Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!

• 432 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2020, 11:18:45 AM »
No, doc, it ain’t right what you’re doing! I am the embodiment of excellence and judicious righteousness! SPARE ME IN MY TIME OF NEED!!!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #151 on: February 19, 2020, 11:26:52 AM »
OMG, how could you?

[I vote to lynch boydster]
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #152 on: February 19, 2020, 11:27:54 AM »
A lynching party for boydster????!

Count me in! It is obvious people know something I don't, so I will follow. Though really did I even need any sort of reason to lynch him?

[I vote to lynch boydster] so there is no chance for a comeback....bye Felicia!
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2020, 11:45:13 AM »
NOOOOOOO PLS NO REDRUM

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #154 on: February 19, 2020, 11:46:10 AM »
It was going to be my turn to scan next, you mean meanies :P

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #155 on: February 19, 2020, 12:28:47 PM »
I am flip flopping!  I say let boydster live!

There are two possibilities.

1.  He's the psychic.
2.  He's a penguin.

Either way he can figure out who the penguins are.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2020, 12:40:03 PM »
Wither it be by the ashes of poor dead Stash, the sibilant whispering of ghostly communication or gleaned,  poring the foul entrails of fire slain Wallabies, this is not a guess.

Boydster be evil.

HIM -6
Me -1
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 12:43:03 PM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2020, 12:45:07 PM »
Boydster is more like a jester than a penguin. Lynching him seems foolish.

Something about Jura seems off. I'll join that bandwagon

[I vote to lynch Jura]

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2020, 12:59:30 PM »

The heat had addled Shifters brain to the extent he couldn't add, or read.
If there was anything off about Jura it was down to the heat, work trying to save his forests and the shabby showers provided.
Could Shifter be in cahoots with the government he professed to despise?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2020, 01:54:24 PM »
I stand accused of being a saboteur. The accusations are just that. Stash and Jura have done this to me before and they are attempting to do it again, because they are the devil. Were they right the last time they did this? Ask yourself if that really matters. Because, yes, OK, they were, but more importantly they are an axis of evil. Also, I am hiring a private saboteur investigator. Anyone who feels qualified should apply via PM.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2020, 02:14:10 PM »
Results from Night 1 (In honor of my own less than honorable death, a little fun with photoshop):

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2020, 02:36:36 PM »

Awesome!

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #162 on: February 19, 2020, 02:53:00 PM »
Oh wow, that is something to behold. Nice work Stash!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #163 on: February 19, 2020, 03:46:45 PM »
I like how Mr Cruton actually looks like he is in pain.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2020, 04:18:02 PM »
I like how Mr Cruton actually looks like he is in pain.

That was part of the intent. Trust no one...

« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2020, 04:53:43 PM »
[i vote to lynch boydster]
Tear down the wall!

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2020, 05:37:36 PM »
The ghost council has spoken, and im pretty sure we have more than enough votes now. 

[I vote to lynch boydster]

For anyone wondering why I vote late, I was out of my office this afternoon and I made the ghost council aware i would be out of pocket for awhile. 

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #167 on: February 19, 2020, 06:01:30 PM »
I invite all those who are participating to join me in a ritual of cleansing before I die. I don't want to be bad. I want to be good. I want to be wonderful. Let us chant. Oooooooooohhhhhmmmmmmm

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #168 on: February 19, 2020, 06:09:52 PM »
I will share these slightly burnt peanuts with you.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2020, 08:12:24 PM »
boydster's real face was beginning to emerge. people cursed him. but this situation is a situation that he didn't care at all. He laughs. 
He said, "when I die I will be more dangerous than when I live."
people didn't understand what happened, only crouton. he said, "wait, we should not to do this.killing him makes him stronger ".
Mundin grabbed him and wipped the rope around her neck.
jdaniel put a chair underneath.
boydster laughed. hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha. "You are not killing me, you are immortalizing," he said.
"He's bullshit," said Bom.
Come on, what are you waiting for? Let's hang that traitor, said scg.

No way out remained for boydster. But he is still laughting to others.

He will be executed with the last lights of the sun.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2020, 10:23:13 PM »
Jura has either breathed burning marijuana plants and is hallucinating, or she's making it up that she heard the name, "boydster" during the seance. I know the smell of grass, which I didnt smell, hence I say the latter!

Jura is extremely saddened by the loss of stash. I say Jura is scheming to get boydster killed to avenge stash's death!

[I vote to lynch stash]

I know this isn't the day to think of a sunset, boydster, but I bring a last ray of hope!  The ropes to make your noose, have been scorched by the fires, and are frayed & weak! Your hulking sexy weight will break any noose easily.....

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2020, 10:41:49 PM »
Jura has either breathed burning marijuana plants and is hallucinating, or she's making it up that she heard the name, "boydster" during the seance. I know the smell of grass, which I didnt smell, hence I say the latter!

Jura is extremely saddened by the loss of stash. I say Jura is scheming to get boydster killed to avenge stash's death!

[I vote to lynch stash]

I know this isn't the day to think of a sunset, boydster, but I bring a last ray of hope!  The ropes to make your noose, have been scorched by the fires, and are frayed & weak! Your hulking sexy weight will break any noose easily.....

Are you sure you aren't the one smoking marijuana plants and hallucinating??

It's time to lay off the THC and go to bed
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2020, 10:45:59 PM »
Does no one think its strange how we are not removing firefighters, we are creating monsters.
This game has turned dark.

Also, what are we doing about this fire?
I suggest we throw some sand on it, its all we have, plus an Axe
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2020, 11:41:25 PM »
Sunset came with vodka in his hand: "Ioo... wyylll kyllll Stashhhhh! hyckkkk!!".
Bom: "Drink less please. he is already dead. You can't kill him anymore". (perhaps he meant Jura but mistakenly told Stash because of being drunk, but your ideas in your subconscious aren't valid  ;D )
Manaeswolf: we have a criminal and it is neutralized. Now let's focus on our work and do something about these fires.
Firefighters left the boydster on the pole to which he was tied and went back to work.
they split the forest two parts from north to south. 'The first stage is complete,' Crouton said.
Manaeswolf: "now we can start dealing with the fire". He said "I am bringing sand" and he started to carry sand in a wheelbarrow.

Others are helping him.

We see Sunset while extinguishing the fire spread over 100 square kilometers with his bare hands.

"Why don't you use a shovel, are you drunk?" said Bom.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2020, 11:51:53 PM »
Scg came with clinging a fire truc, yelled: "move aside!"
Manaeswolf, Bom Tishop and Sunset moved up, scg and her friends started to fire fighting.

Manaeswolf: "how did you find this?"
Scg: "wise bought and sent"
Manaeswolf has entered the scg's firefighting team while Sunset and Bom were still talking about and and trying to understand the event.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #175 on: February 20, 2020, 12:38:53 AM »

[I vote to lynch stash]

Mmm…..

Jura hallucinating, tick, nothing new there move on.

Jura is extremely saddened by the loss of stash. Tick, he’s a good guy, one of our psychics who dies early and is notoriously bad at picking allies.

Jura is scheming to get boydster killed to avenge stash's death! Tick, he’s a saboteur, he’s as good as admitted that and the ghost council agrees.

So, in the light of the above.
She's making it up that she heard the name, "boydster" during the seance. (?)

WTF! The dying of the light has perhaps given us the real significance of his name, used to be brighter, now looking dim.

Boydster will not escape, should his considerable weight break the noose, it will also serve to snap those spindly legs as he lands, whereon we shall set about him with shovel and axe until such time as Boydsta paste is a thing.
Sunset, I forgive your comments due to your reduced cognitive abilities, old age does not always bring wisdom, but I shall be watching.

Now, back to the fire.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2020, 01:09:36 AM »
Firefighters chat while trying to extinguish the fire.

Jura: "I did not heard stash saying the name of the boydster during the seance. It was not an hallucination. I saw the name of the boydster among his notes. he was an intelligence officer, he asked Turkish Intelligence Service and learned it. look, here it is."
this is stash's notepad with a writing on it "boydster is a saboteur", Jura shows.
Manaeswolf: okay, we believe you, okay! And you have shot down a helicopter by using a hand axe. We believe it too. Okay jura.
Jura:  >:( Can we return to our job please?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #177 on: February 20, 2020, 03:40:44 AM »
In the one hand Mundin uses fire-hose, On the other hand he shows a checkbook. "Guys, look what here is!"
"What?" Jura replied.
"A checkbook", said Mundin.
"Awww. Is it yours?" Colonel asked.
"Nope. boydster's". Mundin answered.
"how did you get it, or did you steal, it's a theft!" shifter jumped the issue.
"this is not much theft, it has moved. this still belongs to him. I'll give it back if it survives."
"what's in it?" Colonel asked. "Open it, open it!" continued with excitement.

Mundin: "transactions.
Two thousand dollars, from Newmont; Explanation Apple: Salary Jan 20
Three thousand dollars,  from Newmont; Explanation Apple: Salary Jan 20,
One thousand and three hundred of dollars, from Newcrest Gold Explanation Apple: Salary Jan 20
Five thousand dollars, from Anglogold, Explanation Apple: The cost of helicopter sabotage location notification, premium date 19Feb20,
it continues this way."

Jura: I knew it! I knew it! I told you, he is an expert sabotaging us!".

others started to work more ambitiously.

crouton: Modofokka!
bullwinkle: son of bitch!
Colonel: Shit! A piece of shit!
Space Cowgirl: Dodgy!
Bom Tishop: Bastard!
jdaniel: I will kick his chair when we return to the camp.
Mundin: No, I will do.
jdaniel: Please, me.

It was about to be evening. the fire in the west has been got under control. They will continue through east side tomorrow. they started collecting their belongings.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #178 on: February 20, 2020, 03:46:09 AM »

Probably still not enough information for Shifty & Sunset, does anybody have puppets?

« Reply #179 on: February 20, 2020, 04:16:03 AM »
Does no one think its strange how we are not removing firefighters, we are creating monsters.
This game has turned dark.

Also, what are we doing about this fire?
I suggest we throw some sand on it, its all we have, plus an Axe

I'll start digging trenches so that the encroaching fire is stunted in some way.
Tear down the wall!