The essence of the facts

• 523 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: The essence of the facts
« Reply #180 on: November 09, 2020, 09:41:05 PM »

In Islam, a limited form of polygyny is permitted, whereas polyandry is completely prohibited.

Why?

Because the book was written by men.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #181 on: November 09, 2020, 11:56:04 PM »
        Let me give you one current-day example. In the savage attack on Afghanistan, genocide was committed on the Afghani people. It is estimated that 1-1.5 million people lost their lives, a great majority of whom were men of a marriageable age. Now, with a great shortage of men, what will happen to their widows, their orphans and their daughters of marriageable age? Is it better to leave them in a camp, with a handout? Or better a man is willing to take care of his fallen comrade's wife and children?

==
- Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband in the first place
In her spare time doing useful work for it or to others

- The husband helps his wife in the house and work outside the home
This from the actions of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, with his wife
Sewing clothes and help in the work of the house
So the Muslim must apply the correct Sunna
will feel happiness

1 - Holy Qur'an and the Hadith is for all time and place
Without shortages or increased
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(3) This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.

2 - polygamy is essential today
You see the ongoing war in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Syria
We can not ignore
Orphans and widows there
3 - polygamy solution to the problem of infertility
Modern methods do not work in every case
So I live with a close community
I see many cases a result of the successful marriage of a second wife

4 - Men's sexual desires
You see in recent years
Opening up the world between countries, the Internet and stirring instincts constantly in the media

So instead of the direction of the Adultery on a daily basis such as the West
There is a solution in Islam, a legal marriage between them, provided of Justice
Either two or three or four

5 - revelation ended
After the death of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Anyone who can not be changed or replaced

Do you want to increase to Islam or shortages of it?
This is heresy

It's almost as if the Qur'an was written by racist, sexist, homophobic, violent, sexually frustrated men, instead of a loving God. Weird.

« Reply #182 on: November 10, 2020, 12:23:47 AM »
ISIS is the same as created and controlled by the Zionists. ISIS fighters are provided with a plentiful free "all weapons" to create evil monsters beyond imagination. They return to ISISRAHELL for medical treatment.

Shia's are not MuslimsBaha'i, the Shiites and Ismailis Have nothing to do with Islam No matter how you try to prove a negative

Shia & Sunni what's real ISLAM? I say the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith Only the truth inside them

Bukhari is the book the right and the main source of sayings of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him And beyond ranging from Sahih Muslim, Tirmidhi and Nasa'i and Ben Majah, and so on

why i became a sunni muslim

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

All divine books condemn homosexuality

100 Proof Quran Is The Word Of God (Zakir Naik)

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #183 on: November 10, 2020, 12:42:51 AM »
All divine books condemn homosexuality

Actually Divine doesn't.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #184 on: November 10, 2020, 12:44:47 AM »
they pray with their ass up in the air, they need rules.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #185 on: November 10, 2020, 01:32:47 AM »
Shia's are not MuslimsBaha'i, the Shiites and Ismailis Have nothing to do with Islam No matter how you try to prove a negative

My neighbors are Shia,  they are good people.  I don't know any Sunni's but all the loonies seem to be Sunni,  what does that tell you?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #186 on: November 10, 2020, 05:28:01 AM »
كيف كان المسيح عليه السلام يصلى؟ || ?How Did Jesus (as) Pray

« Reply #187 on: November 16, 2020, 12:32:04 AM »

you have to know where to find solutions to all the problems:

To answer this question,

Solution to all problems is none but God.
God sent prophets for guidance to mankind. This guidance is within prophecies found in original divine books.
Where to find divine original books? To the best of my researches, the only religious holy book unchanged or not distorted up to this very day is Qur'an. Therefore, if people are to look for Pure Divine Guidance or Divine Constitution, they should use this book.

And who are using this book? Answer: Muslims. And what is the religion of Muslims? Answer: Islam.
Therefore, Islam is likely to be a solution to all problems if implemented and interpreted properly. This is a view of scientific researchers supported by scientists of European Union. After reading all the Qur'an, the famous British writer William Shakespeare concluded : “ The author of this book can be none other than God”. This prompted many including scientists to research about the book especially in the field of science - comparison of scientific facts and Quranic verses. They matched at all times.

Here is one of the scientific researches:
When the late French president François Mitterrand took over in 1981, France requested from Egypt in the late eighties to host the mummy of Pharaoh - this Pharaoh known as King Ramses 3 is the one who challenged the prophet Moses from delivering children of Israel from bondage in Egypt - to conduct archaeological tests. The mummy was then brought to the French archaeological centre where the top surgeons led by Professor Maurice Bucaille started to study the mummy and discovered its secrets:

•   It was discovered that there were remnants of salt in the mummy of Pharaoh's body. This was the evidence beyond any reasonable doubt that Pharaoh died during drowning and his body got extracted from the sea after the drowning.

•   But Professor Maurice Bucaille wondered how had this particular body remained intact from other mummies that got rotten and decayed long ago! While still puzzled, someone told Dr Maurice Bucaille that the whole story of Pharaoh drowning and body preservation are already revealed in the Qur'an though the mummy got detected in 1898 while this Qur'an has been there over 1400 years ago!

•   Professor Maurice Bucaille got interested in this Qur'an book and was shown a verse in it where the Al-mighty God says ( Qur'an chapter 10, verse 92 or Surat Jonah 10: 92): “ So this day We shall deliver your (dead) body (out of the sea) that you may be a sign to those who come after you! And verily, many among mankind are heedless of of our signs.” This later led the Professor to believe in the book and made further researches that are written in different books - available even on line, just click Professor Maurice Bucaille researches on U-tube or Google.
This is one if the major reasons Islam is the fastest growing Religion all over the world due to consistency of the scientific prophecies in Qur'an discovered recently in modern science.

Dr.Zakir Naik - Islam The Solution For Problems of Mankind (Full

فتاة بريطانية تسافر مسافة طويلة لتسأل حمزة عن الإسلام في نهاية رائعة

ملكي صادق - الرب الذى لم يُعبد قط

أحمد ديدات - عِدّة الأرملة من معجزات العهد الأخير - رائع

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2020, 12:49:28 AM »
After reading all the Qur'an, the famous British writer William Shakespeare concluded : “ The author of this book can be none other than God”. This prompted many including scientists to research about the book especially in the field of science - comparison of scientific facts and Quranic verses. They matched at all times.

Nope, out-and-out untruth. Shakespeare died decades before the first English translation of the Quran came to be. He never said that nor read the Quran.

And what's the deal with lifting your entire post here, word-for-word, from the Quora entry here: https://www.quora.com/Do-you-think-Islam-is-the-solution-to-all-problems

At least cite your sources when you copy and paste someone elses' stuff. Even if it is completely wrong.

« Reply #189 on: November 16, 2020, 02:30:02 AM »
When the late French president François Mitterrand took over in 1981, France requested from Egypt in the late eighties to host the mummy of Pharaoh - this Pharaoh known as King Ramses 3 is the one who challenged the prophet Moses from delivering children of Israel from bondage in Egypt - to conduct archaeological tests. The mummy was then brought to the French archaeological centre where the top surgeons led by Professor Maurice Bucaille started to study the mummy and discovered its secrets:

It's Ramses II who is often associated with that Biblical story.  No evidence he died of drowning - he was 90 years old and buried in the Valley of the Kings.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #190 on: November 16, 2020, 05:55:57 AM »

By reading Shakespeare's plays, observers can find several references to Arabs and Arab places, which indicates that the great poet was familiar with the Arab world.

For further investigation, we use history. When William Shakespeare began writing his poems and plays, Arab culture had spread in many parts of Europe, as it moved through Andalusia, as well as by Islamic campaigns, especially through the Ottomans, as did European travelers who crossed the White Sea, and moved in North Africa, and moved to Palestine, the Levant and Iraq in transferring the effects of the Arab Islamic civilization to their countries.

Miracles Of The Holy Quran - Preservation of pharaoh's body‬‏.

« Reply #191 on: November 16, 2020, 09:47:46 AM »
By reading Shakespeare's plays, observers can find several references to Arabs and Arab places
This is not exactly a revelation.  I think most people have heard of Othello (the lascivious Moor). 

, which indicates that the great poet was familiar with the Arab world.
So?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #192 on: November 16, 2020, 09:56:34 AM »

By reading Shakespeare's plays, observers can find several references to Arabs and Arab places, which indicates that the great poet was familiar with the Arab world.

For further investigation, we use history. When William Shakespeare began writing his poems and plays, Arab culture had spread in many parts of Europe, as it moved through Andalusia, as well as by Islamic campaigns, especially through the Ottomans, as did European travelers who crossed the White Sea, and moved in North Africa, and moved to Palestine, the Levant and Iraq in transferring the effects of the Arab Islamic civilization to their countries.

You did two things:

- Posted an out-an-out lie. Shakespeare died decades before the first English translation of the Quran came to be. Shakespeare never said as you claim: “The author of this book can be none other than God”

- You plagiarized everything in your post from a Quora post. Why?
https://www.quora.com/Do-you-think-Islam-is-the-solution-to-all-problems

« Reply #193 on: November 16, 2020, 11:34:13 PM »
Why do I lie to you?
I do not know you and you do not know me
And you do not know that we have other Islamic sites
I participate in writing topics there

And many Muslims around the world also write
Sometimes some friends ask me to quote my topics and I ask them for some information
I allow them to exchange information and everyone benefits
Without mentioning the source, because we have agreed on that and with the site administration
or mentioning the source
The general interest is important
No stealing,

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

As for Shakespeare

« Reply #194 on: November 16, 2020, 11:35:34 PM »
This is what the non-Muslims say read, and think about it, if you follow the scientific method of thinking is, get this result ....

You may have heard of the book, wrote a researcher from the West on "The one hundred most influential people in history," The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, and what I noticed is that this classification itself surprised the author, before anyone else!

This author has to stay away great effort from this classification, made, and in particular, because the image of Islam has been distorted in the West bad, and because it could hurt the book, but he was able to escape this truth that Muhammad "peace and blessings of Allah upon Him was the most influential man "in the history of mankind is!

Michael H. Hart, author of the book says:

Dear readers, they may wonder why I have the name "Mohammed" is placed on the top of the list in this book, but there are compelling arguments that Muhammad is the only man who succeeded on both levels, religious and secular is. The influence of Muhammad's still as strak despite the passage of 14 centuries, and Muhammad is the only political leader who has managed to create a sovereign, who was very religious and scientifically successful, so he deserves the single most influential person in history to be:

It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which i feel entitles Muhammad to be Considered the most influential single figure in human history.

The author of this research laid the foundation for the scientific work that is not of religion or faith, fame, or otherwise affected, but the method in the book is a selection of a person who is most influential in the course of centuries. Therefore, the scientific method led him to the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him to put on the top of the list, because he was the biggest political, military and social person. This means that everyone who looks to the Prophet of Islam through scientific perspective, see him as the best inspiration.

This also means that those who represent Islam and its prophet as a terrorist religion, or assert that Islam violence, backwardness and ignorance support, they build their image or their views on conjecture, passion and ignorance. The Holy Prophet's view of itself as a servant of Allah, and the Messenger of Allah, and that he is just as human as we are, and this is a proof of its truth, because no one like him in the history of mankind a great book (the Koran) , Blessed Embassy and innovative ideas has made, and established a strong state, and did so much .... and then says, all of this is not mine, but from The Almighty Allah!

If we look at the writers, poets and inventors through the centuries, we find that none of them, the new invention or creation has made, and it has attributed to someone else! Just as it is with an illiterate man who lived in a society that prizes and bragging very loved, and came with all these achievements, and led her back to the Almighty Allah ... Why? The logic requires us to say: He is the Messenger of Allah.

Why is a non-Muslim scholars like Michael H. Hart, who did not convert to Islam, and then says: Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the only political leader who succeeded on both the religious and the secular level? ! The answer is very simple, Muhammad (peace be upon him) is breits good! I'm going to ask this question to anyone who doubts the sincerity of the Prophet: Is there a man in all of history that has made something great, and then attributed to someone else?

Yes, there are the prophets of Allah peace be upon them, including the Prophet Mohammad, who had been the last of the prophets, and Allah said about him ("Say," "O people, I am a messenger of Allah to you all, enabling the Kingdom of the heavens and the earth. there is no god but Him. He gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Prophet who is illiterate, of Allah and His words believes, and follows him, that ye may be guided "") [Al-Araf: 158]..
MashaAllah what a wonderful role model for all humanity we have in our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

What Michael H Hart says about Prophet Muhammad

01.Prophet Muhammad(SAW) Best Personality & his Qualities On The Eyes Of Famous Non Muslim Scholars

Muhammad (PBUH) The Prophet of Islam.

What famous people have said about Prophet Muha

\\\

Someone told me

I find little to argue with about this.  Mohammed was one of the most influential figures in history not only because he inspired a religion, but because that religion swept across the world.  During the Dark Ages, Islam led the world in science and technology, and for that reason is entitled to respect.  It’s truly a tragedy that certain hateful and war-like factions are giving it such a bad name today

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #195 on: November 17, 2020, 01:09:37 AM »
Why do I lie to you?
I do not know you and you do not know me
And you do not know that we have other Islamic sites
I participate in writing topics there

That doesn't answer the question of why you posted a blatant lie. You posted:

After reading all the Qur'an, the famous British writer William Shakespeare concluded : “The author of this book can be none other than God”.

Why did you post such a lie and use it for the entire premise of the thread?

And many Muslims around the world also write
Sometimes some friends ask me to quote my topics and I ask them for some information
I allow them to exchange information and everyone benefits
Without mentioning the source, because we have agreed on that and with the site administration
or mentioning the source
The general interest is important
No stealing,

Maybe you wrote the post on the Quora site. If you didn't and copy and pasted it here, word for word, without referencing the author, then yes, that is stealing. Not to mention the information in the post itself is completely fabricated.

As for Shakespeare

So what? It doesn't mean that you can make up something he did not say about the Quran.

So what? Lots of the worlds religions were spreading around the continents at that time. Not just the Muslim faith.

« Reply #196 on: November 17, 2020, 02:25:16 AM »
Why do I lie to you?

Only you can answer that, but I guess it is because you are trying to convince us that Islam is the best.

Michael H. Hart
He sounds like a great guy, lets have a look shall we:

Hart has described himself as a white separatist and is active in white separatist causes.[8] In 1996, Hart addressed a conference organized by Jared Taylor's white separatist organization, New Century Foundation, publisher of American Renaissance. He proposed partitioning the United States into four states: a white state, a black state, a Hispanic state, and an integrated mixed-race state.[8]
Nice!

« Reply #197 on: November 17, 2020, 03:27:59 AM »

"لماذا تقرؤون القرآن كالغناء" رجل يسأل الأخ منصور عن القرآن و اللغة العربية | ركن الخطباء مترجم

الداعية شمسي يرد على شبهة قتل يهود بني قريظة في حوار مع مسيحي محترم | ركن الخطباء مترجم

« Reply #198 on: November 17, 2020, 04:46:20 AM »
OK, so you can't argue your own case so you spam more videos for us not to watch.   ::) ::)

« Reply #199 on: November 19, 2020, 10:45:48 AM »
Professor Tejatat Tejasen is the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy at Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand.  Previously, he was the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the same university.  During the Eighth Saudi Medical Conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Professor Tejasen stood up and said:

“During the last three years, I became interested in the Quran . . . . From my study and what I have learned from this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Quran fourteen hundred years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means.  Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth, which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the one who is eligible [as the] creator.

This creator must be God.  Therefore, I think this is the time to say La ilaha illa Allah, there is no god to worship except Allah (God), Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, Muhammad is Messenger (Prophet) of Allah (God).  Lastly, I must congratulate for the excellent and highly successful arrangement for this conference . . . . I have gained not only from the scientific point of view and religious point of view but also the great chance of meeting many well-known scientists and making many new friends among the participants.  The most precious thing of all that I have gained by coming to this place is La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, and to have become a Muslim.” 

Professor Tejatat Tejasen's Comments about the Holy Koran

« Reply #200 on: November 23, 2020, 09:07:11 PM »

ذاكر نايك يقصف أعداء الشريعة ويكشف أسرار مرعبة عن سبب تحريم الخمر ! Zakir Naik

فريق مؤسسة الإيمان للدعوة في جامعة مانشستر متروبوليتان

لم الإسلام؟ - أسئلة وأجوبة - الجزء الثاني

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #201 on: November 23, 2020, 09:18:50 PM »
Professor Tejatat Tejasen is the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy at Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand.  Previously, he was the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at the same university.  During the Eighth Saudi Medical Conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Professor Tejasen stood up and said:

“During the last three years, I became interested in the Quran . . . . From my study and what I have learned from this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Quran fourteen hundred years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means.  Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth, which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the one who is eligible [as the] creator.

This creator must be God.  Therefore, I think this is the time to say La ilaha illa Allah, there is no god to worship except Allah (God), Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, Muhammad is Messenger (Prophet) of Allah (God).  Lastly, I must congratulate for the excellent and highly successful arrangement for this conference . . . . I have gained not only from the scientific point of view and religious point of view but also the great chance of meeting many well-known scientists and making many new friends among the participants.  The most precious thing of all that I have gained by coming to this place is La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah, and to have become a Muslim.” 

Professor Tejatat Tejasen's Comments about the Holy Koran

So a Professor somewhere in the world converted to Islam? So what? Plenty of seemingly learned people have converted to various religions in the world. Many have 'converted' away from religion altogether. What's your point?

« Reply #202 on: November 24, 2020, 08:59:56 AM »
God in Islam is the Creator
Most people who do not believe in God have a changed image of God. I do not believe in God who has human qualities. I do not believe in a God who is born and can die. I do not believe in God who has human weaknesses. I do not believe in a God who whistles and can manifest in his creatures like a cow. Therefore, many Christians and other religious followers are in doubt about their gods, and some of them throw this doubt behind their backs and say that we have faith, while others raise these doubts and reject the idea of ​​God. .

I believe in God who is the creator of heaven and earth. I believe in God who created all living things.

The Quran is the only book protected from manipulation
Whether you are a Muslim or not, one thing that all scholars agree on is: The Qur'an has been preserved since it was revealed to the Prophet in the 6th century. Copies of the Qur'an are still available in Tashqand and Cairo. One of the characteristics of the Muslim nation is "ISNAD". Isnad means having chains of storytelling, where each person in the chain of storytelling is familiar and has their lives recorded and their studies.

The Holy Qur'an was told through chains of storytelling, in which a large group of storytellers with very strong memories and minds told the same text from generation to generation (on condition of meeting each other and listening without time intervals). This large group of storytellers can not all agree on a lie. ALL persons' names and life stories are recorded and examined. Each narrator has his entire family registered.
These narratives are consistent with the copies of the Qur'an.

Compare this with the current bible, for example where there are no recorded narrative strings (without setting the condition of having no time interval or even having names for these narrators). Compare the Qur'an with the current Bible, where you have thousands of manuscripts; Nobody is the same. Compare that to the authors of the Bible, where you have only one name: John who? Luke, who? What is their last name?
The Quran was revealed in Arabic and it is read in Arabic. For the first time, people speak the language of the Prophet and not the other way around. There are translations of the Qur'an in different languages, but the Qur'an is in Arabic and should be read in Arabic and it should be noted that the "significant translations" are different from one version.

The traditions of the Sunnah or the Prophet are protected by the same chains of narration.
That said; The Quran and Sunnah have two different styles that have never been contradicted.

. Islam is the most widespread religion in the world
Islam is the most common religion in the Western world and not because Muslims have more children than others. Over 20,000 Americans convert to Islam every year. 4000 converted to Islam in Germany this year alone. Thousands of people convert to Islam in Latin America.

. Have you been to a mosque?
If you've been to a mosque, you would know what the word equality means. You would see Americans with Asians with Arabs with Hispanics in one place; all are brothers who want to protect and truly love one another. You would see all nations and all colors in one place bow before the Creator. Hundreds of years and millions of dollars would never bring these people together to make them brothers, unlike Islam. Do not believe me; visit any Masjid near you and there is probably one near you.

. Coherence between Islam in a changing age
Whether you are a Muslim or a person who attacks Islam, you agree that Islam has been constant in these changing times. Nothing else has been constant.
 Scientific evidence in the Qur'an and Sunnah

https://en.islamway.net/article/45778/10-reasons-why-islam-is-the-religion-of-truth

Prove that Islam is a religion of truth, the scientific evidence in the Quran Part 1

9 - Scientific Facts in the Quran (Part 2) - The Proof That Islam Is The Truth - Abdur-Raheem Green

« Reply #203 on: November 29, 2020, 09:37:34 PM »

there are a number of statements in the Qur'an which prove that neither Satan nor anyone else can interfere in the process of revelations, nor that the Prophet ever harbored any intention to compromise With the leaders of the infidels
  nor that there is ever part interpolated anything in the text of the revelation

the Qur'an  cannot come from Satan because it is cursed, despised and condemned outright to hell. Moreover, Allah asks Muslims to seek protection from Satan at all times and even to ask for this protection when one begins to recite the Quran.

According to the principle of Jesus (pbuh): How can Satan cast out Satan? Any kingdom divided against itself is devastated, and any city or house divided against itself cannot stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand?

According to this principle straight out of the mouth of Jesus (pbuh) in the Bible, Satan cannot cast out Satan and therefore the Quran which drives out Satan cannot come from Satan. CQFD.

Besides, would Satan be so stupid for:

1 - put an end to polytheism in the region?
2 - to develop a religion which imposes the worship of God the One?
3 - make the disciples of this religion believe that he is the number 1 enemy of Humanity?
4 - force believers to recognize one God, give alms, pilgrimage, impose the liberation of slaves as well as alms for all the faithful?

Would Satan be an ass to destroy his own kingdom on his own? It would really take that the devil was a totally failed idiot and finished to invent a monotheistic religion which castigates him as being the worst enemy of humanity, which curses him and which, above all, puts an end to polytheism in the region by imposing worship of the One God.

In other words Satan cannot dig his own grave let alone bury himself. It is therefore illogical and pretentious to argue that Islam is the work of the devil.

the Qur'an  is rigorous in the construction of its sentences. Each word has a very precise place for a very precise reason, all the nuances are taken into account even for two fundamentally identical situations, the harmony and the balance in the choice of the words is numerically ascertainable and finally,the Qur'an  has a specificity literary specific to the Arabic language, namely that there are 34% of the 3-character radicals of the Arabic language and that it is proven that the elite of Arab linguists can only use 5% at most in their writings are almost 7 times less than in the Qur'an .

Yet no madman in the world has been and will be capable of such a linguistic feat. The hypothesis that the atypical thematic narrations and structures of the Qur'an are the result of a disturbed mind therefore does not stand the test of logic.

"For those who claim to present a work similar to the Qur’an, ask them to present a book free of contradictions that remains intact for 14 centuries and gathers around it two billion believers who recite it and cry when they listen." The Quran

1/2 الإله لا يموت! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي الجزء الأول

2/2 يسوع يلعن شجرة التين! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي الجزء الثاني

« Reply #204 on: December 08, 2020, 05:55:00 AM »
Kill the disbelievers! A verse quoted out of context.

In the media, the verses of the Quran are quoted out of context and one of the most cited verses outside of its context is in Sura At-Tawbah,

"Where you find a disbeliever kill him" but if you are going to read in the Qur'an:

“5.But once the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists ˹who violated their treaties˺ wherever you find them,1 capture them, besiege them, and lie in wait for them on every way. But if they repent, perform prayers, and pay alms-tax, then set them free. Indeed, Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

6. And if anyone from the polytheists asks for your protection ˹O Prophet˺, grant it to them so they may hear the Word of Allah, then escort them to a place of safety, for they are a people who have no knowledge.

7. How can such polytheists have a treaty with Allah and His Messenger, except those you have made a treaty with at the Sacred Mosque?1 So, as long as they are true to you, be true to them. Indeed Allah loves those who are mindful ˹of Him˺. "[The Quran, Sura At-Tawbah, 9: 5-7]

They quote verses from the Quran out of context, as do the Hadiths (sayings of the prophet). When one reads the previous verses, one realizes that there was a peace treaty between the Muslims and the pagans of Mecca and this peace treaty was unilaterally broken by the pagans of Mecca. Through the revelation of verse 5 God gives an ultimatum to the pagans of Mecca "to end hostilities within the next four months otherwise war is declared. And on the battlefield God says to the Muslims : "do not be afraid, fight and wherever you find the enemies kill them".

A leader to motivate his troops would say the same thing, he still won't say where you find your enemies get killed. So the context of the verse is in a battlefield. And in this context God tells Muslims not to be afraid to kill their enemies rather than let themselves be killed.

Now imagine if the U.S.A was at war in Vietnam and the president said on the battlefield to motivate these troops "kill every Vietnamese you meet", you would have to pay attention to the contexts. If you take this president out of context and say that today the American president is calling for all Vietnamese to be killed, you would sound like a dishonest person because it is taken out of context.

Many detractors of Islam quote this verse from the Quran out of context, they quote verse 5 of sura and they just jump after verse 7 by dropping verse 6 because verse 6 responds to the criticism: “And if anyone from the polytheists asks for your protection ˹O Prophet˺, grant it to them so they may hear the Word of Allah, then escort them to a place of safety, for they are a people who have no knowledge. "[The Quran, Sura At-Tawbah, 9: 6]

If the enemy asks you for asylum, don't just let him go! Accompany him to his place of safety so that he can hear the word of God.

The most lenient army in the world would tell you, if the enemy wants to go then he goes.

But the Qur'an says: if the enemy wants peace, don't just let him go, escort him to a place where he will be safe. And all the verses of the Koran which speak of war are followed by verses specifying that peace remains the best solution. Because Islam is a religion of peace

كيف عرف النبي ذلك؟! - حدث تاريخي مفصل يذكره القرآن بدقة ويفشل الكتاب المقدس في ذكره

الليبرالية في مقابل الإسلام! حوار جميل وهادئ بين صبور أحمد وزائر

« Reply #205 on: December 08, 2020, 06:45:13 AM »
Kill the disbelievers!

Where you find a disbeliever kill him

Well, that's you showing you true colours.

« Reply #206 on: December 14, 2020, 07:06:04 AM »
Recently, scientists had discovered that forelock area (upper and front of the brain) controls right decisions making, so as long as this are is active and efficient ,the taken decisions would be more accurate and wise .prophet Mohamed (Peace be upon him) says in his supplication (oh god, my forelock is between your hand) [Narrated by Ahmed].

in this supplication there is a full submission from the prophet to his god be he exalted as god is controlling however he wants and is predetermining whatever he wants . Also scientists discovered that forelock area plays a vital role in realizing, steering, problem solving and creation. So that prophet Mohamed had submitted this area for his god.

After long studies for brain activities, scientists had discovered that the most important area is the forelock (forepart of the head ) as this area is responsible for creation and steering operations so prophet Mohamed (Peace be upon him) confirms that this area is so important , and this is a miracle which testify that the prophet is sincere .

How could he know about that issue in a time when no one knows anything about it? God taught him all of that as god says: (and taught you that which you knew not. And Ever Great is the Grace of Allah unto you) (An-Nisa'- verse 113)

الزوجة أو العشيقة؟ محمد حجاب في حوار مع زائر

أسلم يا ريتشارد! هاشم والشيخ محمد في حوار مع المسيحي ريتشارد

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #207 on: December 14, 2020, 07:24:54 AM »
I think we can all agree yasoooo represents an extremist and very intolerant brand of Islam. Chants of death to unbelievers really has no place on this forum

yasooo who are you to kill, capture or harm polytheists? It is not your business what they believe or how they live their life. Leave them the F alone

If I want to believe in Baal, Apophis, Ra, Amaterasu, Thor, Odin and Zeus etc, then that is my business. Not yours. If Allah is displeased, he and I can hammer it out after I die.

You are in no position to judge me and indeed, you are not even supposed to. So back the F off

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #208 on: December 14, 2020, 07:39:43 AM »
Recently, scientists had discovered that forelock area (upper and front of the brain) controls right decisions making, so as long as this are is active and efficient ,the taken decisions would be more accurate and wise .prophet Mohamed (Peace be upon him) says in his supplication (oh god, my forelock is between your hand) [Narrated by Ahmed].

in this supplication there is a full submission from the prophet to his god be he exalted as god is controlling however he wants and is predetermining whatever he wants . Also scientists discovered that forelock area plays a vital role in realizing, steering, problem solving and creation. So that prophet Mohamed had submitted this area for his god.

After long studies for brain activities, scientists had discovered that the most important area is the forelock (forepart of the head ) as this area is responsible for creation and steering operations so prophet Mohamed (Peace be upon him) confirms that this area is so important , and this is a miracle which testify that the prophet is sincere .

How could he know about that issue in a time when no one knows anything about it? God taught him all of that as god says: (and taught you that which you knew not. And Ever Great is the Grace of Allah unto you) (An-Nisa'- verse 113)

Your entire post is plagiarized from some entry on Facebook from 2012.

"Recently, scientists had discovered that forelock area (upper and front of the brain) controls right decisions making, so as long as this are is active and efficient ,the taken decisions would be more accurate and wise .prophet Mohamed (Peace be upon him) says in his supplication (oh god, my forelock is between your hand) [Narrated by Ahmed].in this supplication there is a full submission from the prophet to his god be he exalted as god is controlling however he wants and is … "
https://sq-al.facebook.com/ISLAMQURANPeaceUnitedMuslimsWorld/photos/recently-scientists-had-discovered-that-forelock-area-upper-and-front-of-the-bra/446982035365929/

And here: https://247sports.com/college/michigan-state/Board/97/Contents/The-essence-of-the-facts--151129603/
And here: http://kaheel7.com/eng/index.php/secrets-of-quran-a-sunnah/132-seven-scientific-facts-testify-that-mohamed-is-sincere

All from years ago. Why do you keep just copy and pasting other people's notions and make it appear they are your own?

« Reply #209 on: December 14, 2020, 08:20:37 AM »

You've posted this crap before.  It didn't make any sense then.

The text from the Quran is:

"No! If he does not desist, We will surely drag him by the forelock"

Are you claiming this means they will drag him by the prefrontal cortex?   Seriously?  Before you copy and paste this, do you ever even think about it for a minute.  Maybe you should engage your prefrontal cortex, or forelock as you like to call it.

Not that any scientists even call that part of the brain the "forelock".  Now, as then, the "forelock" refers to a persons hair.

To drag someone round by their forelock is to dominate and humiliate them - as this is how horses are lead around.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 08:24:19 AM by JimmyTheCrab »