Mars? Are you sure?? :D

• 66 Replies

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Re: Mars? Are you sure?? :D
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2021, 10:34:36 PM »
Citation needed?
Yes, you make a claim, with no justification, to try to dismiss reality, and that claim isn't even related to the issue.

The simple fact is that all the available evidence indicates that the moon and Mars both merely reflect light.

And... while own eyes can differ the high level light and just the mere reflector, no need to talk about photography. 👌
You mean that because photography clearly shows you are wrong, you will just dismiss it?
The moon and Mars are not brighter than Earth. There is no indication that they are light sources.

If seen by naked eyes only, why does moon look shining and no details of its surface shown?

Why does earth look natural with clear clouds, sea and lands?

How are you seeing the earth?

You've never seen a full moon like this with the naked eye?

I have.

Pre-telescope drawing of some of the details of the moon seen with the naked eye:

English physician and physicist William Gilbert drew the Moon
in the late 1500s, not long before the invention of the telescope,
and labeled what he saw. Our Mare Crisium (upper right) was
his "Britannia". De Mondo Nostro Sublunari, facing p. 137

So what do you mean you can't see some details on the moon with the naked eye?

JackBlack

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2021, 10:50:22 PM »
If seen by naked eyes only, why does moon look shining and no details of its surface shown?
I can see plenty of details.
But the key part is that your eyes adjust automatically.
That is why a camera is better.
You can fix the settings used on a camera. You can't do that with your eyes.

The best you can try to get is to keep yourself in a dark room with no windows, get your eyes adjusted to that, then quickly step outside into bright daylight. It would be a very bright glare and you will not immediately be able to resolve anything.

As for logic, you don't use that; you throw it out the window and spout all sorts of nonsense.

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2021, 06:14:45 AM »
No. Your late dad was just a talented supporting actor. Your real dad donated his swimmers to the test tube baby boom resulting in you. The whole world watched as a pair of b-grade actors took you home to the big brother house.

If you make it known you want to go to the moon or mars, the production team will make it happen for you. Ofcourse you'll wind up in a sci-fi moon scape or mars scape sound stage. Just play along with it.

Who are my real father & the Big Brother?
Can they send bikini girls around me?

Your real father is Mr Hanky, and big brother is big brother - the whole country tuning in.

Yes, they can send you bikini girls. You can even arrange to lose your virginity to one of them, for your 60th birthday, which is coming up fast.

When we talk about the moon, we aren't talking about your nudist geriatric next door neighbour, bending over every morning to pick up his newspaper.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2021, 03:40:22 AM »
Look as it is, no changing the setting.

PS:
The moon *departs*, not rise. So the earth is flat.👌
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2021, 03:47:06 AM »
Your real father is Mr Hanky, and big brother is big brother - the whole country tuning in.

How did  you figure out such things?

Because the sound of my inner nose is like my father's.
My cough also sounds like my mother's
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

JackBlack

« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2021, 02:20:32 PM »
Look as it is, no changing the setting.
So what?
You have lots of glare.
The point is to take a photo of the moon at night, when you think it is so bright, and then use the same settings to take a photo of Earth during the day.

The moon *departs*, not rise. So the earth is flat.👌
Really?
Because in that gif it appeared to rise from below Earth.
That indicates Earth isn't flat.
If it merely "arrived" it would appear high in the sky, growing from a point.

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2021, 01:54:23 AM »
Citation needed?
Yes, you make a claim, with no justification, to try to dismiss reality, and that claim isn't even related to the issue.

The simple fact is that all the available evidence indicates that the moon and Mars both merely reflect light.

And... while own eyes can differ the high level light and just the mere reflector, no need to talk about photography. 👌
You mean that because photography clearly shows you are wrong, you will just dismiss it?
The moon and Mars are not brighter than Earth. There is no indication that they are light sources.

Why does earth look natural with clear clouds, sea and lands?
Moon is brighter because it is more reflective. White/gray is brighter than green or blue.

Simple?