Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!

• 432 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #210 on: February 20, 2020, 01:36:15 PM »
No, I put some boydster in it.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #211 on: February 20, 2020, 01:39:08 PM »

I'll pass.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #212 on: February 20, 2020, 01:40:15 PM »
He's crispy!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #213 on: February 20, 2020, 01:44:33 PM »
boydster Crutons?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #214 on: February 20, 2020, 02:13:05 PM »
Eat this lasagna, for it is my body. And you, too, will become more excellent than you have ever been before.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #215 on: February 20, 2020, 03:00:13 PM »
boydster

It's got electrolytes!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #216 on: February 20, 2020, 08:21:41 PM »
Wooooohhhhh

Boydster Bacon?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #217 on: February 21, 2020, 12:53:33 AM »
I once read the Kabi Kabi tribe of Australian Aborigine would eat specific organs of their deceased to gain the deceased's strengths in life.

No offence ghost boydster, but I'll let the ants dine on your brains.  ;) But we all know that thanks to you, shifter is having his fav dush - cooked sausage! Oh, and I know it was you who spiked my drink, ghost boydster, although i know you'll try and deny it!

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #218 on: February 21, 2020, 01:36:23 AM »
Pole dancing - Yummy, crispy Boydster Bacon, this fire fighting excursion does not seem so bad.
Did anyone bring whisky?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #219 on: February 21, 2020, 03:14:34 AM »
Pole dancing - Yummy, crispy Boydster Bacon, this fire fighting excursion does not seem so bad.
Did anyone bring whisky?

You have low standards, and I mean subterranean, luckily I have a bottle of Ardbeg Corryvreckan, we can toast the demise of Boydsta.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #220 on: February 21, 2020, 04:39:46 AM »
Did anyone bring whisky?

You have low standards, and I mean subterranean, luckily I have a bottle of Ardbeg Corryvreckan, we can toast the demise of Boydsta.
Stop complaining about my terrible standards, Dance!
Also, Im all in for the bottle of Ardbeg Corryvreckan
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #221 on: February 21, 2020, 04:53:12 AM »
the sun went up and some bad events happened. As of now, our intelligence personnel are trying to understand what was going on.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #222 on: February 21, 2020, 05:13:46 AM »
After finishing her pole dance,  jura then ate the vegetarian lasagna prepared by scg. "I have a stomachache, I'm going home," she said and left.
While she was going, someone was following him.
People were talking behind them:
"This man may be her fuckbuddy", told MaNaeSWolf.
"Shame on you, she does not anything like that, if it would be with one, she would be with me unquestionable" told bullwinkle.
"according to rumors she like it with electric", crouton joined the talking.
"She is crisby", said Scg.
Mundin: "Why don't you guys consider her really being ill but not with her boyfriend?"
"But he was with his boyfriend", told Sunset.
Others have continued to their fun.

sounds come from the jura's house: "Aghhh! Nowww! Ohyeaaah!"
crouton: "I bet they use electric".
scg: "What do needed to shout so much? everybody is single here!"
jura: "owwww!"...

people have returned to fun not to listen to this disgrace any more.

Meanwhile... In Jura's home:

"Talk whore!"
Jura: "You are not talking to your mother! I am Jura, the invincible!"
"But we have caught you!. Tell me your being the agent. We have live on borrowed time".
Jura: "I am not the agent, I swear!"
"So how did you get boydster's being our expert?"
Jura: "I told you, I was learned it from Stash before he dead!"
"You are lying. Whip her!" One of the miners said. The other one whips her! Splashhh!
Jura: "Aghhh! Nooooo!"
"Confess it!" "Whip her!"
Jura: "Aghhh! Nooooo!"
"Are you just a firefighter?"
Jura: "Ohh! Yeaaaa!" (people thinks she gets fun of this)

While people thought he had fun inside, the jura was tortured and killed by two brutal miners. poor.

Jura Glenlivet II, A true firefighter, is dead. rest in peace.

Day 3 continues during weekend, ends in Monday. You do not need to hurry up to vote.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #223 on: February 21, 2020, 05:35:24 AM »
Damn. We are losing people while the fires rage. The more we lose the worse they will rage

Maybe Jura can tell us who whipped her a little too hard in her sex romp gone wrong?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #224 on: February 21, 2020, 06:10:28 AM »
well, the good news is we know we can trust Jura and that we can't trust Boydster.   

the bad news is, we are losing this fight.  I trust the ghost council and their newest member will share any wisdom they have.  meanwhile, lets fight some fires!

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #225 on: February 21, 2020, 06:26:54 AM »
I know it's day time and the dead aren't supposed to talk, but are we letting day time run until monday or are we playing through the weekend?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #226 on: February 21, 2020, 06:55:14 AM »
I know it's day time and the dead aren't supposed to talk...
You are askng about something that you already know the answer. It is day time. What happens in day it happens. Its being weekend or longer than a normal day isn't your business anyway.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #227 on: February 21, 2020, 07:24:24 AM »
Damn. We are losing people while the fires rage. The more we lose the worse they will rage

Maybe Jura can tell us who whipped her a little too hard in her sex romp gone wrong?

I think it was you.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #228 on: February 21, 2020, 08:13:57 AM »
You are askng about something that you already know the answer. It is day time. What happens in day it happens. Its being weekend or longer than a normal day isn't your business anyway.

You're retarded.  I'm asking if day will carry on until Monday, not whether it is day.  It matters not just to me but everyone else playing because it is the weekend and an extended day would carry the benefit of not having to rush to a decision.  But that's not my business.  Carry on retard.
Rabinoz RIP

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #229 on: February 21, 2020, 08:14:32 AM »
Come on, we can't let Australia burn.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #230 on: February 21, 2020, 09:58:52 AM »

You're retarded.  I'm asking if day will carry on until Monday, not whether it is day.  It matters not just to me but everyone else playing because it is the weekend and an extended day would carry the benefit of not having to rush to a decision.  But that's not my business.  Carry on retard.

So you are retarded because insulting to narrator. It means you are the only retarded here.

This is day, it means shut the fuck up here. It continues how wrote on the time counter. It has already include the weekend inside it. If you want to ask something even so, get the fuck out through spectator thread. Here it is you retarded. https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=84790.0

If you continue to violate the rules your team will be punished. This is last warn. If you don't believe me, free to try it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #231 on: February 21, 2020, 11:06:42 AM »
Calm down wise, not everyone can understand your wise words upon first reading
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #232 on: February 21, 2020, 11:18:40 AM »
The day duration clearly includes everything and includes Monday morning. include half day friday + 2day weekend+ half day monday. no need to ask anything, there is a clock. Also, the dead should not speak here. I'm not a player here. but he is trying to trigger me to intervene him or into the game. he dos not need to ask me anything. If he asks the rest of the players, someone will tell him it is enough to look at the game clock. what is the need to insult the narrator.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #233 on: February 21, 2020, 11:37:08 AM »
The day duration clearly includes everything and includes Monday morning. include half day friday + 2day weekend+ half day monday. no need to ask anything, there is a clock. Also, the dead should not speak here. I'm not a player here. but he is trying to trigger me to intervene him or into the game. he dos not need to ask me anything. If he asks the rest of the players, someone will tell him it is enough to look at the game clock. what is the need to insult the narrator.

You are assuming that everyone looks at your signature.  As well, you can disable viewing signatures in your profile settings, so it could be completely absent.  As well, not everyone is going to search out your older posts to check for your signature.  It was a simple question.  Get over yourself.  Everything isn't about you.
Rabinoz RIP

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #234 on: February 21, 2020, 11:38:42 AM »
It is in first page meanwhile. ? No way out. Now shut up and slowly hop it!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #235 on: February 21, 2020, 11:39:43 AM »
This is a silly fight. Please take it to AR or the moon.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #236 on: February 21, 2020, 11:43:58 AM »
It is in first page meanwhile. ?

The active conversation is on the last page not the first.  Why jump back to the first when a simple question can be asked and answered in the active discussion.  Then when others check the new posts they will read it as they catch up on the discussion.   Amazing concept.

This is a silly fight. Please take it to AR or the moon.

Yes it is.  Didn't mean for it to be.  All I asked was a simple question, can't help that wise is full of himself that he couldn't just answer it.
Rabinoz RIP

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #237 on: February 21, 2020, 12:55:43 PM »
I have warned you to not discuss in game thread. It is both exist in my signature and the first page. I also told its  being three days when announced days start.

I will not reply the next question of your group as a punishment.  In other say, the question of TIS agent will not respond at night 3. And I will ignore you. You can continue to "CHAT" here as much as you want to after now; till you start to think to disrespecting others. Since you have been ignored, you can not cause another punishment anymore. nevertheless, if others complain about your writes, I will take this into account.

Firefighters have got penalty because of one of them constantly post in game thread, when it was dead and time was day.

Whether or not agree. Moderators or admins may tolerate your discusting behave but here is the strings in my hand. Now you will be learn to be a man, or get ready to face the anger of your teammates. Good luck.

This event will be added to the events of day3.

Either obey the game rules, or do not play it. I have tolerated  some broken rules more then required I guess.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #238 on: February 21, 2020, 01:16:30 PM »
Even with this punishment, the ratios of winning the game became closer.

50% - 50%
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2020, 02:28:55 PM »
Thats ridiculous, no reason to affectvthe game like that.  Your are blaming people not reaponsible.  Take the higer road, and  reconsider