Re: The month of Ramadan
« Reply #300 on: April 30, 2021, 09:35:30 AM »
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #301 on: April 30, 2021, 09:37:41 AM »
commanded our sisters to observe Hijab, it was because of the universal damages that would be caused by refusing to observe it. It is not a matter of individual behavior, as many people may think. A woman going out exposing her charms attracts men, which sets off a chain of undesirable events, causing lot of harm to several people. Thus, the indecent behavior of one person affects the community as a whole. Although the person, who originally caused the damage, is to be blamed for all the consequences, other members of the community are also responsible to some extent for allowing such a thing to happen. Therefore, it becomes a collective responsibility of all of us to ensure that such damages are not caused.

For example, some people were sailing in a boat, which they jointly owned when one of them stated making a hole in the place which was allocated to him in the boat. When others tried to stop him, he argued that it was his part of the boat and he was free to do whatever he wished. But if he was allowed to continue, the boat would sink and all of them would be drowned.
Discarding Hijab will harm not only one's own self but also millions of others. Exposure of physical charm of our women may destroy many homes and cause innumerable rapes and murders for which we all are responsible.

It is pertinent to relate one of the several heart-breaking stories caused by discarding Hijab: A young innocent man, who saw the photograph of an attractive woman, was immediately infatuated by her physical charm. Unfortunately, he had neither wealth nor position to get closer to her. To fulfill his desire, he though of getting money quickly by any means and resorted to stealing.

Finally, he ended up in prison for robbing a few people and killing one.
Who is to be blamed for all the consequences but the person who caused them? Had that woman observed Hijab and refrained from displaying her attractions, these crimes would not have taken place.

That is the most insane non-logic I've come across in a long time. The boat analogy is just plain stupid and makes zero sense as an analogy. I won't even bother with it.

Your last example is really off the charts whacked. A picture of a woman causes a nut-job guy to steal and murder? And somehow she is culpable? That is the most medieval backwards non-logic I can think of. What century are you living in?

I guess Islamic faith isn't strong enough for men to follow the teachings of Allah if all it takes is a woman to show her head in public causing men to dispense with humanity.

Our Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) has said that on the Day of Judgment, such people would be brought forward for trail on charges of quasi-crimes in which they had a share of responsibility. They would plead that they did not commit those crimes, but then they would be told that they removed their Hijab and attracted this person, which made him indulge in those crimes.
Allah (SWT) states in Holy Qur'an: "Except those who believe and do good and remember Allah much, and defend themselves after they are oppressed; and they who act unjustly shall know to what final place of turning they shall turn back." Holy Qur'an (26:227)
Liberation or Sexploitation

Look at the glossy cover of any magazine or advertisements on TV and newspaper, you will find that most of these advertisements have scantily dressed women in alluring poses to attract the attention of men. This proves that the Western society considers woman only as a sex symbol.
The liberation of women in Islam is far superior to Western liberation as it allows women to live with respect, dignity and equality in society.

Equality does not mean aping and behaving like men or dancing to their carnal tunes; that would be an act of inferiority in the face of one's own femininity.
A truly liberated woman always dresses decently and modestly. A true woman will never degrade her body and sell her dignity to the highest bidder. No woman is truly liberated if she is still the slave of her wayward conscience, bodily lust or infidelity.

Define decency and modesty? Showing ones head is indecent and immodest and wayward, lusty, and leads to infidelity?

However, in Islam, women, whatever their role as mothers, wives, sisters or daughters, command respect and have a constructive role to play in society. The Hijab itself gives an aura of freedom to the womankind, facilitating their movement and protecting them from provocation and wanton greed of the human wolves. Removal of the Hijab makes you vulnerable to the lust of men.

Until recently women weren't allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, even if they were wearing a headdress. How was that freedom of movement?

By removing your Hijab, you have destroyed your faith. Islam means submission to Allah (SWT) in all our actions. Those who refuse submission cannot be called Muslims.

Again, is the faith that weak that removing a piece of clothing simply and utterly destroys one's faith?

Again all of the Abrahamic religions have their issues with the subjugation of women. Perhaps because all of the "good" books were written by men. But I gotta say, to even remotely place any blame, large or small, on a woman because of her appearance for a man's act of violence is literally insane and has no place in the 21st century.

Maybe all Islamic males should simply wear blindfolds when in mixed company. Problem solved, right?

« Reply #302 on: April 30, 2021, 10:09:23 AM »

I see that Yasoooo doesn't engage in debate. He just preaches his lies.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #303 on: April 30, 2021, 10:37:42 AM »

It's okay, the posts made by others are interesting. Being critical of Islam, and treating it like any other religion (in that regard) should happen more often.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #304 on: April 30, 2021, 10:46:38 AM »
Some burka jokes

The most annoying part about both my wife and daughter wearing burka is the confusion.
Last night, I accidentally slept with my wife

This dude went to Maccas and saw a lady wearing a burka....
Went to Macca's & the girl serving was wearing a burka. I noticed it was quite dirty and tattered and a bit smelly. It actually put me off so we walked out and went across the road to Hungry Jack's. Here was another girl wearing a burka. I was happy to see that it was clean and it actually was nicely decorated with beads and sequins. That's when I realised - the Burkas are Better at Hungry Jack's....

Did you hear about the woman who hotboxed her burka?
She got stoned

Burkas are great
If you change wives, you can still keep the same photo on your desk.

Bought my wife a burka for her birthday
She wasn't too happy. Said she won't be seen in it

An Arab kid talks to his dad
-Dad...
-Yes, son?
-Why do we wear this weird headscarf?
-It's called burnus and it protects our head from the desert sun.
-And Dad...
-Yes son?
-Why do we wear these weird robes?
-They're called burka, and it protects us from the desert heat.
-Okay, but Dad...
-Yes son?
-What are these odd shoes we wear called?
-They're called babouches, and they protect our feet from getting burned in the desert sand.
-I understand, but Dad...
-Yes son?
-One last question... Then why the fuck are we living in Berlin?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #305 on: April 30, 2021, 11:43:18 AM »

It was presumed he was a bot for a while, but that doesn't seem to be the case. He just copy pastes a lot of stuff in, much of it fringe like how quantum physics is in the Koran.  Which makes me believe he's a convert.

You seem to know your stuff, what's your opinion on some of the arguments in this article

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/mohammed_3866jsp/

It touches on some of the same stuff I'd read about in Tom Holland's Persian Fire.  Which is that Mohammed wasn't writing this from Mecca, surrounded by ignorant polytheist doll worshipers, but from somewhere more cosmopolitan.   Somewhere there were already monotheists: Christian sects, Jews and other Arabian born religions that were written out of history.  Islam maybe even represented a split in an existing religion, rather than something that just pops out of nowhere (well, from God).

It is difficult not to suspect that the tradition places the prophet's career in Mecca for the same reason that it insists that he was illiterate: the only way he could have acquired his knowledge of all the things that God had previously told the Jews and the Christians was by revelation from God himself. Mecca was virgin territory; it had neither Jewish nor Christian communities.

Holland discusses evidence that in early Islam there seems to be evidence that prayers might have been directed to somewhere other than Mecca as well.  He sort of dances round it a bit, as so much of this is considered ultra sensitive - not many academics have explored it properly, it seems to me anyway. 
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #306 on: April 30, 2021, 12:14:44 PM »
Bedouin women have always driven. .. and women drove in compounds and university campuses.. There really were no roads or traffic cops or rest stations and family facilities on the highways until about 20 years ago. It was one of Salman's projects even before he was CP.
. Women in Arabia are cherished... and they have a lot of power, control the money and own and operate a lot of businesses.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

What successful women have to say about Hijab (Islamic dress for women)?
It is amazing the way things changed overnight when I started on with Hijab. I can feel the extra respect coming my way. People take me more seriously; friends at college think it looks very neat and smart, and I feel protected and confident when I step out. Dr. Mrs. N.Z.Vakil (Medical Student)
The most important thing about Hijab is that it gives you an identity of a Muslim. Moreover, it is another way of obedience to Allah's (SWT) command. People often gives me due respect which I would have not got without a Hijab. Traveling among men has become easy for me as it makes me feel safe and protected. It also gives me a lot of confidence and last but not the least this has brought me one step closer to Allah (SWT). Therefore, I consider Hijab as a blessing from Allah (SWT) and I thank him for His blessing. Reshma Qazi (Arts Student)

The Angel of Death, Azrael (Ezra'il) said: "Obedience to Allah's (SWT) Commandments is better than compassion to the earth". Initially I felt I would be looked down upon in society, but after wearing Hijab, I realized that people do not give you as much importance as you feel they should. The nearness, which I felt to Allah (SWT) by obeying His commandment, is beyond expression. Moreover wearing Hijab has created an aura of respectability in my environment and has enabled me to remember Allah (SWT) more often. Mrs. S.A. Vakil (House Wife)
I feel that at present when demoralization is increasing in the society, every woman should wear Hijab, It is the only thing which protects a woman and makes her feel secured. Shenaz. F. Raj (College Student)

In the modern society of today, a woman has always been looked upon as just another sexual object for the men. Why should one display one's beauty for unwanted eyes to feast upon? The Hijab protects a woman's honor and doesn't arouse unwanted passion from the opposite sex. I feel if the women were to universally adopt the Islamic code of dressing (Islamic dress for women); the rate of incidences of eves teasing, molestation, rape, etc. would be negligible. Wearing the Hijab gives me more confidence in myself as a woman and it doesn't obstruct me in any way in my profession. Mrs. Salva I. Rasool (Graphic Designer)

The stylish coat can be worn in many different patterns; it loosely falls from the shoulders and reaches the knees.   A loose long coat falling from the shoulders and reaching the ankles can also be worn with a scarf covering all the hair. The scarf can also have a veil attached to cover the total face (Niqab).   A scarf covering the hair fully, can be worn along with a loose shirt falling till the knees as trousers. (Hair should not be seen from below the scarf).   This Hijab commonly known as the "Chadar" is a single piece of material which falls from head and is draped on the shoulder. A scarf too can be worn inside it, to cover all the hair.

Hijab (Modesty) is also for Muslim Men
"Say to the believing men that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts; that is purer for them; surely Allah is Aware of what they do." Holy Qur'an (24:30)
To cast down one's glance, means not to look in a fixed way, not to stare. The sentence means, "Tell the believers not to stare at or flirt with women."
Allah (SWT) has given equal rights to both men and women; He forbids either sex claiming supremacy over the other. Allah (SWT) states in the Holy Qur'an: "The most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you." Holy Qur'an (49:13)
1,900 raped every day in America

Washington: Nearly 1,900 women are raped every day in America, according to a study released on Thursday that paints a much grimmer picture than US Justice Department figures announced earlier this week.
The National Victim Center, which promotes the rights of victims of violent crime, said 1.3 adult women are raped every minute and 683,000 US women are raped each year, based on a survey of more that 4,000 women, including 579 rape victims.
One in eight adult American women has been raped, bringing the total of rape victims to at least 12.1 million, it said.

The survey indicated that 61 per cent of all rape cases involve women under 18 and that 29 percent of all rapes occurred when the victim was less than 11 years old. Reuters (Source: MID-DAY Bombay 25-4-92)

« Reply #307 on: April 30, 2021, 12:16:09 PM »
Varan mountains- except that they were a place where the sons of Ishmael lived. “God was with the boy and dwelt in the wilderness, and he used to cultivate an archer with a bow, and he dwelt in the desert of Varan, (Genesis 21: 18-21), then the Old Testament mentioned that Ishmael's sons dwelt from Havilah (Yemen) to Shur, which is opposite Egypt (Genesis 25).

Therefore, the Jesuit (Catholic) translation of the Bible He declares, to a surprise that has shocked Christians, that the grandfather of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him was
'Ismail

: "Ismail's descendants are the Arabs of the desert, and their life is a life of travel and independence. This is what reminds us of the pre-Islamic era and its poetry" (Margins, p. 91 - sixth edition )!

And with that, the case is solved, and a witness from his family witnessed it!
Banu Ismail are the Arabs who lived in Mecca
Of their descendants the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.
So tell us, O people of the Book, where are the Varan mountains?!

Yes, these are the mountains of the region in which Ismail, peace be upon him, and his descendants, as the Catholic translation tells us, grew up and brought up. It is the mountain range that exists on the borders of the Red Sea, which extends to include Mecca on one side and Medina on the other side, and so the light shines a third time with the coming of Muhammad. , may peace be on him

In Isaiah 13/21 the scholars of the Bible enchant us with this title (a revelation from the Arab side) of these passages: “A district of the Arab countries, in the woods of the Arab countries, you caravans of the Dadaen. Bring water to meet the thirsty. O inhabitants of the land of Taima, fill the fugitive with his bread. Before the swords they fled before the sword and the bow drawn "... and they are alive in the Arab countries and in its desert! And is there anything else in the Arabian Peninsula than the 'Islam and other than Muhammad and his message ?!

As for the rest of the text, it is a precise description of the situation of the Messenger and his companion, the friend Abu Bakr, as they fled Mecca, while the swords of the Quraysh surrounded the house of the Prophet. , peace and blessings be upon him, in order to destroy him after Abu Talib died, and they set aside a thousand camels for the one who brought the Prophet Muhammad after his escape and Tayma, meaning Medina!

It is for the Arabs and the people of Tayma (Medina) to provide the fugitive with his bread and water after the people of Mecca have driven him out, and we have a right to ask, why the Jews -
they were the first to wait for the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, at the gates of Taima, I mean Medina? !

So here's some facts. To begin with the Kabah was built by Prophet Abraham long before Prophet Muhammad. Maybe your historical researchers failed to mention that?

The Prophet Muhammad (saw) didn't change the direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca, God himself did.

"The foolish among the people will say, "What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face?" Say, "To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path." (2:142 Quran)

While that verse mentions the changing of the qiblah (the direction of prayer) it also makes it permissible to pray in ANY direction if one doesn't know where Mecca is. Where's your saturn worship at in this case?

The qiblah was changed as a test for a believer, because a believer, unlike others, accepts the commands of God.

"And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. (2:143 Quran)

Muslims do not worship a box in the desert, they do not worship a prophet. Muslims worship the Creator, alone without partner.
There are 2 billion Muslims on this planet. Why don't you just ask one instead of believing garbage on the internet?

see here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=8iTA91jyvKo&feature=emb_title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=oUE0WIrFxio&feature=emb_title
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 12:21:23 PM by yasoooo »

« Reply #308 on: April 30, 2021, 12:19:09 PM »
commanded our sisters to observe Hijab, it was because of the universal damages that would be caused by refusing to observe it. It is not a matter of individual behavior, as many people may think. A woman going out exposing her charms attracts men, which sets off a chain of undesirable events, causing lot of harm to several people. Thus, the indecent behavior of one person affects the community as a whole. Although the person, who originally caused the damage, is to be blamed for all the consequences, other members of the community are also responsible to some extent for allowing such a thing to happen. Therefore, it becomes a collective responsibility of all of us to ensure that such damages are not caused.

Maybe the community need to teach men a bit of respect and to control their urges?  And that applies to men of all faiths/lack of faith. 

This line of thinking is just making excuses for men’s behavior.  Telling young boys that being all rapey is just natural.  No!  We are all responsible for our behavior.

A young innocent man, who saw the photograph of an attractive woman, was immediately infatuated by her physical charm. Unfortunately, he had neither wealth nor position to get closer to her. To fulfill his desire, he though of getting money quickly by any means and resorted to stealing.
Finally, he ended up in prison for robbing a few people and killing one.
Who is to be blamed for all the consequences but the person who caused them?

I do hope you mean the thief and murderer, not the woman?  He caused them, end of story.  Innocent, my arse.

Had that woman observed Hijab and refrained from displaying her attractions, these crimes would not have taken place.

Aside from blatant victim blaming, it’s also total bollocks.  I’ve known several extremely attractive women who wear a hijab.  There’s more to attractiveness than just looks, and even going on looks alone, not being able to see the hair makes sod all difference. 

A truly liberated woman always dresses decently and modestly. A true woman will never degrade her body and sell her dignity to the highest bidder. No woman is truly liberated if she is still the slave of her wayward conscience, bodily lust or infidelity.

A truly liberated woman dresses however the fuck she likes.  If she wants a hijab because she prefers traditional dress or thinks it looks good or can’t be bothered to wash her hair, or whatever, I’m all for it. 

If she wears it because she’s scared that not wearing it will set off a bunch of uncontrollable horn dogs, that’s not liberation, that’s living in fear. 

BTW, this is not an attack on Islam,   you don’t speak for Muslims in general.  This is just your own medieval views about women.

« Reply #309 on: April 30, 2021, 12:23:54 PM »
Varan mountains- except that they were a place where the sons of Ishmael lived. “God was with the boy and dwelt in the wilderness, and he used to cultivate an archer with a bow, and he dwelt in the desert of Varan, (Genesis 21: 18-21), then the Old Testament mentioned that Ishmael's sons dwelt from Havilah (Yemen) to Shur, which is opposite Egypt (Genesis 25).

Therefore, the Jesuit (Catholic) translation of the Bible He declares, to a surprise that has shocked Christians, that the grandfather of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him was
'Ismail

: "Ismail's descendants are the Arabs of the desert, and their life is a life of travel and independence. This is what reminds us of the pre-Islamic era and its poetry" (Margins, p. 91 - sixth edition )!

And with that, the case is solved, and a witness from his family witnessed it!
Banu Ismail are the Arabs who lived in Mecca
Of their descendants the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.
So tell us, O people of the Book, where are the Varan mountains?!

Yes, these are the mountains of the region in which Ismail, peace be upon him, and his descendants, as the Catholic translation tells us, grew up and brought up. It is the mountain range that exists on the borders of the Red Sea, which extends to include Mecca on one side and Medina on the other side, and so the light shines a third time with the coming of Muhammad. , may peace be on him

In Isaiah 13/21 the scholars of the Bible enchant us with this title (a revelation from the Arab side) of these passages: “A district of the Arab countries, in the woods of the Arab countries, you caravans of the Dadaen. Bring water to meet the thirsty. O inhabitants of the land of Taima, fill the fugitive with his bread. Before the swords they fled before the sword and the bow drawn "... and they are alive in the Arab countries and in its desert! And is there anything else in the Arabian Peninsula than the 'Islam and other than Muhammad and his message ?!

As for the rest of the text, it is a precise description of the situation of the Messenger and his companion, the friend Abu Bakr, as they fled Mecca, while the swords of the Quraysh surrounded the house of the Prophet. , peace and blessings be upon him, in order to destroy him after Abu Talib died, and they set aside a thousand camels for the one who brought the Prophet Muhammad after his escape and Tayma, meaning Medina!

It is for the Arabs and the people of Tayma (Medina) to provide the fugitive with his bread and water after the people of Mecca have driven him out, and we have a right to ask, why the Jews -
they were the first to wait for the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, at the gates of Taima, I mean Medina? !

So here's some facts. To begin with the Kabah was built by Prophet Abraham long before Prophet Muhammad. Maybe your historical researchers failed to mention that?

The Prophet Muhammad (saw) didn't change the direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca, God himself did.

"The foolish among the people will say, "What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face?" Say, "To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path." (2:142 Quran)

While that verse mentions the changing of the qiblah (the direction of prayer) it also makes it permissible to pray in ANY direction if one doesn't know where Mecca is. Where's your saturn worship at in this case?

The qiblah was changed as a test for a believer, because a believer, unlike others, accepts the commands of God.

"And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. (2:143 Quran)

Muslims do not worship a box in the desert, they do not worship a prophet. Muslims worship the Creator, alone without partner.
There are 2 billion Muslims on this planet. Why don't you just ask one instead of believing garbage on the internet?

see here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=8iTA91jyvKo&feature=emb_title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=oUE0WIrFxio&feature=emb_title

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #310 on: April 30, 2021, 12:48:44 PM »
yasoooo, you say some of the most repugnant, regressive, misogynistic shit I have ever seen. You really are disgusting if you can only think to blame a woman because she may have looked nice

I dont know how such a view was deemed acceptable even thousands of years ago. Maybe blame the man for not being able to control himself and be civilised?? Or does that make too much sense. Heaven forbid a man takes responsibilities for his own actions.

It's sad that you have an entire faith built around misogyny. Everything you say about Islam respecting women is complete and utter bullshit.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #311 on: April 30, 2021, 01:09:10 PM »
Stop just spamming badly formatted copy and paste.  I'm not even reading that shit.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #312 on: April 30, 2021, 02:06:27 PM »

Why don't you just stop copy/pasting garbage from the internet?

And I still don't have an answer from you. Doesn't it make more sense to subject the seemingly uncontrollable lusting rapey Islamic male to have to bear the burden of cloth than the revered, dainty, cherished, innocent Islamic female? Islamic males should have to cover their eyes in mixed company so as not to get triggered into violent acts of that of a sexual predator by the simply exposed head of a female.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #313 on: April 30, 2021, 03:10:36 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/apr/30/female-political-prisoners-in-iran-facing-psychological-torture-say-campaigners
Nasrin Sotoudeh, a human rights lawyer imprisoned for her work defending women’s rights and protesting against Iran’s forced veiling laws, was transferred from Evin prison to Shahr-e Rey prison in Varamin, outside Tehran, in October last year. In January she was diagnosed with a myocardial bridge – symptoms include angina, chest pain and other heart complications. She was told by a doctor to avoid stress and that she should be held in a well-ventilated space.

Women love wearing the veil so much they will go to prison to have the right not to wear it.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Re: The essence of the facts
« Reply #314 on: May 01, 2021, 08:30:00 AM »
The Quran says that Allah is merciful and that He gives severe punishment. So is He forgiving or is He vengeful?
The Quran mentions many times that God is the Most Merciful.

And the winner is ............ VENGEFUL!!!

4:56 - "Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment".

18:29 - "We have prepared for the iniquitous a fire, the curtains of which shall encompass them about; and if they cry for water, they shall be given water like molten brass which will scald their faces; evil the drink and ill the resting-place".

18:102 "We have prepared hell as a welcome for the disbelievers".

34:12 "We made him taste of the punishment of burning".

70:15-16 "Surely it is a flaming fire that will strip off the flesh".

47:15 "those who abide in the fire and who are made to drink boiling water so it rends their bowels asunder".

There are literally many hundreds of verses that promise to roast non-Muslims forever. Yeah, I'm going with "vengeful".

« Reply #315 on: May 01, 2021, 08:36:41 AM »

forgiveness have been mentioned together more than 70 times in the Quran.

Forgiveness is ONLY offered to those who accept Islam before they die.

4:48 - "Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that".

4:116 - (for those who missed the above) "Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that".

« Reply #316 on: May 01, 2021, 08:47:34 AM »
MaNaeSWolf

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham.

Really? I must have missed hearing about Jesus commanding Christians to:

NOTE: All quotes below using 'jihad' (struggle/strive) and "go forth in the cause of God" rather than 'qatl' (fight/kill) are used in the context of fighting.

- 2:190 "Fight in the cause of Allah".
- 2:191 "And slay them ... slay them".
- 2:192 "Fight with them".
- 2:216 "Fighting is prescribed for you".
- 2:218 "those who ... fought (and strove and struggled) in the path of Allah".
- 2:224 "So fight in God's way".
- 2:264 "give us victory over the disbelieving people".
- 8:12 "Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them".
- 8:17 "And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them".
- 8:39 "fight them".
- 8:41 "whatever ye take as spoils of war, lo! a fifth thereof is for Allah, and for the messenger".
- 8:65 "O Prophet! rouse the Believers to the fight".
- 3:143 "And certainly you desired death [martyrdom in battle]".
- 3:145 "in their fight for the cause of God".
- 3:146 "grant us victory over the unbelievers".
- 3:152 "when you slew them by His permission".
- 3:157 "And if you are slain in the way of Allah or you die, certainly forgiveness comes from Allah".
- 3:158 "Whether you die or are killed, unto Allah you will be gathered".
- 3:167 "Come now, fight in the way of God".
- 3:169 "Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead".
- 33:16 "Flight will not avail you if ye flee from death or killing".
- 33:18 "Allah knows those among you who come not to the fight".
- 33:20 "They [Hypocrites] would not fight except for a little".
- 33:26 "some you [Mohamed] killed"
- 33:61 "wherever they are found they shall be seized and murdered, a (horrible) murdering".
- 4:71 "Believers, march [to battle] in small groups or all together".
- 4:74 "Those who want to buy the life hereafter with this life should fight for the cause of God".
- 4:75 "And what is wrong with you [Hypocrites] that you fight not in the Cause of Allah".
- 4:76 "Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of Satan. Fight therefore against the friends of Satan".
- 4:77 "when the fighting was ordained for them ... they say: 'Our Lord! Why have you ordained for us fighting?'".
- 4:84 "Then fight in Allah's cause ... and rouse the believers".
- 4:89 "seize them and slay them wherever ye find them".
- 4:91 "seize them and slay them".
- 4:94 "go forth [to fight] in the cause of Allah".
- 4:95 "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) ... to those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah".
          " Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight".
          "Those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home)".
- 4:110 "Forsake your home in the cause of Allah".
- 4:104 "Relent not in pursuit of the enemy".
- 47:4 "So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike their necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them ...".
           "God could have taken vengeance upon them, but (He ordered armed struggle) to test some of you ...".
           "Those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds".
- 47:20 through 47:23 "when a precise surah is revealed and fighting is mentioned therein, you see those in whose hearts is hypocrisy looking at you with a look of one overcome by death... when the matter (preparation for Jihad) is resolved, then if they had been true to Allah [by fighting], it would have been better for them".
-  47:31 "We will surely test you until We make evident those who strive [wage jihad]".
- 47:35 "So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior".
- 22:58 "Those who emigrated for the cause of Allah and then were killed or died - Allah will surely provide for them a good provision".
- 49:15 "The believers ... strive with their properties and their lives in the cause of Allah".
- 66:9 "O Prophet! Strive hard against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them".
- 61:4 "Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure".
- 61:10 through 61:13 "Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty? You shall believe in Allah and His Messenger, and struggle hard in Allah's way with your property and your lives. He will admit you to Gardens. and other things you love, help from God and a nigh victory".
- 48:16 "You shall be called against a people possessed of great might to fight them".
- 48:19 "And much booty they will capture".
- 48:20 "Allah has promised that you will receive much booty".
- 48:29 "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers".
- 5:32 "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified".
- 5:35 - "O ye who believe! ... strive in His way".
- 5:54 "mighty against the unbelievers, they shall strive hard in Allah's way".
- 9;5, "kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush".
- 9:13 "Will you not fight a people who have violated their oaths and intended to expel the Messenger, while they did attack you first".
- 9:14 "Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands".
- 9:16 "Do you think that you will be left (as you are) while Allah has not yet made evident those among you who strive (for His cause)".
- 9:19 "strives in the cause of Allah".
- 9:20 "The ones who have believed, emigrated and striven in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives".
- 9:29 "Fight against those who have been given the Scripture [Jews and Christians]".
- 9:30 "The Christians say the Messiah is the son of Allah ... May Allah destroy them".
- 9:36 "Fight against the disbelievers".
- 9:38 "What is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth?".
- 9:39 "If you do not go forth, He will punish you".
- 9:41 "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah".
- 9:44 "Those who believe in God and the Day of Judgment do not ask you whether they should fight for the cause of God".
- 9:45 "It is only those who believe not in Allah and the Last Day and whose hearts are in doubt that ask your leave (to be exempted from Jihad)" [clarification added by Mohsin Khan translation].
- 9:52 "Can you expect for us (any fate) other than one of two glorious things- (Martyrdom or victory)?".
- 9:73 "O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them".
- 9:81 "they hated to strive and fight with their properties and their lives in the Cause of Allah''.
- 9:86 "Believe in Allah and strive hard along with His Messenger".
- 9:88 "But the messenger and those who believe with him strive with their wealth and their lives".
- 9:93 "The blameworthy ones are those who ask for exemption [from fighting] despite their ability".
- 9:111 "Surely Allah has bought from the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain".
- 9:123 "Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you"
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 12:46:25 PM by Ferrell Katz »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #317 on: May 01, 2021, 10:37:05 AM »
Islam contradicts Jesus and undoes everything he came, stood and died for.

In fact, one of the 'keys to heaven' is to accept Jesus as your Lord and the son of God who died for your sins. However in Islam this is not correct

In Islam, they believe Jesus did not get killed on the cross. They believe just before he would have died he ascended to heaven fooling us all. In fact, given Christianity is a false religion according to Islam, why would God have fooled billions of people into this 'false' religion by making people believe Jesus died on the cross for our sins

What is Satan's plan? It's to keep people away from God and heaven. So what's a good way to ensure this goal? By making a religion that removes one of the fundamental beliefs that gets you there.

Therefore, I am of the belief that Mohammed was a false prophet unless he was a prophet of Satan. He certainly was no man of God.

Know your place

« Reply #318 on: May 01, 2021, 10:40:52 AM »

There is zero proof of that. Mohamed probably left Mecca because almost nobody listened to him.

« Reply #319 on: May 02, 2021, 09:24:21 AM »

Muslims strive to follow the great example of Prophet Muhammad

And that's why we have Islamic terrorism 1400 years later.

Mohamed had people beheaded and made war. Yes, his example is just so fucking wonderful.

« Reply #320 on: May 02, 2021, 09:54:13 AM »

Islam teaches that human beings should take positive action in this life

Correct. Verse 9:29 says, "Fight [unbelievers] until they accept Islam or pay the protection tax". Verse 9:111 says, "Believers fight in the cause of God. So they kill and are killed".

Please enlighten us as to how you plan to live up to your obligations to Allah (we need to make sure you're on the appropriate watch list).

« Reply #321 on: May 02, 2021, 10:03:03 AM »

Does the Qur'an say that Muslims should kill unbelievers wherever they are?
There are a few verses from the Quran that are quite often misquoted or quoted out of context to perpetuate the myth that Islam promotes violence and exhorts its followers to kill those outside the fold of Islam. The words Kill the polytheists wherever you find them are often quoted to portray that Islam promotes violence, bloodshed and brutality.

In order to understand the context, it is necessary to read from the beginning of the chapter. It discloses that there was a peace treaty between the Muslims and the pagans of Mecca. The pagans violated this treaty, so a period of four months was given them to make amends; otherwise war would be declared against them. The complete verse actually says:

“But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Quran 9:5)

This verse is a command to the Muslims who had entered into an agreement with the pagans, who soon violated the agreement, to fight and kill those who betrayed them wherever they found them. It would seem that any open-minded person would consider the historical context of this verse and agree that it cannot be used as “evidence” that Islam promotes violence, brutality and bloodshed, or that it exhorts its followers to kill anyone outside the fold of Islam.

You claim to give context, but you left out the part that explains it was not the Meccans themselves, but a client tribe, who were fighting a client tribe of the Muslims, and that said dispute was long-running. The Meccans approached Mohamed with an apology and an offer to make restitution, but Mohamed blew them off because it gave him the excuse he was looking for to attack Mecca.

Remember, it was Mohamed who started the war with Mecca in the first place. He wanted the Kaaba, and he wasn't about to let this opportunity go wanting.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 12:51:30 PM by Ferrell Katz »

« Reply #322 on: May 03, 2021, 07:51:16 AM »
Not drinking water on the day of fasting has a role in the vitality and activity of red blood cells. It has a role in controlling the ability of these cells to pass through the walls of capillaries, and some types of them have a role in reducing. Acidity of the stomach, and thus inhibition of the formation of gastric ulcers, as has been proven in experimental animals, because of their role in the treatment of infertility. And then it can play a role in regulating the pregnancy cycle in women, and affects several hormones inside the body, and it also increases the forces of the pituitary gland response

Likewise, God Almighty has made the human body able to produce water through many chemical processes and transformations that occur in all cells of the body, and the formation of energy in the liver, kidneys, brain, blood and almost all other cells. Scientists have estimated the amount of this water per day from one-third to half a liter. It is called self or inland water.

The Witnesses Of The Crucifixion & The Qur'an Part 1

The Qur'an and the Secrets of Egypt

The mind blowing prophecies of Prophet Muhammad‎(ﷺ)

« Reply #323 on: May 03, 2021, 08:58:15 AM »
Not drinking water on the day of fasting has a role in the vitality and activity of red blood cells. It has a role in controlling the ability of these cells to pass through the walls of capillaries, and some types of them have a role in reducing. Acidity of the stomach, and thus inhibition of the formation of gastric ulcers, as has been proven in experimental animals, because of their role in the treatment of infertility. And then it can play a role in regulating the pregnancy cycle in women, and affects several hormones inside the body, and it also increases the forces of the pituitary gland response
Where do you get this crap from? Dehydration is not good for you.

Scientists have estimated the amount of this water per day from one-third to half a liter. It is called self or inland water.
Yes you can obtain up to 10% of your water requirement through metabolizing your food, though I've no idea what your point is??

You do know that people can still eat and drink as much as they like during Ramadan, don't you?  They just have to wait until sundown.

« Reply #324 on: May 03, 2021, 12:09:25 PM »
"Nothing is worse than a person who fills his stomach. It should be enough for the son of Adam to have a few bites to satisfy his hunger. If he wishes more, it should be: One-third for his food, one-third for his liquids, and one-third for his breath. "- Tirmidhi & Ibn Majah

The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Was  Muhammad  peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after they inflicted you   get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but honored nor never kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq  alamin (Secretary

There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and say

Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of allah

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #325 on: May 03, 2021, 12:24:37 PM »

Yeah, conversation isn't really his thing.  For quite a while I thought he was a bot.  Honestly I'm still not convinced that he's not.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #326 on: May 04, 2021, 09:10:08 AM »

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

« Reply #327 on: May 04, 2021, 09:52:30 AM »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #328 on: May 04, 2021, 09:53:38 AM »
I'm pretty sure yasoooo is just a bot.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #329 on: May 04, 2021, 11:03:29 AM »
I'm pretty sure yasoooo is just a bot.

So why isn't he banned? He might not be selling penis pills but still, no one likes what he's selling

Know your place