nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)

• 7722 Replies
Re: nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)
« Reply #4170 on: October 14, 2021, 08:06:17 AM »
malpractice is a big thing
understaffed hospital workers on 16-24hr shifts leads to a lot of bad decisions.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4171 on: October 14, 2021, 10:34:39 AM »

"He developed pneumonia a while back and after a couple of weeks he decided to go to the hospital.  They immediately put him on Remdesivir-- which is known to cause kidney failure, which in turn, ironically enough leads to pneumonia.  After a few days he was taken off of Remdesivir (at the request of his family I believe), put on a ventilator and placed in a medically-induced coma.  He had been in a coma for the last 40 days, to which his body succumbed.  So basically, like so many others, he was murdered in a hospital."

A lot of the comments are like this one, e.g., Hospitals kill people...

I wasn't aware that people actually think hospitals are murdering covid patients. That's a new one to me.
Not that these dorks will have any idea of the treatment he received anyway.    They are just making it up.

That's why I said rumor. I mean, they are you tube comments. Not the most reliable source for anything. I just thought it interesting that some people may think hospitals are the real evil.

« Reply #4172 on: October 15, 2021, 01:39:52 AM »

That's why I said rumor. I mean, they are you tube comments. Not the most reliable source for anything. I just thought it interesting that some people may think hospitals are the real evil.
It's not surprising though is it?  Youtube comments are whackado land and these guys are flat earthers - not the most rational of people.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4173 on: October 15, 2021, 09:21:37 AM »

It's not surprising though is it?  Youtube comments are whackado land and these guys are flat earthers - not the most rational of people.

To your point, it shouldn't be surprising. I just hadn't heard that sort of argument that the hospitals (Dr's, Nurses', etc.) are The Problem.

A lot of the tribute posts out there for the guy are sort of of the same ilk, "The hospital's protocols would (did) kill him..." Kinda begs the question as to why he went to the hospital in the first place. He could have stayed home and horse de-wormered himself.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #4174 on: October 16, 2021, 01:38:03 AM »
Don't break the rules!
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4175 on: October 16, 2021, 02:13:12 AM »
Don't break the rules!

You're a bit of a Flat Earth celebrity John.... Did you know of this Rob Skiba bloke? Met him before?

It's a shame that all the flat earthers are so fragmented. Some on this forum, some on the "other" forum. Some on YouTube, or Facebook etc. They should all be here!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #4176 on: October 16, 2021, 04:11:13 AM »
Don't break the rules!
I thought flat earth belief was all about rule breaking.  Sticking it to the man!

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4177 on: October 18, 2021, 11:29:26 AM »
Doom surrounds the house of Crouton.

This week I found out my wife's aunt, who is fully vaccinated, who works as a nurse caught a breakthrough case of covid.  She's in the hospital and recovering pretty well.  But before she knew it she infected her two adult children and almost everyone in their families of which everyone old enough is vaccinated.  The only one spared was her daughter's husband who already had covid and is vaccinated.

Meanwhile my brother in law, who is vaccinated, and her three adult children and their families, also vaccinated, have been infected with covid because one of his daughter's asshole boyfriend is an antivaxxer.

I know this is just anecdotal but I'm seeing a lot of anecdotes.  I'm starting to think that this vaccine isn't doing a great job at preventing infections.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4178 on: October 18, 2021, 11:39:52 AM »
Sorry to hear all that.

It's strange, we went from like 90+% efficacy with the vaccines in preventing infection pre-Delta. Then the focus shifted away from that to some percent in preventing hospitalization and death. It seems that, perhaps because of Delta, infection prevention isn't really a "thing" anymore.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4179 on: October 18, 2021, 11:58:15 AM »
I wish they would hurry up and get treatments out there. I'm hoping that Merk pill will actually do some good, but last I read about it it's going to be next year.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4180 on: October 18, 2021, 02:46:39 PM »
Sorry to hear all that.

It's strange, we went from like 90+% efficacy with the vaccines in preventing infection pre-Delta. Then the focus shifted away from that to some percent in preventing hospitalization and death. It seems that, perhaps because of Delta, infection prevention isn't really a "thing" anymore.

Infection prevention was never the primary goal of a vaccine.

I wish they would hurry up and get treatments out there. I'm hoping that Merk pill will actually do some good, but last I read about it it's going to be next year.

Prevention is always better than a cure and as much as cures are also a great tool, if you're in America or another developed country, you have access to a preventative (if your immune system is good)

If you think mRNA sounds scary, come to Australia where we are literally binning Astrazeneca because no one wants them in favour of an mRNA style one. It's crazy. I'd love a booster with the AstraZeneca later (as I don't trust the government to deliver on a booster roll-out program in a timely manner) but stupid red tape would order a doctor to chuck the AstraZeneca vial in the bin and not give a dose in my arm.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #4181 on: October 18, 2021, 02:49:35 PM »
Prevention, no, followed by preve tion, yes.

Make up your mind

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4182 on: October 18, 2021, 02:51:54 PM »

Make up your mind

Infection prevention vs disease prevention

You can get infected with a virus and be prevented from acquiring the disease

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4183 on: October 18, 2021, 03:25:59 PM »
Shifter, why do you lecture on the vaccine as if this pill (if it works) isn't a great thing to have? Lots of vaccinated people will benefit, too. Vaccinated people are getting sick, some of them end up in the hospital, some of them die. More treatments will make all this end faster.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4184 on: October 18, 2021, 03:42:05 PM »
Shifter, why do you lecture on the vaccine as if this pill (if it works) isn't a great thing to have? Lots of vaccinated people will benefit, too. Vaccinated people are getting sick, some of them end up in the hospital, some of them die. More treatments will make all this end faster.

I made a mistake in my original post when I said

Prevention is always better than a cure and as much as cures treatments are also a great tool

My mistake, correction in quote

I fully support treatment creation and study of existing medicines we currently use and they have a place indeed. I do think it's weird that people would deliberately shun a proven safe & effective, made for purpose vaccine and rather tempt getting seriously ill, banking on a treatment.

Death is not the only metric in which covid should be judged. By the time most people would realise they even have covid, permanent damage may have already been done, hence why a vaccine should be at the top of people's lists in desirability

The arguments why people are hesitant for the covid vaccines are also built on falsehoods like it will 'modify genes'

Strange, because Merck's treatment idea works on exactly that premise (to the viral genome)

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4185 on: October 18, 2021, 04:03:56 PM »
Well, I agree with all that, but some people have always been afraid of vaccines, and this one is different so more people are afraid of it...  BUT if you are sick right now, your fear of this new kind of medicine will be overpowered by fear of death. 

« Reply #4186 on: October 18, 2021, 05:21:59 PM »

Make up your mind

Infection prevention vs disease prevention

You can get infected with a virus and be prevented from acquiring the disease

Gotcha

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4187 on: October 19, 2021, 03:33:39 PM »

Dennis Prager vs Covid.

Fight!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4188 on: October 19, 2021, 03:47:05 PM »
Sucked in to him. Love how they say covid is a hoax/not serious/like the flu and when they get it, throw the kitchen sink at trying to treat it. Some to no avail and still end up dead

Also isn't monoclonal antibodies expensive? Your average repug pleb will be quite put out affording that

Oh well, let them think thats the best way.

Know your place

« Reply #4189 on: October 19, 2021, 03:49:39 PM »
Thsi fucker...
Ah

And seriosuly

Vaccinated rodent spleen juice is more ideal than training your own immune system...

But he s also a fkcng liar.
Who knows if he got the vax or even has covid.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4190 on: October 19, 2021, 04:03:42 PM »
Sucked in to him. Love how they say covid is a hoax/not serious/like the flu and when they get it, throw the kitchen sink at trying to treat it. Some to no avail and still end up dead

Also isn't monoclonal antibodies expensive? Your average repug pleb will be quite put out affording that

Oh well, let them think thats the best way.

He's backed by the Koch brothers.  Money isn't a problem for him.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4191 on: October 19, 2021, 06:29:33 PM »
Also isn't monoclonal antibodies expensive?

It is expensive and apparently you have to qualify to get it; Over a certain age and/or specific co-morbidities and/or immune suppressed. I was talking to an Oncologist friend of mine just this morning about the protocol. She said she had a patient, vaccinated, got Covid. Qualified for monoclonal antibodies treatment. Went to Stanford Med (Big med institution here in the states.) Couldn't get the treatment there because they had so many unvaxxed patients to treat first. The patient ended up having to go to some other place a few hours away and got the treatment. At the other place, in the waiting room, the patient said there were like 20 other people with covid there too. Listening to the staff talking to all the patients she said she was pretty sure everyone she heard talking answered no as to whether they were vaxxed or not. She was seemingly the only vaxxed person there.

« Reply #4192 on: October 20, 2021, 01:49:27 AM »
Qualified for monoclonal antibodies treatment.
There's a bunch of studies ongoing for that treatment, but no real evidence for it yet.

https://www.cochrane.org/CD013825/HAEMATOL_are-laboratory-made-covid-19-specific-monoclonal-antibodies-effective-treatment-covid-19

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4193 on: October 20, 2021, 04:11:56 AM »
For all the silly 'vaccine shoppers' out there. A new vaccine from Oz may eventually enter this space

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/engeneic-potential-new-covid19-vax-for-mutant-strains-to-be-developed-in-australia/news-story/7bdd1d096b2734f27e043bc45805206a

An Australian biotech tech company is the first in the world to develop a potential nanocellular Covid-19 vaccine that’s expected to be more efficient against mutant strains and better suited for patients with compromised immune systems.

The unique drug developed by Sydney-based company EnGeneIC has shown a better immune response and 95 per cent efficacy in its preclinical animal studies.

The technology used for the drug was initially developed as a breakthrough cancer treatment but has been adjusted to work as a vaccine.

According to the company, the vaccine can be kept at room temperature, has a shelf life of more than three years and doesn’t have any added stabilisers or chemicals.

There is a focus on making the drugs suitable for patients with compromised immune systems — such as people with cancer, auto-immune diseases and other chronic diseases — who may not respond effectively to existing vaccines.

EnGeneIC co-chief Jennifer MacDiarmid said there was no vaccine to date that was directed towards immune-compromised people and they were excluded from other vaccine trials that wanted emergency approval.

“People with cancer, auto-immune diseases, chronic diseases, or even older individuals have a degree of immune-deficiency and are not likely to respond effectively to current vaccines,” she said.

“Our (cancer clinical) trials also show that our treatment is very safe since it does not harm healthy cells, and in fact it is groundbreaking in that it results in activation of healthy white blood cells (immune cells) in these vulnerable patients.”

Undergoing trials. If it checks out, it's another one you can decide on.

Know your place

« Reply #4194 on: October 20, 2021, 04:21:17 AM »
Mutants out of austealia?

From the land of kangaroos wombats devils giant spiders snakes and what else?

« Reply #4195 on: October 20, 2021, 04:24:35 AM »
Qualified for monoclonal antibodies treatment.
There's a bunch of studies ongoing for that treatment, but no real evidence for it yet.

https://www.cochrane.org/CD013825/HAEMATOL_are-laboratory-made-covid-19-specific-monoclonal-antibodies-effective-treatment-covid-19

Unless you live in florida where desantis got it for his people.
Their death count is waaaay down now (course they counts by the week or month now...)

Also
Its harvested rodent grown spleen antobodes
Anyone hsre of the antivax not think thats an odd thing to want?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4196 on: October 20, 2021, 11:29:15 AM »
They're talking about another variant  >:(

Also Bill Gates is going to get his chip in you with the Merck pill, too!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4197 on: October 20, 2021, 11:51:22 AM »
I know, just read about it:

"Delta is the UK's dominant variant, but latest official data suggests 6% of Covid cases that have been genetically sequenced are of a new type.
AY.4.2, which some are calling "Delta Plus", contains mutations that might give the virus survival advantages.
Tests are under way to understand how much of a threat it may pose.
Experts say it is unlikely to take off in a big way or escape current vaccines.
It is not yet considered a variant of concern, or a variant under investigation - the categories assigned to variants and the level of risk associated with them.
"
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58965650

Hopefully not a concern.

And yeah, bring on the nanobots. I'm totally enjoying my enhanced internal 5G reception, nary a dropped call or pixel, and I no longer have an AT&T 2 year contract. It's awesome!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4198 on: October 20, 2021, 12:01:06 PM »
I don't know how much more bad covid news I can tolerate. I'm beginning to understand why people believe in weird cures. You just want to believe in something.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4199 on: October 20, 2021, 12:17:26 PM »
You just want to believe in something.

A pity they dont believe in the vaccines lol

Know your place