Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!

• 432 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Can I vote again now? ;D

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • To Us Everywhere Flat Earth
"I will go into their room and investigate. We will soon find out the truth," said crouton.

He returned soon after:  "an envelope that writes newmont on it!"

Jura asked: "Which room did you found it?"

crouton: NSS's room. I'm sure there is money in the letter.

"Wait, he's still alive. we shouldn't touch anything that belongs to it" Jura told.

8 votes have been used so far:

NSS: 4
boydster: 3
Bom Tishop: 1
Ignore list: boydster, Bullwinkle, Crouton, DuckDodgers, Hamzah, JackBlack, jdaniel0319, Junker, Jura-Glenlivet II, magellanclavichord, Mundin, NotSoSkeptical, rabinoz, sokarul

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Oh yeah. I should probably retract my previous vote, so as to only vote once.

[I vote to retract my second vote]

This was very definitely an attempt at vote rigging, whereas Wolf-man is new to the game and is just banging about, yet Boydster gets no punishment? Mmmm, strange. 
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Jura-Glenlivet II

[I vote for Boydster]

Ties should kill both. Hanging.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Ahaha, I am right about it. bureaucracy is exist to prevent people like you can change their decisions just like that. If it would [ and ] you could not change it.

I change my vote
[I vote to lynch Bom Tishop]

In the one hand, you tell you are voting the boydster, on the other hand ypu are claiming you have changed your decision. Which one you believe? Did your vote valid or not. The votes you used in this round will not be taken into account to prevent your chaos attempts.
I never changed my vote, you never counted my previous votes, so how could I change it.
If you think I voted for boydster, then why did you not count that vote?

I call for a referendum to have another member count the votes.

I think Jura should be the new vote counter.
All in favor say {I}
THose against {X}
It has to be in the squiggly brackets because apparently bureaucracy is in fashion now.

Jura-Glenlivet II

I make it;

Nss - 4

Boydster - 12

Bom - 5 gold rings

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Juraís hand seems more than a little overplayed. Iím sure I am not the only person who can see that.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
the crowd gathered. eventually they decided to do it. Poor NSS has burned, burned and burned. It turned completely chared. The envelope belonging to nss was opened. Newmont is written on it. Come here, you son of a bitch, Crouton said. opened the envelope:
"Dear Tom Palmer;
I know you want to run a mine in these mountains. so you are right in this decision in your side. because money is the most important value in this period. nevertheless, if you consider it appropriate, I want you not to damage this wonderful habitat of the world and to run your mine elsewhere in the world.
NotSoSkeptical"

Manaeswolf has started to cry.

NotSoSkeptical, a real firefighter is no more.

the sun went down, it was evening.

Miners can decide who to kill.
Expert saboteur and TIS agents can decide who to query.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 05:40:26 AM by wise »
Ignore list: boydster, Bullwinkle, Crouton, DuckDodgers, Hamzah, JackBlack, jdaniel0319, Junker, Jura-Glenlivet II, magellanclavichord, Mundin, NotSoSkeptical, rabinoz, sokarul

NotSoSkeptical

• Chinese Virus
Are we running a ghost council?

Oh yeah, anyone that voted for me is either a baddie or an idiot.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Are we running a ghost council?
You must! Lead us to victory!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2020, 05:23:51 AM »
It has to be in the squiggly brackets because apparently bureaucracy is in fashion now.
This is not a bureaucracy. This is the rule of the game and not so hard, if you want to obey. Otherwise everybody can change their votes and claim they have aimed someting else but not to vote, likewise you already did.

I vote boydster for elections.
I kick Jura.
I kick NSS's ass.
All just your thoughts.

But if you use square brackets [I vote to lynch ...] it will be considered. Of course, childish things can still be tried here, to make fun of narrator. You are not the first who tried this and not will be the last. Haha.

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
Re: Werenasa XX - Bushfires in Australia: Miners versus Firefighters Game Thread!
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2020, 05:25:52 AM »
sorry i slept in, otherwise i would have helped.  oh well, lets see who gets killed and what happens. 

However, i did get time to analyze the votes, and i come away trusting boydster less than i did yesterday.  He seemed eager to jump out on a ledge knowing he puts himself at risk.  he had to know that votes would be cast against him and we had no good reason to vote for NSS.   either this is normal day 1 blind-shooting or Boyd wants to run the ghost council.  If he wants to run it, i have doubts about his intentions

Question for wise: do we find out someones role when they die? 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2020, 05:27:17 AM »
Yes. It will appear both in game scenario and player list in Open post.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2020, 05:55:53 AM »
Firefighters buried nss in regret. Some of them returned to homes and some of them to the bar.
boydster has sat first: "I wanna be drunk".
mundin: "Me too".
boydster took a seat at the table, pull out his flask, and has a nice long sip.

"Hello, Ted. We meet again, old friend."
mundin: "Maybe NSS can tell us who the miners are?"
Sunset: "We can use a deck of fortune tellers cards to ask questions to NSS".

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2020, 06:04:09 AM »
sorry i slept in, otherwise i would have helped.  oh well, lets see who gets killed and what happens. 

However, i did get time to analyze the votes, and i come away trusting boydster less than i did yesterday.  He seemed eager to jump out on a ledge knowing he puts himself at risk.  he had to know that votes would be cast against him and we had no good reason to vote for NSS.   either this is normal day 1 blind-shooting or Boyd wants to run the ghost council.  If he wants to run it, i have doubts about his intentions

I second that question. Based on the way it was described, I assumed a personís alignment was going to be shared when they died, which would effectively make it so someone with bad intentions couldnít run a ghost council.

Jura-Glenlivet II

« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2020, 06:24:10 AM »

There was a tradition here abouts that Jura had never really gotten into, kill the first night, and never once had that first kill benefited the good side, and so it was.

There was also a belief that the evil side tried to get someone picked who would not run a good ghost council, it was her conviction that this time they had made a mistake.
The firefighters with powers should talk to NSS, the rest of you should watch and listen.

She would go to the bar before turning in, do Aussies drink anything palatable? She hoped so.

Jura-Glenlivet II

« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2020, 06:42:54 AM »

Which bit of this is hard to fathom Boydsta, or are you trying to muddy the waters for the council? Wouldn't be the first time you've done this.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 06:44:58 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2020, 06:53:27 AM »
also, Wise updated the first post with, showing that NSS is indeed a firefighter. 

While it sucks to have one of our own dead, at least we know we have a (for the moment) untainted ghost council

NotSoSkeptical

• Chinese Virus
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2020, 07:00:26 AM »
[NSS haunts the narrator and Shifter]

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooh

The ghost council has arisen.

PMs are your friend.............

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2020, 08:40:58 AM »

Which bit of this is hard to fathom Boydsta, or are you trying to muddy the waters for the council? Wouldn't be the first time you've done this.
Iíd ask what your deal is, but I think I have a good idea. I didnít ask the question first. I stated exactly what my assumption was, and seconded Mundinís question because if my assumption was wrong, it would have some repercussions for everyone that seem worth noting.

I throw a roasted koala at Jura and stare, unblinking, for an uncomfortable amount of time.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2020, 08:45:42 AM »
Anybody can not haunt narrator but can haunt google number generator maybe.  ;D

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2020, 08:49:36 AM »
Night may end before estimated time suddenly at any time because the nights are short in this period in Australia. Day continued  27 hours, so it may be night 21 hour, maybe. oops!  ^-^

Jura-Glenlivet II

« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2020, 09:01:12 AM »

Iíd ask what your deal is, but I think I have a good idea. I didnít ask the question first. I stated exactly what my assumption was, and seconded Mundinís question because if my assumption was wrong, it would have some repercussions for everyone that seem worth noting.

I throw a roasted koala at Jura and stare, unblinking, for an uncomfortable amount of time.

I just laugh.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2020, 09:26:58 AM »
May NSS lead the ghost council to victory!
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

NotSoSkeptical

• Chinese Virus
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2020, 10:30:26 AM »

[NSS continues to haunt narrator]

« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2020, 10:33:48 AM »
also, Wise updated the first post with, showing that NSS is indeed a firefighter. 

While it sucks to have one of our own dead, at least we know we have a (for the moment) untainted ghost council

Agreed. NSS, we look to you for guidance.
Tear down the wall!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2020, 11:06:04 AM »

[NSS continues to haunt narrator]

NSS childishly continues trying to trigger the narrator, and trying to ensure loose the game but narrator does not give a f*ck.  O0

Stash

« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2020, 11:46:17 AM »
Day 1 Results:

No. That sudden lurch forwards is the atmospheric slosh effect.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2020, 11:53:05 AM »
Sweet!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II