Bolsonaro seeks to open Brazilís indigenous land to mining after bushfires

• 20 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
The clash showed Bolsonaro's determination to press ahead with his agenda for the Amazon basin region, despite international condemnation of his policies last year, when record fires raged in the rainforest and the rate of deforestation nearly doubled.

https://www.france24.com/en/20200207-bolsonaro-s-amazon-dream-is-indigenous-nightmare

this workplace is on strike

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
indigenous people oppose this situation, but the president continues to insist. In one hand, Bolsonaro opens the land to mining, on the other hand he is blaming indigenous to cause bushfires. He offers forbid indigenous to prevent buchfires. If this was not a joke, so What a hypocrisy!

indigenous whose trying to defend their land against mining.

Bolsonaro blames indigenous for bushfires but starts mining in burned land shamelesly.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
The clash showed Bolsonaro's determination to press ahead with his agenda for the Amazon basin region, despite international condemnation of his policies last year, when record fires raged in the rainforest and the rate of deforestation nearly doubled.

https://www.france24.com/en/20200207-bolsonaro-s-amazon-dream-is-indigenous-nightmare
So they have a corrupt government - that's hardly uncommon.

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
Australia's is corrupt too. In fact almost every country has corruption. Corruption and politician are synonmyns of each other
A Future Is Not Given To You. It Is Something You Must Take For Yourself

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
While the global gang includes rabinoz and sokarul, which plans these works , meets the need for minerals on the one hand, they make people  cancer and other diseases, making them slaves in need of doctors and hospitals on the other hand.

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
While the global gang includes rabinoz and sokarul, which plans these works , meets the need for minerals on the one hand, they make people  cancer and other diseases, making them slaves in need of doctors and hospitals on the other hand.

The sickness industry is a multi trillion dollar one. Quite lucrative

Before the days of NASA figures in the bible enjoyed lives of up to 975 years (Methuselah). Now we are lucky to live to 80 and enjoy quality of life from 60

The destruction of that rainforest is despicable. Considered the lungs of the earth.  :(

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend

Before the days of NASA figures in the bible enjoyed lives of up to 975 years (Methuselah). Now we are lucky to live to 80 and enjoy quality of life from 60

The destruction of that rainforest is despicable. Considered the lungs of the earth.  :(

We do not know how old the vaccination industry is. however, the drugs we use may actually be reducing our lifespan. While the first ten generations of humanity have lived for at least a few centuries, we now consider 80 years of life a success. people used to be 600 years old mother, 800 years old father. now they are entering menopause at the age of 50. It is hard to believe that this occurred spontaneously. if evolution is true, it seems to have developed against humanity. As the human evolves, its life is shortened more than it will increase. so there is an unnatural external intervention here. there is no reason for cell renewal not to be infinite. but they prevent this through foreign intervention.

The subject of the hospital is very interesting. Twenty years ago there was only one hospital in the city, and our annual hospital expenses were a few tens of dollars. Now there are about ten hospitals in each district and these hospitals are working hard. we pay hundreds of dollars to the hospital every month. The situation is the same in countries like us. Of course, they need customers. they do it globally. The situation is the same in Australia, in Istanbul and Nairobi. they need global operations because they do global planning. that's why they attack the world's lungs. they do global operations because they do global planning. In Greece, in Italy there is not enough combustion of a wooded area in Turkey. they are now attacking much larger areas such as amazon forests, australian forests. and on the one hand, while planning these and killing people, they advocate their work shamelessly those who take part in themselves such as rabinoz and sokarul on social platforms.

they are so wild, so brutal and so angry that they do not tolerate even pour out one's grief to each other people among us and intervene it.

faded mike

• new world tattoo drill scar
"The new law would require companies to pay indigenous communities to operate on their land."

WEIRD

edit wierd is a huge understatement.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 09:45:27 AM by faded mike »
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

sokarul

• Discount Chemist

NASA killed Noah? Have you written the Pope about this?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot

We do not know how old the vaccination industry is.

faded mike

Re: Bolsonaro seeks to open Brazilís indigenous land to mining after bushfires
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2020, 09:03:10 PM »
 I think god has created this perfect selfsustaining environment for us with everything we need occurring naturally, this mindless destruction is heartbeaking. Another round of smart phones for the crew!
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2020, 09:19:43 PM »
What have you given up to save the planet?

faded mike

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2020, 11:16:55 PM »
I don't think i wanted as much as most people in the first place.
           -them

I am not a druggy

faded mike

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2020, 11:45:03 PM »
I learned as a kid that most of it was varying degrees of made in china cheap stuff, that was bad for you and everyone you love.
           -them

I am not a druggy

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2020, 12:09:19 AM »
Should we go back to living in caves and eating dirt?

Shifter

• Blind to the truth

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2020, 12:41:41 AM »
Think of how much you would save on shingles and Windexģ.

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2020, 09:30:43 AM »
You might not know this, but it's not a binary choice between eating dirt and this

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

faded mike

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2020, 11:00:05 PM »
Thats not what i'm saying. I suspect constant requirement of updates is a conspiracy of planned obsolescence or maybe really bad planning.
           -them

I am not a druggy

faded mike

I learned as a kid that most of it was varying degrees of made in china cheap stuff, that was bad for you and everyone you love.
No offence to the common well meaning chinese citizen.
           -them

I am not a druggy

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
No offence to the common well meaning chinese citizen.

I'm sure many Chinese citizens are aware of their own failings and cheap quality products. Hence why they send 'Daigou' to foreign countries to buy products and send them back home (like baby formula)

China also has a problem with a lot of 'fake food' in their market. A lot of dangerous chemicals used as additives to save on cost and I'm not talking about fake colours or preservatives but chemicals that are known to cause disease and death. Or in the pursuit of greater profits

If you can stomach it, look up 'Gutter oil' on YouTube.  ???