The essence of the facts

• 523 Replies
Re: The essence of the facts
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2020, 11:30:13 PM »
Concerning food

Proverbs 20:1 – Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise.
Leviticus 11:7-8 – The pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.
Deuteronomy 14:8 – The pig is also unclean; although it has a divided hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.
Isaiah 65:2-5 – All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imagination, a people who continually provoke me to my very face, offering sacrifices in gardens and burning incense on altars of brick; who sit among the graves and spend their nights keeping secret vigil; who eat the flesh of pigs, and whose pots hold broth of impure meat; who say, ‘Keep away; don’t come near me, for I am too sacred for you!’ Such people are smoke in my nostrils, a fire that keeps burning all day

Christians are following the teachings of Mark, not the teachings of Jesus

Mark 7:18-23 So He said to them, “Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him, because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated thus purifying all foods?”.
المسيح عيسى عليه السلام لم يدعي الالوهية ابداً - د.ذاكر نايك Dr ZakirNaik

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Concerning
Touching women
Islam prohibits all forms of contact between foreign men and women, that is, those who are not married and not relatives who are prohibited from marrying each other.

We find the priests performing some strange practices which we marvel at and contradict the morals and values ​​that all heavenly messages advocate. We find them, for example, doing what are called baptism   and their hands may extend to the bodies of church goers without distinction between men and women for the purpose of praying, blessing, praying for them, or even peace be upon them.

Perhaps more distant and worse has happened, so we hear from time to time about cases of adultery, rape and harassment in the churches of the East and West alike.

And we ask: Who gave these licenses the absolute (powers) to the priests? Did Jesus give them these licenses?

But Christ has forbidden looking at a foreign woman, so how can he touch her? Did Jesus not say the following:  I tell you: everyone who looks at a woman desires it,  he has committed adultery with her in his heart.  If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.. (Matthew 27: 5-29)

The New Testament, even if he spoke of baptism, . We find no evidence in the New Testament that a priest may baptize a Christian woman. Rather, the New Testament tells us that women were baptized without the intervention of Christ, the Apostles of Christ, or his messengers, or their touching of her body.

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2020, 11:31:51 PM »
Son of God, son of David, or son of Man? Jesus is identified as “son of David” fourteen times in the New Testament, starting with the very first verse (Matthew 1:1). The Gospel of Luke documents forty-one generations between Jesus and David, while Matthew lists twenty-six. Jesus, a distant descendant, can only wear the “son of David” title metaphorically. But how then should we understand the title, “son of God?”

The “Trilemma,” a common proposal of Christian missionaries, states that “Jesus was either a lunatic, a liar, or the Son of God, as he claimed to be.” For the sake of argument, let’s agree that Jesus was neither a lunatic nor a liar. Let’s also agree he was precisely what he claimed to be. But what, exactly, was that? Jesus called himself “Son of Man” frequently, consistently, perhaps even emphatically, but where did he call himself “Son of God?”

Let’s back up. What does “Son of God” mean in the first place? No legitimate Christian sect suggests that God took a wife and had a child, and most certainly none conceive that God fathered a child through a human mother outside of marriage. Furthermore, to suggest that God physically mated with an element of His creation is so far beyond the limits of religious tolerance as to plummet down the sheer cliff of blasphemy, chasing the mythology of the Greeks.

With no rational explanation available within the tenets of Christian doctrine, the only avenue for closure is to claim yet one more doctrinal mystery. Here is where the Muslim recalls the question posed in the Quran:

“…How can He have a son when He has no consort?...” (Quran 6:101)

…while others shout, “But God can do anything!” The Islamic position, however, is that God doesn’t do inappropriate things, only Godly things. In the Islamic viewpoint, God’s character is integral with His being and consistent with His majesty.

So again, what does “Son of God” mean? And if Jesus Christ has exclusive rights to the term, why does the Bible record, “...for I (God) am a father to Israel, and Ephraim (i.e. Israel) is my firstborn” (Jeremiah 31:9) and, “...Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)? Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos, doesn’t imply exclusivity. After all, The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion confirms that in Jewish idiom “Son of God” is clearly metaphorical. To quote, “Son of God, term occasionally found in Jewish literature, biblical and post-biblical, but nowhere implying physical descent from the Godhead.
And in any case, the list of candidates for “son of God” begins with Adam, as per Luke 3:38: “...Adam, which was the son of God.”

Those who rebut by quoting Matthew 3:17 (“And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, ‘This is My beloved son, in whom I am well pleased’”) have overlooked the point that the Bible describes many people, Israel and Adam included, as “sons of God.” Both II Samuel 7:13-14 and I Chronicles 22:10 read, “He (Solomon) shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his Father, and he shall be My son.”

Entire nations are referred to as sons, or children of God. Examples include:

Genesis 6:2, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men…”

Genesis 6:4, “There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men…”

Deuteronomy 14:1, “Ye are the children of the Lord your God.”

Job 1:6, “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

Job 2:1, “Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

Job 38:7, “When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?”

Philippians 2:15, “that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation…”

1 John 3:1-2, “Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! … Beloved, now we are children of God…”

In Matthew 5:9 Jesus says, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.” Later in Matthew 5:45, Jesus prescribed to his followers the attainment of noble attributes, “that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.” Not exclusively his Father, but their Father
Why Jesus is not Son of God? - Dr. Zakir Naik - Questioner accepts Islam

قوى 8 أسباب تنفي كون المسيح ابن الله | د. لورنس براون

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2020, 11:34:48 PM »
Thanks to those who participated in the topic
There are hadiths of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, about the physical attributes of Jesus, peace be upon him

Christians in the modern era
They do not want to follow the teachings of Jesus, peace be upon him
Also Jesus, peace be upon him, will not be the Savior of them as they think
look here
المسيح يرفض المسيحيين يوم الحساب! هاشم في حوار مع امرأة مسيحية
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=g3WtdkxNKc4&feature=emb_title

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Concerning hijab

So the logic inside or outside the church
Women should wear the hijab and follow the teachings of the prophets
  The application of religion is not only within the church

Since the desire for women is something which men cannot resist easily, God has imposed strict regulations in His successive divine messages to make sure that such a desire will play its legitimate role in the human life and will not be got out of the lawful context in which it was essentially placed, given the fact that the satisfaction of such a desire outside its legitimate framework has considerable disadvantages and enormous damage threatening man’s happiness as they ruin his life and lose him the Hereafter.

One of such strict regulations is the imposition of hijab on women. That is to say, women are commanded to conceal their attractive parts whose charm cannot be resisted by men and only allowed to expose such outer parts of the body which do not cause much temptation and have such humanly reasonable adornment which is quite far away from such finery which involves deliberate display of woman’s beauty and intentional arousal of men’s desires.

In this sense, hijab was made incumbent in all divine messages, including Judaism, Christianity and Islam. No wonder, the female believers in any of the divine messages used to wear hijab.
Hijab in Judaism

Here is the Old Testament telling us that women used to wear the hijab (or the veil) and praising those decent women. In the Old Testament, we read the following verses: “Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel and asked the servant, ‘Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?’ ‘He is my master,’ the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself.” (Genesis 24:64-65)

In the Old Testament, we also read: “Take millstones and grind flour; take off your veil. Lift up your skirts” (Isaiah 47:2), “How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are doves.” (Song of Songs 4:1), “Now Susanna was exceeding delicate, and beautiful to behold. But those wicked men commanded that her face should be uncovered, (for she was covered,) that so at least they might be satisfied with her beauty.” (Daniel 13:31-32)
Hijab in Christianity

This is the New Testament commanding women to wear hijab (or the veil) and warning them against unveiling and uncovering themselves. In the New Testament, we read: “But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.” (1 Corinthians 11:5-6)

The New Testament also commands women to dress modestly and be characterized by decency and propriety and prohibits them from finery and from uncovering or unveiling themselves. We read: “I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes.” (1 Timothy 2:9)
Hijab in Islam

Being the final divine message, Islam has not introduced novel teachings. Rather, the teachings of Islam came as an extension of the previous divine messages. Therefore, Islam also commands women to be modest and decent and avoid finery and unveiling or uncovering themselves. In the Qur’an, we read:

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their head covers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands’ fathers, their sons, their husbands’ sons, their brothers, their brothers’ sons, their sisters’ sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed. (An-Nur 24:31)
https://www.islamforchristians.com/hijab-veil-bible-quran/
Hijab in CHRISTIANITY & ISLAM

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Concerning  circumcision

Although it is clear from the Old Testament that circumcision is an eternal rule in the law of Abraham as in Genesis 17, and so this rule remained in the children of Ismail and Isaac, and remained in the law of Moses as in Leviticus 12: 3. And Christ was circumcised as in Luke 2:21
Luke 2:21 – On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he was conceived. (Muslims are all circumcised but apparently most Christians aren’t.)

Paul did not reject circumcision, but he refused that salvation is by circumcision only

But we find that Paul circumcised Timothy for the sake of the Jews in Acts 16: 3 and he took and circumcised him for the sake of the Jews in those places, because everyone knew his father that he was Greek.

So circumcision must be done because you follow the Prophet Isa, peace be upon him, and all other prophets were circumcised

You follow Paul or the prophet Jesus!
Christians are following the teachings of Paul, not the teachings of Jesus.

الختان في المسيحية والاسلام ما لم تكن تعرفه من قبل!

أحمد ديدات - الحجاب فى الكتاب المقدس (رائع)

لماذا يختن المسلمين مع أن هذا مؤلم ؟ يجيبه احمد ديدات بإجابة طبية

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2020, 11:24:36 PM »
Yasooo. I cant reply to everything you post, because you post a lot of stuff at once.

But the short version is that your approaching Christianity the way you approach Islam. Islam is more (not only) about acts and ritual, whereas these things in Christianity mean a lot less.
The whole point of Christ was to remove the bonds of ritual to gain Gods favor, as a persons heart is what makes them good.

You can quote as many verses as you want, but you will always be way off target if you do not understand the underlying principle that drives Christianity.

Mark 12:30-31 New International Version (NIV) 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
This is seen by many as one of the most important quotes from Jesus in the bible.

If you follow every other rule to the last finest detail, but you do not love, then you are not a Christian.
All  this stuff about what to eat or not eat, what to wear, how to wash. All of that is meaningless. Just pure ritual garbage. Its window dressing.

Granted, a lot of Christians get this wrong too. As with people from every religion.
Are all Muslims perfect?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 11:27:02 PM by MaNaeSWolf »
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2020, 11:18:34 PM »
Nobody is perfect, however

There is a true religion and false religion
You must search before it is too late

In theQuran Allaah informs us that He revealed a number of books, including the pagesof Prophet Abraham (Ibraaheem may Allaah exalt his mention), the Psalms ofProphet David (Daawood may Allaah exalt his mention), the Torah of ProphetMoses (Moosaa may Allaah exalt his mention), the Injeel (Gospel) of ProphetJesus (‘Eesaa may Allaah exalt his mention), and finally, the Quran of ProphetMuhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention).

Ofthese revealed texts only the Quran remains intact in its original form. All ofthe others (as complete books) have been lost, their remains have survived onlyas fragments or tampered with in some way so as to make their authenticitydoubtful. Nowhere in the Quran is the Bible even mentioned, to say nothing ofits being among the revealed texts of Allah, or as Christian claim “The Word ofGod.”Further, we know from respectedscholars that although some fragments of the Psalms, the Torah, and the Injeel(the teachings of Prophet Jesus) may be found in the Bible, comprised of theOld and New Testaments, the Bible cannot rightfully be called “The Word ofGod.”Why is this so?

As onepublisher (Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, Illinois)stated: “The Bible may look like one book, but it is actually sixty-six booksin one. Thirty-nine books make up what we call the Old Testament, andtwenty-seven make up the New Testament. It is possible that more than fortywriters were used by God to write all sixty-six books.” (Quoted from the “HolyBible” – New Living Translation, Gift & Award Edition, l997, p. vii)

So ifthe Bible is neither narrated by God nor written by Him, and, as such, is not‘the word of God,’ then what is it?Byany objective criteria, the Bible is a book containing a compilation ofstories, legends, folk tales, folk lore, myths, sagas, narratives,

poetry,fragments of scriptures (fragments from the Psalms, the Torah, and the Injeelas already mentioned), letters (esp. in New Testament), visions, dreams,accounts of events from doubtful sources (not eye witnesses), editors’ orscribes’ notes, as well as human errors.

Forthose who believe in it, it is a book that has historical, cultural, moral andethical values, and a source of spiritual teaching and guidance. It is a bookheld in high esteem, primarily by Christians who see it as a divine book andthe source of their religious beliefs.But, in the final analysis it is only a book with many limitations andimperfections which disqualify it from being called “The Word of God.”Whoever makes such a claim then the burden ofproof rests with him. On the contrary, the Glorious

Quranis the Speech of Allaah and, through the Angel Gabriel, was revealed to ProphetMuhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ); latercompiled into a book more than 14 centuries ago it remains preserved in itsoriginal form until today.

Somecommon misunderstandings about the Bible include the following:

The Bible is one book, the Old Testament. The Bible contains sixty-sixbooks (or more depending upon the denomination one belongs to).

The Old Testament (OT) is the Torah followed by the Jews. The OTcontains some fragments of the Torah which was lost and the Psalms, but theTalmud is the book followed by the Jews and is totally unrelated to the Bible.

The New Testament (NT) is the Gospel of Prophet Jesus, or the Injeel. Itis neither. It is made up of twenty-seven books, none of which was narrated orwritten by Prophet Jesus although the NT may contain fragments of the Injeel(sayings and teachings of Prophet Jesus). The Injeel as revealed throughProphet Jesus has been lost. The fragments which may be cited in the NT may notbe authentic or in their proper context. So it is erroneous to equate the NTwith the Injeel mentioned in the Quran.

The Bible is a holy book, narrated, dictated by Godand is infallible. While this is a claim, this misconception has already beenaddressed. Since the Bible is ‘only’ a book, there is no need to call it aforgery, a corrupted text, etc. The Quran is the only authentic “Word of God,”His Speech, and Allah has promised to protect it from distortion of any kinduntil the Day of Judgment and He has kept His promise. Not one letter orsyllable has been changed over the past l4 centuries

TheGospel has been distorted

By

Matthew- Mark - Luke - John

Recognizedby the scientists themselves Christians

Matthew,Mark, Luke, John, and Paul Never Met Jesus - ...

ChristianScholars Recognize Contradictions in the Bible ...

The Quran or Bible, Which is God's Word

Ahmed Deedat Answers: "Corruption in Bible or Quran?"

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2020, 09:34:22 PM »
How can you confirm the existence of life after death?
The Quran teaches that the present life is a trial in preparation for the next realm of our existence. A day will come when the whole universe will be destroyed and recreated, and the dead will be resurrected to stand in judgment before Allah “One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before Allah, the One, the Irresistible;” (Quran 14:48)

The Day of Resurrection will be the beginning of another life, one that will be eternal. It is then that every person will be fully compensated by Allah for his or her good and evil deeds.
The explanation that the Quran gives about the necessity of life after death is exactly what the moral consciousness of man demands. If there were no life after death, the very belief in Allah would become meaningless, or even if one believed in Him, it would then be an unjust and indifferent deity, having once created man and no longer being concerned with his fate. Surely, Allah is just. He will punish the tyrants, whose crimes are beyond count - having killed hundreds of innocent people, created great corruption in society, enslaved

numerous persons to serve their own whims, and so on. Because one has a short life span in this world and since numerous individuals are affected by one's actions, adequate punishments and rewards are not possible in this life. The Quran very emphatically states that the Day of Judgment will come and that Allah will decide the fate of each soul.
Each and every human being longs for justice. Even if one does not uphold it for others they want justice for themselves. For example, tyrants and oppressors who are intoxicated by power and influence and inflict pain and suffering on others will object vehemently if any injustice is done to them. The reason such people become insensitive to the suffering of others is that they feel that power and influence prevents others from doing injustice to them.

Any person who has suffered injustice, irrespective of financial or social status, almost certainly wants its perpetrator to be punished. Though a large number of criminals are punished, many of them get off lightly or even scot-free. They may continue to lead pleasant, even luxurious lives and enjoy a peaceful existence. Allah may not punish a criminal in this world but He will surely hold him accountable on the Day of Judgment and punish him

كيف تدعوا إلى الاسلام How To Call People To Islam 1

المسلم الأمريكي الجديد -- الترجمة العربية (arabic subtitles)

أحمد ديدات - وصيتى للعالم الإسلامى

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2020, 09:44:42 PM »
Why do you feel compelled to Amway your personal beliefs?

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2020, 01:15:06 AM »
Earlier I thought he may be interested in Discussion, but it seems not.
Whatever you say is just a footnote in his next sermon.

He is here to preach, he might was well leave the posts saved on a word document on his computer until he learns to communicate.

Im not sure how anything he says is relevant to either the FES or any point for discussion, as he does not really want to discuss.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2020, 10:35:35 AM »

A person born Christian or Jewish
What will God do with him?
Above all, we know that Allah is good and loves kindness in all things; He is the most gracious, the most merciful,
of a vast mercy which is greater than his anger and revenge, as it is said in the hadith of Abu Hurayrah (peace be upon him) according to which the Prophet (peace be upon him) ) said: “Allah wrote a decree before creating the universe (saying); My mercy prevails over My anger, and it is written with Him above the Throne. »Reported by al-Bukhaari (7554).

A distinction is made between one who imitated his ancestors even if he knows the truth, and one who imitated his ancestors and had no way of knowing the truth.

Both categories exist,
1-therefore he who knew the truth and turned away from it is negligent and has no excuse before Allah.

2-Those who wanted advice and sought it but could not find it because there was no one to guide them. They are the same decision as those who lived in the intervals between the prophets and those whom the calling did not reach.

As for those who were unable to ask and learn, and had no way of knowing the truth,

Allah will judge between his slaves on the day of the resurrection by his wisdom and his righteousness, and he will not punish anyone except those against whom proof is established by means of the messengers. This matter is clear and final.

those whom the call of Islam has not reached and against whom no evidence has been established through the Messengers, they will be tested on the Day of Resurrection. A messenger will be sent to them there, and those who obey him will enter heaven and those who disobey him will enter hell,

Beware of neglecting this principle even for a moment, so beware of discussing the divine decree before understanding it. You must understand that the divine decree is like the sun; when you believe in it and You won't give up on that
, based on the Qur'an and Sunnah, aYour mind will feel comfortable, like one who walks in the light of day

. God will test his creation as he pleases

God who created you and created the universe for you

And you don't thank God!

You must use your mind to choose the right religion
And you're alive before it's too late
Many people have embraced Islam
missionaries, celebrities and footballers
They studied and learned everything about Islam
May allah  guide you to the right path

مسيحي بريطاني يعتنق الإسلام في نهاية رائعة بعد سماع بعض من دلائل صحة الإسلام ونبوة سيدنا محمد ﷺ

أحمد ديدات -  أين الإنجيل الحقيقى ؟؟

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2020, 10:42:38 AM »
You must use your mind to choose the right religion
And you're alive before it's too late
Many people have embraced Islam
missionaries, celebrities and footballers
They studied and learned everything about Islam
May allah  guide you to the right path

The universe is pretty big. Do you think aliens have also met with Allah and have their own version of 'Mohammad'? Hopefully they have picked the right religion. After all, those aliens would be Gods creation too. There's probably so many differing religions out there in the universe. You think an omnipotent God could straighten out the confusion!!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2020, 11:07:33 AM »
A person born Christian or Jewish
What will God do with him?

I don't know - what did god do with Jews for the 1000 years they were around before your religion was invented?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Yes

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2020, 12:00:21 PM »
I like the part where he tried to appropriate Jesus with the argument that Muslims today follow the fashion trend of Jews two thousand years ago.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2020, 03:36:29 AM »
Moses and the Israelites

When Moses returned to his people, however, they had taken to worshipping a calf. The Torah at this point incriminates Aaron as one of those who worshipped the calf. Yet, when Moses accuses him of this, the Quran exonerates Aaron (pbuh) in the following verse:

…Aaron said: “Son of my mother! The people did indeed reckon me as naught, and went near to slaying me! Make not the enemies rejoice over my misfortune, nor count thou me amongst the people of sin.” (7:150)

Moses then asked God to forgive him and his brother. Thus began a series of events in which Moses (pbuh) repeatedly guided the Children of Israel towards the worship of One God even as he endured their complaints and taunts.

And remember, Moses said to his people: “O my people! Why do ye vex and insult me, though ye know that I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you?” (61:5)

God continued to bless the Israelites by bestowing many favors upon them, as well as inflicting punishments on them for their disobedience. Both of these are greatly detailed in the second chapter of the Quran, The Cow.

When it was time for them to enter Canaan, the Children of Israel rebelled against Moses and the command of God. In telling this story, the Quran relates Moses’s powerlessness over his own people:

He said: “O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother: so separate us from this rebellious people!” (5:25)

Despite the many trials and tribulations which came their way, Moses and Aaron, peace be upon them, continued to submit themselves completely to the will of God. Indeed, God exonerates Moses and Aaron of any wrongdoing in the Quran and depicts them as His grateful servants.

In the end, the many similarities between the accounts of Moses in the Torah and the Quran signify the common ancestral ties of the two faiths. Just as Muhammad (pbuh) invited the pagan Arabs to worship the One God, Moses also kept steering his wayward people toward monotheism. The Quran, which Muslims believe has been preserved over the centuries, contrasts with the Torah by correcting misconceptions that have developed historically about Moses. As such, God elevates Moses to a position of honor in the Quran (33:69), freeing him from any blame for the actions of his people.

Musa, known as Moses in the Old Testament, is a prophet, messenger, lawgiver and leader in Islam. In Islamic tradition instead of introducing a new religion, Moses is regarded by Muslims as teaching and practicing the religion of his predecessors and confirming the scriptures and prophets before him. The Quran states that Moses was sent by Allah (one God) to the Pharaoh of Egypt and the Israelites for guidance and warning. Moses is mentioned more in the Quran than any other individual, and his life is narrated and recounted more than that of any other prophet. According to Islam, all Muslims must have faith in every prophet which includes Moses and his brother Aaron (Harun).

Prophet Moses in the Quran by Nouman Ali Khan - Window to Islam

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2020, 03:40:44 AM »
Moses and the Israelites

When Moses returned to his people, however, they had taken to worshipping a calf. The Torah at this point incriminates Aaron as one of those who worshipped the calf. Yet, when Moses accuses him of this, the Quran exonerates Aaron (pbuh) in the following verse:

…Aaron said: “Son of my mother! The people did indeed reckon me as naught, and went near to slaying me! Make not the enemies rejoice over my misfortune, nor count thou me amongst the people of sin.” (7:150)

Moses then asked God to forgive him and his brother. Thus began a series of events in which Moses (pbuh) repeatedly guided the Children of Israel towards the worship of One God even as he endured their complaints and taunts.

And remember, Moses said to his people: “O my people! Why do ye vex and insult me, though ye know that I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you?” (61:5)

God continued to bless the Israelites by bestowing many favors upon them, as well as inflicting punishments on them for their disobedience. Both of these are greatly detailed in the second chapter of the Quran, The Cow.

When it was time for them to enter Canaan, the Children of Israel rebelled against Moses and the command of God. In telling this story, the Quran relates Moses’s powerlessness over his own people:

He said: “O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother: so separate us from this rebellious people!” (5:25)

Despite the many trials and tribulations which came their way, Moses and Aaron, peace be upon them, continued to submit themselves completely to the will of God. Indeed, God exonerates Moses and Aaron of any wrongdoing in the Quran and depicts them as His grateful servants.

In the end, the many similarities between the accounts of Moses in the Torah and the Quran signify the common ancestral ties of the two faiths. Just as Muhammad (pbuh) invited the pagan Arabs to worship the One God, Moses also kept steering his wayward people toward monotheism. The Quran, which Muslims believe has been preserved over the centuries, contrasts with the Torah by correcting misconceptions that have developed historically about Moses. As such, God elevates Moses to a position of honor in the Quran (33:69), freeing him from any blame for the actions of his people.

Musa, known as Moses in the Old Testament, is a prophet, messenger, lawgiver and leader in Islam. In Islamic tradition instead of introducing a new religion, Moses is regarded by Muslims as teaching and practicing the religion of his predecessors and confirming the scriptures and prophets before him. The Quran states that Moses was sent by Allah (one God) to the Pharaoh of Egypt and the Israelites for guidance and warning. Moses is mentioned more in the Quran than any other individual, and his life is narrated and recounted more than that of any other prophet. According to Islam, all Muslims must have faith in every prophet which includes Moses and his brother Aaron (Harun).

Prophet Moses in the Quran by Nouman Ali Khan - Window to Islam

Moses and Israelis come from Istanbul. The sea divided into two is the Bosphorus, that is, eastern and western Istanbul. After the execution of Jesus / Joshua, the sons of Israel were exiled to today's Israel.

And interestingly you are calling yourself a muslim but does not care Syrian muslims at all ! You have been needed to remind some ayaths to you defend the other muslims!

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=85007.0
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2020, 07:36:53 AM »
I like the part where he tried to appropriate Jesus with the argument that Muslims today follow the fashion trend of Jews two thousand years ago.
It's just embarrassing.   I don't know how he can parrot this stuff with a straight face.  Or maybe he just doesn't see how stupid it is.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2020, 01:38:56 PM »
Do you remember when he went on endlessly about dates? I miss that yasoooo.

Tell us why we should eat dates Mr yasoooo. And also, have you ever gone on one?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2020, 04:04:08 AM »
And also, have you ever gone on one?
Ha!  Seems unlikely.

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2020, 06:33:18 AM »

Yes
 JimmyTheCrab
see here
كاثوليكية حاولت احراج يوسف استس وتعيرة بانه كاثوليكي فعقها الرد غير متوقع

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2020, 12:43:09 PM »
I don't watch anything you post yasoooo. Can you simply summarise in your pen words?

You see if I watch your videos, YouTube will think I'm interested in that sort of thing and spam my recommended videos with all this stuff about Islam.

So just tell us in your own words. Because if your here to preach about Islam, you are doing a very bad job. You are actually making us hate it more and more. That is sad.

Stop making people think Islam is awful.

Know your place

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2020, 04:16:49 AM »

Yes

Yes, you've been on a date?  I never watch your videos, please just say what you want to say.

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2020, 07:32:52 AM »
1/2ما رأيك في زنا المحارم؟ منصور وشمسي في حوار مع ملحد الجزء الأول

2/2ما رأيك في زنا المحارم؟ منصور وشمسي في حوار مع ملحد الجزء الثاني

1/2 ادعاءات صلب المسيح! منصور في حوار مع شاب عربي الجزء الأول

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2020, 07:54:36 AM »
WTF is this yasooo? More Youtube clips and captions that your audience will not be able to read? What's wrong with you

Tell us about dates good sir!

Know your place

« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2020, 11:17:41 PM »
The wrongdoer may receive part of the justice that is due to him in this world, but it will remain incomplete.
The same is true of someone who deserves great reward and repayment - who has done much good, helped or taught many people, saved lives, suffered to uphold truth or patiently endured much hardship or injustice. No earthly compensation is adequate for such relentless courage and effort. These types of deeds can only be repaid in full in an eternal life where every individual affected by one's actions will testify for or against that person, and where one's innermost thoughts and intentions, known only to Allah, will be exposed and judged precisely and perfectly.

Belief in the Hereafter is completely logical. Allah has made certain things pleasing and desirable to us in this worldly life, such as justice, although it is usually unattainable. Though a person may obtain a good portion of earthly pleasures and many of his objectives, one remains convinced that the world is unjust.

Now, why would the Creator implant in us the love for something we may not experience? The answer is that this life is only one portion of our existence and the Hereafter is the necessary conclusion which balances everything out. Whatever is missing here will be found there; and similarly, whatever is gained unlawfully here will result in deprivation there. That is the perfect and absolute justice Allah has promised.

Finally, Allah is able to create and re-create as He wills. He creates whatever He wills, however He wills, whenever He wills. Allah, the Exalted, says “even as We produced the first creation, so shall We produce a new one: a promise We have undertaken: truly shall We fulfil it.” (Quran 21:104)

احمد ديدات يثبت إن القراَن كلام الله شاهد وكًبر - YouTube

فيديو عن الشيخ احمد ديدات-قصة نشوء الكون (موجودة في القرآن منذ١٤٠٠سنه)مترجم

فيديو عن التقنية في حياة الشيخ يوسف استس _ مترجم

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2020, 07:21:53 AM »
So, you dont want to talk about dates?  :'( Dont you think they are delicious?

Know your place

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2020, 04:29:23 AM »
Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.
The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.

Al-isra And Al-miraj ....... )scenes From Paradise And Fire

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand.

At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other.

Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still bosom feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "

ISRA MI'RAJ

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2020, 04:33:42 AM »
Do you even read what people ask you? Just F&$k off if your just a mindless copy/paste spam bot

Know your place

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2020, 04:17:53 AM »
THE SEAL OF ALL THE PROPHETS MUHAMMAD PBUH - Muhammad Abdul Jabbar | ALQADRMEDIA

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2020, 04:21:25 AM »
Do we really need any more evidence that this guy is nothing but a bot? Just bam the spammer!

Know your place

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2020, 11:58:09 PM »
Did Muhammad, peace be upon him,
 from the false prophets, the prophets, foretold by Jesus, peace be upon him
The problem of some Christians is that they surrender their minds to the clergy without thinking:
Here we find Christ saying: From their fruits you will know them, that is, you know that they are a lie, if the Messenger Muhammad was a liar, what would its fruits and actions be:

1- Denying the existence of Christ
2- Corruption in the ground
3- False teachings lead to destruction in society
4- The spread of outrage and the ruins of the minds of all those who follow religion
5- His defeat was a crushing defeat in the journey of spreading the islam

So did all this happen, no it did not happen, but the opposite happened to all of this, which is the respect of our noble Messenger to Christ and to the Virgin Mary, peace be upon her.

Also, our noble Messenger Muhammad was not corrupted on earth,
 he forbade adultery,, and drinking alcohol,
which Christians now drink,
and Paul advised  to drink alcohol,   under the pretext of treatment,
 The best of character came to prohibit this pagan thought, which is the use of wine for treatment, and science came to prove the truth of what the Prophet of God, said

As my brothers in Islam said, and they asked a lot, if Muhammad, upon him, the best of prayers and peace, was a liar,
  Why was he not killed in his conquests, and why was the religion not eliminated ?????

So, the religion of Islam is a religion of asceticism and chastity, the Messenger of God enjoyed a great place among the most famous tribes, namely the Quraysh tribe before the islam, and he also had a lot of money before the invitation in return for his work in trade

But after the islam, he was exposed to the most cruelty of his tribe, he became poor and dispensed with everything for Islam and Muslims and took full responsibility
The miracle that Muhammad brought is the Qur’an, yes it is the Qur’an, and it is a miracle that is not entirely doubtable.

the second point

Deuteronomy 18:20 New International Version (NIV)

20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

And I ask a question, was the Messenger of God speaking and saying: (In the name of Jesus) or did Jesus say, or did Jesus say to me?

The Messenger of God, peace be upon him, did not take the influence and power of Jesus, peace be upon him  as a way to spread the islam. Therefore, his teachings, peace be upon him  in the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

And I want to ask a question: Who is that liar?

Yes, it is Paul the liar, who came to teach in the name of Jesus, peace be upon him, which are not his teachings, and came up with other formulations for other gods that were not entrusted to many Christians
Is Muhammad the Prophet of God? | Dr. Shabir Ally

« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2020, 01:46:23 AM »
So did all this happen, no it did not happen, but the opposite happened to all of this
OK, that's clear.

Also, our noble Messenger Muhammad was not corrupted on earth,
 he forbade adultery
Who need adultery when you can just marry loads of women (and children)?