More than 50 injured after Delta jet dumps fuel on L.A. schools during emergency

• 60 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Have you witnessed someone you know board a QF27 plane and arrive in Santiago on the other side?
Have you witnessed someone you know board a QF27 plane and fail to arrive in Santiago?

You haven't and so you have no proof.

And yet. that still hasn't stopped the rumours or allegations though.

The allegation is out there. Qantas should defend against it. I'm allowed to see you walk out a shop and allege you stole something. Or I could still make an extraordinary claim that you molested my kid in the toilet. If a police officer was nearby and heard the allegation, he would question you and perhaps ask to prove your innocence.

The same applies here

Qantas has allegations leveled against it and it should defend against them. If they are so innocent it should be no problem right?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

The opposite of what the media wants you to think is true.

What if two media say the opposite thing?

For example?

Fox news says Trump is amazing.
CNN says Trump is evil.

Which js true?  Both are media.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Have you witnessed someone you know board a QF27 plane and arrive in Santiago on the other side?
Have you witnessed someone you know board a QF27 plane and fail to arrive in Santiago?

You haven't and so you have no proof.
And yet. that still hasn't stopped the rumours or allegations though.
Really?
Show some of these allegations particularly against Qantas by people who are not Glode deniers.
If you had any meaningful allegations you would take them either to Qantas itself or even the media - I'm sure you'd find some gutter press that would lap up rubbish.

Quote from: Shifter
The allegation is out there.
Out where? All I've seem are allegations by shills like you and your boss, wise.
The only allegations that I have seen are by totally biased no-bodies like you and wise.

Qantas should defend against it.
They've to defend unless these allegations are made public and Qantas is aware of them.

I'm allowed to see you walk out a shop and allege you stole something. Or I could still make an extraordinary claim that you molested my kid in the toilet. If a police officer was nearby and heard the allegation, he would question you and perhaps ask to prove your innocence.

The same applies here
No, it's totally unrelated until you can point to anyone who has made allegations that could possibly be true.
Though I admittedly found one such reference on that source of all human knowledge, the wonderful Internet!
Look at this:
Quote from: Google Search
More than 50 injured after Delta jet dumps fuel on L.A. schools ...
1 day ago - 15 posts - ‎5 authors
Qantas are far more tactful and dump them in the ocean. Bodies have fallen from planes next to people like this one from a Kenyan Airways ...
Your infamy is known to the world :(!

Qantas has allegations leveled against it and it should defend against them. If they are so innocent it should be no problem right?
Only by shills and deceivers like you and wise who have no concrete allegations, not even here-say!
Exactly what allegations have been levelled against Qantas? None - except by those like you and wise who can point to no person who has boarded a Qantas flight Sydney to/from Santiago who has not arrived.

Yet idiots like you and wise claim than millions have been dumped.

It seems to be a case of "put up or shut up"!

What amazes me is a supposedly intelligent person who claims to know everything (I see a paradox there but let's ignore it) will go to such lengths to prop up "an Infamous Idea" like the "Flat Earth".

Maybe you should read Flat Earth: The History of an Infamous Idea by Christine Garwood.

Bye-bye, enough fun for one night ;)! T must go to beddy-byes ;D!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

For example?

CNN says Trump is evil.

Bad example. These are not facts. They are opinions based on partisan politics

One mans hero is another mans villain

But objectively however, Trump is a bad man and a lying sack of shit himself. However if Trump cured AIDS and gave a billion dollars of his own cash to a childrens hospital, you can bet the media that hates Trump wont make it headline news.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe

For example?
CNN says Trump is evil.

What did I tell? "The opposite of what the media wants you to think is true.". If you pay attention, I did not tell "what media tells opposite it true", but I told "The opposite of what the media wants you to think is true"

The point here; media wants you to think on Trump. What is opposite of this? Do not think on Trump is the true thing. Because he is not deciding anything in fact. He is just a puppet according to opposite of media behave. Pointing to Trump media is hiding real actors decide everything.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

For example?

CNN says Trump is evil.

Bad example. These are not facts. They are opinions based on partisan politics
And that's why it's a perfect example of what the "media wants you to think" - in this case opposite things. 

wise's advice is retarded - that is an objective fact.

But objectively however, Trump is a bad man
Oh, wait.  So it isn't an opinion anymore, but a fact?   Make your mind up!

And I blame you for rabbing up this thread - he can't help himself, you can.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

By any metric you could apply in a civilised 21st century, Trump is a shitty human being. That is not opinion. That is a fact.

Know your place

By any metric you could apply in a civilised 21st century, Trump is a shitty human being. That is not opinion. That is a fact.
I'll got with that, many wouldn't though.  However you literally contradicted your previous sentance when you said of CNN / Fox:  "These are not facts. They are opinions based on partisan politics."

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

I'll got with that, many wouldn't though.  However you literally contradicted your previous sentance when you said of CNN / Fox:  "These are not facts. They are opinions based on partisan politics."

And one of them is saying Trump is akin to the 2nd coming of Jesus. But like I said, if the one that hated Trump knew Trump donated a billion dollars to a childrens hospital, they wouldn't make it headline news. Why? Because they are not objective and serve an agenda

The Chinese state media has to run everything it prints to the government to filter it first. The same is true for MSM in other countries. Murdoch wont run or promote a piece that he finds objectionable to his political bias in the same way Xi Xingping would not allow anything that doesn't portray his agenda in a positive light to run. Chinese people at least know they are censored and most of what they see/read is propaganda and spin or even bullshit. Western people believe we dont have any of those problems. I'd say that makes us even more ignorant than the Chinese. Because a lot of our knowledge is bullshit served as truth. In China, they know their knowledge is bullshit

If Trump donated a billion dollars, I'd have no problem stating it. I'm a swinging voter who holds no loyalty to any party whether at home or abroad. But donating a billion dollars wouldn't take away Trumps reprehensible attitudes to women for instance. Or his compulsive lying. Or his recent impeachable offenses.

Anyway. It appears I am rabbing on. I should stop  8)

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
I'm flying Qantas next week,  what should I do with my frequent flyer points.   I was considering a holiday in South America?
Spend them on a nice casket for the off chance that they eventually find your body.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Delta Airlines is black listed after a Delta jet dumps fuel on L.A. schools during midair emergency, injured at least 50 students.

They had an engine problem and were too heavy to land. Do you propose they should have just crashed?

You say it like you are a judge of this investigation it that way. this can only be confirmed by a fair and impartial investigation. I am not a judge. I'm not going to accept a lesser evil to avoid a greater evil. it is the responsibility of the pilot to make required maintain the aircraft before flight. Pilots mistakes make the airline responsible inavitable.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

Delta Airlines is black listed after a Delta jet dumps fuel on L.A. schools during midair emergency, injured at least 50 students.

They had an engine problem and were too heavy to land. Do you propose they should have just crashed?

You say it like you are a judge of this investigation it that way. this can only be confirmed by a fair and impartial investigation. I am not a judge.
Yet so judgemental.

I'm not going to accept a lesser evil to avoid a greater evil. it is the responsibility of the pilot to make required maintain the aircraft before flight. Pilots mistakes make the airline responsible inavitable.
For small planes whose owner is the pilot, yes.  For large airlines, it is the responsibility if the airline and the maintenance personelle, not the pilot.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

it is the responsibility of the pilot to make required maintain the aircraft before flight.
It isn't.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
it is the responsibility of the pilot to make required maintain the aircraft before flight.
It isn't.

It is. Prove the opposite.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

You say it like you are a judge of this investigation it that way. this can only be confirmed by a fair and impartial investigation. I am not a judge.
Yet so judgemental.

I'm not going to accept a lesser evil to avoid a greater evil. it is the responsibility of the pilot to make required maintain the aircraft before flight. Pilots mistakes make the airline responsible inavitable.
For small planes whose owner is the pilot, yes.  For large airlines, it is the responsibility if the airline and the maintenance personelle, not the pilot.

Splitting the posts make the dialog non understandable. I have missed your point, sorry.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

It isn't.

no u

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
It isn't.

no u
No. You please.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Commercial airline pilots generally do not even step on the tarmac.

On one of the flights I just took the pilots were delayed due to weather. After they arrived they said they still had 20 mins of things to do before the plane could leave. It turned into 30 min.

Pilots certainly perform checks but they aren’t like private planes where the owner is the pilot who also is the mechanic.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
I doubt that the mechanic's union would want pilots to be nosing around anyway.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
I have simplified the responsiblity of pilot when I told it is the responsibility of the pilot to make required maintain the aircraft before flight. I did not mean they control it by themselves. Pilots control somethings they can do. For example pilots control command tools in cockpit. they are not able to recognize all mechanical tools. because they are not mechanics. however, they are the person responsible for the aircraft and its occupants must check whether these checks have been carried out.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
You're assuming that the pilot even knows which airplane he will be flying before he gets to the airport.  That is not a safe assumption.  Sure, the pilot will probably look at the maintenance records before the flight, but he's just going to take the mechanic's word that everything's okay.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
You're assuming that the pilot even knows which airplane he will be flying before he gets to the airport.  That is not a safe assumption.  Sure, the pilot will probably look at the maintenance records before the flight, but he's just going to take the mechanic's word that everything's okay.
I told that the responsibility of plane was with the pilot and the responsibility of the pilot was in the company. you object to the responsibility of the pilot, but do you object to the company's responsibility to do maintenance? Because the responsibility of the company includes the pilot. If you accept the responsibility of the firm, let's not discuss the responsibility of the pilot in vain.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Who's responsibility it is to maintain the aircraft doesn't really matter to the topic of this thread.  There are certain guidelines to dumping fuel in case of emergency.  If you need to dump fuel, then you do it either at a much higher altitude so that it has time to dissipate, or you dump it out to sea.  The crew of this flight didn't do either.  In fact, when air traffic control asked them if they needed to dump fuel, the pilot said no.  I'm thinking someone is getting fired, if not going to jail for the incident.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
If it is a personal mistake, this may be what you call it. If this is a corporate behavior, the pilot will not be fined if this is done within a plan, and the company will not be fined. because they have followed the unwritten procedure. If this case is conducted confidentially, we can be sure it is so.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Why would a corporation intentionally dump fuel over populated areas?  That sort of thing couldn't possibly stay a secret and would be terrible press for the corporation, as we can clearly see.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Why would a corporation intentionally dump fuel over populated areas?  That sort of thing couldn't possibly stay a secret and would be terrible press for the corporation, as we can clearly see.

I heard they had to get back on the ground and can't land heavy.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
They might have dumped fuel over a populated area if the captain deems that it's either that or crash into a populated area.
Fuel dumped is far less damaging than crashing the plane and killing all on the ground and ptobably many on the ground.

Nevertheless I wonder that they didn't look ahead a little and dump the fuel over the ocean or elsewhere.
As an aviation expert an ex-pilot, said, a 777 can quite safely fly on one engine so the was no dire emergency.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Considering many chemtrails operations continuing and they keep it secret, it will not hard to keep this one secret too.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!

Considering many chemtrails operations continuing and they keep it secret, it will not hard to keep this one secret too.

If many chemtrail operations are occurring and this particular one has been front-page news for days, it seems it's not much of a secret.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

If many chemtrail operations are occurring and this particular one has been front-page news for days, it seems it's not much of a secret.

It is already not a secret. We know it, we share it, just you are denying it does not mean it is not exist.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1