you still went with it and killed an obvious good guy.

Sorry shifter, I think you are rotten fruit this game and must be removed from the tree.

RIP crouton, my your soul find peace....your sacrifice will not be in vain.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #353 on: February 26, 2020, 10:17:31 AM »
And while I was sleeping...

Still this is the ideal I suppose. To be murdered peacefully in one's sleep by total strangers who vaguely suspect me of being a shape shifter.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #354 on: February 26, 2020, 10:33:08 AM »
I go away for a little bit and more people die. Keep it together peeps!
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #355 on: February 26, 2020, 10:36:46 AM »
Can I vote again on the next lynching? I want to help kill some of the ghosts a second time. Maybe we have two votes - one where the living kill another living player, and one where I can double kill a dead player?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #356 on: February 26, 2020, 10:37:44 AM »
I would be open to having Jura help me decide on the ghost murder.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #357 on: February 26, 2020, 11:12:16 AM »
boydster! shhh!

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #358 on: February 26, 2020, 11:17:15 AM »
I would like to ghost lynch Boydster's ghost
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #359 on: February 26, 2020, 11:21:24 AM »
I would like to ghost lynch Boydster's ghost
Hey! You weren’t invited to this ghost lynching party :P