The essence of the facts

• 523 Replies
Re: The essence of the facts
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2020, 01:42:43 AM »
There are many Muslims in all countries of the world
And other religions, whether in the East or the West
The world has become a small village
But we do not know which countries are most committed to religion and respect for women's rights
It is necessary to refer to the experts and accurate statistics
Wow, what a dodge.

But I am sure that the application of Islamic law is a solution to the problems of society now

Are you though?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2020, 06:32:38 AM »
Dr.Zakir Naik - Islam The Solution For Problems of Mankind (Full)

Faith in the unseen world created by Allah is a required element of faith in Islam. Among the required articles of faith are a belief in Allah, His prophets, His revealed books, the angels, the afterlife, and destiny/divine decree. Among the creatures of the unseen world are angels, which are mentioned in the Quran as faithful servants of Allah. Every truly devout Muslim, therefore, acknowledges the belief in angels.
The Nature of Angels in Islam

In Islam, it is believed that angels were created out of light, before the creation of humans from clay/earth. Angels are naturally obedient creatures, worshipping Allah and carrying out His commands. Angels are genderless and do not require sleep, food, or drink; they have no free choice, so it is just not in their nature to disobey. The Quran says:

They do not disobey Allah's commands that they receive; they do precisely what they are commanded"(Quran 66:6). 

The Role of Angels

In Arabic, angels are called mala'ika, which means "to assist and help." The Quran says that angels have been created to worship Allah and carry out His commands:

Everything in the heavens and every creature on the earth prostrates to Allah, as do the angels. They are not puffed up with pride. They fear their Lord above them and do everything they are ordered to do. (Quran 16:49-50).

Angels are involved in carrying out duties in both the unseen and physical worlds.
Angels Mentioned by Name

Several angels are mentioned by name in the Quran, with a description of their responsibilities:

Jibreel (Gabriel): The angel in charge of communicating Allah's words to His prophets.
    Israfeel (Raphael): He is in charge of blowing the trumpet to mark the Day of Judgment.
    Mikail (Michael): This angel is in charge of rainfall and sustenance.
    Munkar and Nakeer: After death, these two angels will question souls in the grave about their faith and deeds.
    Malak Am-Maut (Angel of Death): This character is in charge of taking possession of souls after death.
    Malik: He is the guardian of hell.
    Ridwan: The angel who serves as the guardian of heaven.

Other angels are mentioned, but not specifically by name. Some angels carry Allah's throne, angels who act as guardians and protectors of believers, and angels who record a person's good and bad deeds, among other tasks.
Angels in Human Form

As unseen creatures made from light, angels have no specific bodily shape but rather can take on a variety of forms. The Quran does mention that angels have wings (Quran 35:1), but Muslims don't speculate on what exactly they look like. Muslims find it blasphemous, for example, to make images of angels as cherubs sitting in clouds.

It is believed that angels can take the form of human beings when required to communicate with the human world. For example, the Angel Jibreel appeared in human form to Mary, the mother of Jesus, and the Prophet Muhamad when questioning him about his faith and message.
Fallen Angels

In Islam, there is no concept of "fallen" angels, as it is in the nature of angels to be faithful servants of Allah. They have no free choice, and hence no ability to disobey God. Islam does believe in unseen beings who do have free choice, however; often confused with "fallen" angels, they are called djinn (spirits). The most famous of the djinn is Iblis, who is also known as Shaytan (Satan). Muslims believe that Satan is a disobedient djinn, not a "fallen" angel.

« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2020, 10:53:33 PM »
Question
Billions of people have lived during the past fourteen hundred years, sending blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) in their prayers and in their personal supplications, and when mentioning the name of the Prophet. If the Prophet was perfect and infallible, then why does he need all these salaams and blessings from us in order to enter Paradise? Whilst we are imperfect and we are in greater need of these salaams and blessings in order to enter Paradise? Or is there another, different reason why we send blessings and salaams upon the Prophet?
Answer

Praise be to Allah.

Firstly:

Sending blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is one of the best and noblest acts of worship by means of which one may draw closer to Allah. Allah, may He be exalted, has enjoined that upon His believing slaves. He, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allah sends His Salât (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy) on the Prophet (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) and also His angels (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salât on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As¬Salâmu 'Alaikum)”

[al-Ahzaab 33:56].

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) also urged us to do that and explained that it brings a multiple reward and that it is a means of attaining forgiveness of sins and having one’s needs met. He (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever sends blessings upon me once, Allah will send blessings upon him tenfold and will erase from him ten misdeeds and raise him ten degrees in status.” Narrated by an-Nasaa’i (1297); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan an-Nasaa’i.

At-Tirmidhi (2457) narrated that Ubayy ibn Ka‘b (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I said: O Messenger of Allah, I want to send more blessings upon you (before offering supplication); how much of my supplication should I allocate to that? He said: “Whatever you wish.” I said: One quarter? He said “Whatever you wish, but if you do more, it will be better for you.” I said: Half? He said: “Whatever you wish but if you do more, it will be better for you.” I said: Two thirds? He said: “Whatever you wish, but if you do more, it will be better for you.” I said: Shall I make all of my supplication for that? He said: Then your worries will be taken care of and your sin will be forgiven.”

Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Sunan at-Tirmidhi.

Secondly:

You said that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is perfect and infallible, so why does he need us to send many blessings and salaams upon him so that he might be admitted to Paradise, whereas we are in greater need of that than him, because we are not perfect? This objection on your part is not appropriate, for several reasons, as follows:

Sending blessings and salaams upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is something that is enjoined. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Send your Salât on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As¬Salâmu 'Alaikum)”

[al-Ahzaab 33:56].

So it is an act of worship, and what is required of the Muslim is to comply with the command of Allah, and not to object to His command.

The virtue of sending blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) does not benefit the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) only; rather it also benefits the one who sends blessings on him. The virtue mentioned in the hadiths quoted above and in other hadiths benefits the one who sends blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) said, in his commentary on the hadith: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever sends blessings upon me once, Allah will send blessings upon him tenfold” means: If you say “Allahumma salli ‘ala Muhammad (O Allah, send blessings upon Muhammad)”, Allah will send upon you a tenfold blessing in return, and Allah will praise you before those on high ten times.

End quote from Sharh Riyaadh as-Saaliheen.

The rights of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) are the greatest rights after those of Allah. Through him, Allah saved many people from the depths of darkness and brought them into the light. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“It is He Who sends down manifest Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) to His slave (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) that He may bring you out from darkness into light. And verily, Allah is to you full of kindness, Most Merciful”

[al-Hadeed 57:9]

“(This is) a Book which We have revealed unto you (O Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) in order that you might lead mankind out of darkness (of disbelief and polytheism) into light (of belief in the Oneness of Allâh and Islâmic Monotheism) by their Lord's Leave”

[Ibraaheem 14:1].

If a person frequently mentions the name of a doctor at whose hands Allah caused him to be healed, and that is only concerning physical well-being, then how about the one at whose hands Allah brings about both spiritual and physical well-being?

It is one of the rights of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) over his ummah that they should send a lot of blessings upon him in response to that favour and in fulfilment of some of his rights (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said: Allah, may He be glorified, enjoined sending blessings upon him straight after telling us that He and His angels send blessings upon him. What is meant is that if Allah and His angels send blessings upon His Messenger, then you should send blessings upon him, for it is more appropriate that you should send blessings upon him and greet him with salaam, because of what you have received of the blessing of his message.

End quote from Jalaa’ al-Ifhaam.

Shaykh ‘Abd ar-Rahmaan as-Sa‘di (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

“O you who believe! Send your Salât on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As¬Salâmu 'Alaikum)”

[al-Ahzaab 33:56],

following the example of Allah and His angels, as a reward to him for some of the rights that he has over them, so as to perfect their faith and show respect, love and honour for him (sa), and as a means of increasing their good deeds and expiating their bad deeds.

End quote from Tafseer as-Sa‘di (1/671).

So blessings and peace of Allah be upon him, constantly, until the Day of Judgement, so long as night and day follow one another. Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him so long as righteous people remember him.

Do not deprive yourself of that virtue. May Allah help us and you to make the most of acts of obedience, and protect us from the evil of our own selves, for He is Most Munificent, Most Generous.

And Allah knows best.
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1808...ah-be-upon-him

لكل باحث عن الحق!! نبوءات مذهلة للنبيّ محمد تُثبت صدق نبوته ورسالتة

أديل تعتنق الإسلام مع حمزة أثناء بث مباشر لدعاة ركن المتحدثين

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2020, 12:49:01 AM »
Question
Billions of people have lived during the past fourteen hundred years, sending blessings upon the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) in their prayers and in their personal supplications, and when mentioning the name of the Prophet. If the Prophet was perfect and infallible, then why does he need all these salaams and blessings from us in order to enter Paradise? Whilst we are imperfect and we are in greater need of these salaams and blessings in order to enter Paradise? Or is there another, different reason why we send blessings and salaams upon the Prophet?
Answer

Praise be to Allah.

Actually the answer is the blessings went nowhere and all those people are rotting corpses.

The prophet you worship was not perfect or infallible. He was a man

He also got taken advantage of by a woman who poisoned him. A perfect being would a) not fall for it and b) not have succumbed to the posion

When you die, it will be blank. No different in existence to before you were born.

If you are buried, the only new life from you is from the maggots that feed and breed among your decaying flesh

You leave your mark long after your death through your children or to be remembered for things you did

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2020, 07:14:53 AM »

ركن الخطباء مترجم | الأخ طوني يعتنق الإسلام

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2020, 01:04:28 PM »
What you sound like

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #156 on: October 13, 2020, 01:57:16 PM »
Yasoooo should homosexuals be publically whipped?
Only if they are into it. ;)

Self-flagellation is something some religions are into. Seems like whips are a theme here.

« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2020, 03:50:27 AM »
 JJA

Homosexuality is considered a major sin, and it is forbidden in all laws.

Islam against homosexuals,
  Legislations against homosexuals, and even the texts of the Torah, are also full of clear condemnations of such practices. Moreover, the outcome of AIDS is sufficient to prove that homosexuality is an evil and a danger to society

Homosexuality is  a setback in the instinct and a corruption of masculinity and injustice to women
And the destruction and sabotage of society

حقوق الشواذ والمثليين في الاسلام - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

ما هو مصدر الأخلاق عندكم؟ محمد حجاب في حوار مع شواذ جنسياً

« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2020, 05:38:15 AM »

Legislations against homosexuals, and even the texts of the Torah, are also full of clear condemnations of such practices. Moreover, the outcome of AIDS is sufficient to prove that homosexuality is an evil and a danger to society

Homosexuality is  a setback in the instinct and a corruption of masculinity and injustice to women

So what you are saying is that you are getting a tingly feeling when you see those buff men in their tight jeans and it is making you feel ashamed and angry?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2020, 12:41:35 PM »
JJA

Wow. Here in lies the entire problem with organized religious zealotry; a complete lack of humanity and an egomaniacal sense that fantastical ancient rules should apply to everyone.

"Moreover, the outcome of AIDS is sufficient to prove that homosexuality is an evil and a danger to society" ??? You're really going to go there? Your thinkings are deeply flawed and utterly sub-human. I suspect Allah is deeply disappointed in your bigoted disdain for your fellow man.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #160 on: October 14, 2020, 03:00:23 PM »
yasooo how do you know that homosexuality isn't part of 'Gods plan' to combat over population? lol Does God want us to keep breeding to the point where we over consume available resources and destroy the planet?

You're nothing but a hater monger, hiding behind religious doctrine.

In some places they bound and blindfold gay people and push them off tall buildings to a cheering crowd below. I bet you'd be among the crowd cheering. Hell, if it were your own son I bet you would be the one to push him off. You are despicable. If there is a God and he is the embodiment of love, then you will burn in hellfire while you get chewed up by Cerberus. Sucks to be you!

You are a hate filled religious zealot and I bet you are quite fond of ISIS. To hell with you and all your ISIS morons.

Know your place

« Reply #161 on: October 15, 2020, 05:01:19 AM »

نبيكم عنصري! محمد حجاب في حوار مع طلاب من الطائفة المورمونية

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #162 on: October 16, 2020, 03:47:24 PM »
No one watches your videos. Don't bother with those. Use your own words. Or has your God taken those away from you as well?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #163 on: October 16, 2020, 10:03:38 PM »

Faith in the unseen world created by Allah is a required element of faith in Islam. Among the required articles of faith are a belief in Allah, His prophets, His revealed books, the angels, the afterlife, and destiny/divine decree. Among the creatures of the unseen world are angels, which are mentioned in the Quran as faithful servants of Allah. Every truly devout Muslim, therefore, acknowledges the belief in angels.

Little girls believe in unicorns.

« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2020, 04:59:59 AM »
16.  Muslim women wear hijab
 Islam has defined the roles of men and women by allocating certain duties to each and granting certain rights to each. This is in order to maintain a proper balance in society. When men and women observe the proper Islamic dress, they not only protect their own honor and reputation, but they contribute greatly towards peace and order in society.

In general, there are certain guidelines concerning Muslim women’s dress. Their garments should not be tight or translucent as to reveal the shape of what is covered. They must cover their entire bodies except the hands and face. This mode of dress is called "Jilbaab" which refers to a woman's outer garment, with which she is entirely covered. Muslim women do not dress modestly in obedience to their fathers, brothers or husbands, but only in obedience to God’s commandments.
Both men and women are expected to be chaste and modest and avoid any type of dress and conduct that may invite temptation. Both are instructed to look only at what is lawful for them to see and to guard their chastity. Allah directs men first and then women in the Quran:

“Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty

except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss.” (Quran 24:30-31)

The additional requirement for women to conceal their adornment and natural beauty is due to their greater need for privacy and protection. Except in the company of close relatives, a woman is required to cover her entire body with loose fitting garments with the exception of her face and hands.
The Quran states why Allah has prescribed particular dress regulations for women “O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Quran 33:59)

الداعية هاشم Vs مسيحي بريطاني /من هو الإله الحقيقي

is belief enough - أسئلة دينية محيرة - د. بلال فيلبس - مترجم ...

وحدة الأديان - خالد ياسين - مترجم Peaceful Coexistence (Ca ...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #165 on: October 20, 2020, 05:13:45 AM »
The islamic dress is okay when your in a sand storm. Inner city dwelling, not so much

Does Islam also have a solution to mitigate against the lack of Vitamin D production for ladies who are forced to cover themselves from head to toe like they are cosplaying a ghost or ninja?

Know your place

« Reply #166 on: October 20, 2020, 06:29:51 AM »
except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments.
So what you are saying is that women should only flash their tits at family members and their slaves?

« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2020, 09:08:07 AM »

Question
what people can a muslimah take her hijab off from?
Answer

Praise be to Allah.

It is permissible for a woman to take off her hijaab in front of her mahrams.

A woman’s mahram is a person whom she is never permitted to marry because of their close blood relationship (such as her father, grandfather, great-grandfather, etc., and her son, grandson, great-grandson, etc., her paternal and maternal uncles, her brother, brother’s son and sister’s son), or because because of radaa’ah or breastfeeding (such as the brother and husband of the woman who breastfed her), or because they are related by marriage (such as the mother’s husband, the husband’s father, grandfather, etc., and the husband’s son, grandson, etc.). More details on this subject are given below:

Mahrams by ties of blood

These are the ones mentioned in Soorat al-Noor, where Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“… and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s fathers, or their sons, or their husband’s sons, or their brothers or their brother’s sons, or their sister’s sons…” [al-Noor 24:31].

The mufassireen said: the woman’s male mahrams by ties of blood, as stated clearly in this aayah or inferred by it are as follows:

1- the woman’s forefathers, no matter how far back the line of ascent goes through her father and her mother, such as her father’s forefathers and her mother’s forefathers. As for her husband’s forefathers, they are her mahrams by marriage, as we shall see below.

2- her sons, which includes her children’s children, no matter how the line of descent goes and whether they are descended from males or females, such as her sons’ sons and her daughters’ sons. As for her “husband’s sons” mentioned in the aayah, these are the husband’s sons from other wives, and these are her mahrams by marriage, not by blood, as we shall see below.

3- her brothers, whether they are her brothers through both the mother and father, or through the father only or the mother only.

4- the children of her siblings, whether they are descended through the males or females, such as the sons of her sister’s daughters.

5- paternal uncles and maternal uncles. They are mahrams by blood even though they are not mentioned in the aayah, because they are like parents and are regarded by people as having the same status as parents, and a paternal uncle may be called a father. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Or were you witnesses when death approached Ya‘qoob (Jacob)? When he said unto his sons, “What will you worship after me?” They said, “We shall worship your Ilaah (God — Allaah) the Ilaah (God) of your fathers, Ibraaheem (Abraham), Ismaa’eel (Ishmael), Ishaaq (Isaac)…” [al-Baqarah 2:133]. Ismaa’eel was the paternal uncle of the sons of Ya’qoob.

(Tafseer al-Raazi, 23/206; Tafseer al-Qurtubi, 12/232, 233; Tafseer al-Aaloosi, 18/143; Fath al-Bayaan fi Maqaasid al-Qur’aan by Siddeeq Hasan Khaan, 6/352)

Mahrams by radaa’ah (breastfeeding)

A woman may have mahrams through radaa’ah. It says in Tafseer al-Aloosi:

“The relationship of mahram which permits a woman to show her adornments may be through radaa’ah as well as through blood ties, so it is permissible for a woman to show her adornments to those who are her fathers or sons through radaa’ah.”

(Tafseer al-Aaloosi. 18/143) The relationship of mahram by radaa’ah is like the relationship of mahram by blood – it means that marriage is forever forbidden by virtue of that relationship of mahram. This was the view stated by Imaam al-Jassaas when he commented on this aayah. He said (may Allaah have mercy on him): “When Allaah mentioned the fathers and that their marriage to these women is forbidden forever, this indicates that the same prohibition applies in other relationships of mahram, such as the mother of the woman and those who are mahrams by radaa’ah, etc.” (Ahkaam al-Qur’aan by al-Jassaas, 3/317).

The same things are made haraam by radaa’ah as by ties of blood.

It also says in the Sunnah: “The same things are made haraam by radaa’ah as by ties of blood.” This means that the people who are mahram to a woman because of blood ties are also mahram because of radaa’ah. It was reported in Saheeh Muslim that ‘Aa’ishah Umm al-Mu’mineen (may Allaah be pleased with her) said that Aflah the brother of Abu Qu’ays came and asked permission to see her. He was her uncle through radaa’ah. This was after hijaab had been revealed, so she refused to give him permission. When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came, she told him about what she had done and he told her to give him permission.

(Saheeh al-Bukhaari bi Sharh al-‘Asqallaani, 9/150). This hadeeth was also narrated by Imaam Muslim, where the wording is: from ‘Urwah from ‘Aa’ishah, who told him that her uncle by radaa’ah, who was called Aflah, asked permission to see her and she did not let him. She told the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he said to her, “Do not observe hijaab in front of him, because the same relationships of mahram are created by radaa’ah as by blood ties.” (Saheeh Muslim bi Sharh al-Nawawi, 10/22)

A woman’s mahrams through radaa’ah are the same as her mahrams through blood ties

In accordance with the Qur’aan and Sunnah, the fuqahaa’ have stated that a woman’s mahrams through radaa’ah are the same as her mahrams through blood ties. It is permissible for her to display her adornments before her mahrams by radaa’ah just as it is permissible for her to display her adornments before her mahrams by blood ties. It is permissible for her mahrams by radaa’ah to see whatever of her body it is permissible for her mahrams by blood ties to see.

Mahrams by marriage

A woman’s mahrams by marriage are those whom it is forever forbidden to marry, such as the father’s wife, the son’s wife or the wife’s mother.

(Sharh al-Muntahaa, 3/7).

The mahram by marriage of the father’s wife is his son from another wife, for the wife of the son it is his father, and for the mother of the wife it is the husband. Allaah says in Soorat al-Noor (interpretation of the meaning):

“… and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband’s fathers, or their sons, or their husband’s sons…” [al-Noor 24:31]. Their husband’s fathers and their husband’s sons are mahrams of the woman by marriage. Allaah mentioned them along with their (the women’s own) fathers and sons, and made them all the same in the sense that women may display their adornments in front of them.

(Al-Mughni, 6/555)
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/5538/who-are-the-mahrams-in-front-of-whom-a-woman-can-uncover

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2020, 09:09:41 AM »
Yes but what about Vitamin D? How does a woman in Islam dressed head to toe like a ninja get their sunshine vitamin?

Dates are delicious and I know you're a big fan of them but I dont think thy contain Vitamin D

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2020, 08:57:46 AM »
Yes but what about Vitamin D? How does a woman in Islam dressed head to toe like a ninja get their sunshine vitamin?

Dates are delicious and I know you're a big fan of them but I dont think thy contain Vitamin D

They just need to wear clothes that are transparent in the UV spectrum so their skin can be hit by the Sun but humans can't see through it.

See, technology solves everything.

« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2020, 04:32:05 AM »
Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born on 12 Rabi 'Awwal in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia)

In Arabic the word prophet (nabi) is derived from the word naba which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense God’s ambassadors on earth. Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation. All the prophets were anxious to convey God’s message sincerely and completely and this included the last prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon Prophet Muhammad asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding “yes!”.

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammad’s life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammad’s Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning. Long before, Prophethood Muhammad was being prepared to guide humankind to the straight path and his life experiences stood him in good stead for such a weighty mission. Then at the age of 40 when Prophethood was bestowed upon him, God continued to support and affirm his mission. Any account of Muhammad’s life is filled with examples of his exemplary character; he was merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, and generous, while striving solely for the rewards of the Hereafter. The way Prophet Muhammad dealt with his companions, acquaintances, enemies, animals and even inanimate objects left no doubt that he was ever mindful of God.

Muhammad’s birth was accompanied by many so called miraculous events and the talk of the extraordinary events no doubt functioned as signs of Prophethood,

Special but not unique circumstances surrounded childhood of Prophet Muhammad and these undoubtedly had a bearing on his character. By the time he was eight years old he had suffered through the death of both his parents and his beloved grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He was left in the care of his uncle and great supporter Abu Talib. Thus even as a young boy he had already suffered great emotional and physical upheaval. Both the many chroniclers of Muhammad’s life and the Quran acknowledge his disrupted life.

Did He not find you (O Muhammad) an orphan and gave you a refuge? (Quran 93:6)

Muhammad’s uncle Abu Talib was poor and struggled to keep his family fed, thus during his adolescence Muhammad worked as a shepherd. From this occupation he learned to embrace solitude and developed characteristics such as patience, cautiousness, care, leadership and an ability to sense danger. Shepherding was an occupation that all the prophets of God we know of had in common. ‘…The companions asked, “Were you a shepherd?” He replied, “There was no prophet who was not a shepherd.”’[1]

In his teens Muhammad sometimes travelled with Abu Talib, accompanying caravans to trade centres. On at least one occasion, he is said to have travelled as far north as Syria. Older merchants recognized his character and nicknamed him Al-Amin, the one you can trust. Even in his youth he was known as truthful and trustworthy. One story that is accepted by most Islamic scholars and historians is the account of one of Prophet Muhammad’s trips to Syria.

The story goes that the monk Bahira foretold the coming Prophethood and counselled Abu Talib to “guard his nephew carefully”. According to biographer Ibn Ishaq, as the caravan in which Prophet Muhammad was travelling approached the edge of town, Bahira could see a cloud that appeared to be shading and following a young man. When the caravan halted under the shadow of some trees, Bahira “looked at the cloud when it over-shadowed the tree, and its branches were bending and drooping over the apostle of God until he was in the shadow beneath it.” After Bahira witnessed this he observed Muhammad closely and asked him many questions concerning a number of Christian prophecies he had read and heard about.

The young Muhammad was distinguished among his people for his modesty, virtuous behaviour and graceful manners, thus it was no surprise for his companions to see him, even as a youth many years before Prophethood, shun superstitious practices and keep away from drinking alcohol, eating meat slaughtered on stone altars or attending idolatrous festivals. By the time he reached adulthood Muhammad was thought of as the most reliable and trustworthy member of the Meccan community. Even those who concerned themselves with petty tribal squabbles acknowledged Muhammad’s honesty and integrity.

Muhammad’s virtues and good moral character was established from a young age, and God continued to support and guide him. When he was 40 years old Muhammad was given the means to change the world, the means to benefit the whole of humanity

THE SEAL OF ALL THE PROPHETS MUHAMMAD PBUH - Muhammad Abdul Jabbar
\

The greatest man to ever walk the earth - YouTube

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2020, 12:07:02 PM »
Blah blah blah yasoooo

You didn't answer any of the questions posed

Know your place

« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2020, 10:57:18 PM »
17. Islam permit polygamy
Polygamy is a form of marriage wherein a person has more than one spouse. Polygamy can be of two types. The first type is called polygyny, where a man marries more than one woman, and the other is polyandry, where a woman marries more than one man. In Islam, a limited form of polygyny is permitted, whereas polyandry is completely prohibited.

In contrast to Islam, one will not find a limit for the number of wives in the Jewish Talmud or the Christian Bible. According to these scriptures, there is no limit to how many women a man may marry. Therefore, polygyny is not something exclusive to Islam but was practiced by early Christians and Jews as well. According to the Talmud, Abraham had three wives, while King Solomon had hundreds of wives. The practice of polygyny continued in Judaism until Rabbi Gershom ben Yehudah (955-1030 CE) issued an edict against it.

The Jewish Sephardic communities continued the practice until as late as 1950, when an Act of the Chief Rabbinate of Israel extended the ban on marrying more than one wife, thus prohibiting the practice for all Jews. In the early teachings of Christianity, men were permitted to take as many wives as they wished, since the Bible placed no limit on the number of wives a man could marry. It was only in recent centuries that the Church limited the number of wives to one.
At a time when men were permitted an unlimited number of wives, Islam limited the number to a maximum of four. Before the Quran was revealed, there was no upper limit for polygyny and many men had scores of wives. It gives a man permission to marry two, three or four women, on the condition that he deals with all of them equitably, benevolently and justly, as indicated by Allah's statement “Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one” (Quran 4:3)

It is not incumbent upon Muslims to practice polygyny. In Islam, taking an additional wife is neither encouraged nor prohibited. Furthermore, a Muslim who has two, three or four wives may not be a better Muslim as compared to a Muslim who has only one wife.
John Esposito, a professor of religion and international affairs and Islamic studies at Georgetown University, writes: "Although it is found in many religious and cultural traditions, polygamy is most often identified with Islam in the minds of Westerners. In fact, the Quran and Islamic Law sought to control and regulate the number of spouses rather than give free license." He continues: "The Quran allows a man to marry up to four wives, provided he can support and treat them all equally. Muslims regard this Quranic command as strengthening the status of women and the family, for it sought to ensure the welfare of single women and widows in a society whose male population was diminished by warfare, and to curb unrestricted polygamy." (John Esposito, Islam: The Straight Path)
There are certain circumstances which warrant the taking of another wife. For example, if there is a surplus of unmarried women in society, especially during times of war when widows are in need of shelter and care. Infant mortality rates among males are higher when compared to that of females. During wars, there are usually more men killed than women. Statistically, more men die due to accidents and diseases than women. The average life span of females is also generally longer than that of males. As a result at any given time in practically any given place, there is a shortage of men in comparison to women. Therefore, even if every single man got married to one woman, there would be millions of women who would still not be able to find a husband.

In Western society, it is not uncommon for a man to have girlfriends, or if he is married, to have extramarital affairs. Seldom is this practice scorned, despite the harms that stem from it. At the same time, polygyny is banned in western society although it produces none of these adverse effects; rather it preserves the honor and chastity of women. Within a second, third or fourth marriage the woman is a wife, not a mistress; she has a husband who is obligated by Islamic law to provide for her and her children, not a “boyfriend” who may one day cast her aside or deny knowing her if she becomes pregnant.

There is no doubt that a second wife who is lawfully married and treated with honor is better off than a mistress without any legal rights or social respect. Islam strictly prohibits and penalizes prostitution, fornication, and adultery and permits polygyny under strict conditions.

الداعية الأمريكي خالد ياسين يتحدى الإعلام - مترجم - Khal ...

الحياة مثل ركوب قطار - الشيخ خالد ياسين (مترجم) Life Is Li ...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #173 on: November 03, 2020, 01:16:54 AM »
In Islam, a limited form of polygyny is permitted, whereas polyandry is completely prohibited.

Why?

Know your place

« Reply #174 on: November 04, 2020, 04:01:29 AM »
In Islam, a limited form of polygyny is permitted, whereas polyandry is completely prohibited.

لماذا يبيح الاسلام تعدد الزوجات للرجل ولا يبيح تعدد الازواج للمرأة ؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2020, 07:44:32 AM »

لماذا يبيح الاسلام تعدد الزوجات للرجل ولا يبيح تعدد الازواج للمرأة ؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

Yeah, we know. Why?

« Reply #176 on: November 08, 2020, 09:26:27 PM »
18. A man is permitted to have more than one wife, then why can’t a woman have more than one husband?
Islam teaches that Allah has created men and women as equals, but not as identical beings. They are different, physically, biologically and physiologically and each have different capabilities. Their roles and responsibilities are therefore different but they complement one another.
Some may object to a man having the right to more than one wife by insisting that, in fairness, women should also be able to practice polyandry. However, the following few points could be part of the reason behind its prohibition by God:
a) One of the benefits of polygyny is that it solves the problem of women outnumbering men.
b) In general, men are polygamous by nature while women are not.
c) Islam assigns great importance to the recognition of parents, both the mother and father. When a man has more than one wife, the parents of children born in such marriages can easily be identified. But in the case of a woman marrying more than one husband, only the mother of children born within the marriage would be known without resorting to laboratory tests. Psychologists tell us that children who do not know their parents, the father in particular, undergo severe mental disturbances and trauma, and often have unhappy childhoods.
محاضرة بعنوان معنى كلمة الإسلام المحاضر : الداعية عبدالرح ...

دعوة غير المسلمين إلى الإسلام، بلسان عربي، للداع ...

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #177 on: November 08, 2020, 10:54:37 PM »
18. A man is permitted to have more than one wife, then why can’t a woman have more than one husband?
Islam teaches that Allah has created men and women as equals, but not as identical beings. They are different, physically, biologically and physiologically and each have different capabilities. Their roles and responsibilities are therefore different but they complement one another.
Some may object to a man having the right to more than one wife by insisting that, in fairness, women should also be able to practice polyandry. However, the following few points could be part of the reason behind its prohibition by God:
a) One of the benefits of polygyny is that it solves the problem of women outnumbering men.

How do you figure? What's the math on that?

One man with 10 wives could impregnate them all at once with 50/50 (or 90/10 or anywhere in between) female to male baby ratio
One woman with 10 husbands could only carry one pregnancy at a time, 50/50 chance of male or female baby

b) In general, men are polygamous by nature while women are not.

Citation requested. Seems if anything, it's not by nature, but men are allowed to be and women are not by religious doctrine. Where are you getting the "by nature" bit from?

c) Islam assigns great importance to the recognition of parents, both the mother and father. When a man has more than one wife, the parents of children born in such marriages can easily be identified. But in the case of a woman marrying more than one husband, only the mother of children born within the marriage would be known without resorting to laboratory tests. Psychologists tell us that children who do not know their parents, the father in particular, undergo severe mental disturbances and trauma, and often have unhappy childhoods.

Citation requested regarding what "Psychologists tell us" about the severity of the trauma & mental disturbances.

« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2020, 07:05:15 AM »
        Let me give you one current-day example. In the savage attack on Afghanistan, genocide was committed on the Afghani people. It is estimated that 1-1.5 million people lost their lives, a great majority of whom were men of a marriageable age. Now, with a great shortage of men, what will happen to their widows, their orphans and their daughters of marriageable age? Is it better to leave them in a camp, with a handout? Or better a man is willing to take care of his fallen comrade's wife and children?

==
- Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband in the first place
In her spare time doing useful work for it or to others

- The husband helps his wife in the house and work outside the home
This from the actions of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, with his wife
Sewing clothes and help in the work of the house
So the Muslim must apply the correct Sunna
will feel happiness

1 - Holy Qur'an and the Hadith is for all time and place
Without shortages or increased
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(3) This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.

2 - polygamy is essential today
You see the ongoing war in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Syria
We can not ignore
Orphans and widows there
3 - polygamy solution to the problem of infertility
Modern methods do not work in every case
So I live with a close community
I see many cases a result of the successful marriage of a second wife

4 - Men's sexual desires
You see in recent years
Opening up the world between countries, the Internet and stirring instincts constantly in the media

So instead of the direction of the Adultery on a daily basis such as the West
There is a solution in Islam, a legal marriage between them, provided of Justice
Either two or three or four

5 - revelation ended
After the death of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Anyone who can not be changed or replaced

Do you want to increase to Islam or shortages of it?
This is heresy

God says in the Holy Qur'an

(44) Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the disbelievers.

(45) And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

(36) It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error

الرد الصاعق على أنيس شروش و تعدد الزوجات - احمد ديدات

مسيحية تسأل احمد ديدات عن تعدد الزوجات ‎ والرد رهيب

\\

« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 07:07:42 AM by yasoooo »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #179 on: November 09, 2020, 12:47:11 PM »
What do you say about the violence and murder from Islamists against fellow Islamists? Eg Shiite vs Sunni or ISIS?

Which side are you on?

Know your place