My Journey To Islam - Jehovah's Witness To Islam - Brother Abdallah

« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 02:11:59 PM by yasoooo »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: The essence of the facts
« Reply #511 on: May 22, 2021, 02:22:34 PM »
Both are evil cults

Stop posting videos no one sees. Use words. Your words

Do you have your own mind yasoooo? Individual thought? Is that allowed?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #512 on: May 23, 2021, 01:20:12 AM »
Hello Yasoo,

I've heard that Muslim men primarily have, homosexual urges.  And that the only time they have sexual intercourse with a woman is to increase the size of the herd.  Other than than that really don't excuse sex with women.

Have I been misinformed.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #513 on: May 23, 2021, 01:26:54 AM »
Yasoo,

I heard a rumor that Jesus intensely dislike muhammed.  I think I read it in the bible or something.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #514 on: May 23, 2021, 01:30:04 AM »
Yasoo,

Is it blasphemous to get a boner looking at the image of mohammed?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #515 on: May 23, 2021, 01:32:44 AM »
Yahoo I'm told that a muslim should never let beer touch his lips.

Question, can Muslims drink be rectally?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #516 on: May 23, 2021, 02:21:55 AM »
Yahoo I'm told that a muslim should never let beer touch his lips.

Question, can Muslims drink be rectally?

Fun fact. Straws were invented 6000-7000 years ago as a tool to drink beer

https://www.tembopaper.com/news/history-of-paper-straws
Between 6,000 to 7,000 years ago, the ancient Mesopotamians invented the very first straws – except they were usually made from wood and, sometimes, gold. The long straws were used to drink an early form of beer.

Maybe Islam is a much older religion than we thought and even back then they adhered to the 'don't let beer touch your lips!'

So they invented a straw lol

Drinking from your arse is way better though. You don't need as much to get pissed, and you don't get nauseated

Yasoooo can I buy a funnel and pour beer down my arse? Is Allah cool with this?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #517 on: May 23, 2021, 03:45:45 AM »
the story of Moses  peace be upon him and especially the Exodus from Egypt of the Hebrews. concerning the historical time-frame occupied by the Exodus in the history of the pharaohs, I have concluded that the most likely is the theory which makes Merneptah, Ramesses II’s successor, the pharaoh of the Exodus.

evidence leading us to situate Moses in the history of the pharaohs. Moses was probably born during the reign of Ramesses II. Biblical data. are therefore of considerable historical value in the story of Moses. A medical study of the mummy of Merneptah has yielded further useful information on the possible causes of this pharaoh’s death. The fact that we possess the mummy of this pharaoh is one of paramount importance. The Bible records that pharaoh was engulfed in the sea, but does not give any details as to what subsequently became of his corpse. The Qur’an, in chapter Yoonus, notes that the body of the pharaoh would be saved from the waters:
“Today I will save your dead body so that you may be a sign for those who come after you.” Qur’an, 10:92
A medical examination of this mummy, has, shown that the body could not have stayed in the water for long, because it does not show signs of deterioration due to prolonged submersion. Here again, the comparison between the narration in the Qur’an and the data provided by modern knowledge does not give rise to the slightest objection from a scientific point of view.
Such points of agreement are characteristic of the Qur’anic revelation.

The main causes which brought about such differences as arise from the comparison between the Holy Scriptures and modern knowledge is known to modern scholars. The Old Testament constitutes a collection of literary works produced in the course of roughly nine centuries and which has undergone many alterations. The part played by men in the actual composition of the texts of the Bible is quite considerable.

The Qur’anic revelation, on the other hand, has a history which is radically different. As we have already seen, from the moment it was first commto humans, it was learnt by heart and written down during Muhammad’s own lifetime. It is thanks to this fact that the Qur’an does not pose any problem of authenticity.

A totally objective examination of the Qur’an, in the light of modern knowledge, leads us to recognize the agreement between the two, as has already been noted on repeated occasions throughout this presentation.

It makes us deem it quite unthinkable for a man of Muhammad’s time to have been the author of such statements, on account of the state of knowledge in his day. Such considerations are part of what gives the Qur’anic revelation its unique place among religious and non-religious texts, and forces the impartial scientist to admit his inability to provide an explanation based solely upon materialistic reasoning.

Such facts as I have had the pleasure of exposing to you here, appear to represent a genuine challenge to human explanation leaving only one alternative: the Qur’an is undoubtedly a revelation from allah.

كلام الله، هل هو القرآن أم الإنجيل؟|The Qur'an Or The Bible, Which Is God's Word

« Reply #518 on: May 23, 2021, 04:16:43 AM »
He's back on bot mode.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #519 on: May 23, 2021, 05:10:46 AM »
yasoooo. Many questions were asked of you. You would get far more respect and maybe people would even listen to you if you, in turn, listened to them and replied to their questions.

Go back and answer the questions. THEN feel free to get preachy again and wait for our next questions. If you want the courtesy of our listening and attention, pay the same in kind

Know your place

« Reply #520 on: May 23, 2021, 07:10:02 AM »
. Judaism, Christianity and Islam
Messages from God
But after the distortion of Judaism and Christianity
God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, with the message of Islam
To correct this misrepresentation

Biblical nonsense about the prophets

all the absurdities put on the account of the prophets and pious men that we find in the "holy" bible. As a Muslim, we do not recognize these nonsense. The prophets, peace be upon them, are innocent of these gossip.
Before making these kinds of accusations, you have to be very careful not to find yourself in a difficult position, such as finding in your own Bible that prophets tried to kill themselves.

When we read the Bible, as Muslims, we come across certain nonsense such as the prophet Lot (as) who would have slept with his two daughters under the influence of alcohol and who were pregnant with him by incest , or David (as) who would have committed adultery with the wife of Uri and would have killed her husband to marry her then,haron (as) who would have made the idol of the golden calf who perverts the sons from Israel, Solomon (as) who would have ended his polytheistic life because of his wives, etc. May God preserve us from saying such nonsense about the best men who have walked on this earth.

How to believe distorted Bible stories about the prophets

يهودي يثبت صدق القرآن دون أن يشعر | هاشم ويهودي ومسيحي

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #521 on: May 23, 2021, 07:15:22 AM »
Yasoooo. Why dont you answer the questions? Have you no answers? Why are you here then? You get no respect from us because you show none to us. Perhaps, Not showing your fellow man respect is the Islam way.

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #522 on: June 10, 2021, 06:13:39 AM »

Message from agent DB5, fourth proctor of the Westphalian edict.

As a former member of the Druid cataphract “The armoured fist of Tupac” I have been part of the struggle to release the world from the tyrannical grip of the triptych of Abrahamic hegemony.
These three supposed adversaries, patrons of child and female mutilation and subjugation, promoters of subliminal cannibalism, heralds for patriarchal power, have worked behind the scenes of history in a bid to crush the old religions, smearing their legacy with the very abominations practiced by themselves, sullying our deities by including them in your pantheon of hell.

I sit now on the Witch congress, and I hereby serve notice on your lies, we are coming for you. Me Katy Perry, David Attenborough, Taylor Swift and the Peoples front of Judea.     
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #523 on: June 10, 2021, 08:49:15 PM »
My god of good fishing is the one true god.