nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)

• 7715 Replies
Re: nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)
« Reply #4320 on: December 06, 2021, 01:35:20 PM »
greedy-ass euro-NA hoarding all the vax.

$$$$$$$$$

bunch of POS

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4321 on: December 07, 2021, 06:59:53 AM »
https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/marcus-lamb-64-dallas-tx-televangelist-anti-vaxxer-and-anti-vaxx-promoter-died-from-covid

Another Ivermectin loving covidiot dead. And this scalp was high profile!

Sucked in Marcus you utter piece of shit. Deserved.
Marcus is responsible for promoting and spreading more anti-vaxx and pro-alternative treatment disinformation to more people than anyone on sorry-anti-vaxxer so far. In fact, he's claimed that he and his wife Joni have been taking Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and vitamins and minerals as a preventative. Apparently that didn't work out for him. Marcus and Joni own Daystar Television Network the second largest Christian Network in the World behind CBN. Throughout the pandemic, they have been hosting and promoting the most notorious anti-vaxxers in the world, many of whom are members of the despicable American Frontline Doctors which is being investigated by Congress for fraudulent practices and spreading misinformation. Marcus and Joni's guests on Daystar have been the likes of RFK, jr., Dr. Sherri Tenpenny (she told lawmakers that vaccines magnetize people), Dr. Lee Merritt, Dr. Simone Gold (founder of AFLD, and arrested during the Jan 6 attack on the Capital), Del Bigtree (CEO of antivaxx network), Dr. Rashid Buttar (who has claimed all vaccinated would be dead by 2025). You can see all of these performances at https://vaccines.daystar.com or you can stick with me here and I'll show you the one that is the most revealing and infuriating.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #4322 on: December 07, 2021, 07:15:24 AM »
Shifter, check this subreddit out, you'll love it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4323 on: December 07, 2021, 08:55:48 AM »
Shifter, check this subreddit out, you'll love it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

Jesus that's dark.  That's 'an hero' level dark.  Hilarious though...
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4324 on: December 10, 2021, 09:50:57 AM »
The plague is now circling the house of Crouton.

My daughter, who's been fully vaccinated and wears a mask, has come into contact with someone at school who has it.  Hopefully she just won't get covid.  Or maybe my entire family gets a low grade case and we have to quarantine for 2 weeks.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4325 on: December 10, 2021, 10:29:35 AM »

My daughter, who's been fully vaccinated and wears a mask, has come into contact with someone at school who has it.  Hopefully she just won't get covid.  Or maybe my entire family gets a low grade case and we have to quarantine for 2 weeks.

You've been vaccinated. It's all good. Consider any infection an unofficial booster with a tailor made delta variant now and despite being a live virus, your previous vaccination should ensure the virus gets its arsed kicked the moment it invades your body

Hang around a few unvaccinated muppets looking for their Darwin award though. Maybe even open up new job opportunities at your work as some unfortunately wont be able to continue their employment from beyond their grave

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4326 on: December 10, 2021, 11:51:09 AM »
This is heartbreaking in Michigan:

"We have more patients than we've ever had at any point, and we're seeing more people die at a rate we've never seen die before," said Jim Dover, president and CEO of Sparrow Health System.

"Since January, we've had about 289 deaths; 75% are unvaccinated people," Dover said. "And the very few (vaccinated people) who passed away all were more than 6 months out from their shot. So we've not had a single person who has had a booster shot die from Covid."

Among the new Covid-19 victims, Sefton said she's noticed a disturbing trend.

"We're seeing a lot of younger people. And I think that is a bit challenging," said Sefton, a 20-year nursing veteran. She recalls helping the family of a young adult say goodbye to their loved one. "It was an awful night," she said. "That was one of the days I went home and just cried.
"
https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/09/us/hospital-covid-19-deaths-michigan/index.html

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4327 on: December 10, 2021, 12:01:25 PM »

Yeah if you are vacced + boostered it shouldn't be a big deal. Still, I hope you won't get it since it still sucks with the potential loss of smell, having to stay in isolation etc.

Keep us updated on your situation!

Member of the BOTD

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4328 on: December 10, 2021, 03:11:12 PM »
Are they making your kids eat lunch sitting on the ground outside in freezing weather and not letting them put their coats on?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4329 on: December 10, 2021, 04:21:23 PM »
It's like 1 more week until the Christmas break (at least here). Just keep them at home if you're worried.

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4330 on: December 10, 2021, 06:12:37 PM »
Are they making your kids eat lunch sitting on the ground outside in freezing weather and not letting them put their coats on?

I think the requirement is just to wear a mask. They are very relaxed about this. I'm surprised we haven't had a worse outbreak.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4331 on: December 11, 2021, 10:50:59 AM »
Tests came in negative.  We remain unscathed.

This time at least...

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4332 on: December 11, 2021, 01:44:20 PM »
That's a relief! When I was exposed I worried for the whole two weeks (even though I tested negative).
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #4333 on: December 15, 2021, 10:29:10 AM »

Shit is getting mental.  Lets see if this translates in more deaths and hospitalizations, that's the key.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #4334 on: December 15, 2021, 11:01:22 AM »
165/78,610 = 0.2%
sucks to be them but not bad.
looking promising

Calen

• Friend of Dorothy
« Reply #4335 on: December 15, 2021, 11:06:40 AM »
165/78,610 = 0.2%
looking promising

There is a couple of weeks delay before hospitalisation occurs, and another couple after that before death occurs, so those figures are likely to change over then next month or so.

Nearly spat out my tea when Blo Jo said 780,000 new cases during the press conference.
S'ils te font de la peine, je les tuerai sans gêne.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4336 on: December 15, 2021, 11:27:27 AM »
Fauci says a tailor made vaccine for the omicron variant is unnecessary. Excellent

An effective vaccine against serious illness and death but ineffective against transmission is an excellent way to cull the stupid. America is looking at over 1 million dead next year, most of them stupid repugnicans. Kamala Harris 2024! (old man Joe will probably be dust in a coffin by then given he already looks like he's decomposing)

Know your place

« Reply #4337 on: December 15, 2021, 01:24:25 PM »
165/78,610 = 0.2%
looking promising

There is a couple of weeks delay before hospitalisation occurs, and another couple after that before death occurs, so those figures are likely to change over then next month or so.

Nearly spat out my tea when Blo Jo said 780,000 new cases during the press conference.

true true there is a lag - which southafrica is saying should come out in next 2wks or so.

"looks promising" in general that deaths are going down due to therapies and vax.

and what's an extra zero?
the magahat's can't math anyways

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4338 on: December 15, 2021, 05:21:21 PM »
https://www.politico.com/interactives/2021/covid-by-the-numbers-how-each-state-fared-on-our-pandemic-scorecard/

An objective analysis on how each state did handling the pandemic.  It's worth remembering that the MSM often colors our perception of how the states are doing.  It often comes down to a trade off between health and the economy.

« Reply #4339 on: December 16, 2021, 12:00:48 AM »
165/78,610 = 0.2%
looking promising

Not promising. 

Delta cases in the UK have been bouncing around 30-40k for months, and gradually creeping up.  The latest spike to nearly 80k is Omicron, which only had a handful of confirmed cases a couple of weeks ago and is now dominant in London and some other areas. 

To start with, it looked like doubling every 4-5 days, now less than 2.  That’s compared to 11 days doubling when delta hit.  An estimated R number about 3.5 compared to 1.4 for delta.

It’s spreading at a incredible rate, but it’s still too early to be sure what that means for serious illness.  Unless it’s considerably milder, there’s a very good chance it will overwhelm the health service and we’ll all be back in strict lockdown before or just after Christmas.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4340 on: December 16, 2021, 12:57:26 AM »
Keep in mind the existing case for it being 'milder' may be due to people who have previously been infected with covid, being infected with the omicron strain so having some level of immunity.

We need data on people who are virgin's to this corona virus. Australia would make a good test case given we have had very low rates of infection. Although we have high levels of vaccination. So we need to find and infect all the anti vaxxer muppets with omicron to study it's effects

There is little use in saying it looks milder when a lot of those infected may have previously been infected with the delta or other strain before

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #4341 on: December 16, 2021, 01:25:11 AM »
Its the hospitalization everyone should be worried about.

Means you're sick enough to think you're dying or will die without help.

So in theory, if we got rid of hospitals, the death rate could be as high as 10%.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #4342 on: December 16, 2021, 01:28:43 AM »
Fauci says a tailor made vaccine for the omicron variant is unnecessary. Excellent

It will be too late - everyone will catch it by the time they can produce anything.  I think all you can do is try to control the rate of spread.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #4343 on: December 16, 2021, 05:36:40 AM »
Infection rate is roughly 10%.

Come christmas, if the hospitals are overwehlmed they need to triage the icu then we can say "we be fuuuucked".

Fingers crossed.
Merry christmas!
Have a kwazy wanza
Chappy chanaka.

« Reply #4344 on: December 16, 2021, 06:36:31 AM »
they need to triage the icu

ICUs are triaged.

« Reply #4345 on: December 16, 2021, 07:12:29 AM »
in non retarded countries that have decent vax rates

« Reply #4346 on: December 16, 2021, 10:28:56 AM »
in non retarded countries that have decent vax rates
wot?

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4347 on: December 16, 2021, 11:24:55 AM »
they need to triage the icu

ICUs are triaged.
I think in this context 'triage' means to let somebody die/only do palliative care due to not being able to provide an icu bed for this person. At least in my country this hasn't happened yet.

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #4348 on: December 16, 2021, 11:48:32 AM »
we came close here in the Tdot back in teh spring.
900beds for 14M people.
so wehn "they" say the hospitals are full, they mean they're full.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/ontario-hospitals-on-the-verge-of-enacting-last-resort-triage-protocols-1.5406746

The province also reported on Wednesday that 2,281 patients are currently hospitalized, with 877 patients in intensive care.

It’s believed the province could be forced to enact triage protocols if ICU admissions related to COVID-19 exceed 900.

“I just can't say strongly enough just what a horrible position we're in the health-care sector right now and why it's so important that we really drive these numbers to the ground,” Dr. Chris Simpson, a cardiologist and executive vice-president of Ontario Health, told CTV News.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4349 on: December 18, 2021, 05:27:15 AM »
Do you guys think you'll get through the coming month or two without catching the omikron?

I personally think I won't be able to get through the winter without getting it, but thanks to the vaccine I'm not too worried.

Also omikron has shown to replicate 70x faster in the bronchial tissue, but 10x slower in the lung (which means reduced risk for pneumonia, which is what kills you). Apparently, hospitalisations are 2/3 down with omikron compared to delta. Which is good news, but considering it is so much more infectious, hospitals might still get heavily overloaded.

Member of the BOTD