nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)

• 7715 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)
« Reply #1890 on: July 31, 2020, 07:01:07 PM »
They can try!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1891 on: July 31, 2020, 07:33:06 PM »
The timing between the event and his death coincides with an average time from infection to sickness to death. If you had to take a best guess where he caught it, that rally is the obvious candidate
Of course it's possible that he caught it at the rally.  I'm just saying that it's impossible to say that as an absolute certainty.

Not quite true,  if you wanted to find out how he caught it, then all you have to do is follow the genomic sequencing and backtrack the origin of the strain he died from.  If the only place that his physical movements co-incided with that particular strain was Trump's rally in Tulsa, then you could say with absolute certainty he caught it at the rally.

They have been doing this in Australia to track the spread https://about.unimelb.edu.au/newsroom/news/2020/may/tracking-the-covid-19-pandemic-in-australia-using-genomics

The current outbreak in Victoria has been traced using the genetic sequencing to a security guard having sex with a person in quarantine he was supposed to be guarding.   

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #1892 on: July 31, 2020, 07:36:23 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/politics/senate-mcconnell-trump-firewall/index.html

And the rats might flee from the sinking ship.

Seems like a bad move to me.  You can't shill for Trump for the last 4 years and then denounce him 3 months before the election.

Probably should be in the trump thread.

Either way
"Drain the swamp" was one of the goals.
Exposing the corrupt with overwhelming stupidity.

"Maga" was the other.
Soemtimes you gotta hit rock bottom.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #1893 on: August 01, 2020, 03:58:32 AM »
I think the world has been relatively lucky when it comes to pandemics...

Can you imagine a virus with the incubation time/transmission rate Covid-19 and the death rate of Ebola? That would be humanitarian disaster on a gargantuan scale.

Oh my god, what about a virus with the transmission rate of Covid-19 and the absolutely gruesome effects of Zika?

Fuck, that would be so bad. An entire generation of woman on a planet-wide scale wouldn't be able to have children without....

):
):

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1894 on: August 01, 2020, 04:17:31 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/politics/senate-mcconnell-trump-firewall/index.html

Seems like a bad move to me.  You can't shill for Trump for the last 4 years and then denounce him 3 months before the election.

Mitch has proven that yes, he can change his position at the drop of the hat and oppose something one day and happily do it the next.

The guy has no morals at all.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1895 on: August 01, 2020, 04:27:28 AM »

Mitch has proven that yes, he can change his position at the drop of the hat and oppose something one day and happily do it the next.

The guy has no morals at all.

If the Repugnicans had allowed Trump to be impeached earlier this year they would have demonstrated they put the country before the party which indirectly could have landed them more favour and good will from the people come November. Also, the country may have had a stronger, more dignified leadership under Pence which may have seen less deaths and injury and the economy overall from this pandemic.

I hope Trump takes this all personally and has an epic rage rant against his own party 'faithful' lol

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1896 on: August 01, 2020, 09:53:58 PM »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1898 on: August 02, 2020, 04:44:46 AM »
Democraps
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #1899 on: August 02, 2020, 04:54:51 AM »
Republicuƞts
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1900 on: August 02, 2020, 05:24:19 AM »
No need to insult them or elaborate on their stupidity,  the reality is that the republicans might never recover from the Trump years. 

In particular their response to the corona virus, should condemn them to the dustbin of history

Maybe it's time for a new conservative party?

« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 05:25:57 AM by JerkFace »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #1901 on: August 02, 2020, 05:48:41 AM »
No need to insult them or elaborate on their stupidity,  the reality is that the republicans might never recover from the Trump years. 

In particular their response to the corona virus, should condemn them to the dustbin of history

Maybe it's time for a new conservative party?

Any new conservative party will be The Trump Party.

Prove me wrong.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1902 on: August 02, 2020, 06:05:17 AM »

As much as I'd like to believe that, people have short memories when it comes to politics. In a 2 horse race, Biden only needs an allegation of smear and the repugnicans can get a resurgence of votes. The fact they stood back and allowed thousands to die for political gain won't matter.

Also Trump has a cult following. In their eyes, whatever he does, no matter how evil or despicable, the ends justify the means

Know your place

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #1903 on: August 02, 2020, 01:47:49 PM »
Don't worry, ya'll all the same to Europeans.
):

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1904 on: August 03, 2020, 12:03:05 AM »
Don't worry, ya'll all the same to Europeans.

awesome   ;D

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1905 on: August 06, 2020, 05:12:01 AM »
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6932e1.htm?s_cid=mm6932e1_x

C'mon Americans, stop drinking hand sanitiser!! 4 dead!!  :o

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1906 on: August 06, 2020, 06:12:23 AM »

Then don't tell us that it's made from alcohol.  Makes it sound like a cleansing cocktail.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #1907 on: August 06, 2020, 07:40:38 AM »
Where I live, they have to put stuff into non-drinking alcohol (e.g. for hand sanitizer) that make you puke if you try to drink it.

Member of the BOTD

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #1908 on: August 06, 2020, 08:55:21 AM »
Where I live, they have to put stuff into non-drinking alcohol (e.g. for hand sanitizer) that make you puke if you try to drink it.
Something something MUH FREEDOM!

« Reply #1909 on: August 06, 2020, 09:07:58 AM »
Maybe if school systems were better we would know difference between to too two, theyre their there as well as methanol ethanol.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1910 on: August 06, 2020, 09:41:14 AM »
Maybe if school systems were better we would know difference between to too two, theyre their there as well as methanol ethanol.
Is all you have had to do was attended, they would have taught you all those things.🥴
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1911 on: August 06, 2020, 10:24:37 AM »
Maybe if school systems were better we would know difference between to too two, they're their there as well as methanol ethanol.
Yes, better schools would be a good thing. ::)
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #1912 on: August 06, 2020, 09:18:53 PM »

Restaurant food supply stores have 16floz bottles of flavor extracts.
Cheap, 35% to 90% alcohol (depending on flavor) and no ID required.   ;D

« Reply #1913 on: August 07, 2020, 04:24:38 AM »
Some for me
Some for you

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1914 on: August 16, 2020, 11:01:39 PM »

Proof that social distancing, hand hygiene and staying home if you're sick (all the measures used to combat the corone) work.

At the same time, despite those measures being taken hundreds of people are still getting knocked off by the corone and thousands more infected or hospitalised. A lot of those who recover come out with lingering damage too

How do people think it's all a hoax or just as Trump puts it 'a little flu'?

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #1915 on: August 16, 2020, 11:04:12 PM »

Proof that social distancing, hand hygiene and staying home if you're sick (all the measures used to combat the corone) work.

At the same time, despite those measures being taken hundreds of people are still getting knocked off by the corone and thousands more infected or hospitalised. A lot of those who recover come out with lingering damage too

Fake news!
People didn't go to the doctor if they only had a mild-medium cold, thus less influenza tests, thus less lab confirmed influenza cases.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1916 on: August 16, 2020, 11:30:28 PM »

Fake news!
People didn't go to the doctor if they only had a mild-medium cold, thus less influenza tests, thus less lab confirmed influenza cases.

Quit shit posting in a thread like this. What happened to you?

Other metrics can also be used to determine the fact that less people got the flu overall by the fact there have been very few deaths caused by influenza

For example only 36 people have died from the actual flu this year in Australia compared to 430 same time last year

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-23/coronavirus-restrictions-cause-flu-cases-to-drop-australia/12480190

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1917 on: August 16, 2020, 11:34:13 PM »
I'd also add that actual influenza is nothing like a cold and if someone had a fever (a cold doesn't give you that) they sure as hell will be getting tested in this covid climate. Negative for corone? Test for actual flu

If anything, more tests are being done

In any other year, if I got sick with fever, chills and bedridden, I'd assume I have the flu and not go out. Not bother with a test. In this year if that happened, I sure as hell would schedule a test!

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #1918 on: August 17, 2020, 07:19:28 AM »

Fake news!

Other metrics can also be used to determine the fact that less people got the flu overall by the fact there have been very few deaths caused by influenza

For example only 36 people have died from the actual flu this year in Australia compared to 430 same time last year

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-23/coronavirus-restrictions-cause-flu-cases-to-drop-australia/12480190

The data you posted wasnt proving what you claimed it proved. Deal with it.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1919 on: August 17, 2020, 08:01:02 AM »

Fake news!

The data you posted wasnt proving what you claimed it proved. Deal with it.

Why dont you prove your claim?

While society has tried to crush the r0 value of the corona virus it has clearly subsequently crushed the r0 values of all the other viruses such as influenza and the common cold even. You disagree for.... reasons

(anecdotally I have not even had a single cold all year whereas I normally get them back to back through winter)

The other thing to note is not a single death of influenza has been recorded this Winter in Australia.

The graph I posted showed a sharp decline in recorded Influenza cases at the same time the country went into lockdown and did the whole social distancing and hygiene thing. There has been no other year like this.

So again, prove your counter point or quit the shit posting of your loony conspiritard theories

Know your place