Werepenguin XIX - The Qantas Conspiracy - Game Thread

• 434 Replies

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Re: Werepenguin XIX - The Qantas Conspiracy - Game Thread
« Reply #240 on: January 10, 2020, 08:11:10 AM »
JURA, HOW COULD YOU? I shared thorky with you.

I didn't eat that dried shit, I had fresh Gayer and Junker, although the later was a bit rank.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #241 on: January 10, 2020, 08:14:26 AM »
JURA, HOW COULD YOU? I shared thorky with you.

I didn't eat that dried shit, I had fresh Gayer and Junker, although the later was a bit rank.

>:(
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #242 on: January 10, 2020, 08:22:04 AM »
 :-*
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #243 on: January 10, 2020, 08:24:00 AM »
You dirty bird!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #244 on: January 10, 2020, 08:26:32 AM »
The ghost of wise was still around despite the time of day. He had boydster to thank with all that pancreas juice in the spike pit. For all intents and purposes, was wise now alive with the super power of a ghost?

Yeah! That news all I was needed to hear.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #245 on: January 10, 2020, 08:29:21 AM »
The ghost of wise was still around despite the time of day.

Hahahahaha, my eyesight is less than optimal.

I saw aroused.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #246 on: January 10, 2020, 08:31:33 AM »
[I vote to lynch jura]  I'm still suspicious of DD.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Junker

« Reply #247 on: January 10, 2020, 08:49:28 AM »
Thanks for your trust. I guess you'll pay to follow me

Damn, wise was exactly right. He is a werepenguin genius.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2020, 09:20:57 AM »

They will pay it too. Today jura, tomorrow boydster. boydster has voted his partner to save himself but will not wash!  ;D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2020, 10:02:57 AM »

They will pay it too. Today jura, tomorrow boydster. boydster has voted his partner to save himself but will not wash!  ;D
Yeah, that totally makes sense. I’ll be sure to vote boydster tomorrow.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #250 on: January 10, 2020, 10:09:01 AM »
There is an exceedingly slim chance of Jura being human. This I can tell you.

That's always a risk. But we're getting our asses kicked here. We need a win.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #251 on: January 10, 2020, 10:09:37 AM »
Are we pausing for the weekend?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #252 on: January 10, 2020, 10:20:19 AM »
Jura had already admit. I think this is an admit.

>:(

Jura killed Gayer as I predicted, and she killed her just because she jealous our dialogue with Gayer. They killed Junker because he told to follow me. Jura made it a nonsence like this then blame me act schzophrene. What kind of a schzophrene give up to win the game and prefers just to deal with wise. What did she achieved now? Poor Jura. Perhaps they thought drive me crazy and sabotage the villagers. I did not entered the counsil and just laugh the result! Poor Jura! Poor Jura! >:D
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Mundin

• Boydster made me do it
« Reply #253 on: January 10, 2020, 10:22:52 AM »
i'm on board voting boydster next

not for any logical reasons really.  but i'm on board, i'll trust the spirits.

if some ghost council member had a better idea, please let me know

Junker

« Reply #254 on: January 10, 2020, 10:24:37 AM »
if some ghost council member had a better idea, please let me know

Listen to wise tbh.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2020, 10:57:11 AM »
Noo, don't listen me, nooogghh! I mean, listen me but don't tell you listen me. Otherwise you die. because appearently they have targeted me to weaken. Otherwise game ends. They kill people have ability to listen me. This is a strategy makes sense. I already told people vote boydster. Yeah, jura was another candidate but I have preferred boydster. Nobody listen me. People tell they listen me but not nobody did. They have listened my words remained from yesterday. Perhaps because I write long.  People have to tell they don't listen me but they have to do what I suggest. Or vice versa. Anyway. All these are NSS's perfect strategy. If jura and boydster are not evils then NSS or DD may be.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2020, 11:08:10 AM »
Please wise, tell us more! Let’s pretend boydster isn’t a bad guy, and maybe NSS and DD aren’t, who else could be evil?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #257 on: January 10, 2020, 11:21:47 AM »
All were in the plan. I've played on boydster and forced people to vote him. By this way, I have actually prevent him die. Because I knew people will not do it considering my reverse strategy. Exactly what I expect people vote to jura. People are playing well actually, not a bunch of retards. It is easy to win after find the other one if you know the first.  somebody did it I have not to mention but I know they did it well. Ahahaha ahahaha! Ahahaha! boydster you get it? You are on the line they have put you on the line. Ahahaha! boydster!

And the soul gone.  O0
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #258 on: January 10, 2020, 12:05:11 PM »
I am so confused.

What is there to do here in Tasmania? Should we hunt the devil?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #259 on: January 10, 2020, 02:18:04 PM »
The group had decided Jura was responsible and each had some kind of assurance he was the penguin. But their immediate problem for now was finding a way out before their air runs out.

They force Jura to start digging out where a pile of loose boulders are. It's where the only source of light is cracking through a small gap. It's still pretty dark so boydster grabs a stick and sticks it into the head of the fake John Davis. Using some pancreas oil to make the head more flammable and his trusty lighter he sets the head on fire.

The flame glows brightly. Almost white. This pancreas oil was pretty good stuff!

Jura's hands, now bloody and near to the bone has dug out enough for the others to crawl through. All the while the others were chatting and relaxing among themselves. They made it home and captured the penguin they thought

They walk out and feel warmth from the sun in what seems like forever. They are on a beach. Finally, sand and not snow!

They see a man by the waters edge and run up to greet him. As they approach the man turns and they realise its not a man! It's a woman. Androgynous looking,sith a singlet that says 'ANTIFA AND PROUD'

"Hi guys, my name is Jane! You look exhausted."

Was this really the same Jane from the forums? The Antifa singlet and butch hair cut sure made it seem so

They tell Jane about their adventure but she doesn't seem surprised. Apathetic even. They do reminisce about the forum and explains she had a lot of 'work' to do to explain her bouts of absences. She does eye Jura a lot though.

"This is one of the penguins we talked about. We'll be putting it to death by sunset" Space Cowgirl explains

It's the first time the group has to relax so they give themselves the opportunity on what to do next.

Do they have a beach party all weekend? (pause game). Or do they continue to find a way back to civilisation? Jane appears to be the only person here oddly enough.

Either way, the hanging is still on schedule

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 02:33:16 PM by Shifter »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #260 on: January 10, 2020, 02:28:05 PM »
ICE BEACH PARTY! After the murder, of course.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #261 on: January 10, 2020, 03:37:31 PM »
The forum will probably be pretty slow over the weekend, having a beach party is probably a good idea. I'm going to make everyone protective gear out of the shrubbery because the wolf moon is rising.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2020, 04:32:23 PM »
Noo, don't listen me, nooogghh! I mean, listen me but don't tell you listen me. Otherwise you die. because appearently they have targeted me to weaken. Otherwise game ends. They kill people have ability to listen me. This is a strategy makes sense. I already told people vote boydster. Yeah, jura was another candidate but I have preferred boydster. Nobody listen me. People tell they listen me but not nobody did. They have listened my words remained from yesterday. Perhaps because I write long.  People have to tell they don't listen me but they have to do what I suggest. Or vice versa. Anyway. All these are NSS's perfect strategy. If jura and boydster are not evils then NSS or DD may be.

Yes.  It is totally, true.  I am a master of criminality and evil and my plans always work to make wise appear crazed and diluted to the point that everyone turns on him and ignores him.  Too late to stop me now, my work is nearly complete.  Bwhahaahahahahahahahahah.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #263 on: January 10, 2020, 04:54:43 PM »
Finally, I can put this heavy ass make shift flame thrower down.... Finally some R&R on the beach. Missed a lot over the few days, caught up "I think"... This though

Wise reminds boydster as a ghost he can disappear and reappear anywhere, anytime and thanks to boydster rubbing pancreas over his face (WTF) gives boydster a vicious slap!

Ha ha ha ha!!! I think this might be sig worthy
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2020, 04:56:02 PM »
I think I will work on forging a new and improved weapon over the beach break. Especially if jura is human, will be a bumpy ass ride at that point. I need a trick up my sleeve
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2020, 05:18:13 PM »
Everyone, be safe.  Rub some thork on on the areas prone to moon burn!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2020, 05:24:29 PM »
DON'T STAND IN THE MOONLIGHT WITHOUT THIS SHRUBBERY HAT I MADE YOU.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2020, 11:20:52 PM »
There are Maori souls around turn around jura's body play Haka.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #268 on: January 11, 2020, 01:37:34 AM »

"Hi guys, my name is Jane! You look exhausted."

Was this really the same Jane from the forums? The Antifa singlet and butch hair cut sure made it seem so

They tell Jane about their adventure but she doesn't seem surprised. Apathetic even. They do reminisce about the forum and explains she had a lot of 'work' to do to explain her bouts of absences. She does eye Jura a lot though.

As a living ghost, I have bit examined her and can tell that this thing does not seem as Jane. because jane's actual appearance and forum avatar are quite different. It is weird her looks like a two dimentional forum avatar. Can it be anybody killed and replaced Jane? Oh, poor Jane!

"Who the hell are you?" wise talks to so called Jane.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #269 on: January 11, 2020, 01:59:51 AM »
Jura had been unanimously decided as the penguin. Someone had claimed behind closed doors they witnessed Junker die in the most horrible fashion. Once the rumour had circulated, it spread like the wildfire currently burning on the mainland and Juras fate was sealed.

Preparations for the party were taking place. A party that Jura would never see or enjoy

"I never knew Australia looked so nice. Well anything looks nice after that Antarctic island. Prepare for the party!" Spacegirl cheered

"We still got this piece of shit to deal with. Hold him down fellas! We need to string this fucker up!" boydster chuckled, talking about Jura "I have dug a pit under that tree. We hang him there but instead of a quick death, he will be our pinata! No trial, lets just get on with this!"

The rest of the gang cheered. Now each one of them could partake personally in avenging the others. Jura did not deserve a quick death they thought

Jane, who had not been witness or personally involved in the trauma the others endured, protested.

"I find that kind of treatment abhorrent you guys. So fascist. Can you not see my singlet? I can't condone this" She walks off toward the water, refusing to be a part of any lynching or partying

The others figured she was a vegan and being a so called 'Antifa'

"She never would have survived back there in Antarctica. Can you imagine her hoeing into BBQ'ed Thork? Typical Jane behavior" NSS shrugged.

Nightfall was approaching. Jura had his hands and feet hog tied and was blindfolded and gagged. They made sure that he was hanging from the tree and not getting choked. They wanted to each contribute to his death as a team

Jura knew his number was up. He tried to meet the end with dignity

"I stand strong in the face of opposition. For everything you accuse me of, you guys are guilty of and so much more and for that, that makes me die happy as the better man than all of you"

"Yeah yeah, great speech. Well 3rd times the charm fellas! We bagged ourselves a penguin for real this time! I just know it! And after this, we can PARTY!!!

There were rocks and sticks lying about the place. Each person had a go shouting "This is for Wise! For Gayer! For Bullwinkle! For Junker! For jdaniel! Everyone that had died whether by the penguins or by the humans mistaking their friend as a penguin, they punished Jura for it. To Jura's credit, he took the beating like a man. No whimpering, no crying. Careful not to give his accusers any reason to gloat for

Juras bloodied, bruised and broken body dangling from the tree. It appears he could not take much more

"Enough!" Boydster yelled. "Cut him down!"

The others were groaning

"WTF Boyster, I thought we were going to kill this dickhead... The sun is about to set man!" DuckDogers protested

"I know man! I have an idea! Take off his clothes!"

Jura was stripped and then pushed into the pit

"Have some of these you filthy penguin bastard!!!"

boydster had collected a few dozen bluebottle jellyfish that had washed ashore. He tipped them into the pit completely smothering Juras cold and naked body

The crowd laughed and laughed. Jura could no longer hold it in anymore. He screamed and screamed writhing in agony as he was stung more than any person had ever been stung in the history of jellyfish stings

"WAIT FOR IT!" Boydster yelled. The gang fell silent as they watched Jura. Waiting to see him turn. The last ray of sun was about to set. If Jura would turn, it would have to be now

Juras body stops moving. Is Jura dead?? The crowd waits. Holding their breath

Nothing

But then...

"SQUAWK!!"

Jura had begun the transition, but being so battered, broken, poisoned and in extreme agony, he was no match for the others.

Everyone cheered. They pelted the penguin in the pit below with all the rocks they could find and began to bury Jura alive pushing the sand back in the hole

Finally. They did it. They got their penguin and that penguin was now dead!!

Jura the penguin is no more. Beaten, stoned, stung hundreds of times and finally buried under a tonnes of sand. That is one penguin that would bother them no more

The beach party begins! BUT!! Is there another penguin in their midst? For the moment, the pain, trauma and threat of penguins is far removed from peoples mind for the next few days. They just want to celebrate their victory and for being alive

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 02:36:02 AM by Shifter »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place