nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)

• 7715 Replies

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
Re: nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)
« Reply #2790 on: February 27, 2021, 02:00:59 AM »
My point was that more people means more bad stuff for the environment.
If ya'll would stop eating meat and avocados, we could have billions and billions of people more without hurting the environment.

But sure, spread of viruses such as covid-19 would be even faster with more people.

Anyway, talking about the corone: I think in the future there should be international agreements about emergency plans which would define adequate procedures that countries should take based on a virus' deadliness and speed of spreading. I think we lost much time (=lives) by not having such a plan, many countries were doing things too slowly, waited to long with mandatory mask/home office etc.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 02:04:20 AM by Definitely Not Swedish »
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2791 on: February 28, 2021, 04:58:35 PM »

I've been seeing this commercial a lot lately, doesn't it seem a little creepy?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #2792 on: February 28, 2021, 05:11:59 PM »

I've been seeing this commercial a lot lately, doesn't it seem a little creepy?

Super creepy on many levels. Chief among them, this guy:

Founder & CEO of Delos??? Delos is the name of the corporation in Westworld!!! Not only are the nano-bots going to get us but the life-size ones too.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2793 on: February 28, 2021, 05:33:48 PM »
OMG! I didnt' even remember that.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #2794 on: February 28, 2021, 05:54:27 PM »
OK in similar fashion, if anyone ever watched that show Continuum, the main character made a health-tracking bracelet called Halo. It was a big deal. And not necessarily because of its potential to do good in the world. And then Amazon put out a health-tracking bracelet called Halo and I could not for the life of me get over the irony. Anyway. I guess this might be off topic, so that is all I have to say on the matter.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2795 on: March 02, 2021, 07:06:37 AM »
This is good news, I think. Merck and Johnson & Johnson are going to team up to get the new vaccine out https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-health-coronavirus-pandemic-9ca6f1f4c502b095531926a53abe7262 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2796 on: March 05, 2021, 01:05:32 PM »
https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/health-safety/japan-wants-china-to-stop-anal-covid-tests-on-citizens/news-story/453d4cab71f5fcf938a2b11f0c54498b

Japan has voiced its discomfort over China’s unorthodox COVID health tests for arriving passengers.

Japan’s chief cabinet secretary Katsunobu Kato has asked for Japanese citizens arriving in China to be exempt from anal swab tests due to severe “psychological pain” associated with it.

The unusual testing method is also carried out on Chinese citizens and sparked reactions of horror and humour when it was unveiled to the public in January.

;D

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #2797 on: March 06, 2021, 12:05:24 AM »
Suck it up, I got my first vaccine yesterday  8)

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2798 on: March 06, 2021, 12:12:01 AM »

Australia on the other hand gets penalised for taking covid seriously that Italy blocked our order of 250K doses  from being exported

This 'vaccine nationalism' is pretty sick. Australia will have capability to manufacture our own soon enough but other poorer countries that don't have that capability will be at the back of the queue and among the last to vaccinate

Let us know how you go with your vaccine. Which brand was it from?

I'll most likely be getting the AstraZeneca

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #2799 on: March 06, 2021, 01:42:53 AM »
Yeah it's just ridiculous how bad the vaccine distribution is working.

I got the pfizer/biontech one. My arm hurts a bit when moving it (to be expected) other than that I feel fine. Maybe a little bit tired, but I also had to get up quite early all week so yeah ;D

Member of the BOTD

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #2800 on: March 06, 2021, 06:47:40 AM »
https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/health-safety/japan-wants-china-to-stop-anal-covid-tests-on-citizens/news-story/453d4cab71f5fcf938a2b11f0c54498b

Japan has voiced its discomfort over China’s unorthodox COVID health tests for arriving passengers.

Japan’s chief cabinet secretary Katsunobu Kato has asked for Japanese citizens arriving in China to be exempt from anal swab tests due to severe “psychological pain” associated with it.

The unusual testing method is also carried out on Chinese citizens and sparked reactions of horror and humour when it was unveiled to the public in January.

;D

I think I'd honestly prefer an anal swab than the up-the-nose brain poking swab.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #2801 on: March 06, 2021, 07:06:31 AM »
Mrs Crouton just got the vaccine. Pfizer I think. No side effects so far but she has been sleep talking a lot about the great reset, whatever that is.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #2802 on: March 06, 2021, 07:30:45 AM »
Getting my second dose of the mind control chips next week.  Suck that up.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #2803 on: March 06, 2021, 08:11:02 AM »
Getting my second dose of the mind control chips next week.  Suck that up.

Your immune system is trash, vaccine won't help you anyway!!

...which one did you get tho?

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #2804 on: March 06, 2021, 08:19:09 AM »
Got the old Pfizer mind control/infertility drug.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #2805 on: March 06, 2021, 09:13:48 AM »
Okay, nice!

I believe bill owns moderna but not pfizer. So we should be fine!

Member of the BOTD

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #2806 on: March 06, 2021, 11:40:25 AM »
I'm getting my Johnson & Johnson Janssen/one-dose vaccine tomorrow. I'll report back.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 11:10:15 AM by Jamie »
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2807 on: March 06, 2021, 12:52:31 PM »
My elderly mother still can't get the vaccine. Florida needs to get its shit together. Hopefully now that there are alternatives to the mRNA one they can get enough doses out so the olds don't have to travel 50 miles.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #2808 on: March 06, 2021, 04:05:42 PM »
My grandfather is all vaccinated up now. And my dad and step mom went in for their first dose today. 3 weeks until their next one.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #2809 on: March 07, 2021, 01:57:05 AM »
My elderly mother still can't get the vaccine. Florida needs to get its shit together. Hopefully now that there are alternatives to the mRNA one they can get enough doses out so the olds don't have to travel 50 miles.

Yes, in my country many elderly didnt get their shot yet, too, so that sucks!

Member of the BOTD

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #2810 on: March 07, 2021, 11:10:29 AM »
It went well. I feel fine and my 5G receptivity is astounding.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #2811 on: March 07, 2021, 11:34:34 AM »

How come you're getting it before the elderly? Are you stealing their jabs? tut tut
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #2812 on: March 07, 2021, 11:39:35 AM »

How come you're getting it before the elderly? Are you stealing their jabs? tut tut
Personally I'm getting it as I work for a hospital, and they just keep sending us batches - only reason I'm getting my second shot this week, otherwise it would be a few weeks even more even for my first.  Though the elderly in the UK have now all had it (or been offered it). 

I'm not clinical and work from home most days, but we can't send the shots back, so might as well get one!

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #2813 on: March 07, 2021, 11:55:21 AM »
I have the AstraZeneca vaccine coursing through my blood as of yesterday, coming from Oxford it states that side effects can include the urge to take cold baths and engage in sodomy, nothing as yet.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 11:57:34 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #2814 on: March 07, 2021, 01:17:45 PM »

It's about the priority - I have highest priority because sweden's future depends on me!

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #2815 on: March 07, 2021, 01:33:05 PM »

It's about the priority - I have highest priority because sweden's future depends on me!
RIP Sweden.

« Reply #2816 on: March 07, 2021, 02:26:48 PM »
Got my Pfizer dose 1 yesterday. Props to Walgreens for a well-executed web site and on site experience.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #2817 on: March 07, 2021, 09:18:54 PM »

Personally I'm getting it as I work for a hospital, and they just keep sending us batches - only reason I'm getting my second shot this week, otherwise it would be a few weeks even more even for my first.  Though the elderly in the UK have now all had it (or been offered it). 

I'm not clinical and work from home most days, but we can't send the shots back, so might as well get one!

UK is well ahead with vaccinating, here they're still giving the over 80s their first jabs.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #2818 on: March 07, 2021, 09:19:14 PM »

Oh dear, Sweden is fucked.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #2819 on: March 07, 2021, 09:58:40 PM »
Don't worry, we're doing rather fine.
...especially now that I am vaccinated!

Member of the BOTD