nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)

• 7715 Replies

Lorddave

Re: nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)
« Reply #5130 on: February 08, 2022, 08:25:11 AM »
And yet its not working.  This is what we've been doing and its only breaking the healthcare system.  I asked you for a solution, not what we're already doing!  What, lets just keep at it until the whole thing collapses?  Come the fuck on.  We have nurses and doctors being verbally assaulted for doing their jobs.  Family survivors screaming at hospitals for not providing mega vitamin C doses or whatever drug is the current favorite. 
Even when they die, begging people to take the vaccine, its not helping.  People stop listening.
So what the hell are we supposed to do to fix it?  To keep the hospital beds from being overwhelmed?  To keep staff safe and appreciated?  I mean fuck... They hire nurses from a god damn agency because their full time nurses are quitting in droves!
A vast majority of those are quitting because they understand the entire thing is bullshit and they are opposed to mandates. I say good for them.
Some, but not most.  Most are just tired.  Working long hours for crap pay.  And for what?  To be told that you're a murderer? 

Civil freedom trumps your personal freedoms. That's how societies operate.
Written like a true moron who fails to understand the words "civil society," cannot exist without first, the individual.
He's right tho.
Think about this: lines.  As a society we have a civil contract to stand in line and wait our turn regardless of how impatient we are.  We know, as a society, that our personal desire to get out of the store sooner is outweighed by the need for order.  If we allowed personal freedom to trump, then line cutting would be a way of live, not an unacceptable action.
Line cutting is exactly what the people pushing for mandates advocate.

You advocate line cutting as evidenced by your entire political philosophy on display here and elsewhere.

Do you enjoy being this intentionally obtuse?  Or do you honestly think I'm advocating line cutting somehow?

If we continue the analogy, mandates are a guard standing beside the line to ensure everyone does their job.  Linecutters are those who refuse the vaccine or masks or any action to help reduce the risk of spread and severe illness.

See, when people stop doing what they need to do, you need to start enforcement.  Start forcing people to behave.
Like if I decided to take a shit in your yard every day.  You'd be pissed (i assume) and ask for authority to stop me if you couldn't yourself. *Spoiler, you couldn't.*
But if I never shit in your yard, you never have to try and stop me.  No enforcement needed.

But you seem to like soverignty... So my advice: grab a boat, sail to international waters, and live there, far away from human civilization.  We'll all be happier.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #5131 on: February 08, 2022, 08:33:13 AM »
You're shithole country is tracking to have over 1 million deaths to this pandemic by years end. Great example of sovereignty right there. And I'm not kidding lol
Offered by idiots who do not know to define simple words and want to conflate numbers.

In any current time period, People born between 65 and 85 years ago are going to be dying off at a higher rate in any given time of any given year.

The overwhelming amount of excess deaths over the past three years simply correlates to the overwhelming amount of births that occurred 65-85 years ago.

It will not always be a specific disease or issue necessarily that will be the cause of death, but it will more than likely be one of the following:

CANCER
DIABETES
DRUG USE

Not some fucking respiratory illness that dickwads blow up in a mass hysteria false flag. Covid is nowhere near the killer dickheads like you make it out to be.

« Reply #5132 on: February 08, 2022, 08:42:13 AM »
Do you enjoy being this intentionally obtuse?  Or do you honestly think I'm advocating line cutting somehow?
Obtuse = not clear

You are a line cutter = very clear and not obtuse.

If we continue the analogy, mandates are a guard standing beside the line to ensure everyone does their job.  Linecutters are those who refuse the vaccine or masks or any action to help reduce the risk of spread and severe illness.
LOL!

Totally clueless and incapable of cogent thought is the person who uses this type of analogy to describe mandates.
See, when people stop doing what they need to do, you need to start enforcement.  Start forcing people to behave.
Like if I decided to take a shit in your yard every day.  You'd be pissed (i assume) and ask for authority to stop me if you couldn't yourself. *Spoiler, you couldn't.*
But if I never shit in your yard, you never have to try and stop me.  No enforcement needed.
You advocate for forced conscription of everything.

You want people to answer to other people, like you, when you and others like you, lag so far behind even first graders in terms of intellectual, philosophical, and moral consistency.  Not only do I cay no.

I say fuck no.
But you seem to like soverignty... So my advice: grab a boat, sail to international waters, and live there, far away from human civilization.  We'll all be happier.
You'd be happy as long as you had one of these, regardless:

Especially the little kid.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5133 on: February 08, 2022, 08:46:15 AM »
You're shithole country is tracking to have over 1 million deaths to this pandemic by years end. Great example of sovereignty right there. And I'm not kidding lol
Offered by idiots who do not know to define simple words and want to conflate numbers.

In any current time period, People born between 65 and 85 years ago are going to be dying off at a higher rate in any given time of any given year.

The overwhelming amount of excess deaths over the past three years simply correlates to the overwhelming amount of births that occurred 65-85 years ago.

It will not always be a specific disease or issue necessarily that will be the cause of death, but it will more than likely be one of the following:

CANCER
DIABETES
DRUG USE

Not some fucking respiratory illness that dickwads blow up in a mass hysteria false flag. Covid is nowhere near the killer dickheads like you make it out to be.

So because someone is 65 years or older, they are 'going to die soon anyway'? Lovely of you to devalue their worth and say their deaths dont matter. Never mind they could have had many years left otherwise.

Plenty of hard working and productive people walking around with cardiovascular problems too. Or any number of co morbidities where covid can be a death sentence. It doesn't make them worthless. Gee and some people say I'm terrible for daring to suggest we triage antivaxxers as last lol. ::)

Well, knowing what we know about covid, it's the muppets who dared 'natural immunity' who might find themselves with future health problems of their own. Pulmonary fibrosis. Scarred cardiovascular system. Dick shrinkage. Increased cancer risk from all the scarring. Wonderful ::)

Natural immunity so good, even a cold virus will knock you on your arse with your shitty reduced lung function. Dumbarse ::)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #5134 on: February 08, 2022, 08:47:41 AM »

CANCER
DIABETES
DRUG USE

You forgot:

PLAYING WITH YOUR LOADED GUNS
TRYING TO STORM THE CAPITAL
MAPS IS FLATS
WEARING A MASK BECAUSE YOUR TOO WEAK TO BREATHE
PRAYING AWAY THE GAY
SHOVING YOUR HEAD TOO FAR UP TRUMPS BUTT
ACCIDENTIALLY LYNCHING YOURSELF
HEMOPHILLIA FROM INBREEDING WITH YOUR COUSINS

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5135 on: February 08, 2022, 08:59:52 AM »
Getting sick and needing the hospital is the consequence. Throwing them out of the hospital is your fucking retarted fantasy.
Well put.

Is this actually a serious debate on your side of the pond?  It isn't here.

Only amongst these kind altrustic souls on the left who wish to see the unenlightened choking to death in a hospital gutter.

Yeah, and fortunately it is only a debate. The hospitals continue to take patients based on needs, and not their vaccine status.

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5136 on: February 08, 2022, 09:00:05 AM »
https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/paul-oebel-63-founder-ceo-faith-unveiled-network-anti-vaxxer-in-dead-from-covid

Another one bites the dust

Finally. Dumb bastard was hogging a hospital bed and resources for over 7 weeks!  :o
Paul Oebel, 63, Founder/CEO Faith Unveiled Network, anti-vaxxer, dead from COVID

UPDATE(2/8/22): Paul is dead. See below

UPDATE(12/28/21): Paul is still hanging on in the ICU. Here is the latest update.

Original Post (12/20/21):

According to social media posts (below), Paul is intubated on a ventilator and has acute respiratory syndrome, failing kidneys, liver, and lungs. Paul is the founder and CEO of the Faith Unveiled TV Network, and hosts his own show, "Truth Unveiled", where he really gets into conspiracy theories. He is an extreme anti-vaxxer and has used his network to push anti-vaxxer and anti-hospital messages repeatedly over the last year. For example, he hosted the jackass Dr. Bryan Ardis, a former chiropractor who pushes debunked anti-vaxx and anti-hospital-treatment messages, on his show. Also, despite one of his pastor friends dying of COVID, Paul continued to rail against vaccines.

This was an idiot who was touting they were growing vaccines in our foods

His loss is objectively a net positive to society.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Flatearthreign

• Ranters
« Reply #5137 on: February 08, 2022, 10:54:42 AM »
You are smart enough to believe Earth is flat but not smart enough to notice COVID being a scam? Come on!
Earth is flat. Everyone should know that Earth is flat. If you do not know Earth is flat, you should learn about the Earth.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #5138 on: February 08, 2022, 11:09:52 AM »
You are smart enough to believe Earth is flat but not smart enough to notice COVID being a scam? Come on!

It's true that generally someone believing in one conspiracy theory means it's likely they believe in others.  But you can't expect others to believe every conspiracy you read about on Instagram.

« Reply #5139 on: February 09, 2022, 03:50:25 AM »
So because someone is 65 years or older, they are 'going to die soon anyway'?
Yes, sooner rather than later.
Lovely of you to devalue their worth and say their deaths dont matter. Never mind they could have had many years left otherwise.
Stating death is "around the corner," for 65 year old people is not devaluing life. It is a statement of fact. I know facts cause you a great deal of hurt feelings and psychological trauma, but tough titties.
Plenty of hard working and productive people walking around with cardiovascular problems too. Or any number of co morbidities where covid can be a death sentence. It doesn't make them worthless. Gee and some people say I'm terrible for daring to suggest we triage antivaxxers as last lol. ::)
Yes, and anyone at risk should take appropriate precautions, duh.
Well, knowing what we know about covid, it's the muppets who dared 'natural immunity' who might find themselves with future health problems of their own. Pulmonary fibrosis. Scarred cardiovascular system. Dick shrinkage. Increased cancer risk from all the scarring. Wonderful ::)

Natural immunity so good, even a cold virus will knock you on your arse with your shitty reduced lung function. Dumbarse ::)
We are all quite aware of your affinity toward cheering on death.

« Reply #5140 on: February 09, 2022, 04:04:15 AM »
Would you go back in time and shoot baby hitler?

I wouldnt

But
Maybe if grown up hitler was walking around on the stteet yelling jews are the worst kill the jews and then a bus ran him over.
I would laugh.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 04:07:34 AM by Themightykabool »

« Reply #5141 on: February 09, 2022, 04:10:51 AM »
I find it funny thw overweljming entitlement and victumhood of the nonvaxer

They want to be hward.
They want to be considered.
They dont want any restrictions.
They want the overwlehmjng medical costs.
They want everyone to do nothing but wveryime else do eveyrthing.
Theyre offended we want them out of the hospital.
Theyre offended we want to protect our own health.

Aesops grasshopper and ant.

Lorddave

« Reply #5142 on: February 09, 2022, 04:23:14 AM »
Like I said before:
If insurance companies suddenly are allowed to not pay for covid costs for unvaxxed people (or rather the government doesn't stop them...) The problem of over capacity will solve itself.
Hospitals routinely throw people out for being unable to pay or having no insurance (provided the person is stable).

And if people suddenly went "oh shit, my insurance company won't pay if I get hospitalized by covid unless I'm vaccinated?" They might get the jab.  I mean... Free maket and alll.... Would save insurance companies alot of money.  I'm honestly shocked they haven',t done it yet.  Probably the ACA is preventing them. Ironic...
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5143 on: February 09, 2022, 04:40:10 AM »
Someone at 65 could still very well have a life expectancy to witness the birth of a grandchild and be a part of their life until they reach adulthood.

But according to some, if your 65, death is 'around the corner' and dying horribly from a preventable disease doesn't matter. In fact, just let the virus rip, ban vaccinations and allow for the mass cull of millions

I thought repugnicunts were supposed to be 'pro life' lololol

Know your place

« Reply #5144 on: February 09, 2022, 05:18:51 AM »
Like I said before:
If insurance companies suddenly are allowed to not pay for covid costs for unvaxxed people (or rather the government doesn't stop them...) The problem of over capacity will solve itself.
Hospitals routinely throw people out for being unable to pay or having no insurance (provided the person is stable).
Oh really? What percentage? Does "routine," = 50 percent?
And if people suddenly went "oh shit, my insurance company won't pay if I get hospitalized by covid unless I'm vaccinated?" They might get the jab.  I mean... Free maket and alll.... Would save insurance companies alot of money.  I'm honestly shocked they haven',t done it yet.  Probably the ACA is preventing them. Ironic...
Probably insurance companies realize it is a matter of common decency and actual real-life economics at play, rather than the shit-for-brains approach you and shitfer think should be applied.

You and the down-under yo-yo really are terrible.

« Reply #5145 on: February 09, 2022, 05:24:34 AM »
Someone at 65 could still very well have a life expectancy to witness the birth of a grandchild and be a part of their life until they reach adulthood.
Odds are though, that isn't going to happen, and for the people having a strong enough constitution in order to achieve the proposed scenario, Covid is indeed a "nothing burger."
But according to some, if your 65, death is 'around the corner' and dying horribly from a preventable disease doesn't matter. In fact, just let the virus rip, ban vaccinations and allow for the mass cull of millions.
I am sure with all the bloviating, your blow up doll collection is in fine shape.

Here is a visual representation you entire, non-sensical diatribe:

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5146 on: February 09, 2022, 05:38:23 AM »
Odds are though, that isn't going to happen, and for the people having a strong enough constitution in order to achieve the proposed scenario, Covid is indeed a "nothing burger."

There is no reason why humans could not make it to 83 years old. Many, many of them do

Ahh. But you live in America. Ok. I take your point. You're probably lucky if you reach 65 at all lol

For everyone else, we clearly think the minimisation of the value of someone 65 or older is abhorrent. We can live plenty beyond that with quality. Maybe you think once people retire that they are worthless to society and should be culled? You clearly dont mind the thought of millions of people perishing on account of merely being 65+ years old. Millions more if they are overweight, diabetic, have a transplanted organ or suffer from any number of cardiac problems. Fuck 'em! That's the American way!

Know your place

« Reply #5147 on: February 09, 2022, 05:45:35 AM »
There is no reason why humans could not make it to 83 years old. Many, many of them do.
If you do not have a grandchild by age of 65, odds are you will not have one. WTF is the matter with you?
For everyone else, we clearly think the minimisation of the value of someone 65 or older is abhorrent.
Strawman bullshit.
We can live plenty beyond that with quality. Maybe you think once people retire that they are worthless to society and should be culled? You clearly dont mind the thought of millions of people perishing on account of merely being 65+ years old. Millions more if they are overweight, diabetic, have a transplanted organ or suffer from any number of cardiac problems. Fuck 'em! That's the American way!
Strawman bullshit.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5148 on: February 09, 2022, 05:51:01 AM »
There is no reason why humans could not make it to 83 years old. Many, many of them do.
If you do not have a grandchild by age of 65, odds are you will not have one. WTF is the matter with you?
For everyone else, we clearly think the minimisation of the value of someone 65 or older is abhorrent.
Strawman bullshit.
We can live plenty beyond that with quality. Maybe you think once people retire that they are worthless to society and should be culled? You clearly dont mind the thought of millions of people perishing on account of merely being 65+ years old. Millions more if they are overweight, diabetic, have a transplanted organ or suffer from any number of cardiac problems. Fuck 'em! That's the American way!
Strawman bullshit.

Hang on, why couldn't you start having grandchildren when you are 65? What's wrong with you?

If you have a son/daughter at 30 years old, they will be 35 when you are 65. Why cant they start a family then? WTF?

In any event, my point was that you could live through an entire stage of birth to adulthood in the time you think 'death is just around the corner'

American brained moron ::). (I guess I didn't need to add the 'moron' bit. American brained is sufficient to describe your idiocy)

When you have nothing to add. Just say 'strawman'. Good debating tactic. Only Americans will think you're on point though

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #5149 on: February 09, 2022, 06:05:03 AM »

We are all quite aware of your affinity toward selfishly spreading death to others.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5150 on: February 09, 2022, 06:25:35 AM »

We are all quite aware of your affinity toward selfishly spreading death to others.

WISHTOLAUGH is pissed at government actions and policy that limit the death rate. If he were in charge, there would be no masks, no vaccines and everyone free to roam around sick as a dog. The death toll would be many millions but these would mostly be people of older age and people with medical complications.

Of course, over the span of hundreds of millions of people, you will have hundreds of thousands of people under 65 dying or suffering permanent damage. Not just from covid but from the knock on impacts of a completely busted health care system

I guess some people, like WISHTOLAUGH, just like to watch the world burn.

Know your place

« Reply #5151 on: February 09, 2022, 08:20:36 AM »
Strawman bullshit.
Strawman bullshit.

Hang on, why couldn't you start having grandchildren when you are 65? What's wrong with you?
I never stated you couldn't have grandkids at 65. I stated if you were 65 and have no grandchildren as of yet, odds are you will not.

Nothing is wrong with me.

Every fucking thing known to man is wrong with you, hoiwever.
If you have a son/daughter at 30 years old, they will be 35 when you are 65. Why cant they start a family then? WTF?
Not a typical scenario in todays society, that is WTF.
In any event, my point was that you could live through an entire stage of birth to adulthood in the time you think 'death is just around the corner'

American brained moron ::). (I guess I didn't need to add the 'moron' bit. American brained is sufficient to describe your idiocy)

When you have nothing to add. Just say 'strawman'. Good debating tactic. Only Americans will think you're on point though
Shitfer is typical, makes up shit in place of what was actually written.

« Reply #5152 on: February 09, 2022, 08:21:10 AM »

Only those that really need to die.

Keep that in mind.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5153 on: February 09, 2022, 08:54:38 AM »

Keep that in mind.

Which to you is every person over 65 or afflicted with any medical condition. Or anyone that would vote democrat. You wont have much of an America left lol

Tell us again why people probably wont have kids in their 30's? Dumbarse ::) Is it because American girls get preganant in their teens as the norm?

Ok. I'll rephrase it for the American audience

Someone at 65 could still very well have a life expectancy to witness the birth of a great, great, grandchild and be a part of their life until they become a great, great, great, grandparent

Americans.... lol ::)

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #5154 on: February 09, 2022, 08:58:14 AM »

Keep that in mind.

So anyone you cough on deserves to die? 

I suppose what you are saying here is anyone other than you deserves to die, because you're a psychopath who doesn't care about anyone but yourself.

Got it.

« Reply #5155 on: February 09, 2022, 10:24:59 AM »
Well that’s it in the UK apparently.  All remaining Covid measures are due to end in 2 weeks, including the requirement to isolate if you test positive.

Todays numbers are:
68,214 Daily cases
13454 In hospital
276 Daily deaths

Health service is massively overloaded (largely because there was no spare capacity from the start) with a huge backlog of people waiting for treatments, and  staff practically burnt out from dealing with the extra burden.

Does it seem just tad premature to anyone else? 

This wouldn’t be anything to do with our twat of a prime minister desperately trying to hang on by buying the support of the nuttier wing of the party, would it?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #5156 on: February 09, 2022, 10:27:02 AM »
Again, the state of the hospitals are a lagging indicator.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #5157 on: February 09, 2022, 10:38:17 AM »
indicator of covid affects on the population and how the mitigating measures are performing.
yes
got that

i'm saying we don't have to wait.
just stop admitting them now to hospital.
there are no studies needed.
jsut stop admitting them for covid - only regular hospital issues and vaccinated covid care and vax adverse covid care.
the everyday regular antivasker freedom fighter can stay at home.

« Reply #5158 on: February 09, 2022, 10:50:22 AM »
Again, the state of the hospitals are a lagging indicator.

Yeah, and it is coming down slowly, but that’s still an enormous number of people taking up beds and requiring treatment, not to mention dying. 

We appear to be coming down the crest of this wave, but still very much in it.  Way too soon to just stop trying to control it. 

Also I’m so sick of people saying “we just have to live with it”.  What do they think we’ve been doing for the last 2 years.  I think they mean “we just have to ignore it”.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #5159 on: February 09, 2022, 10:51:20 AM »
jsut stop admitting them for covid - only regular hospital issues and vaccinated covid care and vax adverse covid care.
the everyday regular antivasker freedom fighter can stay at home.

How do antivaxxers both think COVID is a lie but also get upset about being banned from the hospital if they catch it?