How was the earth made?

• 10 Replies
How was the earth made?
« on: January 03, 2020, 04:20:05 AM »
How the earth was made is, as far as I know, explained by scientists, gravity and physics. How can you explain how it was made? How is something flat when everything else is round? Or isn't everything else round? Stars, moons and generally things in outer space are round-shaped, so why isn't earth? Or is everything a big fat lie?

NotSoSkeptical

• HAL 9000 is my friend.
Re: How was the earth made?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 08:57:59 AM »
Isn't a flat disc round?
Eternal rest grant to him, O Lord; and let light perpetual shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

RAB.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 01:29:35 PM »
Or is everything a big fat lie?
Everything is a simulation which has been leading by a bunch of adolescents. There is a God, other ways are impossible, but holly texts actually are telling the stories of upper worlds. I mean, books tell us stories of God of adolescents whose leading this earth.
this world is certainly the result of amateur work. the true god would created a much better world than that.

For example;

texts tell us that if we become good people, God will help us and we will be happy. but in real life this is not so. God does not help good people, so unbelieving and bad people who do not expect God's help and take measures accordingly are more successful.

God tells us that there is justice in the world. but this justice is only a promise that so called. There is no justice in real life and the stronger one wins. it is not justice for the strong to win. justice requires the righteous to win. the power is for people who lie more and hurt others. this is the opposite of God's promise.

Books tell truth. I believe all religional texts.  When I empathy than I see that, if I would be God, so I would not let some people write some wrong texts claim being my words. This is a kind of charism issue. Hence; God has said the things they claim God have said, but not for this world.

So, lets trust God's words and solve the problem:

God says he is constantly creating. We can trust this word. And this is logical. Otherwise it would be boring. He constantly creates new things those are one upper level of previous version, hence it makes God spend his time to create harder things and this is not boring. The point here, "BORING". If something is boring then God definitely does not do it. leading the earth is boring. because he has created and knows everything about it. No need to lead it. And leading anything is opposite of God's concept, because he constantly creates. He does  not lead, instead, he creates some new creatures to lead it. 

Unfortunately, our leaders are a bunch of adolecents. We can see this truth every job in this world.

Correction: I believe equally this earth created by either God or a bunch of unsuccesfull adolecent whose created by God. We are not succesfull or unsuccesfull, because we dont decide anything in the earth.

These are my own thoughts. I have end it.

Now I want to give an answer depends on FE theory. There is a canopy of earth that everything on it like sun, moon, stars or something else. Their shape arent important because they actually not have a specific shape. Moon isnt round. Otherwise moon would spread out all the sunlight. And it produces its own light.

As a result, the short of this life; I want to merge all thoughts, forget all the above, everything about earth is a fat lie. Moreover, this world is an unsuccesfull project like earlier creature project. there is nothing as evolution, but the creators have tried other creatures before and failed. now they are trying human and fail again.

this workplace is on strike

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 10:54:31 PM »
What happens to a lump of clay when one accelerates it?
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 10:30:06 AM »
How the earth was made is, as far as I know, explained by scientists, gravity and physics. How can you explain how it was made? How is something flat when everything else is round? Or isn't everything else round? Stars, moons and generally things in outer space are round-shaped, so why isn't earth? Or is everything a big fat lie?
Is it really explained by scientists? The number of issues with their little big bang idea are many. It is essentially a new Genesis, in so much as it is as provable as Genesis is. It's quite silly to hold these views as "true", and there are a great number of reasons why there are still, even in the astrophysics community, doubt about these.

Science has no business trying to determine questions of this nature. We are not, unlike pre-scientific revolution scholars, searching for cause.
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 02:39:49 PM »
If you've got some better ideas (which you obviously have) then lets hear them.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2020, 03:44:29 PM »

He said "We are not, unlike pre-scientific revolution scholars, searching for cause."

If you would like to start a discussion about this topic, do it FE General or Debate.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 12:45:58 PM »
Like SCG mentions, my better idea would be not to stretch a thin ideology out beyond its applicable area, stretching it back until the beginning and non-existence of time itself.

I would suggest that science stop acting like a religion, and start acting like how it describes itself.
Quantum Ab Hoc

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 09:41:42 PM »
Not much can be known about the beginning of creation. All that we know now is that in the beginning, a large amount of energy came into being under Earth and drives our cosmos. I believe one day it may run out of it's ability to drive out cosmos but this is just my personal thought. It is known as Ylva in ancient texts. I pray to Ylva each time I hear about unknown shiftings of the earth. So far so good.

I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

John Davis

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2020, 06:50:39 PM »
I would be careful about trusting the ancient texts. The gods of old abandoned us long ago. I still wait though - with bated breath.
Quantum Ab Hoc

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2020, 08:58:19 PM »
What happens to a lump of clay when one accelerates it?

What happens to a drop of water when one accelerates it?
Nullius in Verba