nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)

• 7715 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)
« Reply #390 on: March 14, 2020, 05:59:24 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/14/trump-coronavirus-test-129444

Trump tests negative for coronavirus according to his physician. He is also not morbidly obese and the healthiest person in his administration.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #391 on: March 14, 2020, 05:59:53 PM »
On point. Our government just spent $30 million on an advertising blitz. This is all they needed instead if you ask me.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #392 on: March 14, 2020, 10:18:06 PM »
God is punishing the world because of their bad attitude against Syrian immigrants, those even relatives of Jesus are among them.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #393 on: March 14, 2020, 11:23:37 PM »
God is punishing the world because of their bad attitude against Syrian immigrants, those even relatives of Jesus are among them.

But didn't God punish Syrians by making them refugees in the first place?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #394 on: March 14, 2020, 11:23:54 PM »
https://www.fox13now.com/news/national-news/coronavirus/utah-coronavirus-total-increases-to-19

19 new cases.  They're multiplying faster than Mormons.  Actually that's probably not factually accurate.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #395 on: March 15, 2020, 03:45:40 AM »

No, Obama did.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #396 on: March 15, 2020, 04:05:24 AM »

No, Obama did.

Pretty sure God is more powerful than Obama and could have empowered Syrians, destroyed missiles, or just made  sure all the fighting was away from civillian areas.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #397 on: March 15, 2020, 04:09:25 AM »
No, Obama did.
Pretty sure God is more powerful than Obama and could have empowered Syrians, destroyed missiles, or just made  sure all the fighting was away from civillian areas.
God wanted to see how the peoples of other countries treated the Syrians. So he can punish them as after his own hearth.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #398 on: March 15, 2020, 04:28:29 AM »
No, Obama did.
God wanted to see how the peoples of other countries treated the Syrians. So he can punish them as after his own hearth.
Is that also why he unleashed the corona virus too?  Kill people and see how the survivors act?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #399 on: March 15, 2020, 04:37:04 AM »
No, Obama did.
Is that also why he unleashed the corona virus too?  Kill people and see how the survivors act?
I have just think it about Syrians. Others are your business.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #400 on: March 15, 2020, 05:08:21 AM »
Australias travel advice for overseas

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #401 on: March 15, 2020, 05:18:54 AM »

LMAO why are all these African countries and Venezuela there even though they have hardly any COVID cases, but not Italy, Norway, South Korea and Spain which have far more cases per unit population than even China?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 05:27:32 AM by Pezevenk »
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Lorddave

« Reply #402 on: March 15, 2020, 05:30:08 AM »
Probably because there is violence and war?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #403 on: March 15, 2020, 05:32:38 AM »

LMAO why are all these African countries and Venezuela there even though they have hardly any COVID cases, but not Italy, Norway, South Korea and Spain which have far more cases per unit population than even China?

They are 'do not travel' for different reasons. Was like that before the virus outbreak. But now no place in the world (except Antarctica) has a friendly travel advice

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-14/church-religious-groups-say-coronavirus-cannot-infect-them/12055476

Greek Orthodox church says 'holy cup cannot carry disease', allows congregations to share spoon

Well then....  ::)

I think Greece should be put on the 'do not travel' list if this is how they think!!!  :P

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #404 on: March 15, 2020, 06:01:07 AM »
China is not dangereous anymore, but exist in your list.

Japan and South Korea are two of the countries have high cases, not exist in your list.

Italy and USA are two countries in the world only lost the battle against corona, and not exist in your list.

The only true advice is Iran in your map.  ;D

Proven. Your president hates his people and tries to make them sick.

You can sue your s.o.b. president because of tries to kill you by wrong advice. It was better you randomly travel.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #405 on: March 15, 2020, 06:07:44 AM »

Japan is one of the countries has high cases.

Italy and USA are two countries in the world only lost the battle, and not exist in your list.

You can sue your s.o.b. president because of tries to kill you by wrong advice. It was better you randomly travel.

There are many that really hate our PM. He is inept, slow to act and is frankly a cold hearted bastard who is only concerned with his brand. Ironically it is largely this why he is failing and people hate him

America has tried to win this through spin and propaganda by not testing people - the real number of cases would be in the many thousands yet we still allow them in? Perhaps our PM is worried about the optics to his best bud Trump is he puts them on a 'do not travel' list. Putting his personal friendships first before the health of the nation.

China had the balls to act on this at any cost - and they have largely won. And we say 'do not travel there'. I'm sure China is happy not to have our sick people go there anyway.

Know your place

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #406 on: March 15, 2020, 07:02:42 AM »
The problem with China is it's hard to believe them when doctors within China have said there government is providing false data. Maybe they gave their cases under control, but maybe they just aren't telling the truth.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #407 on: March 15, 2020, 07:07:55 AM »
If every country tested the way South Korea is testing, I bet it would look a whole lot worse everywhere.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #408 on: March 15, 2020, 08:01:22 AM »
You Americans everytime ready to find an excuse to your failures. If there would many ills here I guess we would heard it. Because In our country, the dead are announced to the public from the mosques and there is no difference between the last period and the previous period.

I bet they would know if people themselves were dying more in Japan, Korea, or Iran. I mean, if you were dying, you would let the others know. Meh, people are not dying here. Stop making excuses for your failures.

west couldn't give a good test on this. European countries are suffering more than others, just like the medieval plague. the fact is that european countries do not care about hygiene and are also not accustomed to disciplined life. therefore, you cannot understand these things.

Oyeah, actually people are dying everywhere but do not aware. yeah man, yeah! And your president did not tell virus will die in April, hence no panic required when China was applying quarantina. And now, yeah, China tells lie, yeah! Surely!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #409 on: March 15, 2020, 08:12:14 AM »

Japan is one of the countries has high cases.

Italy and USA are two countries in the world only lost the battle, and not exist in your list.

There are many that really hate our PM. He is inept, slow to act and is frankly a cold hearted bastard who is only concerned with his brand. Ironically it is largely this why he is failing and people hate him

America has tried to win this through spin and propaganda by not testing people - the real number of cases would be in the many thousands yet we still allow them in? Perhaps our PM is worried about the optics to his best bud Trump is he puts them on a 'do not travel' list. Putting his personal friendships first before the health of the nation.

China had the balls to act on this at any cost - and they have largely won. And we say 'do not travel there'. I'm sure China is happy not to have our sick people go there anyway.

The fact is that China has been more sincere in this regard than many countries. They say that the disease came from Americans who came to the country. If this is the case, the situation in the USA is worse than we think.

The disease is under control in China and president went to Wuhan and announced it to the media. china won this war. Of course, since the event has propaganda dimension, the United States cannot accept it. While they were competing for something, the continuation of western pride caressing made the center of the disease Europe today. According to the information given by Who, the center of the disease is Europe. but to me the real center is usa. this is my opinion.

Your PM is worse than corona.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #410 on: March 15, 2020, 08:23:33 AM »
Difference of discipline:

China has overcome it, while the rest has not.

And those new cases are mainly Europeans, Americans and Iranians.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #411 on: March 15, 2020, 08:28:31 AM »
The thing that has been the most unsettling for me is the knee-jerk reactions from the people in charge. Perfect example: on Friday, my daughter's school was planning to have administrators meet this week to discuss strategy about preparing to have kids start remote learning. Then on Saturday they blasted out an email saying they decided to instead implement a plan to have kids stay home bringing in Wednesday - Monday and Tuesday they would be helping kids prepare for being home. Then today, they blasted another email saying instead of the previous two now-abandoned plans, the schools are closed immediately for a yet-to-be determined amount of time.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #412 on: March 15, 2020, 10:21:14 AM »
And the wonderful backwards state of TN is reopening their schools. This is after 1) doing nothing and saying there was no problem 2) saying they were going to shut down our district for 2 weeks and 3) reopening schools without having done any testing to confirm the lack of cases.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #413 on: March 15, 2020, 10:45:15 AM »
I probably already had the corona virus, but my immune system is so strong, I didn't even notice the infection.

Other than that, I really hope my country get it's shit together and we dont end up like italy - we're currently on the best way to do so. But fortunately, we have way better health care and infrastructure than a 3rd world country like italy.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #414 on: March 15, 2020, 11:21:22 AM »
This is why so many Americans end up stupid

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-trump-fox-business-trish-regan-removed-impeachment-conspiracy-a9403011.html

There are people who actually watch and listen to that shite. Trump wonders about all the fake news? He need only look to the crap on FOX (when he's not looking at his own Twitter feed)

And check this out

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/12/media/fox-news-coronavirus/index.html
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 11:34:45 AM by Shifter »

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #415 on: March 15, 2020, 11:31:37 AM »
I probably already had the corona virus, but my immune system is so strong, I didn't even notice the infection.

Congrats on not being an 80 year old diabetic.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #417 on: March 15, 2020, 01:23:00 PM »
Jesus, it helps no one to have "exclusive access". Seems like the Germans are just as bad, since they wanted to keep the vaccine for themselves. WTF is wrong with people. If I was a scientist working for that company I'd leak all the work done so far online.

Seems I was a bit quick to add the blame on the company, they want to make the vaccine for the whole world.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #418 on: March 15, 2020, 01:53:37 PM »
Jesus, it helps no one to have "exclusive access". Seems like the Germans are just as bad, since they wanted to keep the vaccine for themselves. WTF is wrong with people. If I was a scientist working for that company I'd leak all the work done so far online.

Seems I was a bit quick to add the blame on the company, they want to make the vaccine for the whole world.

As far as I follow , Trump wants the vaccine for only himself and his friends. Germans are telling the vaccine will be for everybody in the world.

The best solution for rest of the world is a leaking as you mentioned. I think the company will prevent this with all their power for commercial reasons.

Another company has to emerge and start selling a vaccine with "satisfactory results" and "baiting" the company. otherwise the company enslaves the world.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #419 on: March 15, 2020, 02:25:23 PM »
Problem is these companies try to compete with each other rather than collaborate. They want credit, money and nobel prizes.

It actually makes sense economically to collaborate on this one given the financial damage the viruses existence is doing to the world (except for maybe toilet paper companies).

Trump is the worst human. Despicable piece of shit and frankly it's a wonder there are people who would still praise him. This sort of shit is really definitive of his character. I can't think of another western country where such a stunt would not be political suicide.

But as they say

"Only in America!"

Know your place