nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)

• 7722 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)
« Reply #420 on: March 15, 2020, 05:35:19 PM »
Australias travel advice for overseas

LMAO why are all these African countries and Venezuela there even though they have hardly any COVID cases, but not Italy, Norway, South Korea and Spain which have far more cases per unit population than even China?

They are 'do not travel' for different reasons. Was like that before the virus outbreak. But now no place in the world (except Antarctica) has a friendly travel advice

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-14/church-religious-groups-say-coronavirus-cannot-infect-them/12055476

Greek Orthodox church says 'holy cup cannot carry disease', allows congregations to share spoon

Well then....  ::)

I think Greece should be put on the 'do not travel' list if this is how they think!!!  :P
Yes, our church is fucking bonkers, although recently some priests came out and said "OK, but seriously, stay at home". Although it was only, like, a couple days ago when some church in Larissa did a big communion event. Fucking nutjobs.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #421 on: March 15, 2020, 06:22:24 PM »
https://www.stripes.com/news/stuttgart-red-lights-brothels-amid-coronavirus-fears-1.622351

STUTTGART, Germany — Brothels in U.S. European Command’s hometown of Stuttgart were among a slew of sites that city officials have ordered to close their doors to help in the fight against the coronavirus.

In fact, any form of prostitution was banned, and clubs, bars, movie theaters, museums and public baths were also ordered to temporarily shut down to help in the city’s effort to contain the fast-spreading virus.

You know it's srs if Germans are closing the brothels.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #422 on: March 15, 2020, 09:28:09 PM »
Covid_19: Open letter from Italy to the international scientific community

https://left.it/2020/03/13/covid_19-open-letter-from-italy-to-the-international-scientific-community/
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

« Reply #423 on: March 15, 2020, 11:28:01 PM »
Oh and Trump wants any vaccines for AMERICA ONLY!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/15/coronavirus-germany-tries-to-stop-us-luring-away-firm-seeking-vaccine.html

Like seriously, this is low even for him.  He'll damn the world just to be exclusive. 
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #424 on: March 16, 2020, 01:27:36 AM »
For those that still peddle that this is not much different than the flu (cough NSS cough)

Lets do a mini simulation of 10 active forum members and give the covid-19 to each of them

John Davis
Space Cowgirl
boydster
crouton
Bom Tishop
Lorddave
wise
Pezevenk
Shifter
rabinoz

Ok. Each one of us gets infected  8)

8 of us will have symptoms ranging from a mild to a bad 'cold'
1 of us will require a stay in hospital. Provided the hospital is not over capacity, we should recover in a few weeks
rabinoz is dead  :o >:D

That is the reality. And before we all recover we will likely pass on the virus to at least 2-3 others.

If this was the seasonal flu, you could give it to every active member on this site and it would be unsurprising that we would all recover in a matter of days. There are still people in a serious condition weeks after catching this covid-19 virus

The level of panic is stupid. The fighting over dunny paper is pathetic. The stock market crashing is based on hyperbolic fear. Still, we shouldn't just piss caution in the wind. We should actively take measures to 'flatten the curve'. We shouldn't horde any potential vaccines and we should stop posting dangerous advice that drinking disinfectant can kill the virus or promote the Fox and Friends myth that this is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu. The only reason why this virus hasn't killed as many is because we have actively tried to mitigate the spread and contain it. If China 'let her rip' you can be sure the death toll would be enormous. Imagine if none of the countries bothered to slow the spread. We wouldn;t be dealing with a slow trickle of cases - we'd be caught unprepared with a massive influx of people clogging up hospitals and taking time of work. The funeral business might boom though

Flattening the curve also ensures that the people who get it, should they require hospital care to live, can get it. If everyone gets it at once, many more people than otherwise would die

It's mind boggling people thought this would work in the first place. Darwinism award to those that dont survive this idiocy

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #425 on: March 16, 2020, 02:54:57 AM »

'Muricans go for the guns in the panic. If all Australia goes for is pasta and dunny roll I think we will do ok lol

Also hats off (not) to all the dimwits who think being Asian = having the virus. The level of hate, ignorance and racism is tearing your society apart. Spraying Febreeze on Asians? Really?

What the hell is wrong with people?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #426 on: March 16, 2020, 03:54:54 AM »

Like seriously, this is low even for him.  He'll damn the world just to be exclusive.
The only thing he thinks about is WINNING.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #427 on: March 16, 2020, 06:36:28 AM »
Coronavirus Australia: Queensland researchers find ‘cure’, want drug trial

Some patients who tested positive for coronavirus in Australia have already been treated with one of the drugs and “all did very, very well,” researchers say.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-queensland-researchers-find-cure-want-drug-trial/news-story/93e7656da0cff4fc4d2c5e51706accb5

At last, a good news.

I have read one of the drugs as chloroquine and its another version chloroquine phospat. I could not find the other drug which has been used for HIV too.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #428 on: March 16, 2020, 06:41:11 AM »

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/15/coronavirus-germany-tries-to-stop-us-luring-away-firm-seeking-vaccine.html

I'm almost willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe he want's America to invent and get the vaccine first and the rest of the world can get it from us later.  Still bad, but (as Don Corleone said) "it's only business."
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #429 on: March 16, 2020, 07:55:33 AM »

Some patients who tested positive for coronavirus in Australia have already been treated with one of the drugs and “all did very, very well,” researchers say.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-queensland-researchers-find-cure-want-drug-trial/news-story/93e7656da0cff4fc4d2c5e51706accb5

At last, a good news.

I have read one of the drugs as chloroquine and its another version chloroquine phospat. I could not find the other drug which has been used for HIV too.

Wow, this would be amazing if it turns out they are right.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #430 on: March 16, 2020, 08:15:37 AM »

I'm almost willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe he want's America to invent and get the vaccine first and the rest of the world can get it from us later.  Still bad, but (as Don Corleone said) "it's only business."

The most charitable interpretation is that Trump wants the US to get most of the vaccines at first when this is starting to get manufactured.  The problem with that is because of the nature of managing a pandemic what's best for America might not actually be getting our people vaccinated first.  And I doubt Trump comprehends that.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #431 on: March 16, 2020, 08:26:17 AM »

At last, a good news.

I feel we will can not find chloroquine drug soon at pharmacies. So, hence, it may be an agressive advertisement aim to sell chloroquine drugs, but not working actually. Even so people will try it perhaps.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #432 on: March 16, 2020, 08:30:42 AM »

At last, a good news.

I feel we will can not find chloroquine drug soon at pharmacies. So, hence, it may be an agressive advertisement aim to sell chloroquine drugs, but not working actually. Even so people will try it perhaps.

I think there are a lot of people who take that for rheumatoid arthritis, so maybe it's not a scarce drug and is easily manufactured. I think the HIV drugs are probably the ones that are working, though. 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #433 on: March 16, 2020, 08:39:03 AM »

Sometimes I'm impressed by the things we do in a crisis.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #434 on: March 16, 2020, 08:39:22 AM »

At last, a good news.

I think there are a lot of people who take that for rheumatoid arthritis, so maybe it's not a scarce drug and is easily manufactured. I think the HIV drugs are probably the ones that are working, though.

And according to rumors ibuprofen and some similar drugs increase the  power of corona. Austrian scientists tell. But they did not announce it because of they afraid company sue them. And I have two times heard HIV drugs are well against corona with malaria medicine.

Since the world is concentrating on this problem, I believe they will at least find a treatment that prevents the spread of the disease in a very short time, just like HIV. Actually, doctors have no other choice. You can be protected from HIV or influenza, but it seems impossible to avoid it. Hence, they have to solve. At least we have some solutions.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #435 on: March 16, 2020, 08:48:20 AM »

At last, a good news.

And according to rumors ibuprofen and some similar drugs increase the  power of corona. Austrian scientists tell. But they did not announce it because of they afraid company sue them. And I have two times heard HIV drugs are well against corona with malaria medicine.

Since the world is concentrating on this problem, I believe they will at least find a treatment that prevents the spread of the disease in a very short time, just like HIV. Actually, doctors have no other choice. You can be protected from HIV or influenza, but it seems impossible to avoid it. Hence, they have to solve. At least we have some solutions.

That sounds nuts.  I'll stick to my crack snorting with a bleach chase to cure coronavirus.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #436 on: March 16, 2020, 09:28:11 AM »
I probably already had the corona virus, but my immune system is so strong, I didn't even notice the infection.

Congrats on not being an 80 year old diabetic.

Actually, Covid19 is symptomatic in nearly all cases.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #437 on: March 16, 2020, 09:31:37 AM »
I believe they will at least find a treatment that prevents the spread of the disease in a very short time, just like HIV. Actually, doctors have no other choice. You can be protected from HIV or influenza, but it seems impossible to avoid it. Hence, they have to solve.
Eh?  There is no cure or vaccination for HIV, just drugs that suppress it very effectively.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #438 on: March 16, 2020, 09:56:58 AM »
Word has come down from corporate.  I am officially telecommuting until this blows over.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #439 on: March 16, 2020, 10:04:56 AM »
I believe they will at least find a treatment that prevents the spread of the disease in a very short time, just like HIV. Actually, doctors have no other choice. You can be protected from HIV or influenza, but it seems impossible to avoid it. Hence, they have to solve.
Eh?  There is no cure or vaccination for HIV, just drugs that suppress it very effectively.
Eh! I did not tell anything different.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #440 on: March 16, 2020, 10:17:34 AM »

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #441 on: March 16, 2020, 10:23:37 AM »

Actually, already 2 cases of HIV have been completely cured so far.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #442 on: March 16, 2020, 10:34:59 AM »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #444 on: March 16, 2020, 01:47:01 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/15/traders-await-futures-open-after-fed-cuts-rates-launches-easing-program.html

And just like that all of Trump's gains in the stock market have been vaporized.

Help us Australia!  We need you now more than ever!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #445 on: March 16, 2020, 02:20:07 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/15/traders-await-futures-open-after-fed-cuts-rates-launches-easing-program.html

And just like that all of Trump's gains in the stock market have been vaporized.

Help us Australia!  We need you now more than ever!

We're here to save the world! (again)

Know your place

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #446 on: March 16, 2020, 03:06:47 PM »
For those that still peddle that this is not much different than the flu (cough NSS cough)

Lets do a mini simulation of 10 active forum members and give the covid-19 to each of them

John Davis
Space Cowgirl
boydster
crouton
Bom Tishop
Lorddave
wise
Pezevenk
Shifter
rabinoz

1 of us will require a stay in hospital. Provided the hospital is not over capacity, we should recover in a few weeks

That is the reality. And before we all recover we will likely pass on the virus to at least 2-3 others.

That's wrong though. That's a 10% mortality rate. In reality it seems to be 1-5%, depending on the region.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 04:28:48 PM by Pezevenk »
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #447 on: March 16, 2020, 03:32:42 PM »
Wise's simulation is inaccurate. John Davis will never catch the virus because he's in a secure holding facility under solitary confinement.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #448 on: March 16, 2020, 03:35:21 PM »
Wise's simulation is inaccurate. John Davis will never catch the virus because he's in a secure holding facility under solitary confinement.

Keep far to ibuprofen and make yourself malaria. Then you may live longer.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #449 on: March 16, 2020, 03:36:02 PM »

John Davis
Space Cowgirl
boydster
crouton
Bom Tishop
Lorddave
wise
Pezevenk
Shifter
rabinoz

That's wrong though. That's a 10% mortality rate. In reality it seems to be 1-5%, depending on the region.

Rabinoz already has one foot in the grave due to his advanced years and poor health from his sedentary existence just sitting at the computer to yell on the forums. If he gets covid-19 he's done for. If he gets the seasonal flu I doubt that would put the old codger down 8)

Know your place