Why the sun isnt getting smaller as it goes aways?

• 5 Replies
Why the sun isnt getting smaller as it goes aways?
« on: December 18, 2019, 10:20:35 PM »
I told someone who is really a globe earth believer about Flat Earth.

He simply asked me this question:

"Ok, according to flat Earther's, when it is dark it simply meaning the Sun went far away from you.
Now we both know that when something goes far from you it gets smaller until it disappears.
So why does the Sun remain the same size through out.?"

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • To Us Everywhere Flat Earth
Re: Why the sun isnt getting smaller as it goes aways?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 11:27:26 PM »

"Ok, according to flat Earther's, when it is dark it simply meaning the Sun went far away from you.
Now we both know that when something goes far from you it gets smaller until it disappears.

We have thousands of videos show how it shrinks. but youtube has recently launched a merciless attack on flat earthers, obeying Satan's command. Youtube is forbidding many content of flat earth youtubers, expecting them to response back. So; if flat earthers response those merciless and unfair youtube attack, then youtube will say how flat earthers are not peacefull people. God damn satanist youtube.

you can still find some of the few videos while still alive, like the following. I recommend you download them. Because your globe earther friend will come after those videos will be removed by youtube and will say "there isn't any videos show sun shrinking when it's setting".

IT IS DAYTIME. LYNCHING IS ENABLE. DAY ENDS IN:

faded mike

• new world
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 07:29:32 PM »
I personally am able to believe that this is really not well underdstood phenomenon as science has led us to believe . i also believe there are many unmentioned things going on with our perception of the sun and the behaviour of light on a large scale, maybe even that it is a function of the human eye which was made to see things this way, which may involve why the sun and moon appear the same size in the sky.
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 10:55:51 AM »

We have thousands of videos show how it shrinks. but youtube has recently launched a merciless attack on flat earthers, obeying Satan's command. Youtube is forbidding many content of flat earth youtubers, expecting them to response back. So; if flat earthers response those merciless and unfair youtube attack, then youtube will say how flat earthers are not peacefull people. God damn satanist youtube.

you can still find some of the few videos while still alive, like the following. I recommend you download them. Because your globe earther friend will come after those videos will be removed by youtube and will say "there isn't any videos show sun shrinking when it's setting".

Ok just how far is it, that the sun disappears?
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 09:57:31 PM »

The Sun hasn't simply gone far away. It's about how we receive it's light. As for sizing: it's all about perception and the atmosphere. In both wrong Earth and flat Earth theory the Sun may appear to change sizes to our eyes but that doesn't necessarily mean the Sun itself has altered physically. The same with the moon.
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 07:10:46 PM »
It's amazing. You would think these globularists have never played the simple game as a child of putting an object at a distance between their forefinger and thumb, and smashing it. Yes perspective exists.
Quantum Ab Hoc