The sun circling the earth.

• 5 Replies
The sun circling the earth.
« on: January 20, 2020, 02:52:48 AM »
So I'm very new here and don't think I understand everything well. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Gravity how I used to know it isn't real, but how come the sun circles the earth and doesn't just fly away in space?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: The sun circling the earth.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 11:22:01 AM »
So I'm very new here and don't think I understand everything well. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Gravity how I used to know it isn't real, but how come the sun circles the earth and doesn't just fly away in space?

there's a lot of noise here so I'm going to answer it once. If others quote me, I may not respond because there are too many angry globalists around and I don't want to deal with them. I'm going to answer the question now for once.

Gravity isn't exist, you understand this point well. However, sun and moon rotating around do not cause them to throw the space because there isn't anything space. There is a dome around the earth. Sun is either inside it, or in contact with it, that is somehow stuck. There is another thought sun being in the orbit because of magnetic shooting effect of the earth.

I recommend you to research William Guzman's workings. He is master of this issue. Here it is his channel.

Good luck. Bye.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 07:50:47 AM »
Depends on which Flat Earther you ask and the theory they believe in.  Could be a variety of answers.

Contained within or are part the dome.

Reflection off the dome.

Celestial Gears.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 05:34:57 AM »
Depends on which Flat Earther you ask and the theory they believe in.  Could be a variety of answers.

Contained within or are part the dome.

Reflection off the dome.

Celestial Gears.

What about Guzman's work?

And quick question for wise? Why spectroscopic analysis of sky don't show H2O? They show that stars and sun are made of hydrogen.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2020, 09:45:42 PM »
There is a.certainly a lot of Gravity. It is a word we use to hide our ignorance - most words we use are. Watch the words of any, and more. The hour is late and we still have boats.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2020, 09:46:55 PM »
From a garten to the flower - Watch your words, and understand them. There may soon be a day where the words are lost.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.