No gravity?

• 34 Replies

Macarios

Re: No gravity?
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2020, 02:05:44 PM »
The earth is being pushed, not pulled. That was quote a bit of typing you could have saved yourself with a 30 second perusal of the FAQ.

Long time ago I saw a hypothesis that says it, but I can't find it for some time now.

It was going something like this:

"There is an universal isotropic 'pressure by neutrinos' (or by the dark matter maybe?)
which has been shielded by any mass, depending on its density and size,
reducing the pressure in the direction from the said mass,
while from the other directions the pressure remains unobstructed, keeping the original intensity.
That's why masses get pushed toward each other."

Ofcourse in that hypothesis there is lot of things that won't fit in the observed behavior, as described by the General Realtivity.
(Time dilatation, space-time distortion, Doppler on light beams, ...)

I think I see why I can't find it anywhere any more. :)
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2020, 02:09:08 AM »
The earth is being pushed, not pulled. That was quote a bit of typing you could have saved yourself with a 30 second perusal of the FAQ.

Long time ago I saw a hypothesis that says it, but I can't find it for some time now.

It was going something like this:

"There is an universal isotropic 'pressure by neutrinos' (or by the dark matter maybe?)
which has been shielded by any mass, depending on its density and size,
reducing the pressure in the direction from the said mass,
while from the other directions the pressure remains unobstructed, keeping the original intensity.
That's why masses get pushed toward each other."

Ofcourse in that hypothesis there is lot of things that won't fit in the observed behavior, as described by the General Realtivity.
(Time dilatation, space-time distortion, Doppler on light beams, ...)

I think I see why I can't find it anywhere any more. :)
It sounds like Miles Mathis perhaps.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2020, 06:06:09 AM »
The Newly Better Version of Universal Acceleration IS..... 👉 DOWNWARDS UNIVERSAL DECELERATION. 8)

You would eventually reach zero and no longer be decelerating.  Congratulations, your DUD is a dud just like PHEW.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Yes

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2020, 03:25:19 PM »
You would eventually reach zero and no longer be decelerating.
That is correct.  After that, everything gets destroyed, except for what angel technology preserves.  Phew.

References: 
In DUDEA model, there are air or fog or ash in the universe. This makes the earth experience a decreased speed.
Whoa. Okay, help me understand this.  So we are on the "back" of a disk that is slowing down (relative to universal air/fog/ash) because the "front" of the disk is crashing into said air/fog/ash.  And that deceleration is what's creating the effect of (what we'd call) gravity.  Although we're constantly decelerating, which is very much not like how an object in a thin fluid would slow.  Nevertheless, eventually, presumably, this deceleration will decrease, and the disk will be at rest with respect to the universal air/fog/ash, and everything on earth will be floating around, unbound by (what we'd call) gravity.

... Is that right?

Yep, we are going be in at rest condition.
It reminds me of Christianity's concept of "Rapture".
It can the case, on the condition that, after the earth's speed becomes zero, the engine gets activated again and then UA will remanifest. Human beings will go launching to the sky and at last 'fall' and live on the firmament as the new earth's surface.
Human beings will go launching to the sky and at last 'fall' and live on the firmament as the new earth's surface.
This will kill most all macroscopic life.  Plants will be uprooted, dirt will fill the air.  Deep marine life would explode from lack of pressure, surface marine life would be cut off from their habitats as the oceans lift away.  Land animals would starve, with predators unable to hunt and prey unable to feed.  Maybe birds and insects could survive the longest, before all the plants die off, if the weightless dirt and water doesn't choke them out first.

Nice.

It's like the case of Noah's ark. By calculation all creature would die. Thanks God, there was Noah.

The same logic at the earth zero velocity 👉 Thanks God, there are Angels with extremely sophisticated technology.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2020, 04:25:31 PM »
The Newly Better Version of Universal Acceleration IS..... 👉 DOWNWARDS UNIVERSAL DECELERATION. 8)

You would eventually reach zero and no longer be decelerating.  Congratulations, your DUD is a dud just like PHEW.
But wouldn't a downward deceleration be equivalent to an upward acceleration?

You've got to forgive Danang's confusion :o. He lives just south of the Equator and doesn't know his up from his down ;D.