nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)

• 7722 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)
« Reply #4140 on: October 06, 2021, 07:15:35 AM »
https://austinpublishinggroup.com/pharmacology-therapeutics/fulltext/ajpt-v9-id1149.pdf

A comparison of two antiviral therapeutics.

ABSTRACT - The pharmacology of anti-SARS-CoV-2 drugs, Molnupiravir (M) and repurposed Ivermectin (IV) were compared. The IC50 for the inhibition of viral replication were 0.3µM for M and 2.8µM for IV. Both drugs have good oral absorption, with M achieving peak plasma concentrations by 2 hours and IV
by 5 hours. The plasma half life were 7 hours for M and 81-91 hours for IV. M inhibits viral replication inducing viral mutagenesis in RdRp, causing viral error catastrophe and viral extinction. IV affects viral cell entry, nuclear transport and inhibits replication via RdRp. IV has additional effect to suppress cytokine production through STAT-3 inhibition. M is a more potent antiviral drug and IV has a longer residence in the body. Their effects on RdRp and cytokine inhibition are potentially complimentary for anti-COVID-19 activity. Both IV and M should be compared in randomized controlled clinical trials, and the possibility of their combination for anti-SARS-CoV-2 antiviral actions explored further.

I look forward to seeing the results for Molnupiravir however I wonder if people who have an aversion to the vaccine will also have an aversion to this?

Afterall, the first thing you see on a search about it is 'Molnupiravir is an experimental antiviral drug'

And the same people complaining about 'Emergency Use Authorisation' given to vaccines will also have to hold Molnupiravir to the same standard as it is also seeking an EUA

Also looking at the brochure of how it works 'Molnupiravir is designed to introduce errors into the genetic code of the virus'. Can you imagine an antivaxxer who makes false claims about a vaccine and how it will modify your genes clawing for a product that advertises that it works by exactly this way? Seems like it will be a hard sell

Still, that's why we have clinical trials and such. I'm sure Merck would never do a dodgy on us and manipulate the data to make something look safer than what it really is *cough Vioxx cough*

« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 07:24:37 AM by Shifter »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #4141 on: October 06, 2021, 08:20:39 AM »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/fish-horizontal-gene-transfer-1.5972546

i dunno about this whole RNA injection method...

gonna have a lot of people out their with spikey celled blood or something if it gets into their testicles and they make a covid baby

AAAAHHA

ok so there!

dr john campbell on molnupiravir

skip to 10:12
men are not to get people pregnant
and women are not to get pregnant
geee why not?
becuase the only way it can alter DNA is if it gets into the gametes!

side note:
skip to 10:12 and 14:45
"form of RNA" and messing up with RNA replication... supposedly specific to covid19 and i'll leave it to the antivaxers to not clue into the potential risks of this vs fears of mysterious vaccine risks.

and is this possible to get the RNA imbedded into DNA strands?
yes!
but will they be active or just inert space takers?
who knows.

skip to 2:31
"DNA integrated into the host...viral genes"
"viral fossils"

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4142 on: October 07, 2021, 03:05:31 AM »
Healthy lungs

Covid lungs

Sucks to be that guy

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/cat-scan-shows-how-viciously-covid-attacks-key-organs/news-story/62e87b6f97a9f71a1ff588b5f5124630

If that person was vaccinated, the virus would have been unlikely to get this far. The immune system would be like 'Hey I know you!!!!'

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4143 on: October 07, 2021, 09:42:56 PM »
So I'm doing some housework and just letting youtube autoplay when along comes this video.

Youtube doesn't usually autoplay Foxnews.  I think it's because I've been watching a lot of The Critical Drinker reviews.  It's an interesting thing to watch because if you haven't had the time to become acclimated to Tucker Carlson then he sounds like a raving lunatic.  His viewers have apparently watched his show enough that he just sounds reasonable here.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #4144 on: October 07, 2021, 10:14:41 PM »
Hes one of the worst.
Oh the day when fox cuts his busloads of protectiive laywer entourage and he has to answer under oath for his lies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4145 on: October 07, 2021, 10:30:53 PM »
Wow you can see the contradiction in a few seconds of each other in the first minute lol

Fauci never 'cancelled' Christmas. His advice was 'to the extent possible do not travel'.

Then Cucker stoking the outrage 'Christmas is cancelled everybody!'

Even in the harshest lockdown, I could just order all the presents and food online and celebrate it at home. Like I've done for the past 39 years (not the online bit obviously, just staying at home). However because Canberra people aren't retarded and we today are at 97% 12+ years first dose vaxxed, we should be double dosed near 100% by Christmas or even late November

Not everyone lives with family. So take his advice or don't. Although the data is pretty clear. More travel leads to more infection which leads to more death. He'd look like a dumbarse if he gave advice which leads to mass death given his role.

Mass travel and gathering is something Cucker, our double agent liberal wants everyone to do because it should wipe out many thousands more repug voters. Thanks Cuck!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 10:32:56 PM by Shifter »

Know your place

« Reply #4146 on: October 07, 2021, 11:19:29 PM »
So you being on an island should be happy the govt cockblocked all off island travel.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4147 on: October 07, 2021, 11:33:02 PM »
So you being on an island should be happy the govt cockblocked all off island travel.

Until we are vaccinated, yeah. Once everyone who wants a vaccine has had the opportunity to have one has passed, it will be suicide for the government to continue to block it. I believe they are talking about allowing travel again from November or something....

Of course, international travel also depends on the rules of other countries and I imagine airfare prices will be obnoxiously ridiculous for some time. Gone will be the days I paid $1200 for a return trip of a family of 4 to China....  >:(

Know your place

« Reply #4148 on: October 08, 2021, 05:17:20 AM »
Dont worry about going there
Chinas comig to you
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 05:15:44 PM by Themightykabool »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4149 on: October 08, 2021, 03:55:49 PM »
Dont worry
Chinas comig to you

Wouldnt surprise me. One if our ex PM just went over to Taiwan to speak with their leader on a stage and told everyone China shouldn't be a big bully. FFS there is no diplomacy anymore. No tact. It seems after Trump, no one gives a shit for the art

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4150 on: October 08, 2021, 05:45:58 PM »
1 in 500 Americans dead from covid in less than 2 years. Way to stick it to the libs!!

In contrast 1 in 18000 Aussies are dead

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4151 on: October 10, 2021, 03:42:16 PM »
https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/10/prior-infection-vs-vaccination-why-everyone-should-get-a-covid-19-shot/

So we've been wondering if there's any difference between an immune system primed with the vaccine vs the natural immunity you get from being infected. Now we know.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4152 on: October 10, 2021, 05:34:02 PM »
The biggest difference is that with a vaccine you don't have to get the disease that want protection from.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4153 on: October 11, 2021, 08:07:50 AM »
An evangelical Flat Earther and author, Rob Skiva, is in critical condition with COVID

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/rob-skiba-52-dallas-tx-author-evangelical-flat-earther-anti-vaxxer-on-ventilator-with-covid

He's also an antivaxxer, hence why he's being mocked and ridiculed on that website. Read all about his dumbfuckery on there

Maybe you can also help him out by buying one of his books, 'Testing the Globe'
https://www.amazon.com/Testing-Globe-Investigation-Rob-Skiba/dp/1724119044

Know your place

« Reply #4154 on: October 11, 2021, 09:12:31 AM »

He's also an antivaxxer, hence why he's being mocked and ridiculed on that website. Read all about his dumbfuckery on there

Hope he pulls through, but the guy is an absolute fuckwit.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4155 on: October 12, 2021, 11:49:28 AM »
Super NSFW:

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4156 on: October 12, 2021, 11:57:12 AM »
Super NSFW:

That ad would be much more effective then the shite the Aussie government put out.

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4157 on: October 12, 2021, 06:08:25 PM »

Hope he pulls through, but the guy is an absolute fuckwit.

Some commenters on sorryantivaxxer.com are saying he didn't make it.

Rob is gone.  He passed today.   They are blaming those who are vaccinated.   Rob is hanging with Elvis now

Bit sad really.  Hope that others can learn something from this.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4158 on: October 12, 2021, 08:20:02 PM »
On the video begging for prayers in there it says he was a 'hero to the flat earth'. I've never heard of him. Why was he not on this site and part of John Davis's collective? If you're not on this forum - it doesn't count

In a way his death is sad. In another way he had it coming and is deserved. How many people did he suck in with his anti vaxxer BS and probably got them killed? If you're in a position of influence - be responsible with it and use the power as a positive influence on society.

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4159 on: October 12, 2021, 08:54:26 PM »
On the video begging for prayers in there it says he was a 'hero to the flat earth'. I've never heard of him. Why was he not on this site and part of John Davis's collective? If you're not on this forum - it doesn't count

In a way his death is sad. In another way he had it coming and is deserved. How many people did he suck in with his anti vaxxer BS and probably got them killed? If you're in a position of influence - be responsible with it and use the power as a positive influence on society.

As far as famous FEr's go, he's right up there with Jeran, Bob Knodel(sp), and Mark Sargent. He's part of that group that's always presenting at the FE conventions with the aforementioned. He is (was) a big time bible-thumping FEr.

« Reply #4160 on: October 12, 2021, 09:59:18 PM »
would he be on the other site?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4161 on: October 12, 2021, 11:50:10 PM »

Not that I'm aware. None of those guys seem to come here or over there. They are YouTubers.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4162 on: October 13, 2021, 12:09:37 AM »
Oddly enough we have something of a contentious relationship with flat earth youtubers.  I've seen a few post here every now and then and the exchanges aren't particularly friendly.

One of the members here threatened to beat one of these youtubers to death with a shovel.

Okay that member was me.  But still...

« Reply #4163 on: October 13, 2021, 02:27:31 AM »
You do realise that actual flat earthers don't come to these sites?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #4164 on: October 13, 2021, 06:11:57 AM »
So theres the authoritarian site, this wackadoodle site, and the youtubers.
And we all hate each other?
Hahah

Liberal lgbtq protestants vs hard core cathloics vs televangilsts.

« Reply #4165 on: October 13, 2021, 07:40:02 AM »
So theres the authoritarian site, this wackadoodle site, and the youtubers.
And we all hate each other?

Well, plenty of flatties don't consider the TFES to be particularly sincere.  Can't imagine why.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4166 on: October 13, 2021, 10:09:04 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/oct/13/canberra-set-to-become-the-most-covid-vaccinated-city-in-the-world
“We expect to be at around 99% of the eligible population fully vaccinated by the end of November. It’s a testament to ACT residents and their willingness to protect themselves, their family and their community.”

Overseas city-states, such as Monaco are tipping 70% fully vaccinated, and Singapore is approaching 80%. London has just passed 70%, despite the head start it received in its vaccination program, compared with Australia.

We have over 98% of people 12+ vaccinated with at least 1 dose so far and about 75% with 2 doses. So by end of November we are expecting 99% of people aged 12+ in the ACT to be fully vaccinated. YEAH 8)

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4167 on: October 13, 2021, 10:09:21 PM »
Rumor has it Skiba didn't make it. Here's a tribute vid. Hardly hard evidence. But wow, you should see some of the comments.

Rob skiba has passed away|rob skiba death|rob skiba

w larue
15 minutes ago
"He developed pneumonia a while back and after a couple of weeks he decided to go to the hospital.  They immediately put him on Remdesivir-- which is known to cause kidney failure, which in turn, ironically enough leads to pneumonia.  After a few days he was taken off of Remdesivir (at the request of his family I believe), put on a ventilator and placed in a medically-induced coma.  He had been in a coma for the last 40 days, to which his body succumbed.  So basically, like so many others, he was murdered in a hospital."

A lot of the comments are like this one, e.g., Hospitals kill people...

I wasn't aware that people actually think hospitals are murdering covid patients. That's a new one to me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4168 on: October 13, 2021, 11:33:32 PM »
Wait... So anti vaxxers are on the 'I can just cure covid with Remdesivir' train but then bitch about when they get it and if it fails their fellow nutcase friends say the hospital murdered them.

Idiots. Their shitty life choices gets them killed

Well, if he is dead, not a fuck given from me. The country should celebrate. The average IQ just went up a tad

Know your place

« Reply #4169 on: October 14, 2021, 01:47:32 AM »

"He developed pneumonia a while back and after a couple of weeks he decided to go to the hospital.  They immediately put him on Remdesivir-- which is known to cause kidney failure, which in turn, ironically enough leads to pneumonia.  After a few days he was taken off of Remdesivir (at the request of his family I believe), put on a ventilator and placed in a medically-induced coma.  He had been in a coma for the last 40 days, to which his body succumbed.  So basically, like so many others, he was murdered in a hospital."

A lot of the comments are like this one, e.g., Hospitals kill people...

I wasn't aware that people actually think hospitals are murdering covid patients. That's a new one to me.
Not that these dorks will have any idea of the treatment he received anyway.    They are just making it up.