Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds

• 257 Replies

mak3m

Re: Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2019, 08:55:33 AM »
The indoctrination in you plebs is strong

Seriously you guys are terrible. People died. And all you can think of is protecting a corrupt status quo?

I see none of you has 'proven' this plane crash was an accident. The news says so is all the 'proof' you need. Isn't it strange the moment it disappeared, that it was already written off? That doesn't seem odd to any of you?

The only person  trying to use a tragic incident to prove a point is you?

I'm the only one on this thread who things it's tragic

The rest of you couldn't care less. I'd go as far to say the rest of you are gleeful you can use it to prop up the propaganda. Dont try to turn this around to me. My conscious is clear

Nope read again, Sokrul was the first, and majority of posts expressed it as a trajedy.
You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2019, 08:58:21 AM »
yawn

You are played out.

You're the one yawning  ::)
Yes. Your repeated requests for evidence while providing zero is getting tiresome.

You need to understand you don’t have an argument. You took an event and changed it to fit your narrative. This makes your argument complete nonsense.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Yes

« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2019, 09:08:05 AM »
And can we use this same level of proof that bigfoot is shooting down planes in british columbia, canada to protect his land?

No because that's preposterous

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2019, 09:12:08 AM »
yawn

You are played out.

You're the one yawning  ::)
Yes. Your repeated requests for evidence while providing zero is getting tiresome.

You need to understand you don’t have an argument. You took an event and changed it to fit your narrative. This makes your argument complete nonsense.

You guys are the ones demanding evidence that it met with foul play.

You guys are pathetic. You are trying to throw back everything you are guilty of and put it on to me. I made my case. I said my piece. Like it, lump it, whatever, I dont give a fudge.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

rvlvr

« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2019, 09:12:55 AM »
Then stop posting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2019, 09:35:53 AM »

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

JackBlack

« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2019, 12:23:51 PM »
I see none of you has 'proven' this plane crash was an accident.
Good job showing you don't understand the burden of proof.
You are the one claiming to have proof that Antarctica is out of bounds.
But all you have to try and back that up is wild speculation.

It is a massive leap to go from a plane going missing to a massive conspiracy which took the plane down.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2019, 03:07:47 PM »
You guys are the ones demanding evidence that it met with foul play.
Yep, that's what proof demands, evidence!

Quote from: Shifter
You guys are pathetic. You are trying to throw back everything you are guilty of and put it on to me. I made my case. I said my piece.
You have never given any evidence, let alone proven, that anyone is guilty of anything.

Sure, YOU said you piece but "saying a piece" is not evidence.
You have never made any case! You simply cast baseless innuendo and that isn't evidence.

Quote from: Shifter
Like it, lump it, whatever, I dont give a fudge.
Of course you "give a fudge"! Otherwise you would have done the sensible thing and let this slide long ago or better still been sensible and admitted that your claimed "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds" was simply incorrect.

But just get the message that:
  • First you must prove that there has been foul play and you have not done that by any means.
  • Then you must find sufficient evidence to identify a suspect and you haven't done that.
So you don't have a case!

Here's something to interest you:
Quote from: ICE-TREK
We are the only company in the world to have entered Antarctica via every gateway town - Punta Arenas, Chile; Ushuaia, Argentina; Cape Town, South Africa; Christchurch, New Zealand and Hobart, Australia. And we have done so by plane, by icebreaker, by cruise ship and on board a sailing yacht.

We've been skiing to the South Pole since 1998, guiding our own trips and providing logistics support for others. Our expedition customers include explorers, adventurers, celebrities, royals, charities, cyclists, kiters and ultra-marathon runners. And we have also supported tourists, film teams, artists and musicians. We also offer kite-ski expeditions, flights to the South Pole and tours to the majestic rookeries of Antarctica's Emperor penguins.

And for those attempting the Explorers Grand Slam, we understand the relevance of the South Pole as an integral part of a colossal project.

People from all over the world come to Icetrek to fulfil their polar ambitions,
from Australia, New Zealand, India, United Kingdom, China, Netherlands, USA, Canada, Norway, France, Russia, Belgium, Czech Republic...

Why don't you join us for your first, or next, Antarctic adventure.
Enjoy :)!

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2019, 03:23:17 PM »
It’s sad that that you will disrespect the dead like that.

https://www.thecut.com/2014/02/tinder-makes-its-first-match-in-antarctica.html

Tinder is even in Antarctica.
Yeah, that proves it. ::)

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2019, 04:56:29 PM »
The good old necessity attack. It has to be fake or the earth is round, so it’s fake.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2019, 05:43:37 PM »
Your evidence is just not very compelling.

Aside from that, it has been proven conclusively time and time again that the earth is not some whirling ball flying about willy nilly like a church lady parading around a parish.

« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2019, 06:08:26 PM »

Aside from that, it has been proven conclusively time and time again that the earth is not some whirling ball flying about willy nilly like a church lady parading around a parish.

Can you provide even one example where this "has been proven conclusively"? I'll wait.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2019, 06:16:35 PM »

A horse with blinders on misses much.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2019, 06:16:57 PM »

Can you provide even one example where this "has been proven conclusively"? I'll wait.

Look out your window

Know your place

« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2019, 06:29:08 PM »

Look out your window

OK. I see houses, fences, trees, lawns, utility poles, shrubbery, driveways, and a little bit of sky. From certain windows I can also see a street, sidewalks, road signs, and a streetlight. I see nothing conclusive whatsoever about the shape of the earth or its motion. Next "proof"?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2019, 06:44:30 PM »

Look out your window
I live in a river valley with hills all around.  What does that have to do with Antarctica supposedly being out of bounds? ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2019, 06:44:42 PM »
I see nothing conclusive

You believe in things that you don't have evidence for? You sound pretty silly.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2019, 06:47:14 PM »
I see nothing conclusive

You should read the OP. Your head will explode.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2019, 06:49:56 PM »

And you've presented no evidence for that, let alone "proven conclusively time and time again".

But the only person I've seen suggesting "that the earth is not some whirling ball flying about willy nilly like a church lady parading around a parish" is you.

I think that it's fair to say that your "it has been proven conclusively time and time again that the earth is not some whirling ball flying about willy nilly like a church lady parading around a parish." is another of the numerous straw-man arguments posted by flat-Earthers.

They all seem to reduce to "Flat-Earther cannot understand xyz about the sedately rotating Globe therefore xyz debunks the sedately rotating Globe".

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2019, 06:59:06 PM »
I see nothing conclusive

And we could say exactly the same about you: "You believe in things that you don't have evidence for? You sound pretty silly.".

Please explain sunrises, including their direction, again for us. The hypotheses about the bendy twisty path of the light is so amusing.

At least Albert Smith (Zetetes) had the honesty to it needed intelligent supervision ;D!
"It (the Sun) then goes round with the southern currents, daily, contracting its circle in a fine spiral until it arrives at 231/2°S. when, having lost its further southern tendency or swirl, electrical and magnetic forces, doubtless under intelligent supervision, drive it again northwards. Similar explanations apply to the moon, and to the planets, but with different periods, owing to their different altitudes, as already explained in a former article."

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2019, 07:18:31 PM »
All of that this explained, rabinoz. It's documented on TFES.org.

The fact that you answer a question with a question is a concession of the argument. It's an implicit "you are right, I am just believing in things for which I have no evidence for." Pretty obvious what you are saying, whenever you do that.

Being unable to defend yourself and trying to change the subject is an instant loss of argument. Basically a "You win! But I think there is another subject which you lose at" Pretty transparent.

You even say it explicitly "and we could say the same thing about you". Not even denying it. Haha

As you admittedly believe in things which you have no evidence for, who are you to say what is true and what isn't? You clearly admit that you have no evidence either way.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 07:27:06 PM by Tom Bishop »

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2019, 07:31:25 PM »
If Antarctica is off limits, then who films all the penguins?
Nullius in Verba

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2019, 07:38:46 PM »

Look out your window

OK. I see houses, fences, trees, lawns, utility poles, shrubbery, driveways, and a little bit of sky. From certain windows I can also see a street, sidewalks, road signs, and a streetlight. I see nothing conclusive whatsoever about the shape of the earth or its motion. Next "proof"?

Don't doxx yourself too hard man.

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2019, 08:01:19 PM »
Certainly it has! That's where we learn all about these unsupported hypotheses (AKA guesses) to explain things that need little explanation on the Globe.

I see the Sun appear to rise from being hidden behind something so deduce that the Sun is rising from being hidden behind something - simple.

I'll delete the bit where you use a lot of words to say nothing.

Now the topic happens to be "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds"! Would you care to post something on-topic?

« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2019, 07:16:22 AM »

Look out your window
Don't doxx yourself too hard man.

So you have nothing? No surprise.

John Davis? I'm still waiting for even one "proof" that the earth isn't a rotating sphere orbiting the sun. Surely since you assert that this has been "proven conclusively time and time again" you could offer at least one.

I'd even take some unambiguous evidence in the absence of proof. "It looks flat to me" - Shifter's submission on your behalf - is an opinion, not evidence.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2019, 12:00:34 PM »
I see nothing conclusive

That statement belongs in the double standards thread.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2019, 01:18:57 PM »
Certainly it has! That's where we learn all about these unsupported hypotheses (AKA guesses) to explain things that need little explanation on the Globe.

I see the Sun appear to rise from being hidden behind something so deduce that the Sun is rising from being hidden behind something - simple.

Now the topic happens to be "Proof that Antarctica is out of bounds"! Would you care to post something on-topic?

Rab, over and over and over, you continue to fall for the "earth is flat" routine! How many times does your chain have to be yanked? The data that supports being on a globe could fill a stadium, yet you continue to get bent out of shape whenever someone presses your button by saying the earth is flat? Don't you know when you're being played like a broken record?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2019, 02:47:20 PM »

Rab, over and over and over, you continue to fall for the "earth is flat" routine!
I was simply trying to get Tom Bishop to keep it in the relevant thread though CN might really be more fitting.

Heavenly Breeze

• Pegasus from Gaul
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2019, 08:59:32 PM »

What do you mean by that expression?

What border does Antarctica go beyond?
The earth believes, because magic exists!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2019, 09:27:38 PM »

What do you mean by that expression?

The meaning of "out of bounds" here is "people are not allowed there".

Most flat Earthers claim that ordinary people are not allowed to visit or even go near Antarctica.

This is because those flat Earthers say that the Earth is laid out like this:

And if ordinary people could visit Antarctica they might learn that the Earth is really flat.

I do not agree with that and believe that Antarctica is an island continent as shown on this map.

Not only that but visitors are allowed to visit Antarctica and even the South Pole itself.